Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Punchsmack
Will Higgins be back?

That would he a boost, but I am not counting on it.

[Linked Image]

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
.... your despicable behavior...

...what? I post observation, not emotions. Before posting, I ensure that they are well thought out and respectful of other posters. There are many instances where I have refrained from posting as I believed that they have encroached on other poster''s sensitivities...

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the losers...Socrates
B
Legend
Legend
B
No doubt we have to limit KC's touches.

KC isn't the best defensive team in the league, though they have good defensive ends. It's hard to attack them on the edge, so between the tackles is where you can run on them.

Chubb up the middle. If we get that going, we can play action pass to support the passing game..

I would also work Duke in to the passing game. Both in to deeper routes and as a outlet for Baker.

I would also incorporate rolling out the pocket to get Baker better passing lanes and possibly provide a running lane.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'd probably come out in a "running" formation and take a shot off play action to start things off. Have Fells chip Ford, Njoku leak out into the flat after showing blocking. Have Landry run a short crosser from the right trying to catch the safeties attention and keep him up. Try to get Callaway (aligned left) behind him in the deep middle. Conservative and Mayfield don't go together very well. Be the aggressor early.

After that try to stay balanced but mix it up. Throw on 1st down at times. Run out of 3WR sets. Use someone other than Landry in the motion role. Flex out the TEs more. Try to spread them out to create running lanes.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
There is nothing of real record on Fredd. He can keep KCs D on their toes all game. Throw curves all game!

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Originally Posted By: bbrowns32
My plan would be to send out resume's well before the season ends.

Negative vibes, Pit. Perhaps you are convinced that he cannot succeed... thumbsdown

Here's what I'm convinced of. This group are interim coaches. It's the way this process works. At seasons end Dorsey will hire a new HC. That HC will bring is his own OC and DC.

This is how it works in the NFL. The history of the NFL dictates this is how things will unfold. You can call stating the obvious as negative if you so wish. Some of consider trying to deny how this process works have names we could tag on those denying it as well. But I'll forego that.
and yet nothing you stated has anything to do with the thread or topic - I believe you lambasted some for trying to invoke change threads the other day if im not mistaken in the What matters thread.....huh, you wouldn't be saying one thing and doing another now - would you?

Lighten up Francis and lease a sense of humor. lmao

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Like it! Every gadget before the end of the game. his would be a fan magnet. Best sensible passing and run it harder.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
O
Legend
Legend
O
It's not the KC defense that scares me...

That said, the offense will have to maintain patience. I'm not a fan of the firings, but I can look for positives from the change. More running the ball, and less freakout when we go down by a score. Keep running the ball, keep making sure that you're keeping the defense off balance. Don't go 100% have Baker hold the ball and chuck it all the way down the field when we go down 1 or even 2 scores.
I feel like the Pittsburgh game was going well until they got their first score, then we freaked out and tried to have our offensive output match theirs, which is dumb.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: WSU Willie
If you were anointed the OC for the Chiefs game, what is your gameplan?

Punt

You may be in the drivers seat but God is holding the map. #GMSTRONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Run the ball and make sure the Refs know we can counteroffer..

SaintDawgâ„¢

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
E
Legend
Legend
E
Have an audible available for Baker on every play.
8+ in the box switch it to a spread air game. 7 or less, switch it to a designed run....very basic and something that can be successful!

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Originally Posted By: bbrowns32
My plan would be to send out resume's well before the season ends.

Negative vibes, Pit. Perhaps you are convinced that he cannot succeed... thumbsdown

Here's what I'm convinced of. This group are interim coaches. It's the way this process works. At seasons end Dorsey will hire a new HC. That HC will bring is his own OC and DC.

This is how it works in the NFL. The history of the NFL dictates this is how things will unfold. You can call stating the obvious as negative if you so wish. Some of consider trying to deny how this process works have names we could tag on those denying it as well. But I'll forego that.
and yet nothing you stated has anything to do with the thread or topic - I believe you lambasted some for trying to invoke change threads the other day if im not mistaken in the What matters thread.....huh, you wouldn't be saying one thing and doing another now - would you?

Lighten up Francis and lease a sense of humor. lmao
Ahhh so basically its only cool when you do it. gotcha thumbsup

Legend
Legend
If we get the balls first Go with a 15 minute drive and a TD 7-0

Get the Ball tied 7-7 and have a 13 minute drive for another TD 14-7

Get the Ball back with 13 minutes left in the 3rd quarter tied 14-14 and lead another 13 minute drive for a TD 21-14

Get the ball back with 13 minutes to go in the 4th quarter tied 21-21. Run out the clock scoring on the last play of the game. Browns win 27-21.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Why can't they think of this...

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, several have done it in this thread. Yet you seem to only focus on me. lmao

There's medication for that.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Yeah, several have done it in this thread. Yet you seem to only focus on me. lmao

There's medication for that.
Nah, your the only one who consistently bashes others for doing it, then do it yourself. Its cool.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Sure willit, sure. lmao

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
You're assuming we kick all of our extra points?

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: jfanent

Those were two point conversions where the Refs found a way to take away a point each time for some penalty that isn't on the books.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

D
Legend
Legend
D
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater

Those were two point conversions where the Refs found a way to take away a point each time for some penalty that isn't on the books.

"Coach Williams was swearing and giving me the business from the sidelines, so the 2-point conversion has been reduced to 1 pt. We will apologize for this tomorrow."

Practice Squad
Practice Squad
Seems fairly simple.
Take all the plays that consistently didn't work for your boss out of the Playbook.
That should simplify things a LOT!

Legend
Legend

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

D
Legend
Legend
D

E
Legend
Legend
E

Sad but true... frown

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2018 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 21 Chiefs 37 You are the OC this Sunday. What do you do?

Link Copied to Clipboard