Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Legend
Legend
O
That's what I keep saying in PP.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Of all the people bashing Sashi who really wanted Wentz at 2??? Not very many that I recall. Very very few seemed convinced he was the right pick. Maybe more (from my memory) wanted Watson but again it was not than many.

That's all pretty much irrelevant. It's not my job to review all the film, sit in on the interviews etc.. it was Sahsi and his staffs job to do that.

Obviously Philly's staff , who had access to all of the same information Sashi had, reached a different conclusion because they gave up quite a bit to go get him..

I look at it this way.. if one of my kids had surgery and the surgeon botched the surgery... I'd be beyond ticked. Not because I think I could do the surgery better myself, but because the professional making a lot of money to do it... screwed it up.

yebat' Putin
W
Practice Squad
Practice Squad
W
J/C Personally I think the only real culture that needs to change is the fan culture.

Can we exchange all people still stuck whining about the past and move on to current affairs?

Why are we always rehashing things you can't change?

Does it somehow bring on happy feelings?

Is misery our only friend?

"Why damnit back in 2005 there was that one PS player that we cut who ended up a 3rd string and he had a great tackle that one Monday night in 2006. We really screwed that up!!!" (sarcasm)

Seriously none of it even makes sense rehashing the past that you can not change why still all the anger?

Tomarrow Wentz could suddenly throw his arm out and never be a great QB again. Watson could come back and still have a mental block about his knee and play timid. However, after a season of success we are willing to throw away a team rebuild cus we had to have a QB who was throwing to whom? Protected by whom? You seem to forget just because we drafted so and so doesn't mean the rest of everything that happened stays the same. It's like the butterfly flapping its wings in Asia causing a tornado in Texas.

So while it is great fun to play the woulda, coulda, shoulda game...Just realize we wouldn't have the same players or the same results as their careers so far because we aren't the Eagles or the Texans. Our teams problems weren't gonna be fixed by drafting a QB. We didn't have a team to give them to begin with. But I digress.....

P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't pay for season tickets. The only jersey I bought since the return in 1999 has been Joe Thomas. But let me tell you something. For the fans that have invested much more, and the passion our fans possess, me included, I think we all want a return on that investment.

To honestly feel like fans don't deserve to look at all the mistakes leading up to this point I find slightly facetious. Some of us disagree on what those mistakes were and who made them, but when people make seven figure salaries to get it right, expecting some accountability from them is normal, not frowned upon.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum The culture that Dorsey is creating the biggest difference I see...

Link Copied to Clipboard