Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Not exactly sure why the conversation about Trump lying to the troops in Iraq got deleted, but yesterday he told them that he had given them a 10% raise (it was a 2.6% raise, up 0.2 from 2.4%)

Quote:
"They had plenty of people that came up, they said, 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3%, we could make it 2%, we could make it 4%,'" Trump told the troops about the latest pay raise. "I said, 'No. Make it 10%. Make it more than 10%.'"

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics/trump-misleads-military-pay-raise-again/index.html

I’m not sure if this was an outright lie, or rather the result of Trump’s melted brain jumbling numbers, but either way, it’s far more egregious than lying as a young man to avoid Vietnam.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PDF
Not exactly sure why the conversation about Trump lying to the troops in Iraq got deleted, but yesterday he told them that he had given them a 10% raise (it was a 2.6% raise, up 0.2 from 2.4%)

Quote:
"They had plenty of people that came up, they said, 'You know, we could make it smaller. We could make it 3%, we could make it 2%, we could make it 4%,'" Trump told the troops about the latest pay raise. "I said, 'No. Make it 10%. Make it more than 10%.'"

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/26/politics/trump-misleads-military-pay-raise-again/index.html

I’m not sure if this was an outright lie, or rather the result of Trump’s melted brain jumbling numbers, but either way, it’s far more egregious than lying as a young man to avoid Vietnam.

Oh well...There is a deplorable segment of the US government that just doesn’t care if trump lies about anything.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral
Originally Posted By: PDF

Quote:

Oh well...There is a deplorable segment of the US government that just doesn’t care if trump lies about anything.

I thought for sure 40 would be outraged.

He’s always going on and on about how much he loves the troops, and how much respect they deserve.

Surely, he would find issue with Trump lying to them about a raise they weren’t getting, but for some reason he’s been oddly silent about it.

He also went radio silent about Trump bragging that he liked to burst in on 14 year old girls to see them naked. One second it was all “heart of a lion” and YouTube tribute videos, and then, boom, silence when it came to his hero spying on nude 14 year olds.

Weird. I hope he’s OK.

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
I always find that the ones who never serve are always the loudest.

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Earlier in this thread, 40 was real loud about how unfair everyone was being to Trump about his bone spurs, but when I asked if he actually believed that Trump suddenly became afflicted with bone spurs that magically went away the second he got his deferment, 40 refused to answer the question and got real quiet all of a sudden.

I wonder why?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg

Well after all they don’t realize the most financially hurt from all of these govt shutdowns are military families. And as displayed they have little knowledge how these lies from trump effect military personnel and their families while on leave at home during the holidays.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Donald Trump Dodged Vietnam according to Podiatrist who diagnosed him with bone spurs

Link Copied to Clipboard