Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Peppers is good close to the LOS. He isn't good in coverage or in space, but he is a physical tackler in traffic.

I don't know what it is, but he just seems like an overall more solid football player.

I really want to re-watch, I need to. I didn't see what you guys saw with regards to our oline. I saw pressure on tyrod coming from everywhere. Sometimes the left, sometimes the right, and sometimes the middle. Our oline was abused by their defenders. Then Mayfield came in and it was a different story. I have strong feelings about that, but I'm going to wait and post those later. Need to enjoy the win for a couple more days.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
S
Legend
Legend
S
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
Quote:

I'd rather have McCown than Taylor as a backup/mentor to Mayfield.

Someone feels left out...

Actually he looks like Baker in that clip.

still the greatest nfl gif of all time

Legend
Legend
I had one that we gotta mention. Props to (I think it was him) Bitonio the Nimble for his run! I don't think it was allowed, but electrifying. Love me a great sea pig ramble where a lineman runs with it. That's entertainment!

Counted or not, it was a heads up play. Some broken field running is more broken than others.

Go, Browns! Unleash the Elf! Fear us for our coolers are now unchained and empty.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
P
Legend
Legend
P
Let me try to explain oober.

Your OL only consists of five players. You can use TE's and RB's to chip block, but that has zero to do with the OL.

The Jets played Buffalo twice a year while Tyrod was there. They knew well what a lot of us who watched Tyrod knew all along. The man holds onto the football. The Jets knew they could send 7 or 8 men and pressure Tyrod because Tyrod holds the ball what seems like forever.

Someone posted the stat on how much longer Tyrod held onto the ball than Baker. If I'm not mistaken it was like a second difference. The old saying is, "You live by the blitz. You die by the blitz."

With Tyrod an opposing D can live by the blitz. A QB who can read, react and quickly release the ball can make the opposing team die by the blitz.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2018 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 21 Jets 17 Other players that shined....

Link Copied to Clipboard