Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
notallthere

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,811
O
OCD Offline
Legend
Offline
Legend
O
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,811
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Twist it however you wish but where I live there is also Forgiveness and Redemption, as long as it fits my political agenda.


Fixed it for ya!

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,811
O
OCD Offline
Legend
Offline
Legend
O
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 34,811
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
What if a person who was of a different political persuasion than you did the same as Trump?


What if my Democrat Governor wore black face, offending everyone?

One is still my Republican President while the other is still my Democrat Governor.


He's cool with the Dem because he wore black face which fits his political agenda.

Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
4
Legend
Offline
Legend
4
Joined: Dec 2014
Posts: 25,823
notallthere

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 27,850
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
I'm saddened that you think like that. I wouldn't wish death on jair bolsonaro let alone you or anyone else. I'll add you into my daily prayers.

As for the rest, you're fine to let your anger out here; I understand.


Have a good day bro.


I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
I'm saddened that you think like that. I wouldn't wish death on jair bolsonaro let alone you or anyone else. I'll add you into my daily prayers.

As for the rest, you're fine to let your anger out here; I understand.


Have a good day bro.


I hope you have a good week, bruh. Just finished praying for you about an hour ago smile

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,175
R
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,175
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
I'm not surprised. Conservatives are spiteful these days. They wish death upon everyone they meet. Just the other day 40 was proud of the Kent State massacre. All they do is promote death. It's no surprise that literally no Conservative have commented on this topic where a white house leader threatens people who disagree with her


Yet it's liberals who want to murder newborn babies and think it's OK. The most innocent killed by the most vile. Let the most vile be killed too then. Murdering newborn babies is unforgivable. Period.


You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677
The SCOTUS are the only people who have control over the legality of abortion. As of now it's the law of the land. So all of your ramblings about "Dems bad!" in terms of abortion really means nothing.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
The SCOTUS are the only people who have control over the legality of abortion. As of now it's the law of the land. So all of your ramblings about "Dems bad!" in terms of abortion really means nothing.


How does that fit with what NY and Virginia have passed recently, concerning abortion?

Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,175
R
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
R
Joined: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,175
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
The SCOTUS are the only people who have control over the legality of abortion. As of now it's the law of the land. So all of your ramblings about "Dems bad!" in terms of abortion really means nothing.


Actually it's not their job to legislate law but to punish the break of the law. It's congress's job to make laws and they did. Once you are born you are protected by the constitution as an immediate citizen of the united states. What these doctor practicing infanticide are doing is murder. Flat out MURDER. THAT is according to FEDERAL law and by our CONSTITUTION.


You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: Razorthorns
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
The SCOTUS are the only people who have control over the legality of abortion. As of now it's the law of the land. So all of your ramblings about "Dems bad!" in terms of abortion really means nothing.


Actually it's not their job to legislate law but to punish the break of the law. It's congress's job to make laws and they did. Once you are born you are protected by the constitution as an immediate citizen of the united states. What these doctor practicing infanticide are doing is murder. Flat out MURDER. THAT is according to FEDERAL law and by our CONSTITUTION.


It is not the judicial branch's job to enforce the law, that's the executive branch. The Judicial branch rules on the law.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
The SCOTUS are the only people who have control over the legality of abortion. As of now it's the law of the land. So all of your ramblings about "Dems bad!" in terms of abortion really means nothing.


How does that fit with what NY and Virginia have passed recently, concerning abortion?


Because states can make rules that surround a law. Just like many conservative states have circumvented the law by placing further and further restrictions around legal abortion to make it more difficult.

Just the other day the SCOTUS had to step in to overturn restrictions on Louisiana because the law would have limited the entire state to one abortion clinic.

Both sides of the political aisle use laws within a law to expand or constrict decicons of the SCOTUS to try to impose their political will. Both sides get away with it as long as the SCOTUS doesn't feel it interferes with the law of the land.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677
P
Legend
Offline
Legend
P
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 80,677
According to the SCOTUS decision on Roe vs Wade, abortion is legal. You can sit here and say that's not their job all you like. But deciding the law is what they do.


Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
THank you.

I know abortion is legal. I also believe, if I've read correctly, that under Virginia's new law, even born babies can be aborted? Or do I have that wrong?

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
THank you.

I know abortion is legal. I also believe, if I've read correctly, that under Virginia's new law, even born babies can be aborted? Or do I have that wrong?


Virginia doesn't have a new abortion law, so incorrect there. The proposed law does not say that born babies can be aborted, so you're incorrect there. You either need to stop reading Breitbart and TheBlaze or start going the George Costanza method and always go against your gut.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg


Virginia doesn't have a new abortion law, so incorrect there. [/quote' Ah, you got me there. It's a proposal. https://thefederalist.com/2019/01/30/virginia-democrats-propose-bill-allowing-abortions-birth/ https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch...-term-abortions

[quote) The proposed law does not say that born babies can be aborted, so you're incorrect there. You either need to stop reading Breitbart and TheBlaze or start going the George Costanza method and always go against your gut.


In order for me to stop reading breitbart or the blaze, I would first have to START reading them. Thanks.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Honestly, TheBlaze is more respectable than the Federalist.

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
A
Legend
Offline
Legend
A
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 30,959
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Honestly, TheBlaze is more respectable than the Federalist.


Cool.

I don't read breitbart OR the blaze, and only linked the federalist because it was the first to show up.

So, you are disputing what was IN the link? Or not?

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
C
~
Legend
Offline
~
Legend
C
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 18,204
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Honestly, TheBlaze is more respectable than the Federalist.


Cool.

I don't read breitbart OR the blaze, and only linked the federalist because it was the first to show up.

So, you are disputing what was IN the link? Or not?


From the article:
"When asked about specifications for what type of mental health condition would justify an abortion, Tran was unable to give a clear answer. The removal of these standards is essentially allowing abortion-on-demand, even up until moments before birth."

Your words again:
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
THank you.

I know abortion is legal. I also believe, if I've read correctly, that under Virginia's new law, even born babies can be aborted? Or do I have that wrong?





I was joking the other day about you signing up for Hooked On Phonics, but I'm slowly becoming unsure.

Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 16,199
Quote:
My President didn't do that.
Perhaps in his past he did.


Talk about a hypocrisy...Eww boy. 40 is the new king. But I have faith in willit...he’ll take the crown back soon.


"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." Thomas Jefferson.
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Kellyanne Conway Threatens To Abort Feminists

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5