Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
I think you must have me confused with someone else. What are you smoking?

Half the points or assumptions you've brought up don't even pertain to me or anything I've said.

Confederate statues? Nobody brought that up. I could care less since it's not part of the topic. Don't act like a little kid and just introduce random things that aren't even part of the subject. It doesn't make you look good.

Also,call me when I can take my EV on a vacation road trip.

You’re already getting calls. It’s going straight to voice mail.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
So you're a one car family. Got it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1865282 05/23/21 01:43 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
I'm not okay with any of it actually. But either you want long term peace in the region or you don't. There most certainly was a British controlled Palestine before the 1948 establishment of Israel. Yet at the same time that region was ruled by Israel and the Jews before there was a Palestine.

Quote:
British Mandate for Palestine

The British Mandate for Palestine (1918-1948) was the outcome of several factors: the British occupation of territories previously ruled by the Ottoman Empire, the peace treaties that brought the First World War to an end, and the principle of self-determination that emerged after the war.

https://encyclopedia.1914-1918-online.net/article/british_mandate_for_palestine

What I'm wanting to see achieved is a lasting peace. None of that will ever happen until there is a two state solution. As of now we have both sides pointing at the other. Israel was threatening mass evictions of Palestinians living in Jerusalem. This stirred up the latest conflict. Now we can either sit here and blame the other side for instigating the problem.

Or we can look at what the underlying cause of the conflict is and look for a long term solution. This same conflict has happened over and over again. Until we solve the underlying problem it will continue. You either cure a disease or you treat the symptoms to try and keep the disease in check. So far we haven't been very good at treating the symptoms and we certainly aren't addressing trying to cure the disease.
America doesn't do "underlying cause". That would create a need to rewrite all of our history books.

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted By: tastybrownies
Some of your responses were so far out there I just had to respond.

Electric vehicles: I just don't see the future for EV. Right now there's no incentive to buy. Maybe by 2050?

1. I want to be able to charge my battery in less than 10 minutes to a full charge. I'll request 5 minutes or less as well. I don't have time to wait either if I'm on a road trip. I need to get up and go! Now! Go!

2. I want to be able to have my EV, embark from my place of residence on a cross country road trip of my own determination, wherever I want to go, not bound by anyone or anything. This means traveling from Columbus Ohio to Wyoming, Idaho, Florida, California, going through Death Valley and other areas.

3. There needs to be charging stations at as many locations as gas stations across the United States. Sounds big and bold, but hey if you want EV to be the future you better get started. I want to be able to approach a small town or city on my journey

4. Everything I just listed, when will we have all of that? 2050? 2060? You act like we're going to have it very soon and because of that I'm laughing at you.

Isreal:

As far as Isreal is concerned, they can do whatever they want as a sovereign nation and one of our greatest allies in the Middle East. We should be military supporting them as well. If I were the president of this country I immediately would.

If you're not going to military support them then its none of your responsibility, nor do you hold the position to tell another independent country to cease fire while they're getting attacked. Get out of here with that type of nonsense thinking! We aren't the world's policeman either, you need to get that through your head. I'm not sure what it will take.

Lastly, you may not like what happened to the Native Americans but they were conquered a long time ago. That's what happens in war, land expansion, hostile take overs, conquests. There are casualties. Doesn't mean you have to like it.

I'll say it again, they were conquered. It happens throughout history to people, populations, and societies. Every single country has went to war and defeated someone else. Also, there is no one currently alive that has been effected by the Native American casualties, which is similar to no African Americans being alive today in the US that have been effected by slavery.

I know you'll like that last part. ooo

I was going through this post and your reply in general and working in construction in general, I noticed in my works service order requests how many EV chargers we have been installing and it got me to thinking, researching and discussing with my wife.

Pretty much the future for EV is already in full swing.
275 to 325 miles on a full charge for most vehicles. One charge would get me back and forth to work for a week and a half. The one extended model of Tesla gets up to 521 miles per charge.

With fast chargers-you can go in and get a coffee and use the bathroom, come out in 20 minutes and get 80-120 miles on a charge. If you are charging at home-if your electric is the same rate as mine, you could get a full charge on your vehicle for about 4.50 to 7 or 8 dollars depending on what time of day you charge (demand factors). What is a full tank of gas? 50-60 dollars.

We then went and checked if we were going on vacation and wanted to bring our EV (assuming we are going to get the Tesla), we looked at all the places we normally go close to home-Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cedar Point; All can make it on one charge.
Then we looked at going to the beach-We normally stay in North Myrtle and are looking to go to up around Virginia Beach and Florida in the next couple years. We went on www.plugshare.com and found some of the places we have stopped on the way to Myrtle (probably been there 10-12 times). We also checked where we normally stay at Myrtle-The place we stay at, the one next door both have EV Chargers. The Tanger outlets about 5 minutes from our condo has 16 chargers. There were 26 chargers on plugshare within about 15 minutes from our condo. Some are in hotels that we couldn't use but we could get by and have a full charge to begin the drive home.

Also, the batteries are expensive if they would ever have to be changed out-Tesla just did some testing and my wife found out the results-Tesla is getting 500,000 to 1 million miles from their batteries. I don't think I would ever need to worry about replacing battery packs.

What about the value of the cars-We looked up today and found that EV's hold their values much better than regular cars-On average, EV's only lose about 10% of their value after 3 years-and there is almost no mechanical issues that you have to deal with. And also we saw something that I need to look at-that you don't need to change brakes like a normal car because the rotors regen energy back to the batteries and also don't wear pads down as fast-you get 2 to 3 times the pad life.

And if it happens, it would be the deciding factor for us-if the infrastructure bill reinstates a tax credit for EV's-It looks like it will be between $7,500 and 12,000-we just hope we know by the time we have to turn in our lease in November.

The future is now

B
Legend
Legend
B
The future is always now.

The future will work once charging stations are pretty much wherever you park your car. Every hotel will need charging outlets at every parking stall.

Stopping every 120 miles or so for 30 minutes to get another 120 miles down the road doesn't work.

For commuter traffic, dinky electric golf carts work. For longer trips, they don't. Lucid is making a car that goes 500 miles on a charge. The cost is $60,000. I don't think using Lucid or Tesla as your standard bearer is useful. Maybe it's a start. Great.

When you can put people in a EV that is at least mid sized to full sized that get 500 miles per charge for around $25K, then the future might work. You'd still have to solve the problem about charge times and charging availability.

Is anybody looking in to wind powered cars? LOL

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
I'll add this separate post to show I am not against electric and to balance my position from my above post.

Serious question for those who maybe know more about it that I.

We currently have hybrid vehicles. The problem most have is they don't run on full electric very long. The electric kicks in on start up until you maybe hit 20MPH and going down hills. Low load stuff, but enough to bump mileage up maybe 15 MPG or so.

Why couldn't we have a hybrid that basically runs on electric with a gas powered motor that keeps the battery charged for extended range? Maybe we could run say 1200 miles on a battery charge, using maybe 10 gallons of gasoline in the process before you actually had to take 5 hours to fully charge the batteries. Maybe gasoline doesn't have to be the fuel that powers the generator. Maybe propane or natural gas? Both of those are in ready supply and have lower emissions. We can make hydrogen fairly easily. I know the "H" word is taboo for some, but I think we have come a long way since we were filling blimps with the stuff. I agree, filling a football field sized thin canvas sack with hydrogen isn't a good idea.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1865975 05/31/21 08:31 AM
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen

The future will work once charging stations are pretty much wherever you park your car. Every hotel will need charging outlets at every parking stall.

Stopping every 120 miles or so for 30 minutes to get another 120 miles down the road doesn't work.

For commuter traffic, dinky electric golf carts work. For longer trips, they don't. Lucid is making a car that goes 500 miles on a charge. The cost is $60,000. I don't think using Lucid or Tesla as your standard bearer is useful. Maybe it's a start. Great.

When you can put people in a EV that is at least mid sized to full sized that get 500 miles per charge for around $25K, then the future might work. You'd still have to solve the problem about charge times and charging availability.

Walmart had chargers at virtually all their stores.. How many walmarts are there? 4737...

If you've not driven an electric vehicle (non golf cart), you should.. Amazing.. Quiet, fast, all torque. Fun to drive really. I've driven a Tesla Model S.. Yikes..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
Some people act like there were gas stations on every corner when the car came out. Can you imagine all the grief car owners got from those operating a horse and buggy for years after the car came out?

You're seeing something very similar now.

But it won't last much longer with GM going all electric by 2035.

GM to go all-electric by 2035, phase out gas and diesel engines

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/autos/gm-go-all-electric-2035-phase-out-gas-diesel-engines-n1256055

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Ballpeen #1865993 05/31/21 11:56 AM
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N

Peen, you can't get a mid sized to full sized car that gets 500 miles to a tank of gas for 25K.

The mileage I spoke of was not for the rinky dink golf cart cars. That was the average of all vehicles out now-and it is improving.

After I saw your post, I went back and looked at some of the new technology-they are out in limited supply of a level 3 charger that will get you 80% charge of your vehicle in 10 minutes.

If you look at the plugshare website-there are already chargers at many hotels, newer gas stations, parking decks and college campuses.

And if the infrastructure bill goes through, there is going to be billions for green vehicle infrastructure and some tax rebates also. Biden is president now and he is promoting this technology. Biden is promoting green technology-

And for the rinky dink golf carts, we parked next to a Tesla a couple weeks ago and it looked really nice-and the new F150s are hardly golf carts

B
Legend
Legend
B
Cool...I am not against electric. Get the charging issues sorted out, I would buy one.

I may buy one anyway. It's not like all of our driving is over the road, and we will maintain 2 vehicles. I wouldn't mind an electric for the two of us to kick around town on trips to the store or some restaurant.

For road trips, which we take, I'll stick to gas until we can drive 7-8 hours and they have available charging stations at hotels so the car is ready to go in the morning, and by charging stations, I am not talking 2-3 over in the dark corner of the parking lot. I don't want to get there and none are available. That does you no good.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C
Originally Posted By: Dawg Duty
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
You still keep pushing that garbage narrative. The keystone pipeline was going to carry Canadian shale oil to ports to be sold to China. Keep up. It has/had nothing to do with American oil.

I don't think that's true. All I know is we used to be independent and now we are not and gas that was$1.80 is now $3.00. Actually I don't blame Biden, Iblame guys like you,Pit,OCD and all you Libs.

I mean, gas prices have nothing to do with the fact that everything is opening back up, people are traveling, its getting to summer driving season, or the hacking of the pipeline. Nope, it's just Biden.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Go Joe Manchin...help stop the cheating! thumbsup

Manchin Refuses to Back Dem 'Voting Rights' Bill

By Eric Mack |

Sunday, 06 June 2021

In news that deals a potentially lethal blow to Democrats' For the People Act, moderate Sen. Joe Manchin, D-W.Va., says he will not vote for a bill that delivers a "partisan advantage" in elections.

"Of course, some in my party have argued that now is the time to discard such bipartisan voting reforms and embrace election reforms and policies solely supported by one party," Manchin wrote in Sunday in the Charleston Gazette-Mail. "Respectfully, I do not agree.

"I believe that partisan voting legislation will destroy the already weakening binds of our democracy, and for that reason, I will vote against the For the People Act."

With the Senate split 50-50 with Republicans, Manchin's decision sinks Democrats' hopes of forcing the voting reform bill through the Senate by doing away with the filibuster that requires 60 votes and Republican support.

"This more than 800-page bill has garnered zero Republican support," Manchin wrote. "Why? Are the very Republican senators who voted to impeach Trump because of actions that led to an attack on our democracy unwilling to support actions to strengthen our democracy? Are these same senators, whom many in my party applauded for their courage, now threats to the very democracy we seek to protect?

"The truth, I would argue, is that voting and election reform that is done in a partisan manner will all but ensure partisan divisions continue to deepen."

The Senate filibuster must remain, Manchin argued.

"With that in mind, some Democrats have again proposed eliminating the Senate filibuster rule in order to pass the For the People Act with only Democratic support. They've attempted to demonize the filibuster and conveniently ignore how it has been critical to protecting the rights of Democrats in the past.

"Furthermore, I will not vote to weaken or eliminate the filibuster."

Manchin admits the filibuster does stall Congress from passing legislation, but he maintains stalling partisan legislation is the right thing to do for Americans.

"It has been said by much wiser people than me that absolute power corrupts absolutely," Manchin wrote. "Well, what I've seen during my time in Washington is that every party in power will always want to exercise absolute power, absolutely. Our founders were wise to see the temptation of absolute power and built in specific checks and balances to force compromise that serves to preserve our fragile democracy.

"The Senate, its processes and rules, have evolved over time to make absolute power difficult while still delivering solutions to the issues facing our country and I believe that's the Senate's best quality."

Manchin was called out by President Joe Biden in Tulsa, Oklahoma, last week for not voting with Democrats, but Manchin did not return a swipe, just a warning.

"Today's debate about how to best protect our right to vote and to hold elections, however, is not about finding common ground, but seeking partisan advantage," Manchin lamented, adding, "partisan policymaking won't instill confidence in our democracy — it will destroy it.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/joemanchin-democrat-electionreform-senate/2021/06/06/id/1024073/

P
Legend
Legend
P
There was no cheating. You're just a poor loser. Your own party members in some states have already debunked those lies.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1866769 06/06/21 04:04 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Your own party members in some states have already debunked those lies.

Who would that be...Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, Ben Sasse, Mitt Romney...Liz Cheney? rofl all RINOs rofl

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: fishtheice
Your own party members in some states have already debunked those lies.

Who would that be...Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, Ben Sasse, Mitt Romney...Liz Cheney? rofl all RINOs rofl

It doesn't matter that you call them names because you can't actually - you know - come up with proof of anything .... what matters is that 80+ court cases all the way up to the supreme court have all ruled on the lack of ANY evidence and said that YOU and your LIES are exactly that. Bull Crap.

In addition to that - in AZ they have a bogus, non binding "AUDIT" by a bunch of rank and inept amateurs called "NINJAS" who have already broken audit protocols ... but even with their extreme agenda, incompetence and goal of proving election fraud they found NOTHING. Just like Trump and his hand pick investigation committee found NOTHING to support your claims and Trumps claims of mass voter fraud.

Truth hurts but it's right there slapping you in the face.

Hey - if you are one of the extreme whackos that believe Trump is going to be "reinstated" by August please have the strength of your convictions and put that in black and white ... if your just here to troll and say stupid crap then feel free to keep on doing what your doing. Once 40 left town, we need someone to fill his shoes.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
mgh888 #1866778 06/06/21 05:31 PM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted By: mgh888

Trump is going to be "reinstated" by August

I don't know anything about this "reinstated" by August statement of yours... rolleyes

O
Legend
Legend
O
Did you watch Trump speak last night?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
B
Legend
Legend
B
No. It sounds like you did.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1866796 06/06/21 10:32 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Nope, but I heard he slurred a lot.

mgh888 #1866805 06/07/21 04:03 AM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

In addition to that - in AZ they have a bogus, non binding "AUDIT" by a bunch of rank and inept amateurs called "NINJAS"

Then, what are you afraid of...if it's a non-binding audit? hmmm You should be pleased they'll find no shenanigans took place...

https://www.oann.com/ariz-senators-react-to-pa-audit-visit/

M
Legend
Legend
M

Then, what are you afraid of...

That is a tremendously WEAK argument - it fact it is not an argument at all. AZ election has been audited twice before - professionally and legally.

If the boot was on the other foot you would be apoplectic. You certainly were not saying that the Mueller report was cool and groovy because after all what is Trump afraid of? Pffft. On this topic you are a complete hypocrite.

mgh888 #1866816 06/07/21 08:52 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O

Then, what are you afraid of...

That is a tremendously WEAK argument - it fact it is not an argument at all. AZ election has been audited twice before - professionally and legally.

If the boot was on the other foot you would be apoplectic. You certainly were not saying that the Mueller report was cool and groovy because after all what is Trump afraid of? Pffft. On this topic you are a complete hypocrite.

I'll answer.

Afraid isn't quite the right word, but these follow-on audits make an even bigger mockery of our democratic system than has already happened. We've had numerous, baseless challenges to the results of a legit election, those were rejected (due to lack of evidence), but somehow the narrative is kept alive by a relative handful of braying donkeys. When that wasn't bad enough, the loser of the election incited an attempted coup to try to disrupt our election certification process.

These ninja audits looking for bamboo or whatever is simply a group of people refusing to let the joke end.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

These ninja audits looking for bamboo or whatever is simply a group of people refusing to let the joke end.

Who have zero authority, zero training, zero accountability, zero transparency ..... and they all have an agenda.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You obviously just like to spout crap without having a clue. Republican election officials in Georgia certified the election. They even had a recount. A hand recount. There were recounts in Arizona and Wisconsin.

You're just a poor loser that can't admit defeat.

You try and give some validity to a company, Cyberninjas that is owned by a guy who promoted election fraud theories like this is some kind of valid process.

I will pray for you to get better.

#gmstrong
Ballpeen #1866833 06/07/21 11:28 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
No. It sounds like you did.

Your party is following him like he is the pied piper. Somebody has to watch him. Obviously you don't care the Republican party has gone to hell.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1866880 06/07/21 03:43 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Not sure where else to put this. Some good news...

Milk Man #1866883 06/07/21 03:50 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
You mean when they say Biden is doing nothing that they are wrong? I guess they're so used to someone screaming and Tweeting about everything they don't understand that isn't needed to actually take action. Not everyone has to say "LOOK AT ME!" 24/7 to do their job.

#gmstrong
Milk Man #1866887 06/07/21 04:37 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
The hackers' bitcoin account got hacked. That's awesome.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Thank God we did that to those SOBs. Now we need to not publicly tell Russia if it continues we will shut their economy down.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Guatemala’s prez blames Biden for border crisis as protesters tell Kamala Harris ‘Trump won’

By Steven Nelson

Vice President Kamala Harris was greeted Monday by protesters in Guatemala telling her “Trump won” and “go home” — as the country’s president blamed President Biden for this year’s migrant crisis.

The rally was visible to Harris’ motorcade as she arrived to meet with Guatemala President Alejandro Giammattei one day after he blamed the US for luring his constituents north.

“Kamala, Trump won,” read a large sign near the Central American country’s presidential palace.

“Kamala, Mind Your Own Business,” another sign said, according to a pool report.

Images posted to Twitter show other signs, including one that tells Biden’s migration czar: “Kamala, Go Home.”

Another large sign set up by activists features a doctored photo of a pregnant Harris.

The poster read, “Guatemala is pro-life #momalahelpme.” Harris does not have biological children.
Protesters display signs reading, "Kamala, ming your own business" and "Kamala go home."
Vice President Kamala Harris was met with signs telling her to “go home.”
@eInuevoestado/Twitter
Protesters hold up sign reading, "Kamala, Trump won."
Protesters holding up a up sign saying “Trump won” waited for Vice President Kamala Harris outside Guatemala’s presidential palace.
@eInuevoestado/Twitter

Another sign that appears to have been hoisted by activists onto a tall billboard along the roadway says, “Kamala Stop Funding Criminals #FueraDeGuatemala.”

It’s unclear how many participants were involved in the protest.

Giammattei said in a CBS News interview that aired Sunday that the Biden administration is to blame for sparking the migration crisis.
Vice President Kamala Harris waves alongside Guatemala's Minister of Foreign Affairs Pedro Brolo.
Vice President Kamala Harris traveled to Guatemala to discuss the border crisis with President Alejandro Giammattei.
AFP via Getty Images

The Guatemalan president said he and Harris “are not on the same side of the coin” on migration.

“We asked the United States government to send more of a clear message to prevent more people from leaving,” Giammattei said.

When Biden took office, “The message changed too: ‘We’re going to reunite families, we’re going to reunite children,’” he said. “The very next day, the coyotes were here organizing groups of children to take them to the United States.”
Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei.
Guatemalan President Alejandro Giammattei during the bilateral meeting with Vice President Kamala Harris.
AFP via Getty Images

After a day of meetings, Harris will depart Guatemala on Monday evening to travel to Mexico, where she will hold meetings Tuesday with President Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

Former President Donald Trump made curbing illegal immigration and stopping asylum-seeker caravans from Central America major themes of his four-year term. At one point, he cut off foreign aid for regional governments.

Critics attribute the record surge of illegal immigration to Biden’s policies, including his decision to end Trump’s “Remain in Mexico” policy that required most asylum-seekers from Central America to remain in Mexico while US courts reviewed their claims of persecution.

Biden also ended construction of Trump’s US-Mexico border wall and urged Congress to pass legislation that would establish a path to citizenship for most illegal immigrants. Republicans said the legislation and Biden policy changes created new “pull” factors for illegal immigration — countering Harris’ emphasis on “root causes” in Central America.

The number of US-Mexico border detentions soared to a 21-year monthly high of more than 178,000 in April, the most recent month for which statistics are available. Many families and unaccompanied children are from the three-country “Northern Triangle” of Central America, which includes Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador.

https://nypost.com/2021/06/07/guatemala-protesters-tell-kamala-harris-trump-won/

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

M
Legend
Legend
M

mgh888 #1866915 06/08/21 03:15 AM
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Oh my, in some circles people would interpret that as being Xenophobic and racist...she said it and you posted it! tsktsk

M
Legend
Legend
M
Yep, stick to posting articles. Your written posts and attempts to troll don't work.

mgh888 #1866918 06/08/21 06:42 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
OK, Great, she is saying don't come to the USA.

How about we start sending people back when they show up? Unless we do that, her words are lip service.

Talks cheap. it takes money to buy whisky.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1866922 06/08/21 08:56 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
translation: She said the words I wanted to hear, but unless she follows through and does the things I want done it's all for nought... I know it's so hard to give a dem props peen, but you can at least try.

I know why she said it, I get why Biden is going to handle the border from a more centrist position, but I don't get why they think they need to silence GOPer crying by giving into the send them back crowd... I don't want open borders, but I do want those that are facing death threats to be able to escape. I mean we've provided asylum or sanctuary for those people since forever, regardless of the mouth breathers opinions. And from all the news reports, we could use the laborers.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/08/21 08:58 AM.

P
Legend
Legend
P

Oh my, in some circles people would interpret that as being Xenophobic and racist...she said it and you posted it! tsktsk

So if they tell them to come they're terrible and if they tell them not to come they're terrible. This is how a troll would act.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1866934 06/08/21 11:36 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Telling citizens of other countries not to come to your country illegally is not Xenophobic or terrible. But yes - if you look up Internet Toll in the dictionary, it has Fishtheice as a named example.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg
translation: She said the words I wanted to hear, but unless she follows through and does the things I want done it's all for nought... I know it's so hard to give a dem props peen, but you can at least try.

I know why she said it, I get why Biden is going to handle the border from a more centrist position, but I don't get why they think they need to silence GOPer crying by giving into the send them back crowd... I don't want open borders, but I do want those that are facing death threats to be able to escape. I mean we've provided asylum or sanctuary for those people since forever, regardless of the mouth breathers opinions. And from all the news reports, we could use the laborers.

I am giving her props even if it didn't sound like it. If that is what we do, great!

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

Tom Homan slams Kamala Harris: 'Root cause' of border crisis is Biden

Fox News Staff
By Fox News Staff | Fox News

Homan slams Kamala Harris: ‘Root cause’ of border crisis is Biden

Fox News contributor Tom Homan slams the Biden administration’s handling of the border surge

Fox News contributor and former Acting ICE Director Tom Homan said there is no need for Vice President Kamala Harris to go to Guatemala to try to end the migrant surge because President Biden's policies are the root cause of the issue.

HARRIS, IN GUATEMALA, TELLS POTENTIAL MIGRANTS THEY WILL BE TURNED BACK: 'DO NOT COME'

TOM HOMAN: She doesn't need to go to Guatemala to know what the root of the problem is. The root of the problem is the Biden border policies.

The men and women of CBP and ICE told the transition team, if they end the Trump policy there will be a surge. The president of Guatemala said Biden’s border policies will cause a surge. The president of Mexico has told them. They know what is causing the surge.

She doesn't have to go to Guatemala to tell people not to come. Their actions speak louder than words. They see thousands of people being released in the United States. They see ICE is no longer doing law enforcement operations. Their actions speak louder than words.

WATCH THE FULL INTERVIEW BELOW

https://www.foxnews.com/media/tom-homan-kamala-harris-root-cause-border-crisis-biden

Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus WTH Democrats

Link Copied to Clipboard