Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
I have NO PROOF of what I said ... LIKE I SAID IN MY POST in my lead sentence ...

I have no proof, its my gut ... not sure how much clearer i could have been ...

No probs with u disagreeing ... I LIKE IT when folks disagree with me and give me the REASONS WHY like u always do .. I LEARN that way .... I’ve never learned a thing from someone patting me on the back and telling me good job ... i’m Always asking for constructive criticism in everything i do in life ....

I NEVER mentioned scheme ... EVER ... as usual your lumping me in where i don’t belong ...

I was upset cause our SPECIAL TEAMS WERE AS BAD AS I’D EVER SEEN ... EVER ... i could care less about SCHEME when it came to COMMITING A PENALTY ON EVERY SINGLE PUNT AND KICK OFF ... that has nuttin to do with scheme .... ZERO ... thats all about DISCIPLINE and lack of a brain ....

MG GOT ROASTED FOR HIS BLOCK IN THE BACK AGAINST PIT .. ooopss ... sorry about the caps ... sorry i sound upset ... its cause i am ... still have NO CLUE why u gained respect for me for this thread .. thats BS ... i’ve Been VERY FAIR to Hue and preaching the same thing since it was clear he was staying ... CLOSEST i ever came to saying he should be fired was during the bye week last year when i said THEY BOTH SHOULD GO but if only one has to it needs to be sashi ... THATS IT ...

Yet u keep questioning my motives ... that’s CRAP ... dang ... guess i was mad ... *L* ...

Anyhow ... something changed ... I THINK it was Hue taking over, getting more involved ... whatever ... I THINK Hue had a major hand it .... i can see why u would question it and have no probs understanding your point of view and admit theres a 49% chance your right ...

BOTTOM LINE BRO ... they improved ... for one week anyhow ...

The flip side of this vers .. if they didnt show some signs of improvement and nothing changed personal wise ... I’D OF PUT IT 100% ON HUE ... he’s the HC and that units play was well below acceptable ... its his team .. he needed to do something ..

Just thought of that ... maybe it plays into why i believe he “took over” ...

Lets just hope the improvement continues and wasn’t a one week thing ....

LETS GOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo ...... thumbsup

Legend
Legend

It is not clear.

What is clear is your personal interpretation.

Which you are entitled too. However, that is as far as it goes.

P
Legend
Legend
P
My post wasn't really meant to harp on you or dog you. Just to show a different take. You seem to base your opinion on a conclusion you've drawn with no point of facts with which to back them up with. You "believe" that Dorsey was forced to keep Hue. And it's fine to have a belief but there's nothing factual that you can show to back that up.

On the other hand, I have a factual statement from Dorsey. Not only that, he backed that statement up by going out and signing FA's and drafting strong players to accomplish what he said needed to be done.

The results of that are obvious. Those obvious results are when Hue is given the talent to work with, he produces good results. We have an O in their first season under the Haley system. A young team that needs some experience under their belts. A second year defense under Williams playing extremely well the the exception of one let down in the Raiders game.

I'm just not sure how much more evidence one needs to understand that the lack of talent, no, the complete tear down of this team was far more responsible for what we've seen here over the past two years than anything having to do with Hue.

It seems Haslam knew it, Dorsey knew it and now we can all see the overwhelming evidence of it.

I guess my only real problem is from your opinion of him in the past. To expect a driver to win a NASCAR race with a Volkswagon Beetle always seemed like a strange type of logic to me.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Been a fan of Hue from day one...what else is new from the so called team HOMER guy.

But behind my unbridled loyalty is logic and throughout I explained how the first two seasons we got a coach with a 1-31 record and we bring in the first FOOTBALL GM we ever had...and the first thing he can do is fire a 1-31 guy. But knowing the way this team was BUILT TO LOSE...and not goffing at the Guys doing so. I think it was the best thing to happen to this Organization to finally go all out on a Rebuild.

But the best thing to happen was the change over to Dorsey from Sashi in the environment that Sashi created. He kept the king of analytics cause being old school he knows how the NFL is trending and the need for not only analytics but the best of the best at analytics, he did not even think of getting rid of the GUY wink Then another move was to bring in TWO very talented guys in the personnel department in Wolfe (son of) and Highsmith bot from the Packer Organization who has had years of very good drafts and FA moves.

Then there was the decision on a HC...he saw that the team still responded to Hue and he was chastised for his comments but he made them anyway...Stating that this team NOW NEEDS FOOTBALL PLAYERS not guys with HIGH SPECS. It wasn't the knock on the current players it was a knock on the building of the team. So he committed to the 1-31 HC and gave him full power not to saddle him as his Lacky or something. But full power as HC...to work WITH HUE from day one. To not demand on Hue liking Mayfield but to give Hue the opportunity to see what he saw as while unemployed he decided to go see Mayfield in person for at least 6 of his games. He knew from Day one who the QB would be. But he wanted Hue to know it too.

Finally it happened during our visit in Oklahoma...Hue was amazed at the environment in the locker room from the ENTIRE team once Mayfield walked into that room. It was at that point that Hue knew he had his guy and Dorsey had the Franchise QB for this team.

Then working with Williams on the D made the decision to go with Ward which was against all the Experts saying that Chubb was the guy to go to. But he knew the skills of Ward and that this team needed Corner help to a great degree and with I'm sure Williams and Hue looking at the kid just knew that they had a CB of the decade. Smart, Love of the Game, a kicker playing college ball in Ohio. Speed!!! Great pick.

Now Hue finally started to have talent. Getting Landry an emotional but a guy who would Bleed for the team. The final piece was an OC that like Williams on the D side of the ball Hue could depend on 100% without him having to take complete control and Micro Manage the team.

With now the OC and DC in place along with ACTUAL NFL TALENT across the board. He could actually be a HC. The teams with 1-31 still willing to go through a brick wall - IN THE NFL!!! who ever heard of that in this day and age.

A guy that many young assistant coaches want to coach with...along with two very seasoned coordinators wanting to join the team not for a stepping stone to become a HC like Shurmer or something. But to join HUE in his quest of taking a much maligned team like the Browns and make them into a Dynasty. They are here to make us a winner and know in that cause they will become HISTORY!!! All under the leadership of HUE JACKSON.

He knows how to handle players now that his attention is to the team. He handled Mayfield to perfection - if I had one gripe it is that I thought he should have had more reps with the ONES so that he would be more familiar with players and it is showing up with his Unfamiliarity with Landry. That my only Gripe and its so easy to say from the sidelines and me being all in on Mayfield thinking that if there was a competition he would have won out. Although I must admit TT looked good in practice, a shame he could not take the PRESSURE of a starter what I love about Mayfield, he thrives on that pressure.
I know Hue sees this also and will put more and more on the kid during this season.

Hue is in the middle of the Games Plans on both O and D to add his two cents...possibly he is freed up to make more contributions to the ST...but again it all comes down to talent...right now we got a great Punter and a bit time ??? at kicker at least the kid has a great leg to put almost every kick in the endzone, I think he has the highest % of doing so. So that is eliminated. Peppers is getting more comfortable in his role as Punt returner. Also I think we brought up Hilliard possibly for some of those duties as in JUST IN CASE. We also know Landry would step up for Punt return duties and also Duke is there as well.

Peppers has that explosion...so he is being used.

Penalties is something we have to get better at. I cannot understand the lopsided calls week in and out...but if anyone can get on the good side of the Refs and earn their respect I think it would be HUE....that is big time and now that Hue is here for continuity it could help with the Refs. We need calls and we need recognition and RESPECT from the Refs and that comes with WINS.

Right time right place. Hue is going to be at the head of this Dynasty now in the making. Before it is all said and done he will fave a Winning % which we all know means a lot of wins with the beginning he has with us.

Got to love Hue, I get the hatred to him by some. WE DID LOSE THIRTY-ONE games in 2 seasons. I get it. But the guy is the best HC we have had since Butch Davis.

jmho Ride the Brown and Orange Wave cool

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It wasnt just about talent. He hired his coaching staff and I believe every single one is now gone except for Al Saunders.

Hue wasnt a good game manager as he focused on offense and yet without WR talent and QB talent he devised plans that threw the ball all over the field. This was a fail.

His clock managment was poor.

He was way to buddy buddy with the press especially with his bud Mike Silver.

Bottom line, Hue was a bad HC when he came here no matter what the talent level was. There is no way in hell any coach should go 1-31 in 2 years.

Throughout all of these fails, the team played hard.

Hue fired his DC and fired himself from OC. He stayed away from the press games. He hired Williams and now Haley. He has shown much improved game management skills. He isnt leaving the game with 3 timeouts or wasting them on hopeless challenges.

The players througout it all believe in Hue and they see him as one of them. that is hard. They want to win for the guy. Atleast we have a coach that has learned and adapted and we havent just trained him for somewhere else.

Its funny but I thought the best job of coaching Hue did since he has been here was in our first 2 losses. Despite Taylor being horrid and special teams disaster, they kept fighting. We were in it, Should have won it.

Now with Baker leading the O and greg williams keeping our D rolling, i feel that we can win every game on our schedule. We wont but we have a shot to win each and every one. AS i said earlier, this however is the danger zone for Hue. Great expectations and disappointment is a coach killer. I hope Hue stays I dont want to lose this coaching staff.

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
So he’s built himself a very good staff with two ex HC’s running the O and D ... this after not gettin this people in year 1 ... that happens quite a bit bro ... u have to hire from whats available ... then u start to have choices ...

Bottom line is he built himself a good staff ...

He was struggling as HC/OC and made the changes necessary ... and secured a very good O-mind nd an ex HC to run the O along with a QB coach that has a great rep and is an outstanding offensive mind in his own right ...

So your saying he recognized his flaws and went out and eliminated at least that HUGE ONE ...

Thats good stuff .. right ... wink ...

LETS GOOOOOOoooooooooo .... thumbsup

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
If your HC can learn from his mistakes then it is worth it to keep him around. Hue is definitely improving and he has full support of the team which is HUGE.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
My post wasn't really meant to harp on you or dog you. Just to show a different take. You seem to base your opinion on a conclusion you've drawn with no point of facts with which to back them up with. You "believe" that Dorsey was forced to keep Hue. And it's fine to have a belief but there's nothing factual that you can show to back that up.

On the other hand, I have a factual statement from Dorsey. Not only that, he backed that statement up by going out and signing FA's and drafting strong players to accomplish what he said needed to be done.

The results of that are obvious. Those obvious results are when Hue is given the talent to work with, he produces good results. We have an O in their first season under the Haley system. A young team that needs some experience under their belts. A second year defense under Williams playing extremely well the the exception of one let down in the Raiders game.

I'm just not sure how much more evidence one needs to understand that the lack of talent, no, the complete tear down of this team was far more responsible for what we've seen here over the past two years than anything having to do with Hue.

It seems Haslam knew it, Dorsey knew it and now we can all see the overwhelming evidence of it.

I guess my only real problem is from your opinion of him in the past. To expect a driver to win a NASCAR race with a Volkswagon Beetle always seemed like a strange type of logic to me.

The same old crap about a VW beetle or a mule in the derby.

Hue had the talent to win last year, and as i said early on, he had the talent to win this year. Lucky for him TT went downn early.

It's not like Hue decided to play him.

call

But it's worked out

Go Browns

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
V
Legend
Legend
V
The most tiresome thing is your obvious bias. Your hate got in the way of logical thinking. You, and others who bashed Hue unmercifully, are looking bad.

Legend
Legend
What QB that played for us last year is making any difference for his new team this year?

How many of the players we cut from last year's team are still in the NFL? How many are starting for another team?

S. Coleman?
C Coleman?
Nassib?
Orchard?
Kizer?
Kessler?
Hogan?
Dayes?
Britt?
K Williams?
Coates?
Telfer?
Leslie?
Vitale?
J taylor?
Meder? (much as I liked him as a rotation guy)
Shelton?

Brantley and Crowell might be the 2 making the biggest difference for their new teams.

We had some talent, but we had no QB. It is damn hard to win in the NFL without a QB. We had little in the secondary last year. No one can argue that we had a legitimate chance to win much last year. We had no QB.

I remember when last year started. I wasn't all that optimistic based on the team we had.I said 4 games, at the most. (and I also seem to recall saying that we might/probably not make that mark)

A team missing talent at key positions doesn't win in the NFL. Why did Dorsey attack this roster with major overhauls at important positions? Because this roster was simply not good enough to win last year. Dorsey completely overhauled the QB spot, and the secondary. (where only Peppers, Kindred and Boddy-Calhoun remain, and Boddy-Calhoun seems to be phasing out)

The NFL is a passing league, and if you can neither pass, nor stop the pass, you don't win.

Kizer was a lost cause at QB. You cannot turn the ball over 80 times, or however many times he did, especially in the red zone. You cannot win when your own secondary cannot get turnovers, especially when you have holes on the team.

Would winning one or 2 games last year have changed a thing? If so, how? The draft would not have changed. The need for major changes would not have changed. How would it have mattered?

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Pretty sure Kizer didnt turn over the ball 80 times lmao.

It only felt that way.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Pretty sure Kizer didnt turn over the ball 80 times lmao.

It only felt that way.

It felt like more.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
I don't like Hue as the HC of the Browns, but He "IS" the HC of the Browns,

At this point, I could partially think they're better off stuck with him than what it would mean to re-do everything, but it's the Haslem's choice.

Do ya think, The Browns struggles to get points in the first halves of games,
does that point to the Coaching doing a "good" job preparing a plan to win during the week; because I don't.

Well there's no sense to "hate", so Go Team, and Win again!

on the flip side... the ability to perform better in the second half shows that the coaches ( Hue included) are able to absorb information and make the changes needed to be successful... that's indicative of good coaches... IMO

#gmstrong

A smart person knows what to say.

A wise person knows whether or not to say it.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet once Dorsey brought in the talent, the difference on the field is obvious.

It's kind of funny. Dorsey was in K.C.

He drafted Mahomes. The plan was to sit him for the year. He came to Cleveland. Drafted Mayfield. The plan was to sit him for the year.

Yeah, it was Hue's decision. lmao

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

I really don't appreciate being called out for a lack of an opinion when if I post said opinion it will be met with insults and criticism from biased posters such as yourself and a few others. But since you called me out for "avoiding the topic..."

I've read this board plenty to know that Peen is actually one of the least biased posters here. It's unfortunate and a shame he's been called out for being biased simply because his opinion doesn't match the Pro-Hue opinion (and I'm not saying peen is anti-Hue)...

I would actually side with him. I think there's nothing wrong with having questions about a HC who went 1-31 in 2 seasons. It's unprecedented no matter the talent or lack of... We had less talent in '99 and won 2 games.

I don't think there's any reason why we couldn't have won more games than ONE the past 2 seasons. I think there's been obvious mistakes by the coaching staff the past two seasons and I fail to see why people choose to ignore them. NO ONE here that I've read has said we should have been 8-8 or won 10 games or how ever many and made the playoffs... that seems to be the assumption.

If we had won say 2 games in Hue's first year and 3 games last year, we wouldn't even be here talking about this. This is the point that many choose to ignore.

I think the biased opinion is that of the Pro-Hue's. I haven't seen an ounce of criticism about him from these posters since he was retained when Dorsey arrived. If he calls an ill-timed timeout it's because he wants to ensure we score. There's always some brilliant excuse why Hue does what he does. However, I think it was incredibly stupid when he challenged the spot early in the game like he did with the field position the Ravens had... if this was inside our 30 or something, then sure, different story... but that was awful and I can't see 90% of the coaches making that challenge. If you think that was a great call, then it just plays to your bias.

I believe it takes some discipline to look at things objectively. And I don't think this thing is as easy as Hue didn't have talent that's why he lost all 16 games. He definitely had a hand in this and to disregard the notion that he didn't is short-sighted in my view.

I believe Hue has made enough mistakes the previous 2 seasons to warrant a firing. Well, he beat the odds and was retained. I also believe Dorsey could have fired him, but I think Haslam really, really, really wanted to keep him. Mainly for continuity reasons...

I urge people to read the article in The Athletic about Haslam... You'll learn why we were the way we were... you'll learn how we got to where we are today... and you'll learn that Hue Jackson actually DID have a say in the quarterbacks...

I think it also offers insight as to possibly why Hue is still here.

https://theathletic.com/189255/2017/12/2...-wrong-and-why/

There are certainly things to love about Hue... but I don't think it's unfair to question him. I think it's remarkable he had an 0-16 team fighting for a win.

I don't want Hue to fail, but I'm allowed to be skeptical based on his past and in-game decisions. If Hue goes on to win a super bowl with the Browns, I'll be ecstatic. I don't know that he's the answer although many seem to already think he is after 2 wins in 5 games... I'll remain with the wait and see crowd, but he hasn't done enough to earn my faith.

Also, I really don't want to be the Bengals. And it scares me we might be heading that way. I don't want to make the playoffs and lose and be ok with it. I want to win...to win it all. I'm nervous that because we've been bad for so long that .500 and an occasional playoff appearance is ok with everyone... I'm not overly enthused about the idea.

P
Legend
Legend
P
#evidencematters

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
No doubt. Hopefully you see the truth now.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The evidence is what Dorsey said in my sig. and what we are now seeing on the field. I'm not the one here with poor vision.

Dorsey saw. Dorsey said and Dorsey fixed.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

That's fine. Irrelevant, but fine.

Legend
Legend
Please explain or show me the talent on last years team.

Begin at quarterback. Then maybe go to the defensive backfield.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Quote:
The evidence is what Dorsey said in my sig.

That's not evidence. It's factually incorrect.

The defense is primarily filled with players from other regimes (primarily the last one), and now, considered one of the league's best, particularly the front four and all LBs.

60% of the offensive line and arguably the best RB and TEs.

It's funny what a good QB can do to amplify the talent that already exists.

Tackles are tackles.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Some people are much too small to admit they may have misjudged things.

You, Memphis, Vambo, rasta, cfrs, and peen can keep on hating. It's revealing.

Have a good one.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Yet once Dorsey brought in the talent, the difference on the field is obvious.

It's kind of funny. Dorsey was in K.C.

He drafted Mahomes. The plan was to sit him for the year. He came to Cleveland. Drafted Mayfield. The plan was to sit him for the year.

Yeah, it was Hue's decision. lmao

I really don't know what you are talking about.

Hue decides who plays and who doesn't. He's the head coach.

If you are saying Hue is in a diminished role for what ever reason, I'd had to pause and consider again.

So let me get this straight, your theory is Hue doesn't have say over who plays and who doesn't. Correct?

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
At this point, I feel like Firing Hue would be counterproductive. We've finally got a pretty good group of people in the front office and coaching positions. We have proven coordinators. And we are getting to the point where our personnel on the field are good enough to execute our gameplan and actually win games.

At the point we're at, staying the course the next few seasons seems like the logical thing to do. IMO firing hue isn't worth the risk that comes with hiring a new guy who may, quite possibly, want different coordinators, different players, or even institute a power struggle with those in the FO...

We've basically gone through a tough road with HJ, firing him just as you are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel just doesn't make any sense.

Citing how long and dark the tunnel was is really meaningless in the here and now....

I wish to wash my Irish wristwatch......
V
Legend
Legend
V
There are quite a few posters on here who can never admit they were wrong. Once they hate on man, it is hate for life.

They just make themselves look foolish by continuing their hateful tirades.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
Some people are much too small to admit they may have misjudged things.

You, Memphis, Vambo, rasta, cfrs, and peen can keep on hating. It's revealing.

Have a good one.

No one misjudged anything. But what I said would happen is exactly what you did. Not surprising.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Keep hating.

Here is the difference between guys like you and me. I didn't like Baker, but when I saw him play well, I was man enough to admit that he is playing well and that I am glad that we took him.

On the other hand, you--and a few others--refuse to admit that Hue is doing a good job and won't give him credit. And that perhaps guys like Pit and I were right about not writing the book on him before he had talent on the roster.

Your agenda stinks to high heaven.

Last edited by Versatile Dog; 10/12/18 10:02 PM.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Wow. You completely misread or didn't read my post and continue to insult what you didn't read.

There was no hate in my post, just the truth.

Im sorry to have interrupted your Hue love affair. Carry on.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote from device last year:

Quote:
devicedawg Online content

Dawg Talker

Hue's lost the team. Game over.

1 person likes this.

Nice call.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
Wow. You completely misread or didn't read my post and continue to insult what you didn't read.

There was no hate in my post, just the truth.

Im sorry to have interrupted your Hue love affair. Carry on.

You are criticizing me for supporting a member of the Browns?

LMAO

O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm not in the fire Hue camp Vers, but I'm not far from it. You say he's doing a good job but I think the team and OCs are doing the good job. In my mind the jury is still out on Hue and he came into the season undeserving of his position.

That said, I want to see how it goes this year and don't want anything to kill the progress we are making.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Lol. Wow. What hue did the last two years won't change and Hue was a terrible coach. There's no denying that... can't change 0-16...or 1-31.

What happens this year will never change that.

But I guess if you want to pretend he's a good head coach I can't stop you. I do hope he gets there, but he's not there yet.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It will be interesting to see your reaction when Hue is fired. Do you admit being wrong or say it's a mistake?

V
Legend
Legend
V
Quote:
Lol. Wow. What hue did the last two years won't change and Hue was a terrible coach. There's no denying that... can't change 0-16...or 1-31.

"Lol. Wow?"

Some of us maintained that it was hard to judge Hue because the talent on the roster was so poor. Guys like you mocked us and still are.

Yet, this team has won some games this year.

Are you saying it's all luck?

I say that the talent has improved. I say that Hue might be able to win w/some talent. I never said he was a great coach.

Instead, I said I would evaluate him when he was dealt a fair hand.

You are part of a group that is small-minded and vindictive. You made post after post after post last year where you guaranteed Hue would be fired and Sashi retained. You were wrong. Admit it.

The team is better this year than last. Yes or no? What's the difference? A GM who improved the roster or made it worse from your beloved Sashi Brown?

Time for you and the other Hue haters to give it up!!!

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: devicedawg
It will be interesting to see your reaction when Hue is fired. Do you admit being wrong or say it's a mistake?

What the hell are you talking about? You kept telling us you guaranteed he would be fired last year.

And, what is your comment on Sashi being fired. Were you wrong or was it a mistake?

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I'm not part of any "group."

Again, the point goes well over your head. I still contend the problem wasn't Sashi. There's no telling where this roster would be if sashi wasn't let go. It could be the same, could be worse, could be better. Only you claim to know that answer.

7 players brought in by Sashi's regime are starters on defense. And that's just the defense.

Dorsey didn't come in here and tear the roster down to the studs, he just added to it.

I don't doubt Hue can win with some talent. You could make Hue the coach of the patriots and I think they will win some games because of the talent but I don't believe they'd be the dynasty they are today.

I don't think a more talented roster means Hue will stop making poor decisions like some of you do. Time will tell... but ive always said I can hope he's learned from the past couple years. I don't think he will, but if he does, that's where i'll be wrong.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
Does anyone notice how hard this team is playing for Hue? Heck, they played hard for him last year. The difference is the man now has better players. I say we stick with him and keep building what we have.

V
Legend
Legend
V
The Browns had the highest turnover of their roster of any team in the league.

Keep hating and you can have the last word.

I'm going to enjoy the season.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: Homewood Dog
Does anyone notice how hard this team is playing for Hue? Heck, they played hard for him last year. The difference is the man now has better players. I say we stick with him and keep building what we have.

They do play hard for Hue. And if you watched Hard Knocks and his post-game videos, a person would be hard-pressed to deny that he is a great motivator of men.

Some people can never admit they are wrong. Their egos are too fragile.

Like I said earlier............I didn't want the Browns to draft Baker, but the guy is balling. I'm GLAD TO BE WRONG. Others, can't admit they were wrong and hold onto their dumb ass agendas forever.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
The Browns had the highest turnover of their roster of any team in the league.

Keep hating and you can have the last word.

I'm going to enjoy the season.

We got a new GM. You were the one who preached to the board how new GMs will bring in their own players. Now you're arguing against yourself?

It would appear you're the one here with the hate. I'm not even mad...

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Tip of my hat to Mr. Jackson ...

Link Copied to Clipboard