Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#1546532 11/08/18 10:05 PM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
BADdog Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
I am not sure what to make of this.
Pretty freaky stuff.

Pope audience hall

The Pope speaks from the mouth of a serpent.




Joe Thomas #73
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
willynilly

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,058
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 51,058
Is that legitimate?

I have real differences with the Catholic Church, but tht seems over the top.

Well, I guess it might be real after all. crazy Wow.


Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 52,481
its like when people swore they saw jesus in their toast.


“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Designed in reinforced concrete by the Italian architect Pier Luigi Nervi and completed in 1971.

On 25 May 2007, it was revealed that the roof of the building was to be covered with 2,400 photovoltaic panels, generating sufficient electricity to supply all the heating, cooling and lighting needs of the building throughout the year. The system was donated by SolarWorld, a German manufacturer, and valued at $1.5 million. It was officially placed into service on 26 November 2008, and was awarded the 2008 European Solar Prize[9] in the category for "Solar architecture and urban development".

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
R
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
This site posts things about tall black aliens disclosed by ex-NASA official, astrology as actual fact, purports Q Anon conspiracy theories, rails against common medical practice of vacciantion, and other silly crap.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,811
O
OCD Offline
Legend
Offline
Legend
O
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,811
I saw it in the internet so it must be true.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Astrology is real

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
same with healing crystals. cajuste just wasn't using them right

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16,195
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16,195
This must be the catholic church coming out of the closet.


#GMSTRONG
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
P
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 8,903
Catholic Church Ignores Pedophilia, But Bishop Warns Reiki & Energy Healing Are Satanic

http://thewildchild.co.za/catholic-churc...Mjcz7yCOF6a_5LE

Priorities of the Catholic Church.

Last edited by PortlandDawg; 11/09/18 09:54 AM.

[Linked Image]
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,015
F
Legend
Offline
Legend
F
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,015
I think it's all camera perspective.



We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
I agree.

Seriously though, I just saw a Dragon in the clouds this morning!

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
R
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
You must be getting those dank buds from Swish.

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
Its a shame if you need drugs in order to see shapes in the clouds.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
BADdog Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
If you dont see a snake face in the building open your eyes. Its pretty obvious. It isnt a trick camera angle its just a view from the back of the building. Even from the Aerial view you can see the snake head similarities.
I am pretty sure this is what the architect had in mind.


Joe Thomas #73
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
The Catholic Church is very into symbolism.

When looking at art, each person interprets in their own way.
It also looks different from different camera angles. Some compare it to a fish, which was the first symbol of Christianity.

As you say, from the front point of view it looks like a snake, I see that too. BUT are you looking at a snake from the outside or is the symbolism having you being inside the snake and looking out?

Satan rules the earth so therefore we are inside the snake, looking outward.

The artist who created the "Resurrection" statue shows Christ rising out of a Nuclear bomb crater because back when it was designed, Nuclear war was the greatest fear, especially in Europe. Christ overcoming the devastation and rising through the toxic smoke is what the artist was after.

I am not an art expert but I have been reading up on all this since you brought it up.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
You guys should see all the hidden stuff in the sistine chapel.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,015
F
Legend
Offline
Legend
F
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,015
Originally Posted By: BADdog
If you dont see a snake face in the building open your eyes. Its pretty obvious. It isnt a trick camera angle its just a view from the back of the building. Even from the Aerial view you can see the snake head similarities.
I am pretty sure this is what the architect had in mind.


I guarantee that photo was taken with a fish eye lens, those roof struts are not that curved in RL.
Now, I will say with the snake reference in mind, and looking at a outdoor top down view, it does have a resemblance of a snake head. But as with many things, pre-conceived notions can alter ones perception.


We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
This is from the article:

"When I first realized the true magnitude of what the Pope’s Audience Hall design reveals, I was shocked. Despite 10 years of research into the elite, occult, Illuminati, consciousness, and more, this stuck out as something I just HAD to write about."

At least he took his tin foil hat off long enough to branch off to new things.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16,195
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 16,195
Originally Posted By: FloridaFan
Originally Posted By: BADdog
If you dont see a snake face in the building open your eyes. Its pretty obvious. It isnt a trick camera angle its just a view from the back of the building. Even from the Aerial view you can see the snake head similarities.
I am pretty sure this is what the architect had in mind.


I guarantee that photo was taken with a fish eye lens, those roof struts are not that curved in RL.
Now, I will say with the snake reference in mind, and looking at a outdoor top down view, it does have a resemblance of a snake head. But as with many things, pre-conceived notions can alter ones perception.


This is exactly it. It's a distorted view through a fish-eye lens. You are seeing an ultra-wide angle showing both sides of the room as well as the front.


#GMSTRONG
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
BADdog Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
Its not a fish eye lens. below is a fish eye lens.
below that is a straight shot from the back






Joe Thomas #73
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
R
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
Wide angle lens, fish eye, and panorama stitching cause the effect as other have shared.

I can go out into the tundra tonight, and then make some really distorted panoramas showing Bigfoot.

Don’t fall for this pseudo-science conspiracy BS from a site that probably endorsed pizza-gate.

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,175
R
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,175
Originally Posted By: FloridaFan
I think it's all camera perspective.



This picture is from the side of the hall looking at the side. It's not the same as looking at the papal stand from directly in front. There is no way the design is by accident either.

Even from the outside of the building the entire building is shaped like the head of a snake.


You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,905
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 14,905
By design and with a wink and a nod they are symbolically letting you know.

Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
R
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 9,433
...and we wonder why we should spend more of our effort on education in this country.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,015
F
Legend
Offline
Legend
F
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 15,015
Originally Posted By: BADdog
Its not a fish eye lens. below is a fish eye lens.
below that is a straight shot from the back







Sorry but in that second photo the distance front to back is 4x the distance left to right, and you dont think that is lenses?
Or the exreme curvature of the floor in the top picture?


We don't have to agree with each other, to respect each others opinion.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
Originally Posted By: Tulsa
It's a distorted view


I think that pretty much sums up the thread.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
BADdog Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
The building narrows toward the stage. I am a photographer and an architect the second picture is a picture from the back.


Joe Thomas #73
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
E
Legend
Offline
Legend
E
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
No, there is something wrong with that second picture it is not nearly wide enough when you look at it from this angle. I think it's photoshopped.



No Craps Given
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
BADdog Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,415
There are many pictures on the internet from the same view. They all cant be photoshopped the same way.


Joe Thomas #73
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341
I have been reading it and I just don't want to come out publicly on it but Catholicism is a borderline cult IMO they have added to God's Word (6 Extra Books) they live in Idolatry (the Pope is an Idol to them among other things) They do not preach about being born again (I know this through Catholic friends who have now been born again) They worship Mary, and pray to her as a go between her and Jesus, they are living a lie but there are those in the church who believe the truth because they have heard elsewhere (a remnant) there is a remnant in every church and every denomination but those who know the truth are playing a dangerous game with their eternal souls. I have shared this with my congregation in sermons because the bible tells me to warn them (Romans 16:17-18) but to do that here would cause confusion which is of the devil not God (1 Corinthians 14:33) smile

I did not intend for this to be made public someone asked me privately about my thoughts and somehow it was made public ...

Last edited by PastorMarc; 11/10/18 10:46 AM.

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
E
Legend
Offline
Legend
E
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Catholics do not worship the Pope as an idol. (God)

Catholics have some screwed up rules, but I dont think you know what youre talking about.

I was raised Catholic.


No Craps Given
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
E
Legend
Offline
Legend
E
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Originally Posted By: BADdog
There are many pictures on the internet from the same view. They all cant be photoshopped the same way.


You know how copy paste works, right?


No Craps Given
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Catholics do not worship the Pope as an idol. (God)

Catholics have some screwed up rules, but I dont think you know what youre talking about.

I was raised Catholic.


I don't want to offend any Catholics I have many friends that are Catholic so if you feel offended I apologize but it is still my Opinion when I hear someone call another man devine ... and I have studied most religions including Catholicism thumbsup

Last edited by PastorMarc; 11/10/18 11:51 AM.

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
E
Legend
Offline
Legend
E
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
You do realize that many Popes are beatified and considered Saints by Catholics, right?

You dont have to agree with this, but you should appreciate the reverence for Saints.


No Craps Given
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341
Also even by studying Catholicism doesn't make me an expert and you being raised a Catholic you would know more than me so I digress thumbsup


John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 15,341
We are all Saints when we are Born Again of God's Spirit


John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
E
Legend
Offline
Legend
E
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 17,438
Not sure I agree. I'm born again, and have done plenty of unchristian like things.

I dont think its possible to be a Saint unless God has chosen you to speak through you.


No Craps Given
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 14,248
Uggh. I really don't want to get into this conversation, but the claims you make are just so ...

Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
they have added to God's Word (6 Extra Books)

Lol? The Jewish Old Testament was not a settled canon and neither was the early New Testament. There were inspired books of prophets that were constantly added. The Jewish didn't settle their canon until many, many years after Jesus, and the books they omitted were ones that really helped to point to Christianity as the true faith. The Christians/Catholic church settled on the full canon of both old and new testament a few hundred years later and that included the seven (not six) books that the Jewish faith no longer wanted. That stood as the standard of all Christians for over a thousand years until the Protestant Reformation decided they wanted to go with the finalized Jewish version as the OT instead. So, they removed seven books. If the Bible is sola scriptura for Christians, how could God allow a Bible that was used by all Christians to be wrong for over a thousand years?

Quote:
they live in Idolatry (the Pope is an Idol to them among other things)


The Pope is revered, much like you (should) revere your own parents. He is not an idol, and we do not worship him.

Quote:
They worship Mary, and pray to her as a go between her and Jesus

Again, we revere Mary, the same way you (should) revere your own mother. Catholics pray to her (and other saints) to intercede, the same way you probably ask your friends to pray for you. Catholics believe in the communion of saints, which protestants don't, which makes sense as to why they think praying to someone who's dead is worshiping them.

If you really want to do a deep dive on the historical understandings of the church, I'd recommend you read/listen to guys like Scott Hahn or Patrick Madrid. They were former protestants (I believe one or both were actually established preachers at one point), who wanted to get a deeper understanding of the early church, how the Bible came about, and what the historical meaning behind the scriptures really meant. The deeper they got, the more they realized that what Catholics were saying made sense. They abandoned their deep rooted protestant ministries (even at the admonishment of their own family members), and became Catholic. They do a tremendous job of explaining the historical meanings of things in the Bible.

However, I get the feeling, that much like this thread, people will just believe what they want to believe.


Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... umm Pope Audience Hall !

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5