Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
T
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
T
Ever since I heard Clowney took plays off in college I've been "meh" on him. His career hasn't done anything to change that opinion. But I trust this front office to do the right thing.

1st String
1st String
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
j/c...

Hmmm..I don't know about him. He could've had big money here and didn't wanna touch us with a 10 ft pole. Now we're the rebound chick?

Legend
Legend
if we get him it better be with the league minimum... i personally don't think he's worth much money... guy doesn't love to practice and has been average for teh amount of talent he has

<><

#gmstrong
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: jaybird
if we get him it better be with the league minimum... i personally don't think he's worth much money... guy doesn't love to practice and has been average for teh amount of talent he has

He hasn’t practiced because of injuries. He got the Joe Thomas treatment.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: 85_Browns_Queen
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
j/c...

Hmmm..I don't know about him. He could've had big money here and didn't wanna touch us with a 10 ft pole. Now we're the rebound chick?

Who cares as long as he plays well?

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

to compare him to joe is ridiculous... Clowney has thrived in the league on potential... Joe was a hard working, solid tackle... Clowney is pretty lazy and relies on talent vs work ethic...

<><

#gmstrong
C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted By: cfrs15

to compare him to joe is ridiculous... Clowney has thrived in the league on potential... Joe was a hard working, solid tackle... Clowney is pretty lazy and relies on talent vs work ethic...

I just meant injury wise they’d rather have him not practice but available on Sundays. That’s as far as the comparison goes.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Pure Football Forum Browns' Offseason Activity

Link Copied to Clipboard