Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
Quote:
Who thinks it was okay to slander him?

Everybody who went on the attack of him personally and his whole high school group after seeing just a small snippet of what happened and didn't wait for any of the information to come out?

yebat' Putin
V
Legend
Legend
V
Don't bother w/facts, 888 is busy stalking.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog
You got a lot of room to talk about stalking. You come in here every damn day and stalk all those who won't join your kumbaya club!

I've remained very quiet lately and haven't got mixed up in the daily exchanges of nastiness in here, BUT I'm done with that for now because you and some of your new GOPer buddies need to be PUT IN CHECK. You would serve yourself well to drop your daily attacks on the club. You know I will take you to the mat so don't go there. Back off the club with your deranged rhetoric and infantile ideas of how crap should be... YOU are single handedly making this place suck worse than it ever has and it has nothing to do with your intellect... You're just being an ass now.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
You got a lot of room to talk about stalking. You come in here every damn day and stalk all those who won't join your kumbaya club!

I've remained very quiet lately and haven't got mixed up in the daily exchanges of nastiness in here, BUT I'm done with that for now because you and some of your new GOPer buddies need to be PUT IN CHECK. You would serve yourself well to drop your daily attacks on the club. You know I will take you to the mat so don't go there. Back off the club with your deranged rhetoric and infantile ideas of how crap should be... YOU are single handedly making this place suck worse than it ever has and it has nothing to do with your intellect... You're just being an ass now.

Do what you wanna do. I ain't going to stop as long as you guys continue w/your hateful practices. You can't intimidate me, bro. But, good luck trying.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Vers, I don't want to intimidate you. I want to shut you up on the constant ragging on the left. We are the good guys. What does that make you, if you are against us?

V
Legend
Legend
V
Vers, I don't want to intimidate you. I want to shut you up on the constant ragging on the left. We are the good guys. What does that make you, if you are against us?

I don't think you are the good guys. I think that you guys insult and attack people more than any other other group on this board other than maybe the Baker Backers.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I literally smiled typing 'we are the good guys'...

I'm only attacking what I see as an assault by you on us.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I literally smiled typing 'we are the good guys'...

Some people are comfortable in their delusions

"Hey, I'm a reasonable guy. But I've just experienced some very unreasonable things."
-Jack Burton

-It looks like the Harvard Boys know what they are doing after all.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Think about it............which group resorts to telling lies and insulting more people than the loud left on this board. Pit, 888, and Rocket are known liars and OCD does his share of insulting others, as well. I would not accuse him of being a liar like the others, though.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Do what you wanna do. I ain't going to stop as long as you guys continue w/your hateful practices. You can't intimidate me, bro. But, good luck trying.

Yet your feeble attempt at intimidation seems just fine.

The self appointed justice warrior who has done more for black people than anyone else on this board!

rofl

Sadly you can't even hear yourself.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Think about it............which group resorts to telling lies and insulting more people than the loud left on this board. Pit, 888, and Rocket are known liars

You can add your name to the list. You do realize that name calling is against the rules, right? You are as nasty and lie as much as any poster on this board. Here is a perfect example of it.

You're not the tough guy you act like. Just a bunch of hot air and nastiness like people you claim others to be simply because they disagree with you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
what about what about what about ............whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Washington Post settles Nicholas Sandmann defamation lawsuit

Link Copied to Clipboard