Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
yep...I am comparing people to cats.

Actually a stray cat.

Laugh on boomer.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
Legend
Legend
j/c:

Joe Biden says migrant surge is because 'I'm a nice guy' and claims Donald Trump 'dismantled' the immigration system: Finally kicks off first press conference since taking office 65 days ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...e.html#comments

J
Legend
Legend
J
I watched some of the press conference and that’s not what he said, but feel free to share click bait nonsense.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Yes. He said the reason why it's happening is because he is a nice guy. But context/tone should be a factor as well.

I think it was meant as a joke. The delivery of it was poor.

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
j/c:

Joe Biden says migrant surge is because 'I'm a nice guy' and claims Donald Trump 'dismantled' the immigration system: Finally kicks off first press conference since taking office 65 days ago

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...e.html#comments

rofl rofl rofl

The more things change the more they stay the same.
J
Legend
Legend
J
He was responding to a reporter inferring that was the reason, but it’s more fun to make crap up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo.com/amphtml/biden-people-arent-coming-border-184600794.html

M
Legend
Legend
M
Precisely.....context and tone.

Tackles are tackles.
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
President denies media at border. Why is that? What are they trying to hide?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/22/politics/...ties/index.html

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Probably for much the same reason Trump hid his tax returns. Because it doesn't look good.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
A
Legend
Legend
A
Again with Trump?

Regardless,

I hope Forbes is a legit enough source for the haters.

T
Legend
Legend
T
GC
Ilhan Omar says "we can't address migration until we address the root problems of migration"

The reason that 9 year old jillian from Honduras was sent to walk to the mexico America border by his mom, is because most of those type countries,

have illigit, corrupt, awful regimes as government which economicaly terrorize their citizens, so that

nobody can do anything to survive except live in the mud in a tin panel hut!

Now. assureadly, Ilian Omar, does not feel that the solution is to hope or help these central americans, and international, middle eastern terrorists mixed in,
to economically be able to live in civilization,

NO.
I assure you, Ilian Omar is so messed up, Her entire solution is to make sure all of Americans are forced into economic submission so that they are forced to live in mud with aluminum panel huts!

So Ilian Omar wants you to be pulled out of your home, and put into a central American style mud hut!
So that the soultuion becomes that the people of central America stop sending their kids to try to enter the usa because she made the usa, just as bad as any worst place on earth you can think of.

That is, the entire, progressive, messed up, America hating, democrats' sollutuions' to all kinds of problems!

1. Ruin anyone who isn't currently suffering!
( Democrat partys philosophy in a nutshell. ^ )

P
Legend
Legend
P
It appears you're the hater now. I've already said it's a mess at the border. The fact that the two sides are saying opposite things shouldn't be anything new to you.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

Helping those countries to help stop the flow of immigrants is what she and other Democrats have been saying for a very long time now.

I have no idea why you think you somehow know what people have or haven't been saying that you never listen to.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
General comment.

Marxism is a cult. Science believing is also and or a part of that/a cult.

We have to stand up against the Hate, coming from the left. Speak out against it.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

We have to stand up against the Hate, coming from the left. Speak out against it.

rofl THOSE DANN COMMIES

T
Legend
Legend
T
You can't have a double standard without hate groups.
If you have a double standard you support hate groups.

You can't have favoritism without having a double standard. I mean, if you have favoritism, it is a double standard.
Basically, that's not equality, equality is equality, from the root word, equal.

Now, like it or not, "equal" does not mean benefiting one side over another because you feel you have to make up for something.

That is having a double standard.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Originally Posted By: THROW LONG

rofl THOSE DANN COMMIES

No need for purple!

M
Legend
Legend
M
No Doubt

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Video of Ted Cruz Being Blocked From Recording Biden's Kids in Cages

https://rumble.com/vf4oj1-video-of-ted-c...gga&mrefc=2

P
Legend
Legend
P
Poor Ted Cruz. He should be an exception to the rule. Just ask him.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Biden’s ‘kids in cages’ prove his hypocrisy on immigration

By Post Editorial Board

February 24, 2021

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris savaged President Donald Trump for keeping “kids in cages.” But now they’re doing the same thing — and undoing the Trump policies that had mitigated the underlying problem.

That is, the Biden administration is housing migrant teens in some of the very same facilities they decried. It’s not really “kids in cages” — or even “kids in containers,” as critics have said of the pod-like structures in Carrizo Springs, Texas, holding up to 700 teens the White House says came to the country unaccompanied. But it’s also not a solution.

Biden-Harris are also reopening an overflow facility in Homestead, Fla., which Harris sought to protest in 2019. The year before, she called Trump’s treatment of migrants a “crime against humanity.”

Of course, many of these facilities opened under President Barack Obama, famously leading Trump to ask Biden in a debate, “Who built the cages, Joe?” But the media blamed it all on Trump, who pursued similar policies to Obama’s before finding a better way, namely working with Mexican and Central American governments to stem the tide of illegal immigration — agreements Biden has unilaterally junked.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and others on the left who think that the Department of Homeland Security “shouldn’t exist” essentially want open borders. Biden claims he doesn’t agree, but then why is he repeating the mistakes of the past?

Obama first sparked the mass waves of illegal immigrants pouring over the border, because his promised amnesty for Dreamers led Central Americans to think they’d be legalized, too. Now the new president is pushing for a path to citizenship for millions of illegal immigrants even as he put a 100-day moratorium on deportations.

(A Texas judge just indefinitely blocked that deportation ban, which has some liberals complaining about activist Trump-appointed judges. That’s pretty rich considering the left’s heavy use of courts to block Trump’s policies.)

Biden is also ending Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” program for Central American asylum seekers, which took pressure off the border. Which leaves two choices: Just let ’em in, or hold ’em in a temporary facility while you process their immigration claims. A problem entirely of Biden’s making.

So while we feel Trump was wrongly vilified for these facilities, Biden deserves every knock of hypocrisy leveled against him.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/24/bidens-kids-in-cages-prove-his-hypocrisy-on-immigration/

P
Legend
Legend
P
It's a huge mess. When there wasn't any place to put them it created a terrible situation. The question then becomes, do you try and solve the problem or do nothing?

Biden administration prepares to activate 2 military sites in Texas for migrant children

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/25/politics/migrant-children-military-sites-texas/index.html

Of course I'm sure allowing children to fend for themselves on the streets of Mexico sounds like a better alternative to you.

#christianvalues

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

BREITBART

Watch: Biden Staffer Blocks Cruz From Taking Video at Migrant Facility

Pam Key

28 Mar 2021

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) showed video of a woman he identified as a Biden administration staffer blocking him from recording at a migrant facility on this week’s broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Sunday Morning Futures.”

While Cruz was trying to film at the Border Patrol facility in Donna, Texas, the staffer blocking his camera said, “Please give dignity to the people. Please give dignity to the people.”

Cruz said, “So you work for the commissioner. You’re a senior adviser. You were hired two weeks ago, and you’re instructed to ask us to not have any pictures taken here because the political leadership at DHS does not want the American people to know it.”

The staffer responded, “Please don’t treat the people as such.”

Cruz said, “Your policies are unfortunately trying to hide them. I understand that you were instructed. I respect them, and I want to fix this situation, and the administration that you work for is responsible for these conditions.”

Discussing the video, Cruz said, “The Donna facility where that video you just showed was taken, the Donna facility is this giant tent city that they’ve built. It’s massive. It’s designed to hold a thousand people, but under COVID restrictions, its capacity is 250. It right now has over 4,000 people in it. It is at a 1,500% capacity, and that meant you saw in these cages children, little boys and little girls, side by side, they’re not 6-feet apart,” Cruz said on Sunday.

Hew added, “In that facility, children are testing positive for COVID at roughly a 10% rate.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/03/...knEuRdj7wQkHeI#

On top of people in cages, it looks like this administration is a 'super spreader'...absolutely for no reason.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

PHOTOS: Biden Allows Reporters in Migrant Child Detention Site at 1700% Capacity

Bob Price

30 Mar 2021

The Biden Administration finally allowed two journalists and a film crew to enter the Border Patrol migrant child detention center in Donna, Texas. The resulting photos and video show the conditions where more than 4,100 children are held in a facility with a capacity of 250 — 1,700 percent above capacity.

After leaked photos and videos of the overcrowded housing of unaccompanied migrant children in Border Patrol facilities along the Texas border, CBP officials allowed two Associated Press reporters and a CBS News camera crew to enter the Donna facility on March 30. Officials allowed the journalists to photograph and observe the processing of the children and the facilities where they were being held well beyond the 27-hour legal limit.

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2021/03...-1700-capacity/

A
Legend
Legend
A
That came from Breitbart, so the libs won't believe it.

Try this video: Posted today.

O
Legend
Legend
O
I am sickened by the continuing conditions at the border. So don't lump the whole left in your general statements.

But I can't help but see some hypocrisy on your part and Fish's part because these same type of scenes (actually worse) were shown the entire time Trump was in office and not once do I remember either of you taking the side of immigrants... I think your attack here is entirely politically motivated and neither of you care about these people at all. Good luck trying to convince anyone otherwise.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/30/21 11:16 PM.
A
Legend
Legend
A
"Entirely politically motivated", coming from you........

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
So uh, which centrist on here wants to tell me this isn’t kids in cages????

Each and everyone of you Biden sycophants are an embarrassment to this country if you’re down with this.

Each. And. Everyone.

E
Legend
Legend
E
You're correct. We should not allow any more in. Come here legally or stay out.

No Craps Given
P
Legend
Legend
P
And who is it you think is "down with this"? And can you explain where a progressive president would put all these children? Would they just wave some magic wand and poof! Here comes magic locations to house them all?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
And who is it you think is "down with this"? And can you explain where a progressive president would put all these children? Would they just wave some magic wand and poof! Here comes magic locations to house them all?
You Evil Centrist and your Reality going around ruining EVERYTHING!

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: RocketOptimist
So uh, which centrist on here wants to tell me this isn’t kids in cages????

Each and everyone of you Biden sycophants are an embarrassment to this country if you’re down with this.

Each. And. Everyone.
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
You Evil Centrist and your Reality going around ruining EVERYTHING!

I will say this much, I've listened to Biden, his press Sec., and people dealing with this issue in his admin for the last couple of weeks since the hypocrites on the right have been going at him hard... There does seem to be a plan to make it better and to do away with these remnants from Obama's and Trump's admins. Also, I wasn't aware of these conditions under Obama, but they did exist and he did nothing to improve them. Under Trump, who wanted to be intentionally cruel to make his point, things went from bad to horrendous. Under Biden, it appears the intentional cruelty is ending but there is no reason to treat human beings like this. We have the money and ability to Build out detention camps in a few weeks time. They could do that to handle the immediate overflow and crowding issues while working on more permanent and more humane solutions.

So even though I'm disgusted that this is still going on, it looks to be slightly improved but far from acceptable IMHO. So in 90-120 days I expect a much better situation OR Biden goes on the same list of monster that Trump is on. Obama should be on there too.

B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
Not having them in anything is the improvement.

So the question is do we allow them in or do we not?

That is the bottom line.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
That's fair. To your point (I think), I don't think we should be happy/accepting of our current handling of the illegal alien situation. The situation is concerning, and so voicing concerns makes sense. Obviously, we'll disagree on the how's... but we can all at least agree that this whole issue requires some serious fixing. For me, I won't be happy until the legal immigration process is fixed. Folks that want to immigrate should do so legally, and our process should accommodate that. Once that happens, we should shore up our border against illegal immigration.

Re: your post... you have said in the past that you abhor the conditions in the photos, but then you state that detention camps can be set up in a matter of weeks. I'm not sure a facility set up in a matter of weeks would meet your own criteria of acceptable. It's a process to set up infrastructure, and if our govt has proven anything, it's that it's sloooooooow.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
That's fair. To your point (I think), I don't think we should be happy/accepting of our current handling of the illegal alien situation. The situation is concerning, and so voicing concerns makes sense. Obviously, we'll disagree on the how's... but we can all at least agree that this whole issue requires some serious fixing. For me, I won't be happy until the legal immigration process is fixed. Folks that want to immigrate should do so legally, and our process should accommodate that. Once that happens, we should shore up our border against illegal immigration.

Re: your post... you have said in the past that you abhor the conditions in the photos, but then you state that detention camps can be set up in a matter of weeks. I'm not sure a facility set up in a matter of weeks would meet your own criteria of acceptable. It's a process to set up infrastructure, and if our govt has proven anything, it's that it's sloooooooow.

I do hate all of it, but the camps would be better than being packed like sardines in a cage. If it has to be incremental improvements, but a real plan that treats them with some basic respect and dignity is actually being worked on, then the temp camps make sense for the short term solution to relieve the overcrowded cages problem.

I'm not pro "unchecked open borders". I just think we need to treat refugees and immigrants with a degree of human decency. I also think we have an obligation to protect the vulnerable in situations where they are fleeing for their lives. We might need a better system to determine the facts in these situations, but we should strive to never return or deport somebody to their certain deaths. And protecting them is much more important in the cases of children.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/01/21 08:52 AM.
B
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
B
That is the thing, are thy really fleeing for their lives? I don't think so.

At any rate this crisis was created by the current administration, and now we are stuck with a bunch of kids we have to take care of, using valuable resources while the real bad guys have open borders.

If these kids really do have a family sponsor in the country, then it should fall on that family to come and get them or pay to get them to wherever.

maybe you know...who paid for the t-shirts many of these people were wearing saying save me Joe, or something similar? Maybe instead of buying t-shirts they pay for all of this?

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

At any rate this crisis was created by the current administration,

rofl

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Legend
Legend
There it is, trump’s wall working like a well oiled machine.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
You either try to help those children or release them to fend for themselves on the streets of Mexico. Could you imagine any person who would think you take a six year old and a three year old, (That clip and their ages were on CBS evening news last night), and just put them on the streets of Mexico to fend for themselves?

You don't have to imagine it. Some people actually do.

#gmstrong
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus President Bidens Border Crisis

Link Copied to Clipboard