Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Twitter labeled Trump tweets with a fact check for the first time

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/26/tech/twitter-trump-fact-check/index.html

Game over, thanks for playing. Trump is done.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Came on the heels of this letter....

M
Legend
Legend
M
Here's the tweet that got labeled "Fact check" and is what is causing his current meltdown....on Twitter no less.

M
Legend
Legend
M

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
The man-baby is going to throw a toilet tantrum tonight. Letting go of yesterday’s bucket of KFC, while blowing a forehead vein crying like toddler... and spelling as badly as a dyslexic cat.

[Linked Image]
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I hope they fact check everything from him here on out.

Legend
Legend
His basement has no floor.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
J/C

Lol....What’s trump going to do? Ban twitter? File a law suit? Lol ...keep digging dumb ass. It’s going to be hilarious when twitter bans him.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
His basement has no floor.

Is basement Is hell. He’ll most likely be going there soon.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend

trump is a small minded repulsive person. Those that support him would never be allowed to cross the threshold of Mar Lago or any of his country clubs.

He is void of empathy and understanding which he demonstrates proudly by not wearing a mask. While all those around him are forced to do so.

In a time of great suffering to the country while the families of close to 100k people mourn. He feels his time is best served on twitter with a conspiracy theory of a deceased woman whose family has asked him to stop.

Sad that the highest office in our country is occupied by the lowest of human beings.

M
Legend
Legend
M
A morning meltdown....Hates Twitter, but cannot give up his addiction to it.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Oh man, it's all-caps time....

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Time to cancel his account twitter.

Actually I’m surprised the refs allow his highly offensive and non-factual tweets to be reposed here. But this board leans towards trump so I get it.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Oh man, it's all-caps time....

I know right? it’s like a Hitler speech without the sound. trump is on the edge. He can’t control his own emotions. Push push

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

Actually I’m surprised the refs allow his highly offensive and non-factual tweets to be reposed here. But this board leans towards trump so I get it.
With Trump being so horrible, and this board apparently being more aligned with Trump, why do you still post here?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
Originally Posted By: PerfectSpiral

With Trump being so horrible, and this board apparently being more aligned with Trump, why do you still post here?
. rofl I like playing “wack a mole”. .....thump

– Jackie Robinson
T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
Are you guys ready for Trump to win in November? Its pretty much a certainty at this juncture.

I've never been wrong the past 4 years.

Find what you love and let it kill you.

-Charles Bukowski
Legend
Legend

Glad you are all knowing.

You may think this is all about partisan politics. That you can apply labels and all is right.

trump was a democrat. He could have run as a democrat.

He is not a conservative. And I don't think he cares about being a republican.

Your prediction means nothing.

trump is what he has always been a incompetent fraud. A person with no moral compass. A pathological liar.

If he wins that does not change who he is.

Legend
Legend
The social media giant's action and Trump's response rekindled simmering frustration among Republicans who say their voices are being censored on platforms with workforces concentrated in liberal-leaning Silicon Valley.

Legend
Legend
Each and every one of those should get the same treatment from Twitter..

To be honest, I'm pretty ticked off at Twitter. I've never liked that platform, never wanted it to be an acceptable method of providing proof on this site if you all remember.

But here we are, and exactly why I didn't like it quoted on here is why I don't believe much of anything posted. They don't do a good job of fact checking.

Or, maybe they do and simply don't care when it comes to Trump...

All I know is this, if I posted on Twitter those things he has posted, I'd have been banned... Probably for life.. The fact that he's the president shouldn't mean he gets a pass.. If anything, he should be held to a higher standard.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: 40YEARSWAITING
The social media giant's action and Trump's response rekindled simmering frustration among Republicans who say their voices are being censored on platforms with workforces concentrated in liberal-leaning Silicon Valley.

And they are full of Crap... Bunch of Crybabies.. Weak minded.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Yep. Trump whipping up the yahoos.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The social media giant's action and Trump's response rekindled simmering frustration among Republicans who say their lies are being censored on platforms with workforces concentrated in liberal-leaning Silicon Valley.

Fixed it for you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

And they are full of Crap... Bunch of Crybabies.. Weak minded.

#snowflakes

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Trump threatens social media shutdown over Twitter fact-check label

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-twitter-trump-idUSKBN2331NK

And yet his supporters keep claiming he doesn't act like a dictator. This is what it looks like folks.

It's time you face the facts. He shuts down tries to silence or fires anyone and everyone who holds him accountable. He threatens them and mocks them.

That's exactly what a dictator does.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot
Each and every one of those should get the same treatment from Twitter..

To be honest, I'm pretty ticked off at Twitter. I've never liked that platform, never wanted it to be an acceptable method of providing proof on this site if you all remember.

But here we are, and exactly why I didn't like it quoted on here is why I don't believe much of anything posted. They don't do a good job of fact checking.

Or, maybe they do and simply don't care when it comes to Trump...

All I know is this, if I posted on Twitter those things he has posted, I'd have been banned... Probably for life.. The fact that he's the president shouldn't mean he gets a pass.. If anything, he should be held to a higher standard.

If you posted those things here on DT you’d get banned here as well. But the refs here don’t seem to care what trumps posts on twitter and allow others to repost his offensive and false tweet storms here on DT.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
rofl

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Zuckerberg knocks Twitter for fact-checking Trump, says private companies shouldn't be 'the arbiter of truth'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-twitter-fact-checking-trump

One of their own agrees that Twitter was wrong.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I'm just saying you and pretty much all the posters like yourself continue to be incorrect about everything the past 4 years. You are a perfect example of someone who is consistently wrong but refuses to look objectively at situations. At least have enough intelligence to admit when you're wrong.

I can actually go find all the posts if you'd like me to. A high level overview would be the following:

-OCD lens = Trump is going to crash the economy of the United States. The asteroid is coming tomorrow. He doesn't know what he's doing. Our GDP growth was the best under Obama and we're in for a complete collapse under Trump.
-In reality = The US economy under Trump soars to record highs, low unemployment, Obama era regulations are repealed.

-OCR lens = Trump is a fool on immigration policy. What he's trying to do with illegal immigration, the wall is a stupid effort. He doesn't have the power to do any of those things!!!!!
-In reality = The US constitution grants power to a sitting president to decided who comes into the country. Laws are upheld in the Supreme Court.

-OCD lens = Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election. James Comes, Mueller, and party start an investigation to dig into said crime.
-In reality = No collusion found specifically with Trump, his administration, and related individuals as it relates to the country of Russia.

-OCD lens = Mueller and his pit bull Weismann sure are going to put the screws to Trump. Mueller's got him. Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller, Mueller.
-In reality = Mueller and his group didn't find anything. Testified under oath of congress and looked like an utter fool. Billions of dollars wasted on investigation.

-OCD lens = Mueller's evidence was solid to begin investigation.
-In reality = Evidence submitted to kick off illegal investigation started with the Steele Dossier, a phony put together, false form bought by the Hillary Clinton campaign. Numerous FBI individuals said the document held no ground but Mueller, Comey went ahead anyway, effectively breaking legal rules and are now guilty of FISA court abuse.

-OCD lens = James Comey is a proud patriot.
-In reality = James Comey committed fraud, FISA abuse, leaked classified information to the Press and is a disgrace to this country.

-OCD lens = Christine Blasey Ford is a proud woman and telling the truth.
-In reality = CBF lied under oath about particular events to try and smear justice Kavanaugh. Friends and peers don't sign off on her story or what happened. A complete waste of money and time.

-OCD lens = Trump is a dirty liar, he deserves to be put into Jail! He withheld funds from Ukraine! The evidence is there, the evidence is all there in black and white! Trump will be stripped of his president title and be removed from office. Nancy Pelosi will take over.
In reality = The attempt to remove president Trump from office was a complete sham by the Democrat party. There was no legal evidence of any wrongdoing relating to Ukraine and Trump, even Ukraine said so. And when they say that it doesn't look good for you guys. A waste of time.

-Charles Bukowski
A
Legend
Legend
A
OCD has been wrong on every prediction he's made in the last 4 years. When I read his posts, I consider it fiction. JMO.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Zuckerberg knocks Twitter for fact-checking Trump, says private companies shouldn't be 'the arbiter of truth'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/facebook-mark-zuckerberg-twitter-fact-checking-trump

Quotes the man who won't show the Kent State Photo from May 4, 1970....

I will openly ask if not the platform who then... Even organizations such as Snopes and Politifact are railed against as being biased.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

T
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
T
I really just don't understand the need to censor or do anything at all from these outlets, whether that's Twitter, Facbook, anything.

All information should be free flowing except something that's illegal or an immediate danger such as terrorism. Individuals need to be educated enough to make their own decisions for what to consume and what to believe. That's their own responsibility not some company or government's job to tell them otherwise based on arbitrary rules.

-Charles Bukowski
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg

I will openly ask if not the platform who then... Even organizations such as Snopes and Politifact are railed against as being biased.

Which is why I don't use twitter, facebook, snopes, politifact. Even the cofounder of wikipedia says it's been ruined by liberal bias.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wikipedia-...-lefty-politics

[Linked Image from s2.excoboard.com]
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/28/20 01:33 AM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/28/20 01:33 AM.

Legend
Legend
Once again your opinions aren’t fact.

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: ErikInHell
Originally Posted By: ChargerDawg

Which is why I don't use twitter, facebook, snopes, politifact. Even the cofounder of wikipedia says it's been ruined by liberal bias.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/wikipedia-...-lefty-politics

Says the king of the fake Fox News links. rofl

– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
Still trying to see if 'obamagate' will stick to the wall, I see.

Who falls for this pathetic stuff?

Legend
Legend
Quote:
Even the cofounder of wikipedia says it's been ruined by liberal bias

Your world must truly suck. So many boogymen around every corner. Do you check under your bed for scawy, scawy libruls each night?

wow.

I guess your screen name truly days it all...

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Clemdawg
Still trying to see if 'obamagate' will stick to the wall, I see.

Who falls for this pathetic stuff?

Satire.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Twitter labeled Trump tweets with a fact check for the first time

Link Copied to Clipboard