|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,346
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,346 |
Quote:
Quote:
know-it-alls, my way or no way posters.
CoachB and Shep STILL post here 
KING

|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,718
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,718 |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know who you are on that board...obviously..it blew right over your head.
He's not SHEPDAWG on that board?
He's a zebra.
Wrong.
I've been on that board probably 5 minutes in the past 5 months.......
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,567
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,567 |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know who you are on that board...obviously..it blew right over your head.
He's not SHEPDAWG on that board?
He's a zebra.
Wrong.
I've been on that board probably 5 minutes in the past 5 months.......
Really? How else would a ref on that board PM me and tell me my age and that I was just looking for attention. On Browns Chat and Dawgtalkers? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 880
All Pro
|
All Pro
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 880 |
I remember when they made the 'new' official board. I pm'd all of those who were complaining or seemed unhappy. PPE decided to step up. He told me that there were others contemplaiting a site. He did something with it.
This board IS the Browns board, no question.
You have a multi-multi-million dollar organization and one man runs his board better...that's a lot of kudo's!!!
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12,164
Legend
|
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 12,164 |
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks for bringing me home Beerdowner
I owe my thanks to Jules for bring me home!
So you know, Jules has been severely punished for her lack of discreation.

#gmstrong
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,718
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,718 |
Quote:
Really? How else would a ref on that board PM me and tell me my age and that I was just looking for attention. On Browns Chat and Dawgtalkers?
No clue, other than the fact that your age has been posted on here and anybody could have read it. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 748
All Pro
|
All Pro
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 748 |
Whatever happened to changing the name? I thought when they first made the switch, they had a thing where you could vote on the name, but I still see it is called Browns Chat.
[color:"white"]I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane -Waylon Jennings
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,346
Dawg Talker
|
Dawg Talker
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 1,346 |
Quote:
I remember when they made the 'new' official board. I pm'd all of those who were complaining or seemed unhappy. PPE decided to step up. He told me that there were others contemplaiting a site. He did something with it.
This board IS the Browns board, no question.
You have a multi-multi-million dollar organization and one man runs his board better...that's a lot of kudo's!!!
Agreed and it's always appreciated purp. 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,567
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 3,567 |
Quote:
Quote:
Really? How else would a ref on that board PM me and tell me my age and that I was just looking for attention. On Browns Chat and Dawgtalkers?
No clue, other than the fact that your age has been posted on here and anybody could have read it.
No, why would it carry over to Browns Chat though? 
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,718
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,718 |
Don't know, don't care.....
How much simpler do I need to make this so a kid can understand it????
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,661
Hall of Famer
|
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 5,661 |
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Really? How else would a ref on that board PM me and tell me my age and that I was just looking for attention. On Browns Chat and Dawgtalkers?
No clue, other than the fact that your age has been posted on here and anybody could have read it.
No, why would it carry over to Browns Chat though?
FYI, shep is not the only person who has been a Ref at both sites (before anyone asks, I have not been a Ref at both...LOL). Perhaps that would be the reason. There are also some general posters here that may/could be Refs over there. Or one of the Refs there could just be someone "in the know" about things happening here, even behind the scenes. You just never know...
RIP My Love 1969-2025 20 years was not enough
|
|
|
DawgTalkers.net
Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Not to totally bad mouth the other
board but