Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
Originally Posted By: GMdawg
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
So a three month fetus who can not sustain their own life is the same as a newborn that can by breathing. I'm just trying to get this straight here. You seem to indicate something that can not sustain its own life by breathing on its own is the exact same thing as something that can.

I am saying folks who keep saying the (as they call it fetus/clump of cells/embryo} can't survive outside of the mother is not a baby. Yet when you point out that not a single damn one of us could survive outside of the womb without help . They all shut the hell up and run away.

Kind of like when I ask all the pro birthers how many American babies they have adopted... crickets.

There are 36 couples waiting to adopt a baby vs every woman willing to put her baby up for adoption.

Gee just kill them all rather than let a family who loves them raise them.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
P
Legend
Legend
P
You forgot to mention that he also didn't give woman a penis. and without that she wouldn't be pregnant in the first place.

And that it's quite possible for a man to conceive hundreds of children a year, while a woman can only have a single birth every ten months or so.

Yet we are targeting the women.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
[quote]It’s an inconvenience to society as a whole.[/quote}

LMFAO your admitting that the reason you approve of abortion if for convience.

Legend
Legend
You forgot to mention that he also didn't give woman a penis. and without that she wouldn't be pregnant in the first place.

And that it's quite possible for a man to conceive hundreds of children a year, while a woman can only have a single birth every ten months or so.

Yet we are targeting the women.

Nope I am targeting anybody who thinks it's OK to murder babies. Please let me know when you find the first man who aborted a baby.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Without a man there would be no baby. Equal accountability.

If a man denies a child or fails to support a child castration is the answer.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
[quote]It’s an inconvenience to society as a whole.[/quote}

LMFAO your admitting that the reason you approve of abortion if for convience.

And? This country struggles looking after those already here.
To you adding to the problem is just fine. I’m more pragmatic.

I’m no fan of abortion. I think people need to be careful and responsible. But when that doesn’t occur I’m all for choice. Do I think it should be used as a method of ‘birth control’? No. I’m all for IUDs for free for any woman that has an abortion. Stop the second one before it starts. Hell. I’m all for free IUDs for any woman that wants one. Fee vasectomies for all men over 18 too. Until that happens..
I’m all for choice.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Without a man there would be no baby. Equal accountability.

If a man denies a child or fails to support a child castration is the answer.

Did I say castrate the woman so she can never again get pregnant? Oh Hell no so why are you saying the same thing about men.?

Legend
Legend
[quote]I’m no fan of abortion. I think people need to be careful and responsible. But when that doesn’t occur I’m all for choice. Do I think it should be used as a method of ‘birth control’? No. I’m all for IUDs for free for any woman that has an abortion. Stop the second one before it starts. Hell. I’m all for free IUDs for any woman that wants one. Fee vasectomies for all men over 18 too. Until that/quote]

We agree up,too a point. Just remember I love you bro even if we disagree. So many people on both sides of every debate takes things personal and thing we all hate each other. when I feel nothing could be further than the truth. We all love each other we just don't agree on some things cool

Legend
Legend
Quote:
It's so simple even a freaking caveman could understand it.

Dude...

...what the Hell, man?

"too many notes, not enough music-"
V
Legend
Legend
V
I didn't read this thread because I hate the extremist points of view that is always at the heart of such a debate, but I clicked on it just to read your response because I never viewed you as an extremist.

And...... rofl

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Not his body. If true love is there and there is a relationship, then he should be involved in the decision. But the final say should always be the female.

Well then lets give the woman the choice of just how much money she wants from the man if she keeps the baby. 5,000. 10,000 100,000 per month What sounds fair to you?

You are the last person I thought would use an argument about child support in the abortion debate. What does being a deadbeat dad have to do with her right to control her own body? Shame on your GM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I wish they could give IQ test in the womb and deal with our stupid people problem that way. thumbsup

Legend
Legend
Sorry, Dawg- it doesn't work that way.
Darwin laid out the conditions and timeline 160 years ago.

I prefer Natural Selection.
However glacial the pace, it's more honest than Eugenics, which is kinda what you're implying here-

I know you were making light in your post, but I'm also smart enough to know that I ain't smart enough to determine who should and should not be here, knowhatimsayin?

wink

"too many notes, not enough music-"
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Life is life. You snuff out life then your a killer. Babies are the most innocent and precious things alive. To me you have to be pretty depraved to want to smash their cute skulls in, which they do in abortions past 5 months to make sure they die before being ripped from the womb.

Outside of rape the choice a woman has is the same as a man's. You choose to have sex. That is the choice you made with your body. The baby is innocent and should not be murdered for your mere convenience.

Don't want babies? Then keep your clothes on. Enough with the murder already.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: DCDAWGFAN
Quote:
Oh, it's worse than that.......

No, it's really not.

That whole decision was rescinded a week later because, whether it was a mix-up or by some legal design, the judge was never given the information that the baby was the result of rape..

People were fired over the result of the mix-up.

Yet it nearly happened. It’s only a matter of time. Pro birth’rs don’t really care about womens rights and the law on the books. They have an undying need to control the women’s body. It’s been proven over and over. They’ll give a rapist less punishment and protect their freedoms more. Men controlling women once again.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
So your 14 year old daughter gets gang raped and becomes pregnant. You make her keep it?

A heroin addict strung out and living on the street gets knocked up by a dope dealer, are you saying that kid is better off born addicted to a mother that won't take care of it than to not be born at all?

Two kids with promising futures mess around one night and she ends up pregnant. Without considerable help they can't raise the child and go to school... They should just sacrifice their future over YOUR biological religious beliefs?

You guys are bordering inquisition level zealotry with this stuff. It's a clump of cells until it's not. The current US abortion laws are fair and if anything need legislation protecting them from you guys.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
We regulate abortion for the same reason we regulate beer and cigarettes and soon cannabis: because you can't legislate behavior away.

If you believe you can legislate away abortion you must believe you can legislate away 1st degree murder. If you believe that to be true I need to sell you some land smile

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: gage

If you believe you can legislate away abortion you must believe you can legislate away 1st degree murder. If you believe that to be true I need to sell you some land smile

So, why try new laws to regulate guns?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
It appears you don't know the difference in the terms legislate and regulate. Read up on them and come back.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
It appears you don't know the difference in the terms legislate and regulate. Read up on them and come back.

Nice try, but an epic fail. Legislate: make laws. Regulate: to govern or direct according to rule.

Quote:

Some on here believe they can legislate anti gun laws which would, somehow, in their minds, eliminate shootings.

I think I have that correct.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

So, why try new laws to regulate guns?

People that try to regulate guns are missing the boat.

Guns, as the saying goes, don't kill people, people kill people... I get it.

But the truth of the matter is, just about anyone can get a gun.. People with Mental illness is a big problem for me for one thing.

I've said this before,,, I'm not a gun guy.. But I like the idea I can go buy one if I wish to do so.

I'll never understand why anyone needs an Auto or SemiAuto rifle. I doubt anyone can convince me of why.

But then again, I want a car that has 1000 HP... That makes little to no sense as well..

As for abortions, I have an idea.. Why not make the men that father children pay,,, I mean, REALLY pay. If they don't, they must be "FIXED" so they can't do it again.

DO you think those old white guys in congress would go for that LOL

Any way, I'm a 67 year old man, I don't feel as if I have the right to tell a woman what the hell to do with her body.

Last edited by Damanshot; 06/05/19 09:49 AM.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg

Nice try, but an epic fail. Legislate: make laws. Regulate: to govern or direct according to rule.

Quote:

Some on here believe they can legislate anti gun laws which would, somehow, in their minds, eliminate shootings.

I think I have that correct.

You were so close, closer than you've been for awhile, but still so far away.

Let me try to put it in some way you can understand.

You can't legislate "behavior": murder, abortion, drug use
But you can regulate it by getting rid of guns, banning medical professionals from offering abortions, waging a war against drug dealers.

None of the aformentioned moves will eradicate murder, abortion or drug use, but they will limit them by regulating them.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Biden campaign confirms he supports controversial abortion rule

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/44...ion-rule-report

His poll numbers will drop like a rock if this gets hammered like it should. He supports the ban on federal money being used by any entity that is connected to abortions. That's a far right rule, Biden will pay a price.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
White House ends fetal tissue research by federal scientists

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireStory/...ntists-63506968

Anti abortion pro lifers stealing hope from children with childhood cancers... am I the only one that sees the irony/hypocrisy?

Legend
Legend
Liberals move to purge pro-life Dems from party, amid furor over abortion laws

The left flank of the Democratic Party is ramping up efforts to target and isolate pro-life Democrats, as the party base mobilizes over restrictive new abortion laws being passed in states across the country.

While the party once tolerated both pro-life and pro-choice Democrats inside the tent, those with pro-life views are being told they aren’t welcome anymore.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liberal...r-abortion-laws

Tow the line or get out!

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Make Democrats Republican Again thumbsup

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Liberals move to purge pro-life Dems from party, amid furor over abortion laws

The left flank of the Democratic Party is ramping up efforts to target and isolate pro-life Democrats, as the party base mobilizes over restrictive new abortion laws being passed in states across the country.

While the party once tolerated both pro-life and pro-choice Democrats inside the tent, those with pro-life views are being told they aren’t welcome anymore.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/liberal...r-abortion-laws

Tow the line or get out!

Well you heard it on Fox News so it must be true... rolleyes

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
Tow the line or get out!

This must be a quote from a Trump supporter.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Biden campaign confirms he supports controversial abortion rule

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/44...ion-rule-report

His poll numbers will drop like a rock if this gets hammered like it should. He supports the ban on federal money being used by any entity that is connected to abortions. That's a far right rule, Biden will pay a price.

Biden Reverses Position, Rejects Hyde Amendment, Cites Attacks On Abortion Access

https://www.npr.org/2019/06/06/730515910...abortion-access

That didn't take long.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Biden is a stupid John Kerry who thinks he's Obama. I can't wait to watch him run his campaign into the ground. Hopefully he doesn't elect Trump.

Legend
Legend
I wish they could give IQ test in the womb and deal with our stupid people problem that way. thumbsup

I wouldn't have stood a chance. brownie

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P

And life would have gone in for the rest of us, unaware.

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: CHSDawg
Biden is a stupid John Kerry who thinks he's Obama. I can't wait to watch him run his campaign into the ground. Hopefully he doesn't elect Trump.

Oh far from it. It would be some of those left wing radicals they have running that would do that.

What some people fail to ever admit is that it's actually independent voters that decide elections and it's the heartland you have to win. States like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Wisconsin and Michigan. Moderate people. You won't win that with, "We're going to give everyone free stuff" candidate of your choice.

The best way to give away the election in 2020 is trying to cram some left wing liberal down the nations throat.

You're already going to win New York and California. Stop trying to pander even further to the fringe.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
This is a bad take. Historically "Independent voters" vote for Republicans over 60% of the time. The demographics have only recently began to shift with millennials, pushing a lot of it to the left. But yes, the left needs to appeal to the rust belt where healthcare, higher education, joblessness and drug abuse run rampant. Joe Biden, Romney and Hillary Clinton need to stop appealing to New York bankers.

Dems need to focus on non voters (40% of Americans) rather than focusing on moderates.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Millennials by far vote less than any other demographic. The 2016 election was decided by a little over 77,000 votes in three moderate states. It seems some have learned nothing from that experience.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

So, you're for eugenics? This shoils take care of liberals.

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Millennials by far vote less than any other demographic. The 2016 election was decided by a little over 77,000 votes in three moderate states. It seems some have learned nothing from that experience.

So you agree that catering to Independents is a losing strategy. Instead Democrats should focus on states that elected Sherrod Brown, Rashida Tlaib, and Ilhan Omar.

C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: ErikInHell

So, you're for eugenics? This shoils take care of liberals.

Classic Con.

Here I thought you mixing up north and south Korea was the dumbest thing you'd say today.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You mention districts, not states. We both no that holds no water.

#gmstrong
C
~
Legend
~
Legend
C
You mention districts, not states. We both no that holds no water.

Sherrod Brown is a senator who is the vital piece of the Democrats' political strategy in Ohio. He's been passed over for VP, because they think that once he's out of the Senate, they don't think they will be able to get back in.

But yes, the other two are in districts in states where Trump has a large support group.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Abortion Battle part 2

Link Copied to Clipboard