2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M

O
Legend
Legend
O
More smearing of Biden. It's only going to get worse because Trump is not afraid to sling meteor sized mud.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
More smearing of Biden. It's only going to get worse because Trump is not afraid to sling meteor sized mud.

Whatever you say dude

P
Legend
Legend
P
Allegations.......

Which means FOX news and their cronies have no proof. What's new?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
But allegations alone were enough for you to go after Kavanaugh, Trump Collusion, Ukraine Hoax, shall I go on?

Hypocrite much?

O
Legend
Legend
O
True or not, this is only making news because Trump will be facing Biden, Dude... rolleyes

If Biden was out of the race, do you seriously think Fox covers this? lmao

That makes it a smear, period.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/09/20 11:47 AM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
But allegations alone were enough for you to go after Kavanaugh, Trump Collusion, Ukraine Hoax, shall I go on?

Hypocrite much?

Hmmm... Sounds like the hypocrites would be the people who are using the same tactics they said were wrong to begin with. Hmmm....

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O

Hypocrite much?

Give it up 40, there was evidence like mad about Russia and Ukraine. And Kavanaugh is an ex-teen-scumbag-date-rapist, that was pretty damn evident from testimony; he got a pass from GOPers like Trump did in impeachment.

M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M

Hypocrite much?

Give it up 40, there was evidence like mad about Russia and Ukraine. And Kavanaugh is an ex-teen-scumbag-date-rapist, that was pretty damn evident from testimony; he got a pass from GOPers like Trump did in impeachment.

Really? Do you have the same proof as pencil neck regarding Russian collusion, etc?

rofl

Perhaps you should have been called as a witness lol

Last edited by MemphisHoundDawg; 03/09/20 12:06 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O
You can try to deny it, but the whole world knows and even numerous Trump supporting senators admitted he was guilty of ukraine, but they gave him a pass. It's part of the official record if you want to look it up.

And Mueller's report as well as all the prison sentences does the same for Russian Collusion. Now go back to being an ostrich.

M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
You can try to deny it, but the whole world knows and even numerous Trump supporting senators admitted he was guilty of ukraine, but they gave him a pass. It's part of the official record if you want to look it up.

And Mueller's report as well as all the prison sentences does the same for Russian Collusion. Now go back to being an ostrich.

Once again...whatever you say dude

The never Trump clan is continuing to go off the deep end

Last edited by MemphisHoundDawg; 03/09/20 12:44 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Republican Senators: Trump's Ukraine Actions Were Wrong, But Do Not Merit Removal

https://www.voanews.com/usa/trump-impeac...t-merit-removal

Whatever you say dude.....

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
Republican Senators: Trump's Ukraine Actions Were Wrong, But Do Not Merit Removal

https://www.voanews.com/usa/trump-impeac...t-merit-removal

Whatever you say dude.....

Okay...you prove my point

Legend
Legend
[quote=MemphisHoundDawg]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-...nterests-report

FOX News....Dismiss it out of hand...

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
That Trump did something wrong and Republicans admitted it? Actually the point you tried to make was denying that fact.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
[quote=MemphisHoundDawg]https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-...nterests-report

FOX News....Dismiss it out of hand...

President Trump has not addressed the new report, but did tweet Monday morning, "The Obama/Biden Administration is the most corrupt Administration in the history of our Country!"

rofl rofl rofl

I think this will be proved to be 100% correct

Last edited by MemphisHoundDawg; 03/09/20 12:54 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Says the one who was impeached. rofl

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Says the one who was impeached. rofl

So was Slick Willie. No conviction

P
Legend
Legend
P
Exactly. Both were impeached. Not Obama.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
Exactly. Both were impeached. Not Obama.

The final outcome has yet to be determined

P
Legend
Legend
P
You can't impeach someone if they aren't a public official. And yes, it's been determined by anyone with a brain.

#gmstrong
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M
You can't impeach someone if they aren't a public official. And yes, it's been determined by anyone with a brain.

Lol. I’m not referring to impeachment of Obama

Last edited by MemphisHoundDawg; 03/09/20 01:03 PM.
Legend
Legend

Hypocrite much?

That is foolish to call someone a hypocrite over things that had plenty of witnesses..

There was a witness about Kavanaugh... The REPUBLICAN SENATE dismissed her comments out of hand... That didn't make Kavanaugh innocent... That just means that REPUBLICANS just covered for him.

As for collusion with Russia, again, plenty of witnesses, Trump was Impeached and once again, REPUBLICANS IN THE SENATE, ignored the facts and lied under oath to protect a crooked president.

If John Roberts had an ounce of courage, he'd have had guys like Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell punished for taking an oath committing to be fair and impartial then coming right out and saying, they aren't going to be fair and impartial.

What used to be the republican party is now a party of fools following a Criminal.

Last edited by Damanshot; 03/09/20 01:02 PM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
M
2nd String
OP Offline
2nd String
M

Hypocrite much?

That is foolish to call someone a hypocrite over things that had plenty of witnesses..

There was a witness about Kavanaugh... The REPUBLICAN SENATE dismissed her comments out of hand... That didn't make Kavanaugh innocent... That just means that REPUBLICANS just covered for him.

As for collusion with Russia, again, plenty of witnesses, Trump was Impeached and once again, REPUBLICANS IN THE SENATE, ignored the facts and lied under oath to protect a crooked president.

If John Roberts had an ounce of courage, he'd have had guys like Lindsey Graham and Mitch McConnell punished for taking an oath committing to be fair and impartial then coming right out and saying, they aren't going to be fair and impartial.

What used to be the republican party is now a party of fools following a Criminal.

You make me sleepy

Last edited by MemphisHoundDawg; 03/09/20 01:05 PM.
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: MemphisHoundDawg

Hypocrite much?

You make me sleepy

I agree.

I am not a fool nor following a criminal. Daman can lick my shoe strings.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
D
Legend
Legend
D
DaManIsHot called someone else a fool ... rofl ...

Legend
Legend

Hypocrite much?

You make me sleepy

That's because you don't have an answer... You just do what Trump does,, someone says something you don't like, you chose to attempt to discredit them rather than state a case for your position...

Go away little man

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

Hypocrite much?

You make me sleepy

I agree.

I am not a fool nor following a criminal. Daman can lick my shoe strings.

Just like the idiot Trump.. Can't argue a good point, just belittle and attempt to discredit people that oppose your thinking... I expected better from you

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
... I expected better from you

We all used to.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
snowflake season

P
Legend
Legend
P
I'm glad you've been listening to trump. He's the biggest snowflake of them all.

#gmstrong
D
Legend
Legend
D
Ya trumps known for backing down and never fighting back ... your spot on usual ... rofl ...

TDS makes folks say the dumbest things ... thumbsup

P
Legend
Legend
P
The Beatles saw him coming. That's why they wrote the song "Fool On The Hill".

He's a whiner.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Quote:
I expected better from you

I didn’t.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
That would really funny if it weren't real..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Just a dumb question, if my brother goes out and kills someone, does that automatically make me a bad guy?

The correct answer is NO..

But for Trumpians, the answer is yes.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
The Beatles saw him coming. That's why they wrote the song "Fool On The Hill".

He's a whiner.

The Beatles also saw Joe Biden. That's why they wrote "Nowhere Man"

He's a whiner and screamer.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Aweee, you're still trying to act like you voted for a real man. Bless your heart.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Hunter Biden slammed by judge for 'duplicitous' bid to delay paternity proceedings; parties eye new settlement

An Arkansas judge issued a scathing order Tuesday evening largely rejecting Hunter Biden's "duplicitous" requests and his argument that he needed a nine-month delay in his paternity case proceedings because of the coronavirus outbreak and other personal matters.

But soon afterward, the parties said they had reached a "global, final settlement of all issues" -- a surprising turn of events that still needs the court's approval. The abrupt about-face, if approved by Independence County Circuit Court Judge Holly Meyer, would mean that Biden would not need to turn over a slew of financial information to the court.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-...-theyve-settled

P
Legend
Legend
P
Still digging that hole aren't you?

rofl

#gmstrong
Page 1 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus A new report reveals legal problems and allegations of possible fraud involving former Vice President Joe Biden’s brother

Link Copied to Clipboard