Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Originally Posted By: EveDawg
Go ask Lebron about it.

Don't confuse speaking up for perceived injustices as anti white rhetoric.

Stop making excuses for bad behavior.

Bad behavior to stand up for what you believe? smh

Then there is a hell of a lot of bad behavior on here.

Yes, we can start with your bigoted comments about Head Coach Kitchens, simply because he has an accent.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Go ask Lebron about it.

Yes, we can start with your bigoted comments about Head Coach Kitchens, simply because he has an accent.

I explained 'country dumb' I'm sorry you couldn't see past a perceived slight to understand it. Do you talk like you have a mouth full of gum too?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Ah, but he's anti trump so there is no way he's a bad person. sick

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Ah, but he's anti trump so there is no way he's a bad person. sick

Well that's definitely a step in the right direction. I don't know a single thing regarding trump that could be considered good, wholesome, fair, faithful, or any other positive attribute.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/17/19 09:49 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Go ask Lebron about it.

I explained 'country dumb' I'm sorry you couldn't see past a perceived slight to understand it. Do you talk like you have a mouth full of gum too?

So, you are owning your bigotry. Thats a change.

No Craps Given
A
Legend
Legend
A
Go ask Lebron about it.

It appears you fancy your self as an elitist. Some of us "country dumb" people do just well for ourselves.

Even people with southern accents do very well for themselves. Biased, or bigoted much?

O
Legend
Legend
O

It was only bigotry to those who wanted to read it that way, but yes I'll own that I think he comes across as country dumb and sounds like a big dumb hick. I also said I had no idea how good he would be and gave him credit for his time at OC. I just hope HC is not too big for him.

I don't buy into the 'good ole boy' routine and what 'triggered' my response was somebody saying 'he's one of us!' That crap reminded me instantly of idiots in 2016 saying that the old ass billionaire was just a regular joe. There's a whole bunch of real regular joes going to work without pay right now that would beg to differ.

I don't have a thing against southern accents. I actually like a little southern draw. But if you come across to me sounding like a dumbass, I'm going to question your smarts everytime.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Got it. You're a bigot. Don't like the southern drawl, and insinuate it means a lack of intelligence.

Nuff said.

O
Legend
Legend
O

It appears you fancy your self as an elitist. Some of us "country dumb" people do just well for ourselves.

Even people with southern accents do very well for themselves. Biased, or bigoted much?

You are nothing but a stirring stick covered in crap Arch. There is nothing country dumb about that...

E
Legend
Legend
E

It was only bigotry to those who wanted to read it that way, but yes I'll own that I think he comes across as country dumb and sounds like a big dumb hick. I also said I had no idea how good he would be and gave him credit for his time at OC. I just hope HC is not too big for him.

I don't buy into the 'good ole boy' routine and what 'triggered' my response was somebody saying 'he's one of us!' That crap reminded me instantly of idiots in 2016 saying that the old ass billionaire was just a regular joe. There's a whole bunch of real regular joes going to work without pay right now that would beg to differ.

I don't have a thing against southern accents. I actually like a little southern draw. But if you come across to me sounding like a dumbass, I'm going to question your smarts everytime.

But your being a bigot. Soley because someone has an accent. Calling someone a big dumb hick and assuming they are dumb just because they have an accent isnt any different than calling a person of different race a deragatory slang term just because of the color of their skin.

For someone who claims to be progressive, you should be ashamed of yourself.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Got it. You're a bigot. Don't like the southern drawl, and insinuate it means a lack of intelligence.

Nuff said.

For some people, there is no need to insinuate... got that?

O
Legend
Legend
O

But your being a bigot. Soley because someone has an accent. Calling someone a big dumb hick just because they have an accent isnt any different than calling a person of different race a negatory slang term just because of the color of their skin.

'Big Dumb Hick' is neither racist or bigoted.

Definition: Hick - a person who lives in the country, regarded as being unintelligent or provincial.

Playing "country dumb" is somebody who acts like a hick while actually being smart. But all of that went above your head.

FC sounds like a big dumb hick to me, rather intentionally or not. I think he's playing country dumb and I don't care for that, at least not when I'm expecting honesty.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 01/17/19 10:07 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E

But your being a bigot. Soley because someone has an accent. Calling someone a big dumb hick just because they have an accent isnt any different than calling a person of different race a negatory slang term just because of the color of their skin.

Definition: Hick - a person who lives in the country, regarded as being unintelligent or provincial.

Playing "country dumb" is somebody who acts like a hick while actually being smart. But all of that went above your head.

Do you even believe what you type?

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O

Do you even believe what you type?

Unlike you, 100%.

E
Legend
Legend
E
I have lost all respect for you.

Much like that person in that other thread.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O

I will struggle to sleep tonight. Maybe I should have a box of wine too.

E
Legend
Legend
E

I will struggle to sleep tonight. Maybe I should have a box of wine too.

Or smoke a carton. Whatever helps you sleep with the guilt on your conscience.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
Legend
O
Or smoke a carton. Whatever helps you sleep with the guilt on your conscience.

You are cracking me up! I keep imagining everything you say with a sassy southern drawl...

E
Legend
Legend
E
Except that I'm from Westlake Ohio.

No Craps Given
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Topical

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus "White nationalist,... how did that language become offensive?” GOP Congressman asks

Link Copied to Clipboard