Next Thread
Print Thread
C
cfrs15 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
C
Assume we are picking the QB with the first overall selection. Trading down is not on the table.

2018 Draft
single choice
Votes accepted starting: 03/05/18 11:36 PM
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll.
D
Legend
Legend
D
Waiting on Darnold's pro day, although I don't think it will sway my value on him. What's on tape and etc...

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Darnold had a down year, but lets not remember, it was stated that if he came out last year, he would have been #1. ALLLLLL last year leading up to about mid season, he was the consensus best QB in college. Then the politics get involved, and we as fans get caught up in it.

I think he is the going to be the best pick. I think Rosen is the safest pick. I am ok with either of these two.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Love Rosens accuracy but still think Sam is going to be hardcore leader.
I'm ok with either.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Sam Darnold is a media baby and will have a first year in the NFL comparable to Kizer's.

1. Allen
2. Rosen
3. Mayfield
4. Darnold
5. Jackson

Cleveland Browns, Space Browns
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Legend
Legend
I hate to admit this, but I am starting to feel a bit swayed by Mayfield. The kid seems to have "it". he is definitely a leader. and has very good accuracy.

Allen is interesting, and if we had a team that could sit him for a couple if years, I'd grab him in a heartbeat. His arm is just incredible.

I think that Darnold has the biggest upside of any QB in this draft. Rosen is ready tight now to run an NFL team.

Can I take Mayfield's swagger, confidence, and leadership. mix in Rosen's mechanical perfection, Darnold's upside, and Allen's arm? tongue That would wind up being one amazing QB. rofl

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk K-9 Consensus Post Combine: Which QB do you want in the draft

Link Copied to Clipboard