Print Thread
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: BpG
What are you even talking about?

He's talking about the timing of the release, suspect as it may be, doesn't hold a candle to the actual content of what Trump himself said. You have to be willfully ignoring what's in the book if all you can argue is the timing of the info release.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
Legend
Legend
M
Anyone arguing that sitting on this information for 6 months until the election nears isn't a partisan play is delusional.

So let's play that game and just compare the two situations and review which of the two situations we want to focus on:

1. POTUS - arguably his #1 priority is protecting and serving the American People. On record as saying he down played the Coronvirus to put appear calm and be positive. . . . Lying and endangering the population at large, setting off false narratives about mask wearing, social distancing, etc. Those are facts - we can only speculate on his motivation.

2. Journalist - who is a private enterprise, not responsible for the 'greater good' or holding office or power or able to impact or change policy etc. Gathering information for a book / a story / a scoop.... and not releasing this information until the book was ready. We can only speculate as to the timing.

If people want to suggest that Bob Woodward's delay is so very damning and cost lives -- then what do they think of the POTUS's actions and deception? The worse you view Woodward's delay - the worse you must think of Trump? Right? That's the only way that rationale works.

Focusing on the messenger is totally mindless. It's an act of willful deflection and it's disingenuous at best.

Do I think Bob could have somehow broadcast this sooner? Maybe. Do I think it would have made any difference to what Trump said and did and how his supporters viewed the virus? No.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Edit: Tweet links seem not to be working....

http://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/307582196196188160

Last edited by Lyuokdea; 09/10/20 01:28 PM.

~Lyuokdea
BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Quote:
Focusing on the messenger is totally mindless. It's an act of willful deflection and it's disingenuous at best.

Your rhetoric, the way you speak to me is asshattery. I will not be discussing this with you now.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

He's talking about the timing of the release, suspect as it may be, doesn't hold a candle to the actual content of what Trump himself said. You have to be willfully ignoring what's in the book if all you can argue is the timing of the info release.

I'll respond to you because you are one of very few posters who is fair. Hell, I don't even know which side you prefer. That's a compliment. Also, I am not challenging what you believe, but do you really listen to politicians for advice on health risks?

Who in the hell would be dumb enough to listen to the president, governors, mayors, etc when it comes to a virus like Covid? Do people not realize that their statements are influenced by the economy and thus, their future as office holders?

I have NEVER once listened to what politicians had to say about matters that affect my life.

Let's face it, the left has been using this virus to make Trump and Republican politicians look bad. Before you judge me too harshly, I will say that if a Dem was president, the Republicans would have done the same thing and certain governors and mayors have been attacked by the right during the Virus.

I think people should do the proper research and get information from experts in specific fields, whether it be infectious diseases, foreign affairs, the environment, finances, etc. Please don't trust your politicians to lead you. I vote for the candidates that I think will hurt my family the least. I don't trust a single politician for anything.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

I am not, in no way did I defend Trump knowingly downplaying the virus.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Anyone arguing that sitting on this information for 6 months until the election nears isn't a partisan play is delusional.

That's a great way to divert attention away from what Trump actually said and did.

Let's be honest here for just a second. Trump lies constantly. He attacks and name calls anyone and everyone who disagrees with him. So much so it's hard to keep up with it all. Maybe, just maybe people, even more to come I'm sure, don't want people to forget or allow things to get lost among all of the BS he spews when they vote. So waiting up close to election time helps keep the memories fresh.

Now you can call that political and to a certain extent it is. But there are a lot of people, including myself, who feel trump is not only dangerous, but a threat to Democracy as we've known it during our nations history.

To that I say it's not so much about politics as it is about common decency and the rule of law being restored to The White House. A lot of people feel that's bigger than politics. Including many outspoken Republicans.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

Indeed - you did not. But you 100% deflected. If you don't want to discuss that's fine. Does not change your deflection.

It's a lot like a guy being shot in the back 7 times when it was unnecessary - and people saying "but he didn't do what the officer told him to do."

Last edited by mgh888; 09/10/20 01:34 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
j/c

So Trump marched out his paid liar, not "lier" Kayleigh McEnany to say that Trump did not downplay the virus right after we heard Trump, on tape saying he downplayed the virus and continued to downplay the virus.

Kayleigh McEnany Says Trump ‘Never Downplayed the Virus’ When Confronted By Audio of Trump Saying He Downplayed It

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/kayleigh-mce...-downplayed-it/

The wheels on the bus go round and round.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

Play the tape.

Nothing else matters. 190k dead Americans.

What did trump do about it with the information in hand?

He lied to the citizens of the country that he took a oath to protect.

He held campaign stops indoors and had tags taken off seats to void social distancing. He discouraged wearing masks.

He encouraged schools to open knowing that kids can carry the virus.

FACTS.

He continues do nothing. Implies that the cure will come near the election.

What do people need to see and hear when it comes directly from the source?

Damn who cares about republicans and democrats. This about leadership in a time of crisis.

FDR when Pearl Harbor was bombed. George Bush when 911 happened. Leaders for the all Americans.

Nothing else matters. Wake up.

BpG Offline
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
How many people could this man have saved by bringing this out earlier. Why did he wait so long to call Trump out? It's extremely convenient, it's not a deflection it's just reality.

Quote:
So waiting up close to election time helps keep the memories fresh.

To what end? Clearly not savings lives? So I am thinking it's a partisan play for the election.

I already said it was a tough spot for any president to be in. Inducing panic wasn't a great option and neither was downplaying it. An emotionally intelligent human would have found a way and we know that is not what Trump does.

P
Legend
Legend
P
The actual difference I see here is that nobody elected Woodward to protect the American people. I try to hold responsible those whose duty it is to be so.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
It *sounded* like you were deflecting.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Versatile Dog

I'll respond to you because you are one of very few posters who is fair. Hell, I don't even know which side you prefer. That's a compliment. Also, I am not challenging what you believe, but do you really listen to politicians for advice on health risks?

Who in the hell would be dumb enough to listen to the president, governors, mayors, etc when it comes to a virus like Covid? Do people not realize that their statements are influenced by the economy and thus, their future as office holders?

I have NEVER once listened to what politicians had to say about matters that affect my life.

Let's face it, the left has been using this virus to make Trump and Republican politicians look bad. Before you judge me too harshly, I will say that if a Dem was president, the Republicans would have done the same thing and certain governors and mayors have been attacked by the right during the Virus.

I think people should do the proper research and get information from experts in specific fields, whether it be infectious diseases, foreign affairs, the environment, finances, etc. Please don't trust your politicians to lead you. I vote for the candidates that I think will hurt my family the least. I don't trust a single politician for anything.

I appreciate it. Honestly, I'm not really sure who I prefer, these days. I do find myself sometimes reluctantly defending Trump during political arguments. Despite what some would lead you to believe, he has done SOME good things while in office.

... but to your main point.... no, I don't listen to the president and other politicians on their guidance on stuff like COVID... and that's really unfortunate. I don't think that's right. They (politicans... left, right, up, and down) absolutely manipulate the narrative and fudge the numbers however they can to politicize any message to their benefit. I don't think it should be that way because they have (arguably) the best and brightest feeding them data, information. They SHOULD have the confidence of the people to follow their lead given the resources at their disposal. If there's anyone that could've done anything (positive) about COVID, it's the elected leadership.

I'll put it another way. I'm a big proponent of accountability, and how leadership (imo) should view accountability. A leader has ultimate accountability over the actions of his people. While the COVID outbreak wasn't Trump's fault (much like how 9/11 wasn't Bush jr's), and while I agree with giving the states' governors the opportunity to lead their respective states through this crisis as they saw fit, it was his responsibility as the top leader to step in and start taking positive steps when things started going south. Instead, he deflected and pointed fingers and sought to further divide.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend

rofl no you’re just downplaying what trump knowingly downplayed which has cost American lives.

Well downplayed!

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
How many people could this man have saved by bringing this out earlier. Why did he wait so long to call Trump out?

How many lives could have been saved if Trump has never needed to be called out?

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: Bull_Dawg
Originally Posted By: Lyuokdea

It may not be fun to watch, but Biden is doing this the right way.

It appears we have a fundamentally different view of the word "right."

Attacking someone else's faults is a rather lousy way of leading imo.

Bringing people together by attacking his opponent would appear to be almost oxymoronic.

Can he win with this strategy? Maybe, perhaps even probably. But, it might be polarizing the sides even more, which seems to me to be a big part of many of our country's problems.

Mudslinging being accepted and even cheered for isn't a good development in my mind. The ends justifying the means type thinking leads to all kinds of despicable things, and this sort of thinking is becoming more and more normalized and pervasive.

Edit: Trump does it, too. I don't like it either. Don't be like Trump.

You can't let the way Trump behaves to become normalized in any way if you are Biden or the left. We know it's not normal or American. You can't let his fascism go without being called out, or all the lies.

But Joe is running too hard on not being Trump and to soft on policy. But Trump is offering NOTHING as a platform or policies for anyone to debate/argue the good/bad of as part of the stump tour.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
The thing that kills me is apparently there are people who actually listened to Trump for guidance in dealing w/the virus. LOL..............who is dumb enough to listen to any politician for guidance for such an important decision?

I didn't listen to Trump. I did not listen to the governor of SC. I did not listen to any politician. I researched the topic and listened to the experts. And we can go back to all the old threads and see that I recognized that this virus was going to be a huge problem while others were still making jokes about it.

But, it doesn't surprise me that the left is yet again making this a political talking point.

That's right, I forgot you have a better than PHD education in EVERY TOPIC... You sound like a Trump supporter, that's for sure.

T
Legend
Legend
T
I don't think Trumps words' killed anybody, cept maybe the Iranian general.

18 interviews with Woodward who is well documented, (I think he is a crazy cooook, probably bent on destroying Trump and America, or American free thinking)

anyway, the point, 18 Interiews with a kook who wants to destroy Trump, Trump had 18 interviews with this dude
And this is All they could come up with! GMAB.

Trump saved the lives of masses, with the early shutdown of travel from China, but the same idiots that think being born white is a crime yet think they are not the racists are the ones spewing these awful stories.

Attempting to rewrite history that's only 6 months old, and lies, the democrats: this is not a new low for them, for they have been so low in the past. They put patriots in jail for pictures of a submarine, and they put patriots in jail for trying to catch mexian' gangs' assault riffles, then gave the rifles back to the gangs, which later were used killed Americans, (then when all of this is known, the dems left the patriots in jail)
So it's not a "new" low for democrats. (I haven't even mentioned the way the dems have used attorneys and officials to attack Christian's and catholics for holding that those folks don't want to do abortions, or pay for them.

If you don't know the democrats by now... you will never never never know them ooo--oooh.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
The thing that kills me is apparently there are people who actually listened to Trump for guidance in dealing w/the virus. LOL..............who is dumb enough to listen to any politician for guidance for such an important decision?

I didn't listen to Trump. I did not listen to the governor of SC. I did not listen to any politician. I researched the topic and listened to the experts. And we can go back to all the old threads and see that I recognized that this virus was going to be a huge problem while others were still making jokes about it.

But, it doesn't surprise me that the left is yet again making this a political talking point.

That's right, I forgot you have a better than PHD education in EVERY TOPIC... You sound like a Trump supporter, that's for sure.

It's simply more deflection and enabling. Of course there were millions of Trump supporters that absolutely listened to what Trump said. Even when Trump said the most ludicrous insane thing - like using bleach - people did it. To say the words of Trump should be dismissed and not matter is a really strange thing for a Trump supporter to suggest from where I sit.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: mgh888

So let's play that game and just compare the two situations and review which of the two situations we want to focus on:

1. POTUS - arguably his #1 priority is protecting and serving the American People. On record as saying he down played the Coronvirus to put appear calm and be positive. . . . Lying and endangering the population at large, setting off false narratives about mask wearing, social distancing, etc. Those are facts - we can only speculate on his motivation.

2. Journalist - who is a private enterprise, not responsible for the 'greater good' or holding office or power or able to impact or change policy etc. Gathering information for a book / a story / a scoop.... and not releasing this information until the book was ready. We can only speculate as to the timing.

If people want to suggest that Bob Woodward's delay is so very damning and cost lives -- then what do they think of the POTUS's actions and deception? The worse you view Woodward's delay - the worse you must think of Trump? Right? That's the only way that rationale works.

Do I think Bob could have somehow broadcast this sooner? Maybe. Do I think it would have made any difference to what Trump said and did and how his supporters viewed the virus? No.

I think there is a whole other side to this argument that is not being discussed, though I can't prove it.

( And not to change the subject, on the original subject, I don't think any message Trump could have said could have saved any lives or has cost any lives, so , moving on)

I think, I suspect there may have been a private (not made public) conversation where let's call it (Chinese interests) Ok start over

I suspect, privately, Chinese Interests, may have threatened something like "We're going to use this virus to destroy you" sort of like Kruschev pounding a podium

And if so! Then Trump wearing a mask or overreacting in the beginning, flying off the handle before the facts about the virus would have been known,

Would appear as weak, cowardly, fearful, and that's UnAmerican.

I can't prove it, but it would explain actions, actions like Trump almost never wearing a mask,

and if this is the case, it's not yet being discussed at all.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
L
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
L
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

I think there is a whole other side to this argument that is not being discussed, though I can't prove it.

( And not to change the subject, on the original subject, I don't think any message Trump could have said could have saved any lives or has cost any lives, so , moving on)

I think, I suspect there may have been a private (not made public) conversation where let's call it (Chinese interests) Ok start over

I suspect, privately, Chinese Interests, may have threatened something like "We're going to use this virus to destroy you" sort of like Kruschev pounding a podium

And if so! Then Trump wearing a mask or overreacting in the beginning, flying off the handle before the facts about the virus would have been known,

Would appear as weak, cowardly, fearful, and that's UnAmerican.

I can't prove it, but it would explain actions, actions like Trump almost never wearing a mask,

and if this is the case, it's not yet being discussed at all.

Yes - I do wonder why this isn't being discussed at all....

Last edited by Lyuokdea; 09/10/20 06:11 PM.

~Lyuokdea
M
Legend
Legend
M
I am not at all on the same page as you. And one thing that I can't quote wrap my head around with the thinking about CV-19 ... and whether the media is using it to oust Trump, scare mongering, inflating case numbers and death counts.... all of that. It totally ignores that this is a Global pandemic. The World media is reacting the same everywhere. It is front and center of every news cast. The infection rates and mortality rates are somewhat consistent among the countries you can feel confident in their reporting. The statistics around the globe indicate the death counts attributed to CV-19 are in line with the increased number of deaths compared to normal. If anything we are under-counting CV-19 deaths slightly.

This talk about a massive plot aimed at Trump / America is silly.

As for how Presidential or American someone looks? I think universally around the entire world - the 1st world leader I have seen receive the highest kudos and praise is the Prime Minister of New Zealand. She did a press conference early on, said this thing was real, it was going to be hell, that all New Zealanders could pull through together by taking pro-active action on masks and a lock down/social distancing. And - wow - it worked.

V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

It's amazing how much time the left spends insulting anyone who doesn't agree w/them. And they do it while misrepresenting the message of those they are belittling.

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

It's amazing how much time the left spends insulting anyone who doesn't agree w/them. And they do it while misrepresenting the message of those they are belittling.

It's amazing how much time you can stalk me and respond directly to my posts without actually having the balls to say something directly! thumbsup

Legend
Legend
Obviously there are some so stuck in warped perceptions that it is impossible to appeal to "common sense." Because they live in their alternative reality.

That is why it is a waste of time to appeal to logic.

Facts and concrete evidence are not enough.

Complete lost cause.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Bob Woodward Has Blood on His Hands

September 10, 2020

by Joe Cunningham

Journalist Bob Woodward released excerpts from his latest book yesterday, sending the media and Democrats into a frenzy over the revelation that President Donald Trump publicly downplayed the severity of the coronavirus while privately knowing how serious the problem could be.

The President defended himself by saying that his administration didn’t want to start a panic, which is something that a lot of leaders tend to try to do. In order to show strength and to keep their citizens from panicking, they publicly downplay the severity of threats while privately working to solve the issue.

Barack Obama, in an interview with Woodward, was recorded as saying America could “absorb” a terror attack like we did the 9/11 attack. He was viciously attacked by the right for minimizing the attack and downplaying the threat of another terror attack on American soil. The same folks in the media and the Democratic Party who are attacking Trump now defended Obama’s comments then.

In truth, Obama wasn’t wrong. America recovered after the initial shock and became stronger. We didn’t live in fear of the next terror attack. We kept our lives moving forward. Likewise, America is recovering from the COVID-19 crisis. Recovery is slow, but we’re seeing good downward trends almost everywhere. But both men did what leaders do. They led with strength rather than fear and weakness.

The question of whether the Trump administration has done enough to combat the virus is a fair one, but to say he’s done nothing is absurd. The very first action he took — cutting off travel to and from China — was widely criticized as xenophobic by the same people who now say he didn’t do anything. While the Trump administration was forming a task force and working to figure the issue out, Democrats were encouraging citizens of New York, San Fransisco, and elsewhere to head out to Chinatown for dinner or a parade.

Was the Trump administration aggressive enough? Debatable. Could Trump have been a better leader? I believe so. The problem, though, is that if the blood of 200,000 dead is on Trump’s hands based on this tape from six months ago, wouldn’t the blood also be on Woodward’s hands for sitting on that tape?

Woodward isn’t doing the work that made him famous here. He isn’t exposing the next Nixon or anything like that. He’s selling a book. Those released excerpts were strategically picked to generate the most buzz, and now that’s what everyone is talking about. He’s selling something, and in order to do so, he appealed to everyone’s biases. That’s the story of the Woodward tapes here.

At one point, Woodward was the type of journalist younger journalists wanted to be when they grew up. Now, he’s selling books by ginning up outrage and releasing them in peak election season for maximum sales. It will be a New York Times bestseller because political outrage sells. Young journalists still want to be him, but for all the wrong reasons.

And yet… it won’t make a bit of difference come November.

https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2020/09/10/woodward-blood-hands/

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Does Woodward have blood on his hands? I believe so. But that in no way wipes any off of Trumps hands.

But you are trying to deflect the blame off trump and put it on Woodward. If trump was any kind if President, Woodward would never have been in that position.

One thing you are right about is that come November it won't make a difference. Those voting against see thus for what it is. Of those currently planning to vote for trump, very few will have their minds change. They will deflect blame, they will close theirs eyes and pretend it didn't happen or that he was joking just like they have been doing for 4 years.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Kinda sorta EXACTLY what the left did with hillary, and are now doing with biden?

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
Kinda sorta EXACTLY what the left did with hillary, and are now doing with biden?

Deflection - 1
Acceptance - 0

Hall of Famer
OP Online
Hall of Famer
The problem is... Trump lies so much, you do not know when he is speaking the truth.

That blood would be on Trump as well, buckets of it.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
trump has blood on his hands to try and get reelected. Woodward has blood on his hands to get trump out of office. Got to fight fire with fire

Joe Thomas #73
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted By: Jester

Deflection - 1
Acceptance - 0

Incorrect. Just as the dem's have been incorrect about every accusation they've made. I'm surprised they keep making them as each time they do, it turns out the dem's were the ones cheating.

But, you'll never read about it because "trump hatred".

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
j/c
Kayleigh McEnany to say that Trump did not downplay the virus right after we heard Trump, on tape saying he downplayed the virus and continued to downplay the virus.

Kayleigh McEnany Says Trump ‘Never Downplayed the Virus’ When Confronted By Audio of Trump Saying He Downplayed It

I don't know what went on, but I'll say these could both be true.
Trump, it is possible could down play the virus, verbaly, with words, while not downplaying his response to it,

and then the Lady could reference his response to the virus, not being downplayed when she says he did not,

and in an interview Trump himself could be referencing him downplaying it verbaly (to not add to panic), saying he did, while his actions and response did not downplay anything.

I don't know what went on, I'm saying it is possible they are both telling the truth.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted By: Jester

Deflection - 1
Acceptance - 0

Incorrect. Just as the dem's have been incorrect about every accusation they've made. I'm surprised they keep making them as each time they do, it turns out the dem's were the ones cheating.

But, you'll never read about it because "trump hatred".

Deflection - 2
Acceptance - 0

O
Legend
Legend
O
Trump supporters DO NOT CARE what he does. He could declare "droit du seigneur" and they would just show him where their wives and daughters are hiding. ANYBODY that does not see Trump is human scum probably won't be able to recognize his worst traits in themselves.

I've seen people who were decent turn into bigots and trolls. I've see people who were true blue America become fascists. I've seen people I used to respect spew the most insane rhetoric imaginable... all because they joined the cult of Trump. He is a cancer.

T
Legend
Legend
T
probably won't be able to recognize his worst traits in themselves.
Look inside yourself, don't look to others.

The Golden rule. Do unto others as you'd have done to yourself.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG
probably won't be able to recognize his worst traits in themselves.
Look inside yourself, don't look to others.

The Golden rule. Do unto others as you'd have done to yourself.

I have looked at myself, and I am good. Sticking up for the most vulnerable is in my DNA. I always look for the best in people, even Trump. But you just can't polish a turd, and Trump is a turd. So, yep, I'm happy being the crazy far left socialist commie and all the other things I get called for being a decent person. I will be voting to rid of of this enemy of all that is good and will hold my head high regardless of the outcome. Now explain yourself and what you see INSIDE YOU.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Trump supporters DO NOT CARE what he does. He could declare "droit du seigneur" and they would just show him where their wives and daughters are hiding

Are you serious???? This just shows your ignorance. Period. Point blank. Try it.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Sometimes brutal truth is the only thing that will open the eyes of the abused, and Trump is using and abusing his followers. AND that shows your ignorance. Period. Point Blank. Because he lies and sells you BS and you buy it. I'm sorry for the sting, but the truth is the truth.

He is responsible for almost 200K American deaths. He may not have been able to save them all, but he could have easily saved many. EASILY.

And you defend him.

He treats the military like garbage. Suckers and losers, ignores the russian bounties, made them abandon allies on the battlefield, interferes with military justice and lets a murderer go, kicks out patriots over sexuality, calls the brass cowards and weaklings, attacks gold star families, on and on and on....

And you defend him.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/10/20 11:35 PM.

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Bob Woodward New Book - Rage

Link Copied to Clipboard