Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Legend
Legend
At this point, trump being part of the deep state is the only reasoning they have left as to why she’s not in jail, or even indicted.

The GOP had full control of government for two years and could’ve ran all the investigations they want under the direction of trump, and all the conspiracy theories About Hillary and Benghazi and emails could’ve been searched into, and yet here we are.

Another republican led investigation into Hillary leading to.....absolutely nothing.

I mean Pit, could you imagine how the GOP would’ve reacted if they found half the evidence On Hillary that mueller, comey, and the dems found on trump and his henchmen?

They would’ve thrown a party bringing the guillotine on the steps of Capitol Hill.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
So are you saying she never used bleachBit or hammers to destroy
evidence under subpoena by Congress?

Or is it the fact Justice has decided not to take it to court?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Many of them limit their news sources. They have no idea that team Trump has been trying to support his crazy theories and have fallen flat on their accusations. Like with McCabe. Trump repeatedly called him a crook and said he was a criminal. He called for investigations on McCabe. So his cronies did exactly that.

DOJ will not charge ex-FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe, a frequent Trump target

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/02/14/doj-drop...ump-target.html

They still can't seem to figure out that when Trump accuses others of things, it's actually what he himself is doing. As in this "witch hunt".

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Team Trump's latest Clinton investigation ending with a whimper

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show...himper-n1116231

She testified under oath for 11 hours during the Benghazi hearing. The Trump administration has investigated her, yet again and came up with nothing.

Deep state Obummer fake news Benghazi pizzagate demoncrat libs. That’s why.
LoCK hEr UP!!!

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
So are you saying Hillary never used bleachBit or hammers to destroy evidence under subpoena by Congress?

Or is it the fact Justice has decided not to take it to court?

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Are you saying an investigation ran by the Trump administrtion couldn't find her guilty of anything even though she'd been investigated several times now?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
No, I am saying she is guilty of many things but the Justice Department will not be taking her to court on criminal charges.

Being the big 2016 Loser is enough for them I guess.

Also the Democrats have spent all available funds to get an Exoneration and Acquittal of our President.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
No, I am saying she is guilty of many things but the Justice Department will not be taking her to court on criminal charges.

Being the big 2016 Loser is enough for them I guess.

Also the Democrats have spent all available funds to get an Exoneration and Acquittal of our President.

Impeached.

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
If losing in 2016 was enough, then why did they investigate her after the election? Yes, Trump said lock her up. His supporters said lock her up. But they can't find anything to lock her up for and all you have are lame excuses.

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Forever, for always, until the end of time.... impeached.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Forever, for always, until the end of time.... Acquitted of those accusations. thumbsup

Legend
Legend
I was thinking about this,, what the hell is the difference, Trump will just Pardon him anyway.... He likes to pardon guys that do stuff he doesn't think is illegal,,, Even though the law says otherwise..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
White collar criminals, rarely ever think what they are doing is a crime. They somehow think they're above that. Trump is only helping to embolden that idea. When people do the same things you do and you don't consider yourself a criminal, this is what you see.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Stone just got 40 months. That’s a lot of criminals trump surrounds himself with, with many serving prison time.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
That's better.

I hated the thought of Trump pardoning a 9 year sentence but 3 years looks much better.

Bring out the HAMMA!

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Sadly it appears you have no clue how any of this actually works.

The judge has the final say on the sentence. Not the prosecutor or the president. I think this is exactly the sentence the judge would have handed down either way.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Just watch as my boy works this problem.

Only a pardon can fairly undo this mess.

This is not about politics and it's not about friendship, it's about the Constitution and human decency.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 02/20/20 02:01 PM.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
You mean that he was convicted by a jury of his piers? I know in your world that doesn't mean anything.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
The judge should interrogated the departed prosecutors about what they knew about this biased foreperson and when they knew it and why they quit. And then determine whether or not the integrity of Stone's trial was adversely affected by this juror. It seems inconceivable that it was not. tsktsk

Former Memphis City Schools Board President Tomeka Hart said last week that she was the foreperson on the jury that convicted Stone, and revealed a history of Democratic activism after a string of her anti-Trump social media posts came to light.

Last edited by 40YEARSWAITING; 02/20/20 02:05 PM.
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
It sounds to me like you only want Trump supporters on juries that decide the fate of Trump's criminals.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I only call for Due Process and Blind Justice, as I have for many years. This trial had neither.

P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
It had due process and he was convicted. Trying to change the truth is all you have.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I only call for Due Process and Blind Justice, as I have for many years. This trial had neither.

For justice to be truly blind, I'd think they'd have to ignore what Trump says..... You don't want that.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Roger Stone's sentence proves that AG Barr was right and trial prosecutors were wrong.

Legend
Legend
Trump isn’t upset the once again, the Russians are trying to meddle in the elections.

Nah, he’s upset that now the Dems know for a fact, briefed by his own intel officials. What a disgrace.

Russia Backs Trump’s Re-election, and He Fears Democrats Will Exploit Its Support

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/20/us/po...pgtype=Homepage

WASHINGTON — Intelligence officials warned House lawmakers last week that Russia was interfering in the 2020 campaign to try to get President Trump re-elected, five people familiar with the matter said, in a disclosure that angered Mr. Trump, who complained that Democrats would use it against him.

The day after the Feb. 13 briefing to lawmakers, Mr. Trump berated Joseph Maguire, the outgoing acting director of national intelligence, for allowing it to take place, people familiar with the exchange said. Mr. Trump cited the presence in the briefing of Representative Adam B. Schiff, the California Democrat who led the impeachment proceedings against him, as a particular irritant.

During the briefing to the House Intelligence Committee, Mr. Trump’s allies challenged the conclusions, arguing that Mr. Trump has been tough on Russia and strengthened European security. Some intelligence officials viewed the briefing as a tactical error, saying that had the official who delivered the conclusion spoken less pointedly or left it out, they would have avoided angering the Republicans.

That intelligence official, Shelby Pierson, is an aide to Mr. Maguire who has a reputation of delivering intelligence in somewhat blunt terms. The president announced on Wednesday that he was replacing Mr. Maguire with Richard Grenell, the ambassador to Germany and long an aggressively vocal Trump supporter.

Though some current and former officials speculated that the briefing may have played a role in the removal of Mr. Maguire, who had told people in recent days that he believed he would remain in the job, two administration officials said the timing was coincidental. Mr. Grenell had been in discussions with the administration about taking on new roles, they said, and Mr. Trump had never felt a personal kinship with Mr. Maguire.

Spokeswomen for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and its election security office declined to comment. A White House spokesman did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

A House intelligence committee official called the Feb. 13 briefing an important update about “the integrity of our upcoming elections” and said that members of both parties attended, including Representative Devin Nunes of California, the top Republican on the committee.

The Washington Post first reported the Oval Office confrontation between Mr. Trump and Mr. Maguire.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Oh Pa-Leeze!

With this crop of Democrats, Trump doesn't need the Russians in order to win!

And if Bernie or Warren win, WE WILL BE THE RUSSIANS!!!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Imagine that... and the Republicans went after the intelligence agency official for reporting it according to what I just watched the reporter say to Chuck Todd. The must protect the commie autocratic dictator.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Oh Pa-Leeze!

Yes, Trump's people in intelligence are now against him somehow corrupted by the deep state... HOAX, FAKE NEWS, blah blah blah... Trump and all his congressional protectors are TRAITORS. Period. At least we know if he does win again, we're impeaching him again, and again, and again.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Comrade Sanders to the rescue, holding the line against evil Everlast speed bags since 1991.

#GMSTRONG
O
Legend
Legend
O
Oh Pa-Leeze!

We already are. Intelligence officials said Russia is meddling in order to keep Trump. Trump removes the guy that presented the report.

If that doesn't scream Kremlin, then you're too far gone.

When Trump tries to have an official that disagrees with him executed via anti-aircraft gun, what will you say then?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Oh Pa-Leeze!

We already are. Intelligence officials said Russia is meddling in order to keep Trump. Trump removes the guy that presented the report.

If that doesn't scream Kremlin, then you're too far gone.

When Trump tries to have an official that disagrees with him executed via anti-aircraft gun, what will you say then?

When is the last time you have seen certain folks in intel or the Justice Department attack a President like this? Never.

Even your boy Schumer warned Trump: Intel officials 'have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you'
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/schum...ing-back-at-you

Just this once, try looking at things without a bias.

Trump doesn't need the Russians and would not risk it all for their support.

They may support him while France may support Bernie and China, Warren.

Pa-leeze!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Schumer's not 'my boy'. I'm an Independent (and a fairly conservative one, at that). But when I see someone throw a temper tantrum when he gets called out... well, I call it like I see it.

He didn't attack the report, he attacked the messenger. Then put a yes-man in his place.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Do you work for someone?

If you do, go to the press and say derogatory things against your boss.

Then see what happens to you, as it should.

Pa-leeze!

O
Legend
Legend
O
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!
He didn't go to the press. He said it in the proper arena (Intelligence briefing).

And when my boss is wrong, I do call him out (as tactfully as possible). I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't.

-PrplPplEater
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Justice.

(I loathe Hillary. But this is still funny.)

[Linked Image]
P
PitDAWG Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
P
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!

He didn't say anything derogatory against his boss. He reported Russian meddling to congress. Unless you now think Trump is a Russian, which I can see how you may think that, he didn't say anything negative or even about Trump.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!
He didn't go to the press. He said it in the proper arena (Intelligence briefing).

And when my boss is wrong, I do call him out (as tactfully as possible). I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't.

Hey Oober, tell us- how did 40's lunch taste? Did you share it with Pit?

rofl

"too many notes, not enough music-"
O
Legend
Legend
O
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!

He didn't say anything derogatory against his boss. He reported Russian meddling to congress. Unless you now think Trump is a Russian, which I can see how you may think that, he didn't say anything negative or even about Trump.

Again... it's illuminating how some take umbrage not with the report or the facts behind it, but simply that it was shared (in the appropriate environment and with the appropriate people).

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!

Oh man, now we are scraping the bottom of the barrel.

He didn't say anything derogatory against his boss???

Yea, he only said our enemies are working to help his boss get reelected!

Pa-Leeze, let OOBER talk!

Legend
Legend
Do you work for someone?

Pa-leeze!

Again... it's illuminating how some take umbrage not with the report or the facts behind it, but simply that it was shared (in the appropriate environment and with the appropriate people).

Ok, now you go "Share" derogatory remarks about your boss with the "Appropriate" people and then Pa-Leeze come on over for coffee as you won't have anything else to do once he replaces you.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus DOJ announces reversal in Roger Stone sentencing recommendation after Trump tweet

Link Copied to Clipboard