Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

When trump came on TV and announced that no americans were injured or killed, I told my wife, "wait for it" and sure enough.

He lies,, That's what he does.. so if Trump said it didn't happen, you can bet it did.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
There's that little loophole where they don't have to report injuries unless they're deemed "serious". The government always sets things up where they can paint the best picture to their minions.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I’m glad cooler heads prevailed, no need to sacrifice civilian life for political posturing

President - Fort Collins Browns Backers
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

So 8 people with concussion like symptoms and 3 people who were mentally shook proves that Trump was lying... okie dokie.

yebat' Putin
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Hows your WW# coming along? Are you still arming up for the fight?

Did you ever notice how the closer we get to the election the more ridiculous and hysterical the lefties get?

P
Legend
Legend
P
I've been telling liberals they need to arm themselves for some time now.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG

I wonder who has the most fire power? LOL.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The problem is that people on your side thinks that matters. The only way that would matter is if you plan on taking over the country if you don't get your way.

There are a lot of terms to describe that. Patriotic American isn't one of them.

I know I'm well armed if people decide to try that.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
The problem is that people on your side thinks that matters. The only way that would matter is if you plan on taking over the country if you don't get your way.

There are a lot of terms to describe that. Patriotic American isn't one of them.

I know I'm well armed if people decide to try that.

If you don't get your way???

That statement right there about standing up for our Constitutional Rights being unpatriotic is the most unpatriotic thing I have heard in a long time!

People who think like that have already surrendered those Rights.

So many Americans have given their lives to defend those Rights and Freedoms and it was not because they weren't getting their way! It is because they chose Freedom over Tyranny!

You say you are well armed against those who would fight for our Constitutional Rights???

You and the British of 1776!

P
Legend
Legend
P
That sounds like what the Confederates said when they tried to over throw a duly elected government. The British were not an elected American government. But your confederate like tirade does sound familiar in Trumplandia though.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Foolish.

The Confederates formed their own Nation, the Confederacy. Then broke away.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The rhetoric was the same.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Weak.

I do however like your call for Liberals to arm themselves, for if they do, they won't be wanting the government telling them to give them up.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet the government didn't tell them to give them up. That's the lie you keep repeating that makes your side look foolish.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Yet the government didn't tell them to give them up. That's the lie you keep repeating that makes your side look foolish.

What started the whole Virginia thing was Senate Bill 16, proposed by Sen. Richard Saslaw, which would have expanded the definition of "assault firearms" under Virginia law, outlawed their possession, and outlawed the the selling or transfer of any firearm magazine with a capacity for more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

Now, due to pressure, they withdrew that Bill at the last moment but word is they have another Bill just like it they are working on.

So you need to stop with the cover up. You need to stop spreading the lies.

P
Legend
Legend
P
So it was proposed but never voted on. How is that trying to take your guns away again?

You do realize that a magazine isn't a gun, right?

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
they lost.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty

Libs have way more fire power. I'll mansplain it for you... If the right wingers were to rise up in civil war and start shooting liberals in the streets, the full might of law enforcement and the US Armed Forces would crush them. Period.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty

Libs have way more fire power. I'll mansplain it for you... If the right wingers were to rise up in civil war and start shooting liberals in the streets, the full might of law enforcement and the US Armed Forces would crush them. Period.

Right wingers would never rise up and start shooting Liberals in the street.They are grownups. The Libs and media called the gun rights rally in VA a White Supremist rally. Did you notice all the Black White Supreamist gun owners.Did you notice that there was no violence. A little difference than an Antifa get together. BTW where were those Antifa punks? Why did they stay away instead of sneaking around and beating little news guys or dragging old people out of their cars.....Right there you see one major difference between Republicans and Democrats.Period.

P
Legend
Legend
P
What you saw was that the other side canceled the MLK rally that was previously scheduled for that same day. There was nobody there to fight against. I wonder why gun rights people chose upstaging MLK Day rather than any other day?

Things that make you go hmmmmm....

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Out rage that there was no violence?

Maybe that was because they had the day off from Work. Dems and their sneaky wing Antifa always get the day off.

P
Legend
Legend
P
They had the week-end off too. But they chose MLK Day. Hmmmm....

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
They had the week-end off too. But they chose MLK Day. Hmmmm....

Yeah right , they were celebrating MLK day. Not that they coun't gang up on some little guy or old people. That was not a place for masked punks.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Are you talking about the people at the pro gun rally covering their faces?

And yes, there was going to be an MLK march. It was canceled because of the pro gun rally. I mean that's what normal people do on MLK day. Celebrate MLK.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
So it was proposed but never voted on. How is that trying to take your guns away again?

You do realize that a magazine isn't a gun, right?

For God's sake Pit.. it was proposed, you have dem presidential candidates saying they would ban and confiscate guns. You act like it is this far-fetched idea people are pulling out of nowhere.

If left unchecked dems would outlaw a whole host of guns tomorrow ... just as fast as the cons would outlaw abortion.

But stop pretending that there isn't a significant movement within the left to do it.

yebat' Putin
P
Legend
Legend
P
Well we all know Bill Clinton took everyone's guns. No wait....

But it was Obama who took their guns. No wait.....

For a change in the constitution it would have to be ratified by three fourths of all fifty states.

The rest is just noise from both sides.

We are talking about the bills proposed and approved in Virginia. They though this went too far and refused to even vote on the measure.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Well we all know Bill Clinton took everyone's guns. No wait....

But it was Obama who took their guns. No wait.....

For a change in the constitution it would have to be ratified by three fourths of all fifty states.

The rest is just noise from both sides.

We are talking about the bills proposed and approved in Virginia. They though this went too far and refused to even vote on the measure.

The constitution doesn't stop them from trying

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/04/02/pittsburgh-city-council-gun-legislation-final-vote/

This was recently passed in Pittsburgh, in contrast to the constitution, and to be signed by the mayor. Even the DEM DA said its unconstitutional, yet they are doing it anyway.

The simply signing of this bill should be illegal, and possibly is.

You have a local municipality, trying to implement laws OVER the State and Federal laws already stating they cannot. This is a very slippery slope here.

P
Legend
Legend
P
One of us is confused here. What is unconstitutional about it? It doesn't bam owning an assault rifle. It doesn't confiscate or ban you from buying them. It simply states you can't use one withing city limits.

Quote:
Pittsburgh's mayor signed legislation Tuesday restricting the use of assault-style weapons in the city. The city council introduced a set of bills a few weeks after a gunman entered the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh in October, killing 11 members and injuring seven.

But the new law offers a broad definition of use. It bans not just firing the gun, but even having it loaded in public. That means many of the protesters who opposed the law at the January rally would have been breaking it.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/09/711401894...-up-court-fight

So you can't fire or walk around with a loaded assault rifle in Pittsburgh. Is that what you're fighting against?

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
One of us is confused here. What is unconstitutional about it? It doesn't bam owning an assault rifle. It doesn't confiscate or ban you from buying them. It simply states you can't use one withing city limits.

Quote:
Pittsburgh's mayor signed legislation Tuesday restricting the use of assault-style weapons in the city. The city council introduced a set of bills a few weeks after a gunman entered the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh in October, killing 11 members and injuring seven.

But the new law offers a broad definition of use. It bans not just firing the gun, but even having it loaded in public. That means many of the protesters who opposed the law at the January rally would have been breaking it.

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/09/711401894...-up-court-fight

So you can't fire or walk around with a loaded assault rifle in Pittsburgh. Is that what you're fighting against?

Because the municipality is not authorized to create gun restrictions - its against the states constitution. The DA agrees.

Yes, I am fighting that.

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

You do realize that cities all across America have laws forbidding weapons be fired within city limits and have for decades, right?

Unlawful Discharge of a Weapon

While the right to keep and bear arms is constitutionally protected, states have long restricted how and when people can use firearms. All states, as well as cities and municipal governments, have laws or ordinances which prevent people from firing or discharging a weapon under certain circumstances. These laws, often known as unlawful discharge, negligent discharge, or unlawful use of a weapon, differ widely between states and cities.
Unlawful Discharge Defined

Unlawful discharge laws typically punish the unlawful firing of a firearm, such as a pistol or shotgun, but they may also apply to other weapons such as crossbows, blowguns, and BB or pellet guns. Unlawful discharge laws prohibit firing any weapon in certain areas or under specific circumstances, such as firing from a moving vehicle, firing across a state highway, or firing into or at an occupied building.

https://www.criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Unlawful-discharge-weapon.htm

And thinking people should be able to walk around a city with a loaded assault rifle is just crazy.

#gmstrong
W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
Quote:
You do realize that cities all across America have laws forbidding weapons be fired within city limits and have for decades, right?
You see, here is your bipartisan craphat. Its illegal to fire a weapon already in public for no reason. No reason to even have that other to say "well look they are for firing weapons in public" its a tactic used by the uninformed, and you tried to use it. that's literally only in there for them to have talking point, as you are using now. Shame.

You also literally posted the LAW already making it illegal, so why does this need to be made again? Simply for a talking point. Thanks for making my point before you even realized you were. rofl
People are allowed to walk around with a loaded weapon if licensed in the state of PA.

Thinking any schmuck with a political agenda can make any law he wishes that to conflict with State and Federal laws is the insane part. thumbsup

W
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
W
FYI, it was shot down the second it was challenged and went to court BTW, so you are incorrect on your thoughts that they are able to do that, but point remains - they are trying to take guns away.

You can agree they should be able too, that’s your right if you wish. I will disagree, but don’t lie and say they are not trying to take away guns when they clearly have already tried to pass laws and ordinances that would do just that.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Psst..........hey, that's what he does. Twist.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: BuckDawg1946
I’m glad cooler heads prevailed, no need to sacrifice civilian life for political posturing

Tell that to the families of all the killed civilians shot out of the sky.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Trump Shrugs Off U.S. Soldiers' Injuries From Iran Attack: 'They Had Headaches'

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/trump-shrugs-off-soldiers-injuries-iran-attack-142059343.html

i hate this dude so much. yea, headaches from an attack arent a big deal.

but bone spurs? holy hell, its LIFE THREATENING.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
trump pfft ... from one thing to another crapping up. that guy that always clogs the toilet.

– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Psst..........hey, that's what he does. Twist.

Would you like to debate the point I made regarding people carrying loaded assault rifles in city limits? Willit didn't debate it either.

He just in turn spouted rhetoric. Same with you. Ignore the posted information and carry on with your drivel.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: willitevachange
but point remains - they are trying to take guns away.

Please show anything in those bills that take guns away from anyone. I couldn't find it.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

I guess they weren't being honest about the 11 head injuries. Imagine that?

34 US service members diagnosed with traumatic brain injuries after Iranian missile strike

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/24/politics/34-injuries-iran-missile-strike/index.html?

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus 11 U.S. troops needed treatment after Iranian missile attack, Pentagon says

Link Copied to Clipboard