Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Vambo
Originally Posted By: W84NxtYrAgain
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
I think we'll get a lot more answers once the Democrats start investigating.

Until then:

kill1
/kil/
verb
cause the death of (a person, animal, or other living thing).
Exactly, BP did not cause the death, it happened while in their custody. That is NOT the same has having caused it.

The Dems are the ones inviting these people to put their children in these dangerous situation just so the Dems will have ore voters and the poor and children are paying the price.

Because it is not about children's lives, it is about a voter base and preventing Trump from having yet another victory.

The abortion issue shows everyone the Dems don't care one crap about children's lives.

They only Talk the Talk but they won't Walk the Walk.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

Until then:

kill1
/kil/
verb
Exactly, BP did not cause the death, it happened while in their custody. That is NOT the same has having caused it.

The Dems are the ones inviting these people to put their children in these dangerous situation just so the Dems will have ore voters and the poor and children are paying the price.

Because it is not about children's lives, it is about a voter base and preventing Trump from having yet another victory.

The abortion issue shows everyone the Dems don't care one crap about children's lives.

They don't care about the "California cop shot by an illegal" notallthere

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

Considering that you once called a pedophile “honorable”, and have a creepy adoration for Donald Trump, a man who once bragged that he liked to burst into the dressing rooms of teen girls so he could see them changing, I’m not sure “giving a crap about children’s lives” is an area you’re qualified to speak on.

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C

Until then:

kill1
/kil/
verb

You don't care the cop who tragically lost his life on Christmas. You care that an illegal did it.

Legend
Legend
right. if an american did it, vambo wouldn't had bothered posting about it.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Swish

Border Patrol imagine people talking about the thread topic. saywhat

Others just want to deflect. notallthere

Legend
Legend

Until then:

kill1
/kil/
verb

Wouldn't that cover your description of a baby?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
M
Legend
Legend
M

So when someone reminds you of the blood on your hands for fighting to allow illegals in and they kill our citizens, you say they are only antagonizing?

Well then, there are tens of millions of American Citizens out to give you a hard time! rolleyes

This is a bald face lie. I've never tried to fight for illegals to enter the country. But thanks for simply making up some shtick to label me with.

As for the purpose of your post, I wonder how many other causes of death each year rank higher than "murders" at the hands of illegals .... And what sort of impAct $5 billion would have on them .... Because the reason I'm against the wall is because it's a waste of money that'll do nothing to prevent illegals coming to the usa. Unlike the false narrative and brazen lie that Dems or Libs want open borders.... which is not what I want at all.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

Until then:

kill1
/kil/
verb

No that definition is not what a baby is. But yes, if you cause the death of a baby then you are killing a baby.

Your problem seems to revolve around the idea that fetuses deserve the same rights as humans only during a planned abortion and not a spontaneous abortion. This is a major flaw in your logic, which is why you continue to ignore it.

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C

You, a few hours earlier in this same topic.

So using your criteria, you do not care that a 7 year old died while in CPB custody, under their direct supervision, which is why you tried to deflect. It's disgraceful. I'm sure you would cheer their death if it wouldn't look so bad on here.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: GMdawg

Until then:

kill1
/kil/
verb

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C

Nine hours ago rofl

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Your problem seems to revolve around the idea that fetuses deserve the same rights as humans only during a planned abortion and not a spontaneous abortion. This is a major flaw in your logic, which is why you continue to ignore it.

Oh where to start bro.

1st off it's not a problem.
2nd Babies should always have the same rights as everybody else all the time which I believe they do, while you believe they don't.
3rd your comparing murdering a baby to one dying of natural causes is so ludicrous, and asinine, it's almost unbelievable. Which is why it gets ignored.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Imagine Obama closing down the gov’t and holding federal gun control hostage to help protect U.S. citizens from gun violence.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
Cheap thread title ! I expect this from a dim witted parrot but you gotta be held to a higher standard bro .

Legend
Legend
A wall could have prevented this.

How is a wall supposed to stop Border Patrol from killing children by not treating simple medical problems? Did you think about what you said? Do you think that a wall will stop all illegal immigration?

"Democratic members of Congress and immigration advocates sharply criticized CBP’s handling of Jakelin Caal’s death and questioned whether border agents could have prevented it by spotting symptoms of distress or calling for an evacuation by air ambulance sooner."

So the Dems won't pony up the money but they expect the Border Guards to be Doctors too. notallthere

news flash..trump stopped paying the border guards when he shutdown the gov’t and went directly into the oval and had a Twitter tantrum. Enjoy.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: dawg66
Wait, so the boy was taken to the hospital at 3:00 pm and the doctors determined he had a cold and released him, at 7:00 pm the boy vomited and the CBP asked the father if he wanted additional treatment for his son and he refused, at 10:00 pm the boy vomited again and appeared lethargic so the CBP rushed him back to the Hospital where he later died, yet the CBP killed him? Kind of a misleading title isn't it?

[/thread]

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Guatemalan Migrant Father Declined Medical Treatment For Sick Child Before Death

12/26/2018

Joe Simonson | Media Reporter

The father of the Guatemalan child who died Christmas Eve denied further medical treatment from U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents after the child vomited following an initial examination from doctors, a spokesman from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) said on a call to reporters Wednesday.

Government officials provided further details, including the startling disclosure of the father’s behavior, regarding the timeline of the child’s deteriorating condition. According to officials, the 8-year-old boy, Felipe Gomez Alonzo, was given multiple medical examinations by doctors before being released with prescription medications.

Following the child’s first discharge from the hospital, both he and the father were put into a temporary holding facility where agents were aware of the child’s illness and provided the child with his medication. A few hours after the father and boy entered the facility, the child complained of being nauseous and later vomited.

It was at this point the father declined further medical treatment for his son and told officials he “had been feeling better,” an official said.

During a subsequent welfare check, agents at the facility noticed the child’s condition and transported him to the hospital. The child later lost consciousness during transit and was eventually declared dead just before midnight.

Government officials did not comment on why exactly they think the father denied further treatment for his child, despite him exhibiting more severe symptoms.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/26/guatemala-medical-treatment/

P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

Quote:
Ties to white supremacists

In August 2018, The Atlantic reported that Scott Greer, then deputy editor of The Daily Caller, had written pieces under a pseudonym in the white supremacist publication Radix Journal from 2014 to 2015. In articles for Radix Journal, Greer expressed white nationalist views, as well as racist anti-black and antisemitic views. While in his emails and messages, he expressed anti-Christian and antisemitic theories, as well his relationship with Richard Spencer.[46] Upon being confronted with his past white supremacist writings, Greer resigned from any affiliation with The Daily Caller.[46] In 2017, it had been revealed, Scott Greer had ties to members of the white nationalist movement, including friendships with Devin Saucier, assistant to Jared Taylor of American Renaissance, and anti-immigrant activist Marcus Epstein, who pled guilty to assaulting an African American woman two years prior to the relationship with Scott Greer.[47] Greer had later deleted parts of his Facebook page, but is seen photographed with nationalists such as Tim Dionisopoulos and Richard Spencer, Wolves of Vinland and appears wearing clothes belonging to the group Youth for Western Civilization.[47] The Daily Caller itself subsequently stated, about why he had not been fired in 2017: “We had two choices: Fire a young man because of some photos taken of him at metal shows in college, or take his word. We chose to trust him. Now, if what you allege is accurate, we know that trust was a mistake, we know he lied to us. We won’t publish him, anyone in these circles, or anyone who thinks like them. People who associate with these losers have no business writing for our company.” [46]

The Daily Caller has posted articles by Jason Kessler,[48] a white supremacist who organized a rally of hundreds of white nationalists in Charlottesville.[49][50] Before Kessler posted his article, he had spoken at white supremacist gatherings.[51] After Kessler received attention for his organizing of the Charlottesville white supremacist rally, the Daily Caller removed his articles from its website,[52] but The Daily Caller executive editor defended Kessler's articles.[53]

The website has also published pieces by Peter Brimelow, founder of the white supremacist website VDARE.[47]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_Caller

The Daily Caller? Seriously?

Legend
Legend
The AP article in the OP said the same thing. The border patrol didn't kill that child. Falsely accusing someone of murder? That's pretty low.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: jfanent
The AP article in the OP said the same thing. The border patrol didn't kill that child. Falsely accusing someone of murder? That's pretty low.

Then post the AP article.

The same information could be conveyed without posting a link to a website infested with white supremacists.

The Daily Caller is the site that employed a writer/editor who said that the young girl murdered by a neo-Nazi in Charlottesville was a “fat communist who deserved to die”

Legend
Legend
Quote:

It's the original post in this thread. That's why I said OP.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: jfanent
Quote:

It's the original post in this thread. That's why I said OP.

My only point was that there’s no reason for fishtheice to infest the board by posting links to trashy white supremacist websites.

There were plenty of other sources available (including the OP).

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
CPB killed these two kids. Jaakalin had no access to water at their site (no one did because the site doesn't have running water) and Felipe got sick under a extended stay in a holding facility despite the fact that DHS rules say they should've been in an ICE camp two days after they were captured.

I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
CPD most certainly did not kill these kids. You want to blame someone blame the parents who dragged these small children into the situation . Blame God for willfully putting them into poverty in the first place and then murdering them by infecting them with the pestilence he created .....see how dumb that sounds ?

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Yeah, believing in God is pretty dumb.

I
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I
No more so than fixing accountability where it doesnt belong . Simple fact is the if the parents had not dragged these children on an ill prepared criminal venture then they would still be breathing . Argue that . Tell me how tbey are excused from the responsibility of making sure their children are safe . They drug them into harms way .

C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: IRE 45
No more so than fixing accountability where it doesnt belong . Simple fact is the if the parents had not dragged these children on an ill prepared criminal venture then they would still be breathing . Argue that . Tell me how tbey are excused from the responsibility of making sure their children are safe . They drug them into harms way .

Counter point had the border patrol not caught them, they would still be alive and OK as coyotes hide food and water for the people.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
are we still pushing this "3 million illegals voted" narratives?

Yup, until there is a national voter ID law in place. In my opinion that should be the first thing that Pelosi works on getting done.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
This reads like someone unfamiliar with the state of affairs in Guatemala. Start reading the 1950s CIA led coup detat and realize the US has held an intimate hand in Guatemalan turmoil for decades. The country itself was roiled in civil war for 30 or so years , no doubt as a result of this meddling where democratically elected leaders were overthrown by the CIA and had US friendly despots installed.

The modern situation in Central America is dire. Murder rates are amongst the highest in the world , especially among kids. Teen gangs run rough shod and recruit teens into crime or kill them off to encourage recruitment of others. Child Sex Tourism is very popular as foreigners come to have sex with children . There isn't much in the way of police to stop it. You are on your own. These families aren't taking their kids on a perilous journey to the US for no reason. If your kid is marked for a gang, or sex trafficking , your options are to stay and have that happen, or flee and try to find a better situation.

We have created a refugee crisis and then refused to take in refugees. Instead we dehumanize , blame the victims , and wonder if we can make their situation worse if they will stop coming. But child separation of refugees, while horrific , doesn't rise to child murder. Or child rape. We have had at least one poster propose murdering refugees as a deterrent. He is right that murdering families is likely the only way to stop the refugees coming to the border.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B

How is a wall supposed to stop Border Patrol from killing children by not treating simple medical problems? Did you think about what you said? Do you think that a wall will stop all illegal immigration?

Let's get one thing correct, the Border Patrol didn't kill the kid. Sickness killed the kid.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Let's get one thing correct, the Border Patrol didn't kill the kid. Sickness killed the kid.

The nazis didn’t kill the Jews. The gas did.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

This is why I don't come in here very often. You can't have a serious discussion with you people.

Bye

The nazis didn’t kill the Jews. The gas did.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
What do you mean “you people”?

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
PDF Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
are we still pushing this "3 million illegals voted" narratives?

Yup, until there is a national voter ID law in place. In my opinion that should be the first thing that Pelosi works on getting done.

“You believe an insane conspiracy theory a barely-cognizant simpleton cooked up to preserve his fragile ego?”

“Yup.”

rofl

O
Legend
Legend
O

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Well the obvious solution is to build a moat around the US and fill it with sharks....wait...

- Theodore Roosevelt
C
CHSDawg Offline OP
~
Legend
OP Offline
~
Legend
C
Could you imagine the Republican outcry if we banned Cuban immigrants and made them wait in line like everyone else?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Could you imagine the Republican outcry if we banned Cuban immigrants and made them wait in line like everyone else?

Not your average bigot assed Trumpian. Maybe actual old school Republicans/conservatives... but I don't think they still exist in the wild, just in old youtube videos.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
We should grant them Protected Species status, and place them on a reserve(ation) for their own safety-

"too many notes, not enough music-"

#GMStong
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Border Patrol Kills 2nd Child This Month

Link Copied to Clipboard