Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
M
Legend
Legend
M

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Report: Recent Shipment of Urns in Wuhan Reveals China Might Be Hiding Something Big

What? China lying about critical facts in COVID-19?

No way…they would never…

RELATED: [VIDEO] Italian Mayor Created Viral “Anti-Racist” Campaign Called “Hug a Chinese” Just Before Pandemic Hit

Well actually, if this report is accurate then China appears to have lied about thousands of extra coronavirus deaths.

A shipment of urns in Wuhan, China has started raising suspicions on just how many COVID-19 deaths really happened over there.

Massive deliveries of urns in Wuhan have raised fresh skepticism of China’s coronavirus reporting.

As families in the central Chinese city began picking up the cremated ashes of those who have died from the virus this week, photos began circulating on social media and local media outlets showing vast numbers of urns at Wuhan funeral homes.

China has reported 3,299 coronavirus-related deaths, with most taking place in Wuhan, the epicenter of the global pandemic. But one funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to the Chinese media outlet Caixin.

It’s not clear how many of the urns were filled.

Workers at several funeral parlors declined to provide any details to Bloomberg as to how many urns were waiting to be collected, saying they either did not know or were not authorized to share the number.

The photos surfaced after both the United States and Italy have reported significantly more cases and than China. Italy has reported just shy of three times the fatalities.

https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0OaCXFz1?s=a99&pd=02pCc6CA

Let this sink in..... On 12-31-23 it be will 123123.
On the flip side, you can tune a piano but you can't tune-a-fish.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Well, I'll say this: If anyone believes the number of virus patients in China, or the number of deaths they self report, they're living in a world o make believe.

And also, can't blame the citizens for not wanting to talk about it, because if they are named, they somehow 'disappear'.

Legend
Legend
Also, and I hate to think this .... but I would not put it past the Chinese government to mix in the death of a few political opponents with the COVID-19 victims.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: YTownBrownsFan
Also, and I hate to think this .... but I would not put it past the Chinese government to mix in the death of a few political opponents with the COVID-19 victims.

Personally, I don't think that political opponents exist in China. Then again, maybe. But if so, their only existence lasts for fractions of seconds. Hence, your point does hold some merit. thumbsup

I'll go back to believing in Santa Clause and the tooth fairy before I believe what China reports.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
They think that India is also vastly under reporting.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Today looks like it is going to be our largest amount of new cases and deaths

Sucks

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
j/c...

frown

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
C
Legend
Legend
C

Key stat:

Projected deaths in California went from 6109 to 4306 in the last 24 hours.

A
Legend
Legend
A
And yet just tonight, my daughter got a text from a friend of hers asking her to go to her house to hang out. This is the same friend that was out at a party Saturday night. With who knows how many other kids.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
And yet just tonight, my daughter got a text from a friend of hers asking her to go to her house to hang out. This is the same friend that was out at a party Saturday night. With who knows how many other kids.

Kids are stupid.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Kids are stupid.

I'm just glad all on these boards, including me, weren't stupid when we were kids. rofl

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: TTTDawg
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

Kids are stupid.

I'm just glad all on these boards, including me, weren't stupid when we were kids. rofl

I would be taking full advantage of all these empty public spaces if I was 14.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I was really stupid as a kid..Now I'm 59 and acting that way again... lol ...wth ?

but i go to work and come home and don't have any contact with anyone once i'm home.. damn i think i'm finally becoming an adult...

T
Legend
Legend
T
New York state cases on March 31st, 75,795
day before, 66,497, up 9298

a one day increase of 13.98+ percent, which is "not" the 30% increases per day rate they had around March 22nd-24th iirc.

Y
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Y
Originally Posted By: northlima dawg
Today looks like it is going to be our largest amount of new cases and deaths

Sucks

Until tomorrow...

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: TTTDawg

That's why kids have parents. To stop them from doing stupid things. Unless of course you think she snuck out to go to the party and was sneaking to have someone to stay the night.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
I was just thinking of the "when I was that age" thing ..... but when I was that age, I did a lot (ok, anout 53,000 lots) of stupid stuff ...... but I was never faced with a pandemic. crazy

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
New York state cases on March 31st, 75,795
day before, 66,497, up 9298

a one day increase of 13.98+ percent, which is "not" the 30% increases per day rate they had around March 22nd-24th iirc.

This is good news, and probably has to do with the social/physical distancing.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

T
Legend
Legend
T
And possibly has/had to do with the onset of mass testing, availability, as the "introduction" of testing would present all positives as new positives for that time frame.
(and thus skew a larger number for the beginning date)

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
What bothers most about this go around is that there is a clear divide among party lines as to the necessity of the stay-at-home measures.

Now we can discuss the economic impacts but you also have to realize that there is a lot of people losing their lives. A co-worker of mine lost his father in law (60), and his uncle (56) who were both healthy.

All I have to say is that the statistics seem a bit crazy, when a healthy family member is lost.

The current US percentage of loss is about 2 percent. Last time I checked, Italy was above 10 percent (older population) and Spain was about 8 percent. If you are over 70 or have a health condition, there is no way that I would go outside.

Corona virus does not play nicely, it is easily transmitted and deadly.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
And possibly has/had to do with the onset of mass testing, availability, as the "introduction" of testing would present all positives as new positives for that time frame.
(and thus skew a larger number for the beginning date)

I agree, but we will have to wait a month to find the outcome. Hospital overload may make things more difficult in the coming weeks.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
J/C

School teacher here. This is week 3 in Ohio of essentially staying at home with my daughter, only to leave for groceries, gas (for my wife who works at a hospital) and the occasional coffee/take out. It's starting to take it's toll - and I'm a grown person who is working online from home. I can't imagine the toll this is taking on people who are out of work, people who are in their 20's and need socialization, and people with multiple children who might have disabilities.
I wanted to go back to school this upcoming Monday, but obviously that wouldn't be the right thing to do and I agree with the governor's decision.
I give this until May 1 and we need to find a way to get back to our normal. - I think school will remain cancelled, but some restrictions need to be pulled back providing people can be trusted to remain intelligent. Maybe open restaurants from 12-6 at half capacity, maybe allow children with bodily disabilities to return to school to get the rehabilitation they need.
I'm looking for some good news. Do any of you think May 1 may be the beginning of the end of this?

A
Legend
Legend
A
Your last question, May 1 being the beginning of the end? Possibly. Depends on how people do in the next month, really.

Opening restaurants from 12-6, at half capacity? Bad idea, in my opinion. It only takes 1 infected person, and lets face it, most of the infected people don't even know they are. (maybe 'infected' isn't the right word?)

It's affecting us all, but even today we have idiots thinking "eh, no big deal", wiich will only make it a big deal for the rest of us for a longer period of time. JMO

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I can see your point. In your estimation, when can we start living like we used to without this posing a major threat? I just don't think people can hold up much longer than May (at least in Ohio).

There has to be an answer to this. Sooner rather than later.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: RememberMuni
I can see your point. In your estimation, when can we start living like we used to without this posing a major threat? I just don't think people can hold up much longer than May (at least in Ohio).

I am not qualified to answer the question. I could give you my opinion, but that means nothing. All I can say is, the more people avoid other people, the better we will be, and the sooner.

And I know some people need to be out, I get it.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Do any of you think May 1 may be the beginning of the end of this?

I think the optimistic view would to be able to start getting back to normal at the beginning of July.

M
Legend
Legend
M

No chance. They're just slow playing it so people don't panic when they say this is going to last months. No chance Ohio kids go back to school.

Restaurants will not open anytime soon. Gov. DeWine and Dr. Acton have basically hinted and told everyone this if people have been watching their press conferences.

They have said multiple times, they will not ease up on restrictions until they are certain easing restrictions will not start a wildfire.

Basically, they are saying, we have one chance to get this right.

It's going to be awhile.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N

The models that the scientists are using say if we 100 percent shut down (which we haven’t) thru the end of May we would have 100,000 to 240,000 deaths.
If some states won’t issue stay at home orders, if it gets nice out and everyone wants to get out and about, if they want to open the economy early there will be more deaths and a longer duration or a second stay at home early.
And Dr. Fauci already stated he is worried about an outbreak in the fall.

The fed government was slow/absent on testing and Ppe and we have to take drastic measures or the outcome will be way worse than even the 100-240k deaths

O
Legend
Legend
O
I don't think opening restaurants for limited hours at half capacity would be good for most of the owners. They would need additional supplies and staff above and beyond a carryout/drive thru only operation. They make their profits mostly from volume, as I understand it, and would have to reach and pass their break even points daily.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

R
Legend
Legend
R

No chance. They're just slow playing it so people don't panic when they say this is going to last months. No chance Ohio kids go back to school.

Restaurants will not open anytime soon. Gov. DeWine and Dr. Acton have basically hinted and told everyone this if people have been watching their press conferences.

They have said multiple times, they will not ease up on restrictions until they are certain easing restrictions will not start a wildfire.

It's going to be awhile.

Could you imagine if everyone had just stayed home for 2 weeks 2 weeks ago?

Y
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Y
Originally Posted By: Rishuz

It's going to be awhile.

There are still states without stay at home orders. They'll only delay this for the rest of us...

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Not that ever believed the ‘official’ numbers coming out of China but....
https://www.businessinsider.com/wuhan-re...l-is-low-2020-3

An excerpt from the article...
“ A truck driver in Wuhan delivered about 5,000 urns to a single funeral home over two days last week, according to the South China Morning Post, which cited a Caixin magazine report.

The Caixin report, according to SCMP, "purportedly showed 3,500 urns stacked on the floor of the funeral home."

The official death toll in Wuhan "can't be right ... because the incinerators have been working round-the-clock," one resident, who identified himself by his surname, Zhang, told Radio Free Asia.

"So how can so few people have died?" Zhang asked.

According to RFA, some city residents said on social media that Wuhan's funeral homes were "handing out 3,500 urns every day." RFA's reporting, which could not be independently verified by Insider, said at the current rate, about "42,000 urns would be given out" between March 23 and April 5, when a traditional grave-tending festival begins.

A resident who identified himself by his surname, Mao, also alleged the official death toll was wrong.“

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Rishuz

It's going to be awhile.

It wouldn't change anything, really.
It's not long enough. It's not severe/strict enough.

You only have to look at Wuhan to see that.
They literally welded building doors shut and built walls around complexes to keep people in. They posted armed guards everywhere on the streets... and it still took them the better part of two months to get to where they are just in the past two days opening things up in that city again.

Now, we wait for reflash.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

Legend
Legend
We will likely hit 935k cases worldwide today and go over 1 million by end of tomorrow.

The US, at the recent rates, will be knocking on the door of a quarter million all on its own.

We had over 900 deaths here in the US yesterday.
A week from now, that will probably be "the good ol' days" and we will likely be seeing 1500+ each day. Depending on how some of these other emerging hotspots kick up, it might be a lot higher than that. By end of April, we will most likely be over 5000 per day.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

M
Legend
Legend
M

M
Legend
Legend
M

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Contagion : COVID-19 Continued

Link Copied to Clipboard