Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg
So I didn’t support the same things? I’m not patriotic? You don’t know anything about me or my beliefs

I have no idea. What I can tell you is you promote a pathological liar as president and give people who disagree with you directions out of the country.

People can take from that what they wish.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
So I didn’t support the same things? I’m not patriotic? You don’t know anything about me or my beliefs

I have no idea. What I can tell you is you promote a pathological liar as president and give people who disagree with you directions out of the country.

People can take from that what they wish.

I was never a supporter of the Vietnam war, but I respected the soldiers. I believe all men are created equal. I do not support loser groups like Antifa, KKK, Black lives matter, etc...all lives matter! I’m sure you will call me a racist now lol. I do believe and support our current president. That’s my choice...too bad, so sad, if you don’t agree with my choice

Last edited by MemphisHoundDawg; 02/06/20 04:22 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
At least I finally got you to state something of value rather than just post BS. I'm proud of you!

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
At least I finally got you to state something of value rather than just post BS. I'm proud of you!

I’ve got a hint for you pit...I think most on here feel the same way

P
Legend
Legend
P
The best way to get to know new posters is for them to tell you who they are and what they believe. Going around throwing out one liners tell other people nothing.

You'll soon find I will debate a topic with anyone actually willing to enter into an actual debate. For people who just babble one liners and throw shade, they get that in return as well.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
The best way to get to know new posters is for them to tell you who they are and what they believe. Going around throwing out one liners tell other people nothing.

You'll soon find I will debate a topic with anyone actually willing to enter into an actual debate. For people who just babble one liners and throw shade, they get that in return as well.

I pretty much know who shares my outlook...didn’t take long

P
Legend
Legend
P
That's a large part of the problem. Not everyone lives on the extremes. If you actually tried to engage with posters rather than make this place a joke, you would soon find that often times posters aren't one extreme or the other. Many of them are moderates that do not walk a party line.

But suit yourself. That seems to be the way people look at things these days. They refuse to see there's any middle ground when it comes to anything. You either belong to one extreme to the other or someone people will claim you do anyway.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
That's a large part of the problem. Not everyone lives on the extremes. If you actually tried to engage with posters rather than make this place a joke, you would soon find that often times posters aren't one extreme or the other. Many of them are moderates that do not walk a party line.

But suit yourself. That seems to be the way people look at things these days. They refuse to see there's any middle ground when it comes to anything. You either belong to one extreme to the other or someone people will claim you do anyway.

Put me in the extreme category...unlike you lol

Last edited by MemphisHoundDawg; 02/06/20 04:44 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Got it. either someone is an extremist in your direction or they don't count. Got it. Sadly that line of thought is spreading faster than the coronavirus.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
2nd String
M
Got it. either someone is an extremist in your direction or they don't count. Got it. Sadly that line of thought is spreading faster than the coronavirus.

Whatever you say dude...you don’t think your an extremist from your point of view?

Whatever lol

M
2nd String
2nd String
M

Whatever you say dude...you don’t think your an extremist from your point of view?

Whatever lol

This conversation is accomplishing nothing

A
Legend
Legend
A

Whatever lol

Much of the time I don't think he realizes what he says/accuses others of, is exactly what he does.

B
Legend
Legend
B
This thread is a good example of that is wrong in DC....you people just don't listen to me.;)

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

In an apparent shot at both Pelosi, D-Calif., and Romney, Trump said: "I don't like people who use their faith as justification for doing what they know is wrong. Nor do I like people who say, 'I pray for you,' when they know that that's not so."

"Two Corinthians walk into a bar..."

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
"Two Corinthians walk into a bar..." and start with the "Thy modor is so fætt jokes"

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
This thread is a good example of that is wrong in DC....you people just don't listen to me.;)

Really? I have to listen to you. rofl Dude I know what’s wrong with Washington DC. There is a cheat, a swindler, a well known liar and racist in the WH . And people like you are on board lock step with trump and his deplorable ways and ignore his crimes. Pfft the trump era.

Que the Whatabout ...Clinton, Obama, Biden. rofl

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Democrats to plow ahead with Trump probes post-acquittal

House Democrats say even though President Trump was acquitted in the Senate, that doesn’t mean they are going to ease off their investigations into his administration.

Democrats are weighing whether to pursue new leads of possible wrongdoing or press forward with probes that were already underway when an anonymous whistleblower's allegations last year sparked the impeachment inquiry.

But no matter which route they take, Democrats are confident there is more wrongdoing to be uncovered — it’s just a matter of when and how grave.

“Donald Trump, I still believe, is a one-man crime wave, and we can’t let him get away with all of his other offenses against the Constitution and the people,” said Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.), a member of the House Judiciary Committee.

The House impeached Trump on two charges in December, alleging he withheld nearly $391 million in U.S. aid to Ukraine as leverage to press Kyiv to open investigations to benefit his 2020 reelection, including into former Vice President Joe Biden, one of his main political rivals. Democrats say Trump then sought to cover up his actions.

The GOP-controlled Senate acquitted Trump on Wednesday, with all but one Republican arguing his conduct was not an impeachable offense.

But Democrats, pointing to Trump’s recent remarks maintaining that his July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was “perfect,” have expressed concern that Trump will feel even more untouchable after his acquittal, despite being impeached in the House and admonished by moderate Republican senators.

One day after Trump’s acquittal, Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said the House was awaiting the outcome of several lawsuits previously filed by Democrats, including those targeting Trump’s financial records at Deutsche Bank and former White House counsel Don McGahn.

"We will continue to do our oversight, to protect and defend the Constitution," she said during a press conference Thursday, vowing to continue to investigate allegations of administrative wrongdoing, wherever it arises.

The McGahn case goes to the heart of a crucial question for House Democrats: Do they subpoena former national security adviser John Bolton and other witnesses related to the Ukraine saga? Pelosi declined to say if they would.

"Those cases still exist. If there are others that we see as an opportunity, we'll make a judgment at that time," she said. "But we have no plans right now."

Still, other Democrats have eagerly promoted the idea. Judiciary Committee Chairman Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) said this week that he would “likely” pursue Bolton’s testimony.

House Democrats relentlessly pushed for the Senate to allow witness testimony during Trump’s trial, arguing that the White House obstructed their impeachment inquiry at unprecedented levels by not allowing officials — both current and former — to testify.

Congressional Republicans, meanwhile, argued that doing so would set a dangerous precedent of letting the House rush through its impeachment process and then pass off its responsibilities to the Senate, rather than first battling for key evidence in the courts.

But now that acquittal is in the rearview mirror, the decision about whether to pursue Bolton’s testimony has been punted back to the House.

If the House decides to pursue Bolton, some Democrats believe they need to be ready for a legal battle and attacks from Republicans, who will characterize the effort as another partisan attempt to go after Trump through congressional investigations instead of at the ballot box.

Some Democrats, such as Rep. Ted Lieu (Calif.), said they would “support” going to court for Bolton’s testimony, which they say is key.

The Bolton deliberations come just weeks ahead of his book release in mid-March.

The New York Times made waves during the Senate trial by reporting that Bolton planned to dish damaging details about not only Trump’s contacts with Ukraine but also his contacts with other foreign leaders.

Democrats have noted that they are particularly interested in hearing from the former Trump official after the Times report said Bolton had similarly voiced concerns about Trump's contacts with China and Turkey, alleging that his former boss has granted personal favors to the leaders of the two countries.

“If you believe the Bolton leaks that this was not the only country that he was acting shady with, then I do think we should learn more about what's going on with Russia. What's going on with Turkey? What's going on with Saudi, North Korea, etc.?” said Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.), a member of both the Judiciary and Intelligence panels.

One example in the Times report said Bolton’s book will detail how Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan asked Trump — who ultimately agreed — to step in and ask members of his Cabinet to thwart a criminal probe into one of the country’s largest state-owned banks, known as Halkbank.

Democrats say they are going to discuss early next week how to move forward on the Trump probes.

“Those are all discussions for next week,” said Rep. Mike Quigley (D-Ill.), a member of the Intelligence panel. “Obviously, it's an area of interest.”

Democrats aren't the only ones talking about pursuing impeachment-related investigations post-acquittal.

Senate Republicans are vowing to move forward with their investigations into Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden.

Rudy Giuliani, the president’s personal attorney, also said he intends to keep digging up dirt on the president’s political opponents in an effort to uncover corruption in Ukraine, and he encouraged Trump to do the same.

"I would have no problem with him doing it. In fact, I'd have a problem with him not doing it. I think he would be saying that Joe Biden can get away with selling out the United States, making us a fool in the Ukraine,” Giuliani told NPR's Steve Inskeep on Tuesday.

Democrats argued that the administration’s insistence on going after the Bidens is further reason to keep conducting oversight.

“It's pretty rich to hear these complaints from Republicans when they're still demanding Hunter Biden's travel records and Giuliani is still scouring the gutters of Eastern Europe for dirt on Trump's opponents,” said freshman Rep. Tom Malinowski (D-N.J.). “As far as I'm concerned, the House should keep doing what we've been doing — legislating and conducting oversight.”

While House Democrats have already used the strongest weapon in their arsenal to check a president’s conduct, they say there is nothing in the Constitution to stop them from impeaching again if the president’s behavior is serious enough to warrant such a response.

“Any future prospects for impeachment will depend on a mixture of the gravity of the offense and then the imminent danger to democracy and the election,” Raskin said. “If the president insists upon violating the Constitution to try to fix this election, he is going to find his met his match in the House of Representatives. We're not gonna put up with that.”

Embarking on a second impeachment effort would not only be unprecedented; it also would undoubtedly invite fierce political blowback.

Such a move is also considered unlikely, with Democrats noting that Pelosi was initially reluctant to take on impeachment in the first place.

For now, Democrats are bracing to see what the president does next.

“I'm a big believer ... that we didn't just happen to stumble upon one time in his presidency that he happened to act corruptly,” Swalwell told The Hill. “A leopard doesn't change its spots.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/482025-democrats-to-plow-ahead-with-trump-probes-post-acquittal

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
All Pro
All Pro
Bill Clinton was forever impeached too. Big deal. Whoopdy doo.

I was not even a Trump fan until Pelosi and the others started showing their ugliness. The more they do, the more I find myself aligning with Trump.

I did not even vote last election. I definitely will this time. Trump all the way. The Dems are doing a splendid job of giving people a reason to vote for Trump

I would vote for a dog before I voted for one of the Democratic candidates.

Last edited by dagesh; 02/09/20 05:40 PM.
D
Legend
Legend
D
I NEVER in my life pulled every red lever until last year ... they’ve not driven to me to Trump but they have driven me back to the party i left 30 some years ago .... the sad part ... its not like i even remotely like the Republican Party its been a joke for decades ... but the Democratic Party is unrecognizable from even 4 years ago ... there all coco puffs ...

James carnival had it right .... the Democratic Party has lost their minds ... thumbsup

All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
I NEVER in my life pulled every red lever until last year ... they’ve not driven to me to Trump but they have driven me back to the party i left 30 some years ago .... the sad part ... its not like i even remotely like the Republican Party its been a joke for decades ... but the Democratic Party is unrecognizable from even 4 years ago ... there all coco puffs ...

James carnival had it right .... the Democratic Party has lost their minds ... thumbsup

You’re absolutely right. The Democratic Party has been hijacked by ultra, ultra leftists. The sad thing is they have the education system on their side, indoctrinating our children. Eventually, if the left will take over, America as we know it will be done. They will remove free speech, they will remove religious freedom, and other freedoms will be removed

Weve already seen that the left is anti free speech and anti evangelical, and anti second amendment, which shows the constitution isn’t their guide, so how can we know any other part of the constitution will be upheld, if it goes against their agenda

Last edited by dagesh; 02/09/20 06:42 PM.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: dagesh

You’re absolutely right. The Democratic Party has been hijacked by ultra, ultra leftists. The sad thing is they have the education system on their side, indoctrinating our children. Eventually, if the left will take over, America as we know it will be done. They will remove free speech, they will remove religious freedom, and other freedoms will be removed

Weve already seen that the left is anti free speech and anti evangelical, and anti second amendment, which shows the constitution isn’t their guide, so how can we know any other part of the constitution will be upheld, if it goes against their agenda

rofl Man you are a trip. thumbsup

You know - the Dems are so anti-free speech the next thing you know they will be calling the free press and media the enemy of the people !!! Book It !

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the Boards dagesh. thumbsup

All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: mgh888

rofl Man you are a trip. thumbsup

You know - the Dems are so anti-free speech the next thing you know they will be calling the free press and media the enemy of the people !!! Book It !

People get kicked out of schools for stating the scientific fact that there are two genders.

Last edited by dagesh; 02/09/20 09:21 PM.
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Take your transphobia back to whatever alt-right nonsense you came from.

All Pro
All Pro
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist

I’m not Afraid of trans. I have a very close friend that is one.

People can say More than two genders, if they like. . Just don’t force me to. That is an infringement on my free speech. When a student is kicked out of school for saying only two genders, his constitutional right has been VIOLATED

Last edited by dagesh; 02/09/20 09:44 PM.
All Pro
All Pro
False accusations. I am not transphobic. I have a close friend that is one. But if you kick kids out of school for saying “two genders”, you are violating their constitutional right

Libs think someone disagreeing with their dogma is violating their constitutional rights. So they use that delusion to violate everyone else’s constitutional rights

Last edited by dagesh; 02/09/20 09:49 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Somebody will have a 100 posts by tomorrow and have said nothing of value. It's not like we haven't seen this movie before. smdh

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
M
Legend
Legend
M

People can say More than two genders, if they like. . Just don’t force me to. That is an infringement on my free speech. When a student is kicked out of school for saying only two genders, his constitutional right has been VIOLATED

Hey menza, to use a Diam favorite, noone is infringing on your freedom of speech....

1. You can say whatever dumb crapolla you wish to.... you've been doing great already.
2. When a student gets banned for his comments IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY ... it has ZERO impact on your abilty toexpress whatever opinion u wish in the good ole U S of A

Last edited by mgh888; 02/09/20 11:18 PM.

All Pro
All Pro

Hey menza, to use a Diam favorite, noone is infringing on your freedom of speech....

1. You can say whatever dumb crapolla you wish to.... you've been doing great already.
2. When a student gets banned for his comments IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY ... it has ZERO impact on your abilty toexpress whatever opinion u wish in the good ole U S of A

You’re partly correct, I misspoke. The US student was not kicked out of school, he was kicked out of class, barred, and reported to the academic integrity board for saying that there are only two genders Still violated his constitutional rights.

Last edited by dagesh; 02/10/20 01:11 AM.
All Pro
All Pro

ok, I'll edit. I confused two different stories, so when a student in PENNSYLVANIA is kicked out of and barred from class, reported to the Student Integrity Board, and his graduation put in jeopardy for merely saying there are only two genders, his constitutional rights have been violated

https://www.foxnews.com/us/college-stude...r-gender-speech

Last edited by dagesh; 02/10/20 01:12 AM.
M
Legend
Legend
M
You might not of been on the board ... or you were on the board as a different poster ... we had an example the other day of a girl being kicked out of a Christian School for her sexuality based on a Facebook post - the Christian right argued that the school as a private entity could do what they wanted and discriminate against the girl if they wished to. Were HER constitutional rights violated or not?

P
Legend
Legend
P
No because Christians did it. And they had zero evidence that anything she did had anything to do with being gay or supporting gays. But hey, Jesus and stuff.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Oh, yeah- the rainbow cake girl.

Wasn't that a year or two ago?
wink

"too many notes, not enough music-"
All Pro
All Pro
You might not of been on the board ... or you were on the board as a different poster ... we had an example the other day of a girl being kicked out of a Christian School for her sexuality based on a Facebook post - the Christian right argued that the school as a private entity could do what they wanted and discriminate against the girl if they wished to. Were HER constitutional rights violated or not?

What does this have to do with Vaught?

Legend
Legend

You have destroyed them so they will now change the subject.
Then Some will begin to twist the meaning of what you say.
Followed by Clem posting his cute crayon drawings.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 02/10/20 03:13 PM.
All Pro
All Pro
No doubt friend. Bringing up something that Vaught had nothing to do with is a desperation move. So desperate that they resort to fallacious arguments

All Pro
All Pro
rofl rofl rofl That is basically ceding.

Last edited by dagesh; 02/10/20 03:27 PM.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING

You have destroyed them so they will now change the subject.
Then Some will begin to twist the meaning of what you say.
Followed by Clem posting his cute crayon drawings.

rofl

M
Legend
Legend
M

Sorry Menza. If you can't connect the dots when they are in a straight line then you can play in the sand lot by yourself - or with the other towering intelectuals like 40 here who reads these posts and think you destroyed someone in a debate thumbsup

All Pro
All Pro
The dots dont lead back to the story of Sanders and Vaught. They are wholly unrelated.

Ad hominems are the tool of someone who has no answer

Last edited by dagesh; 02/10/20 03:31 PM.
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus #45...Forever Impeached.

Link Copied to Clipboard