Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
Legend
Legend
Man what a week... glad wolf is still here for now... always liked him... hope he sticks or gets promoted...

<><

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I thought I read once way back when we first brought DePo on board that he originally tried to develop analytics for football. He didn't get any takers so he then took it over to baseball.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
I need time to digest this. Right now, words cannot express my frustration with the Haslams.

At least, in English words. I'll give Klingon a go;

qamuS. jIHvaD jISaQ chenmoH SoH!

T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
Originally Posted By: Halfback32
I honestly think the "I flexed my muscles and got what I wanted" brag rubbed people the wrong way, especially when Freddie's production was so bad. Dorsey wanted power and people who would jump when he said jump and act as though anything he said was a mandate from God.

Dorsey was so linked to Freddie that when the season went south, so did Dorsey's credibility. That is why the Haslam's required a reduced role for Dorsey. It doesn't matter who you pick, if you don't win, you don't keep your job.

I don’t have any sympathetic feelings for the Haslem’s, but when Freddie was presented as the new HC, I DID think they must have been cringing at his demeanor and crappy insistence on wearing that hat with the coat and tie.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I am going to burn my jersey tonight.

Time to follow something else.

Dee and Jimmy are totally clueless.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: 1oldMutt
Trading a fairly solid line away and drafting manure started it for me. You just cant do that.

I'm not a Dorsey fan, but that's not what he did, EXCEPT for the Zeitler trade, which was a massive blunder.

Robinson & Harrison(lol)/ Bitonio/Tretter /Zeitler/ Hubbard

The interior pass protection suffered and Hubbard/Robinson got exponentially worse in 2019 as opposed to 2018. Hubbard had a bad 2018 but this year was disgusting....couple the RT issue with a turntable at RG, we knew where the issues was on the line throughout the season.

Tackles are tackles.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Clearing the way for McCarthy That's my belief and I'm Sticking to it smile

John 3:16 Jesus said "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: PastorMarc
Clearing the way for McCarthy That's my belief and I'm Sticking to it smile

He's one I'd think would want and get what he wants. Although I'm not sure he warrants it Josh McD seems to be in that category. As far as Stefanski, I don't think I'm sure what relationships and credibility he totes around. I like McCarthy but I dont think any of those three would shock me.

C
cfrs15 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
C
2018 Draft:

Baker Mayfield
Denzel Ward
Austin Corbett
Nick Chubb
Chad Thomas
Antonio Callaway
Genard Avery
Damion Ratley
Simeon Thomas

2018 Trades:

March 14, 2018: Traded DeShone Kizer, 2018 4th round pick (101st overall subsequently traded, Ian Thomas) and 2018 5th round pick (138th overall, Cole Madison) to Packers for Damarious Randall, 2018 4th round pick (114th overall subsequently traded, Da'Shawn Hand) and 2018 5th round pick (150th overall, Genard Avery)
March 14, 2018: Traded 2018 4th round pick (101st overall subsequently traded, Ian Thomas) and 2019 7th round pick (234th overall, Myles Gaskin) to Dolphins for Jarvis Landry
March 14, 2018: Traded Danny Shelton and 2018 5th round pick (159th overall subsequently traded, Daurice Fountain) to Patriots for 2019 3rd round pick (95th overall subsequently traded, Oshane Ximines)
March 14, 2018: Traded 2018 3rd round pick (65th overall subsequently traded, Brandon Parker) to Bills for Tyrod Taylor
March 15, 2018: Traded Jason McCourty and 2018 7th round pick (219th overall, Danny Etling) to Patriots for 2018 6th round pick (205th overall subsequently traded, Trevon Young)
April 27, 2018: Traded 2018 2nd round pick (64th overall, Tyquan Lewis) to Colts for 2018 3rd round pick (67th overall, Chad Thomas) and 2018 6th round pick (178th overall subsequently traded, Christian Sam)
April 28, 2018: Traded 2018 4th round pick (114th overall subsequently traded, Da'Shawn Hand) and 2018 6th round pick (178th overall, Christian Sam) to Patriots for 2018 4th round pick (105th overall, Antonio Callaway)
May 18, 2018: Traded Jamar Taylor to Cardinals for a 2020 6th round pick
August 5, 2018: Traded Corey Coleman to Bills for a 2020 7th round pick
August 31, 2018: Traded Shon Coleman to 49ers for 2019 7th round pick (243rd overall subsequently traded, Nick Scott)
September 1, 2018: Traded 2019 7th round pick (231st overall, Alize Mack) to Saints for Devaroe Lawrence
September 17, 2018: Traded Josh Gordon and 2019 7th round pick (243rd overall subsequently traded, Nick Scott) to Patriots for 2019 5th round pick (170th overall, Austin Seibert)
October 19, 2018: Traded Carlos Hyde to Jaguars for 2019 5th round pick (144th overall subsequently traded, Marvell Tell)

2018 Players added:

T.J. Carrie
Orson Charles
Darren Fells
E.J. Gaines
Chris Hubbard
Carlos Hyde
Jarvis Landry
Devaroe Lawrence
Terrance Mitchell
Damarious Randall
Greg Robinson
Brady Sheldon
Chris Smith
Drew Stanton
Tyrod Taylor
Earl Watford

Notable Undrafted Free Agents:

Daniel Ekuale
Desmond Harrison
Derrick Willies

Notable Cuts:

Spencer Drango
Carl Nassib
Austin Reiter

K
Rookie
Rookie
K
Jimmy Haslem buys the Browns in 2012, below is a list of statements after hiring/firing coaches or GM’s:

After Shurmer and Heckert were fired (2012):
"We felt that these moves were in the best interests of the Cleveland Browns and our future," Browns owner Jimmy Haslam III said in a statement released by the team. "I enjoyed getting to know Tom and Pat over the past several months, and want to thank them, not just for their contributions to the Browns, but also the insight they were able to provide. They are both fine men and hope they have the best of success as they move forward with their careers."
Joe Banner Hired (Oct, 2012)
"It came up from people we know and people we don't know," said Haslam, who built his fortune with Pilot Flying J truck stops. "Joe and I have spent a lot of time together over the last two or three months and have really come to know each other very well. I come from the business world and I have hired a lot of senior executives and I can look everybody in the room in the eye and I can say I've spent more time with this senior executive, making sure he was the right fit for the Cleveland Browns, than any we ever interviewed for Pilot Flying J, because I do think it's so important.
"I checked out Joe as thoroughly as anyone I ever checked out."
Chud Hired (Dec, 2013)
Along with owner Jimmy Haslam, CEO Joe Banner and Vice President of Player Personnel Michael Lombardi, Chudzinski has been asked to make the Browns relevant again.
After Chud Firing (Dec 2014):
"We appreciate Chud's passion for the Browns, and we have great respect for him both personally and professionally," the team said in an unattributed statement. "We needed to see progress with this football team. We needed to see development and improvement as the season evolved and, unfortunately, we took a concerning step backward in the second half of the year.
"Our fans deserve to see a consistently competitive team. We have high standards, and there's an urgency for success. When we believed we were not positioned to achieve significant progress in 2014, we knew we had to admit that a change was needed, and move forward."

Saying they "deserve the skepticism,'' Browns owner Jimmy Haslam and CEO Joe Banner spent a half hour Monday defending their unpopular decision to fire coach Rob Chudzinski after only one season and convincing an angry fan base that they'll get it right on their second try.
"As unpopular and undesirable for us to be sitting here right now and acknowledging that we didn't get it right, the fact that we're making this change makes a statement that we're not going to accept not being really successful,'' said Banner. "Whether you agree with the decision or not, that's an important message for our fans to hear. We're going to demand of everybody -- especially and starting with ourselves -- that we be successful and if we're not, we're going to do what we need to do to get there.''
Pettine Hired (Jan, 2014)
"We are thrilled to announce Mike Pettine as the new head coach of the Cleveland Browns. Mike is the epitome of what we want the Browns to be -- tough, aggressive and innovative -- with a blue-collar, team-first mentality. He knows what's necessary to beat teams in the AFC North. Most importantly, Mike has repeatedly shown the ability to lead his players to consistent improvement and success, clearly what we are striving for as he leads the Cleveland Browns moving forward."
Lombardi/Joe Banner Firing (Feb 2014)
"He is an experienced and creative NFL executive with a unique ability to see the big picture," Haslam said in a statement. "He has tremendous instincts and I know he’ll be a valuable addition to any NFL organization."
"The purpose of these moves is to unify our team with one, unequivocal goal: Provide our fans with the winning organization they have long deserved." team owner Jimmy Haslam said in a statement. He praised Banner and Lombardi but added, "We simply wanted to give Ray this opportunity that he's earned. We wanted to move forward under his leadership and capabilities."
Ray Farmer Promoted (Feb 2014)
“First of all, we wanted to capitalize on the knowledge, experience and character we’re fortunate to have in Ray Farmer. Ray has a tremendous football IQ, he’s compelling, and he understands the types of players we need to acquire and develop in order to win in Cleveland. He embraces his partnership with Mike Pettine, which is critical in helping build the right team. Ray will provide excellent leadership in our front office.

After Pettine and Farmer Fired (Jan 2016):
"We greatly appreciate Ray's and Mike's dedication and hard work while with the Cleveland Browns," Browns owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam said in a letter to fans. "We've made this decision because we don't believe our football team was positioned well for the future. We are all disappointed with where we are, and we take full responsibility."
Sashi Brown Promoted (Jan 2016):
"Sashi, I believe, is the right person to do this for the Cleveland Browns," owner Jimmy Haslam said on Sunday. "He's been in the NFL for 10-plus years, has been involved in the cap and has been heavily involved in our football administration and operations for the last year or two. He's very smart, very organized, good at systems and processes and an outstanding team player. He's also very strategic so we will use those skills and working for him will be a GM whose primary job will be talent acquisition."
Hue Jackson Hired (Jan 2016):
"(Jackson) embodies all the qualities that will provide strong leadership for our football team," Haslam said in a statement released by the team. "He is highly experienced, deeply passionate about winning, and relentless in trying to find ways to put his players in the best position to succeed. He possesses that unique ability to reach the entire locker room in a way that demands accountability while getting the buy-in and team-first mentality that leads to positive results."
After Sashi Brown Firing (Dec 2017):
We have great appreciation and gratitude for Sashi’s commitment and leadership to our organization but believe transitioning to someone with strong experience and success in drafting and building consistently winning football teams is critical to the future of the Cleveland Browns. Today we informed Sashi that we were going in a new direction. The 2018 draft and offseason is pivotal for our franchise, we need to ensure that we maximize our opportunity for success; with our picks, free agency and building our roster. Hue Jackson will remain our coach and will return for the 2018 season but we feel it is necessary to take significant steps to strengthen our personnel department. We have begun the process of having productive conversations regarding leadership of our football operations and will provide further updates when appropriate. We thank Sashi for all his hard work and dedication to the Cleveland Browns.
John Dorsey Hired (Dec 2017):
"We are thrilled to have John Dorsey lead our football operations," Dee and Jimmy Haslam said in a statement issued by the team. "John has been immersed in the NFL for 26 years, won two Super Bowls, built sustainable winning football teams and is highly respected for his football acumen. We know we have a critical and very positive opportunity ahead of us to profoundly impact the foundation of this football team. Bringing in someone of John Dorsey's caliber, his track record of success and his experience, significantly strengthens our opportunities to build a winning football team and that has been, and continues to be, what we want for our fans."
After Hue Firing (Oct 2018):
“We greatly appreciate Hue's commitment to the Cleveland Browns organization over the last two-and-a-half years,” the Haslams said in a statement.
“We understand how critical this time period is in the development of our football team, individually and collectively, and believed it was in the organization's best interest to make the move at this time, in order to maximize our opportunities the rest of this season. We certainly only wish Hue, Michelle, and his family the best moving forward.”
Freddie Hired (Jan 2019)

Freddie Fired (Dec 2019):
“We thank Freddie for his hard work and commitment to this organization but did not see the success or opportunities for improvement to move forward with him as our head coach,” the Haslams said. “Our focus is on hiring an exceptional leader for this football team and we will take a comprehensive approach to this process. We are excited about the core players we have to build around and develop and we look forward to bringing in a strong head coach that will put this group of players in the best position to succeed.”
John Dorsey (Dec 2019):
"While John helped greatly improve our team's talent and we are excited about the core players on our roster, we fully recognized that our team did not meet its potential on or off the field and additional changes in leadership give us the best opportunity for success in the future," Haslam said in the statement. "As the role of the general manager continues to evolve in this league, we felt there were areas that needed to be reassessed. Over the last 48 hours, we've had discussion with John about his role but could not come to an agreement on a position that would enable him to remain with the organization."

The show rolls on!

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Who wants to lay odds they hire the coach before the GM? Or even better, hire a coach with a figurehead/ lame duck GM who doesn’t have real power over the coach who pushes his own personnel moves? Why? Because we never learn. Dysfunction breeds dysfunction. It’s not going to end by itself. I have zero faith in the Haslams. Of course everyone who comes here wants all the power. They also have no faith that the people who are here are remotely competent.

"Team Chemistry No Match for Team Biology" (Onion Sports Headline)
C
cfrs15 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
C
2019 Draft:

Greedy Williams
Sione Takitaki
Sheldrick Redwine
Mack Wilson
Austin Seibert
Drew Forbes
Donnie Lewis Jr.

2019 Trades:

March 13, 2019: Traded Kevin Zeitler to Giants for Olivier Vernon
March 13, 2019: Traded Jabrill Peppers, 2019 1st round pick (17th overall, Dexter Lawrence) and 2019 3rd round pick (95th overall, Oshane Ximines) to Giants for Odell Beckham Jr.
April 2, 2019: Traded Emmanuel Ogbah to Chiefs for Eric Murray
April 26, 2019: Traded 2019 2nd round pick (49th overall, Ben Banogu) and 2019 5th round pick (144th overall, Marvell Tell) to Colts for 2019 2nd round pick (46th overall, Greedy Williams)
August 8, 2019: Traded Duke Johnson to Texans for a conditional 2020 pick (3rd or 4th-round pick)
August 29, 2019: Traded a 2020 5th round pick and a 2020 6th round pick to Bills for Wyatt Teller and a 2021 7th round pick
August 30, 2019: Traded David Blough and a conditional 2022 pick (7th-round pick) to Lions for a conditional 2022 pick (7th-round pick)
August 31, 2019: Traded a conditional 2020 pick (7th-round pick) to Packers for Jordan McCray and a conditional 2020 pick (7th-round pick)
August 31, 2019: Traded a 2020 7th round pick to Titans for Taywan Taylor
October 15, 2019: Traded Austin Corbett to Rams for a 2021 5th round pick
October 28, 2019: Traded Genard Avery to Eagles for a 2021 4th round pick

2018 Players Added:

Odell Beckham Jr.
Garrett Gilbert
Demetrius Harris
Kareem Hunt
D'Ernest Johnson
Eric Kush
Kendall Lamm
Justin McCray
Eric Murray
Sheldon Richardson
Adarius Taylor
Taywan Taylor
Wyatt Teller
Olivier Vernon

Notable Undrafted Free Agents:

David Blough
Stephen Carlson
Jamie Gillan

Notable Cuts:

Jamie Collins
Britton Colquitt
Darren Fells

C
cfrs15 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: 10YrOvernightSuccess
Who wants to lay odds they hire the coach before the GM? Or even better, hire a coach with a figurehead/ lame duck GM who doesn’t have real power over the coach who pushes his own personnel moves? Why? Because we never learn. Dysfunction breeds dysfunction. It’s not going to end by itself. I have zero faith in the Haslams. Of course everyone who comes here wants all the power. They also have no faith that the people who are here are remotely competent.

All the front office structures work if you have the right people and you win. Unfortunately, as you stated, the Haslams own the team.

B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B

Reminds me of the Butch Davis/Pete Garcia days.

This has all the potential to be devastating depending upon whom they hire

C
cfrs15 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: bluecollarball

Reminds me of the Butch Davis/Pete Garcia days.

This has all the potential to be devastating depending upon whom they hire

In a different thread I showed that the coach picking the GM can work. It just depends on if they are on the same page. It's hard to be on the same page when the Haslams are your boss.

H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
I look for ( hope for ) it to be Elliot Wolf and Mike McCarthy

The Cleveland Browns - WE KNOW QUARTERBACKS ( Look at how many we've had ... )
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Here's the deal folks..it doesn't matter who the GM is because Jimmy is going to briefed by Mr Moneyballs, every day.

Depodesta has created conflict within the Browns management ever since he was hired.

Depodesta is a big part of what is wrong with the Browns management.

As long as Haslam believes the crap that Depodesta talks, we can figure on another internal conflict with Depodesta in the middle of it.

Just look at Depodesta's record...

Last edited by mac; 12/31/19 05:30 PM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Originally Posted By: mac
Here's the deal folks..it doesn't matter who the GM is because Jimmy is going to briefed by Mr Moneyballs, every day.

Depodesta has created conflict within the Browns management ever since he was hired.

As long as Haslam believes the crap that Depodesta talks, we can figure on another internal conflict with Depodesta in the middle of it.
Please, enlighten us on how and when depo has been wrong and what "crap" he has spread.

M
Legend
Legend
M
You have no clue what you're talking about.

And I'm not saying this assuming the recent firing leads to DePo being in more control but you're being stupid.

Tackles are tackles.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'd think if he was the scoundrel your saying he is he'd be moving here so he could REALLY be in the mix every day.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
So we finally get a GM that brings in some real talent and we fire him after two years. Great job. Now, lets get a guy like Farmer or one of the other failed GM's in here, tear it all down to the studs and go into rebuild mode for the next 10 years. Genius. Dorsey was the best GM we've had since before the move. The Browns will now have to be completely rebuilt in the new guy's image and with Haslam wanting more power he might as well just name himself GM. The Browns will NEVER be a quality team. They will continue to suck year after year.

#BlackLivesMatter #StopAsianHate
O
Legend
Legend
O
We fired the guy that made our roster relevant, talent-wise. That sucks. People who want to hold his feet to the fire for the Corbett pick and bringing in OBJ while pining for Sashi have got to be trolling.

We also fired the guy that made Kitchens a head coach. Raised an eyebrow at the time, and got exponentially worse each minute.

Ultimately, it was his hire of Freddie that made him vulnerable, and then his inability to accept a role less than FO god led to his ousting.

We are going to have a VERY hard time replacing his ability to bring in talent. I hope our HC hire and FO org makes up for it. I'm highly skeptical.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
This is the other half...

New GM and new hc and coordinators mean roster turnover. Get ready for another rebuild.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
Originally Posted By: mac

Please, enlighten us on how and when depo has been wrong and what "crap" he has spread.

No..you guys tell me what he does to build the team into a winner?

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

New GM and new hc and coordinators mean roster turnover. Get ready for another rebuild.

Bring in Mcdaniels,shift to a 3-4.That way we can rid ourselves of all 4 high priced D-linemen.
We are going to suck anyway,might as well get some cap savings.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
C
cfrs15 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
C

Isn't what makes the job attractive that we already have a bunch of talent?

Legend
Legend
Just trade everyone for future 6th round picks.

Why not? It's probably going to happen anyway.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I say he isnt that relevant at all. He wanted Stefanski (probably some equation showed him) and got beat out by Dorsey and Freddie. I'd bet Stefanski would be here still and we'd have a game to watch this weekend or next. Other than that his profile seems so low I couldn't tell you what he's said or done to the positive or negative. I've never heard him tout himself say... like used Lombardi to.

I don't think your boogeyman is very scary at all but rather boring.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Not going to lie, this surprised me...Did not see this coming.

Thought Dorsey had at bare minimum one more year...

While not elite by any means, he did add a lot of talent to this team (admittingly he had a huge surplus of draft picks and cap) But for many years I've been wanting us to buy a team and acquire actual talent. For some reason, seems like a lot of the players he paid out, never really played out though...Then again this issue has haunted our team since our return.

I'll never forget the night we acquired OBJ....I have never seen this board so happy EVER, ditto with the old board as well.

I hope we are getting a really good experienced HC and or GM, and that's the reason Dorsey was let go....NOW if we turn Depo into our GM, and hire a first time HC....None of this will make sense, well at least to me...

I'm just hoping this is not anoter tear down rebuild....Lord knows we have endured enough of that.

I don't drink...and don't drink on New Years...I may grab something after this news today.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: BCbrownie

Bring in Mcdaniels,shift to a 3-4.That way we can rid ourselves of all 4 high priced D-linemen.

The 3-4 has never worked for us banghead

The 4-3 was just starting to work very well under Gregg Williams, but then we change coaches. So it wouldn't surpsie me at all to see them make that switch, especially after we lose Schoebert in free agency and have nobody left at linebacker. It will make no sense at all, so that's surely what the orginization will turn to.

Last edited by Psydeffect; 12/31/19 06:00 PM.
B
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
B
You know better,that's just BS for the talking heads and message boards.
The only thing that makes this job attractive,is that it is one of only 32 available.
oh and the fans,we'll hear how the long suffering fans deserve better,and blah,blah,blah.
If a fan has continually throw money at this abortion for the past 20 years,then that fan is getting exactly what he deserves.

Indecision may,or maynot,be my problem
C
cfrs15 Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: Psydeffect
Originally Posted By: BCbrownie

The 3-4 has never worked for us banghead

The 4-3 was just starting to work very well under Gregg Williams, but then we change coaches. So it wouldn't surpsie me at all to see them make that switch, especially after we lose Schoebert in free agency and have nobody left at linebacker. It will make no sense at all, so that's surely what the orginization will turn to.

Everytime team in the NFL plays multiple defensive fronts. Base defense is no longer a thing.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
No coach in their right mind would gut this thing floor to ceiling nor do they need to.
We absolutely have plenty of scrap that need to go though! The current roster will be a very hot topic during the interviews.
Paid too high a price to get what little we have as it is.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D

Ultimately, it was his hire of Freddie that made him vulnerable, and then his inability to accept a role less than FO god led to his ousting.

This right here folks. Dorsey had the opportunity to stay and continue to bring talent here. He chose to leave instead of having to stay in his lane. Realistically what can he or anyone else have expected? I'm not even counting player acquisitions/releases because its easy to judge hindsight. The fact that he pushed hard for Freddie against what DePo presented and the end result alone justifies Dorsey having to be reigned in a bit. Add to it, Jimmy probably felt pretty stupid for trusting Dorsey and ignoring DePo.

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
Legend
Legend

That spells it out.

Can't add to that. Like a boat without a rudder. A car without a steering wheel.

No end in sight.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Haslam is an idiot. He needs to give someone more than 1-2 years to fix this mess. Cleaning house every year hasn't worked for the last 20 years.

Here we go into another rebuild. I hope the stadium is empty next year.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
The circle of life is complete

J
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
J
Where Colin was right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend
Legend
A) Addiction.
B) You love pain with your drama.
C) You are paying off massive karma!
D) You are a fan.

Just guessing. Maybe E), all of the above?

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Legend
Legend
I suspected this would be next. Not crazy about it.

We need a coach. Not bunch of Haslams man-spraining while they carry on about her new unit which she won't talk about. Not sure these two get Cleveland.

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Page 5 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns fire John Dorsey

Link Copied to Clipboard