Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 … 8 9 10
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,395
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 11,395
I am encouraged by this. I still think that a serviceable defense has to be strong down the middle. But if we have a workable MLB, well, things aren't rosy, but we aren't getting gouged at LB after JS moving on and shedding Wilson. may find some more. And if MKC is covering it, then an important story it must be.


"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,524
Hall of Famer
Offline
Hall of Famer
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 6,524
Well Wilks didn't put to much emphasis on the LB position ( or use them correctly ) and I see much the same in Woods so far. The flavor of D has been this hybrid 4/2 which I really don't like ...

Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,613
Legend
Offline
Legend
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 75,613
They’ll be tested pretty quickly with Lamar and Andrews


"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Boston is far to the left as KC settles into the slot. Fannin is flanked out wide to the right. Judkins and Sampson are split in the backfield as the ball is hiked ... Here we go."
Page 10 of 10 1 2 … 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns Linebackers

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5