Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: archbolddawg
trump IS living in your head, rent free. I'm sorry you can't see it.

How's biden doing, or do you not want to discuss that?

You aren't very good at this are you.

rofl

Stick to trolling. It's less embarrassing.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted By: mgh888
Originally Posted By: EveDawg

So do tell us. What has Biden done to address those issues. Aside from passing the buck to Harris, who hasnt done anything.

Please enlighten us.

rofl rofl

Can you form words to answer my question?

A
Legend
Legend
A
So, nothing about biden. Just laughy things?

M
Legend
Legend
M

Ohhhhh - you suddenly after months of posting tripe crap, want to have a R E A L discussion? LMFAO. Suddenly your penchant for trolling, spewing crap and disappearing is going to change? Man you CAN be funny sometimes.

E
Legend
Legend
E

Ohhhhh - you suddenly after months of posting tripe crap, want to have a R E A L discussion? LMFAO. Suddenly your penchant for trolling, spewing crap and disappearing is going to change? Man you CAN be funny sometimes.

So the answer is No.

M
Legend
Legend
M
So, nothing about biden. Just laughy things?

What is it you want to talk to about Biden?

See that's the point - that's what you are not doing very well with here.

Your trolling and your quips about Trump are just that - trolling. There is no discussion about why or how anyone is wrong when they have shown you multiple times why and how Trump is entirely relevant to some discussions about the GOP and the opposition party to BIDEN.... you don't debate you just parrot that one line. It's not a winning stance.

As for Biden - if you are unhappy with something, make a case for it. Tell us what he did wrong, what he should have done, who out there is leading and has a better solution that Biden is ignoring ... you know ... YOU bring something to the table and start the ball rolling.

"Your not very good at this" comment is exactly because you have not offered anything about Biden. Open a new topic - find what he needs to be castigated for and write something. Pointing at me or any other poster and saying "whatabout Biden" and "your not talking about the current POTUS" doesn't cut the mustard.

Last edited by mgh888; 06/03/21 08:18 PM.

Legend
Legend
j/c:

REVEALED: State Department staff warned officials NOT to investigate Wuhan lab's gain-of-function research because it would 'open a can of worms' and expose US funding

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...h.html#comments

M
Legend
Legend
M

So the answer is No.
Sharp as ever Eve. Sharp as Ever.

Hey maybe you can make up some crap and say I am afraid to debate you - or maybe you can accept that you have a history of not engaging in meaningful dialogue, trolling, spewing crap and then disappearing.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: 3rd_and_20
j/c:

REVEALED: State Department staff warned officials NOT to investigate Wuhan lab's gain-of-function research because it would 'open a can of worms' and expose US funding

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...h.html#comments

Anyone else think it is odd that we all new about, heard about and it was big news that the USA funded work at the lab?

I mean the Vanity Fair report and the MSN report on DRASTIC was enlightening - but this seems like a contrived headline from a UK rag that is less about news than sensationalism. Articles from last May about the financing:

https://thediplomat.com/2020/05/why-would-the-us-have-funded-the-controversial-wuhan-lab/

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsod...-and-coronaviru

E
Legend
Legend
E

So the answer is No.

Hey maybe you can make up some crap and say I am afraid to debate you - or maybe you can accept that you have a history of not engaging in meaningful dialogue, trolling, spewing crap and then disappearing.

It was a simple question. I see you cant answer it.

A
Legend
Legend
A

So the answer is No.

Make up crap? Like damian did? Or like pit did?

There is no meaningful dialogue with you, pit, demon, obsessive or any others of your ilk.

There is NO discussion at all.

Just like gas prices. And we get some dillweed saying it isn't Biden's fault. I agree, it's not his fault. It's the gov't. fault as refineries have to make different gasses based on the time of year. Also, summer is a higher usage time of year. But it sure as F'ng hell didn't stop the libs on here when Bush was president. They (maybe you?) blamed Bush and his big oil buddies for the rising cost of gas. Dumbest thing ever, other than reading damian's posts.

But, politics. Sides. I do laugh at the liberal posters and their ignorance of what was posted when a republican was president. The same things they bitched about now get poo pooed away.

M
Legend
Legend
M
I can put my hand on my heart and let you know I have never blamed any POTUS for the price of gasoline. Never say never - but I don't foresee a situation where I believe that will change.

The rest? I disagree. But that's no shock.

Interesting that you seem to be continuing to ignore all the valid points about why and how Trump is still the most central and influential person within the GOP. And also not raised any talking points you want to discuss about Biden.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Interesting how you ignore my overall point - because it DID happen.

Trump is a nothing to me at this point, just as he is to most, regardless of what your choice of media says.

Legend
Legend
Thank you. But I'm sure pit will be back to say he was right. Even though he was wrong. And he sure as hell won't admit he was wrong. He may try, but his excuse will somehow blame someone else.

Just like obsessive compulsive dog blames me for him getting banned. Dude can't even own up to his own posting and .............blames me.

For my own purposes, I wish your post had stopped at "thank you." I then could have written back, saying, "no need to thank me for saying what I remember seeing."
And that would have been that.
Cool.

The remainder of your post has content that is based strictly upon what's brewing between the two of you. I have a real problem with that, because you couched your post about Pit as having a conversation with me. As a result, my name is now attached to a critique of Pit that I did not make. I made one factual statement directly to him to set the facts, and now I'm dragged all up I'm in the middle of y'all's stink.

Stink from which I have remained conspicuously absent for months.
By choice.
And discipline.

You used me like a tool to troll other posters. Without my consent.
I won't soon forget this.

*EDIT: I better fkng NOT see any "like" clicks on this post, either- or you can join him in my crosshairs.

Last edited by Clemdawg; 06/04/21 12:10 AM.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Legend
Legend
Thats a TDS post right there. Sorry to hear you are obsessed.

TDS is made up. It doesn't exist in any text book.. Only in the small minds of those that can't explain Trump without belittling others.

Wake up

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend

So the answer is No.

There is no meaningful dialogue with you, pit, demon, obsessive or any others of your ilk.

Just like gas prices. And we get some dillweed saying it isn't Biden's fault. I agree, it's not his fault. It's the gov't. fault as refineries have to make different gasses based on the time of year. Also, summer is a higher usage time of year. But it sure as F'ng hell didn't stop the libs on here when Bush was president. They (maybe you?) blamed Bush and his big oil buddies for the rising cost of gas. Dumbest thing ever, other than reading damian's posts.

But, politics. Sides. I do laugh at the liberal posters and their ignorance of what was posted when a republican was president. The same things they bitched about now get poo pooed away.

Show me what I made up.. Come on Arch,, Show me..

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
O
Legend
Legend
O
Well said. The people most obsessed with Trump are 'those guys' in the GOP. Plus, blaming the previous guy is not new. We were hearing all about Obama for dang near Trump's whole term.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
For someone as sensitive as yourself, you sure do like poking the bear. This never ends well for you so I have no idea why you wish to continue it. But I am happy to oblige. After how touchy and sensitive you were in the everything else forum, I had decided to handle you with kid gloves so as not to hurt your poor little feelings any longer. You're obviously someone who can't take a joke and gets defensive at the drop of a hat.

I already treat the "everybody deserves a trophy crowd" as delicately as I can. Adding your name to the list wouldn't have been that hard. But since you can't seem to keep my name out of your mouth, good luck moving forward.

rofl

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Did you hit reply to the wrong person here in this thread, or is this a response to a comment of mine in a different thread?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yep, I replied to the wrong poster. It was meant for arch.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: FATE
Originally Posted By: oobernoober
That is absolutely wild.

Besides the facts and timeline, there is a "whole lotta smoke" pointing to a cover-up. So then you just have to ask why... What's to cover-up if there is nothing to hide and all of this just happened naturally?

Exactly, and now maybe a large portion of the media will stop writing it off as a conspiracy theory and start digging for the truth. As you said, where there is smoke, there is usually something there. Now is not the time to call this the end of the story. This is where it starts.

All aspects of the media should have been on this a year ago.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Follow the bouncing ball here. Save your bickering.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
That is absolutely wild.

Besides the facts and timeline, there is a "whole lotta smoke" pointing to a cover-up. So then you just have to ask why... What's to cover-up if there is nothing to hide and all of this just happened naturally?

Exactly, and now maybe a large portion of the media will stop writing it off as a conspiracy theory and start digging for the truth. As you said, where there is smoke, there is usually something there. Now is not the time to call this the end of the story. This is where it starts.

At the risk of a whataboutism and being labeled again ---

The "smoke" regarding a handful of circumstantial evidence over the Lab theory is good enough to have y'all ready to convict.

But the mountains of evidence of unprecedented foreign interaction, engagement and interference in the Election - the continued lying by those involved. The getting caught in a lie, coming up with a new lie and getting caught again - the russian agents who were talking to multiple parts of the campaign .... none of THAT smoke allegedly even justified the GOP appointing a Republican to investigate it all ??

Yeah - makes sense I guess.

Legend
Legend
rofl

What about the UFOs??

More smoke that has nothing to do with the covid cover-up... Unless, of course, the aliens planted the virus in that Wuhan lab (I mean, it's possible, let's ask Fauci). Why don't we just discuss that in this thread as well.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
OH NO YOUR ON TO US. shocked

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: Damanshot

So the answer is No.

Show me what I made up.. Come on Arch,, Show me..

Still waiting? Tick Tock

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
That is absolutely wild.

At the risk of a whataboutism and being labeled again ---

The "smoke" regarding a handful of circumstantial evidence over the Lab theory is good enough to have y'all ready to convict.

But the mountains of evidence of unprecedented foreign interaction, engagement and interference in the Election - the continued lying by those involved. The getting caught in a lie, coming up with a new lie and getting caught again - the russian agents who were talking to multiple parts of the campaign .... none of THAT smoke allegedly even justified the GOP appointing a Republican to investigate it all ??

Yeah - makes sense I guess.

I am not talking about convicting anybody. Hold in contempt possibly.

I am also discussing this topic. I am not trying to compare this conversation to any others.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
j/c:

Head Of WHO Origin Investigation Team Admits Communist China Ordered Them What To Write In Report

https://summit.news/2021/08/13/head-of-w...rite-in-report/

B
Legend
Legend
B
No kidding.

Well, the source won't be good enough and the writer clearly has an agenda...at least that is what Wynken, Blynken, and Nod are going to say.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
I'd have said it, but you beat me to it!

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend

O
Legend
Legend
O
I'm going to make a comment, and I hope it doesn't get taken the wrong way.

Some cultures tend to be not so great when it comes to accountability. I can understand being understanding and flexible when working internationally, but there are situations where this type of thing just isn't acceptable.

Last edited by oobernoober; 08/14/21 11:17 AM.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
That is infuriating. I really can’t stand China’s government.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So far I see it as some evidence that it could have either been a lab leak or came from animals but nothing that totally connects the dots as to which one.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
I doubt we’ll ever be able to fully tell with conviction, but knowing their track record of honesty and accountability, I can’t help but maintain a high level of both skepticism and cynicism.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
I understand that. That's why if one stops to think about it, that very same logic applies to our own government. As a matter of fact, that applies to most governments around the globe. I just think we've been programmed to focus on it more in other governments than our own.

I mean starting in our public education system we are taught about the propaganda permeated by other governments while purposefully leaving out that our own government is capable and quit willing to do the same thing.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: dawglover05
I doubt we’ll ever be able to fully tell with conviction, but knowing their track record of honesty and accountability, I can’t help but maintain a high level of both skepticism and cynicism.

Yep, we don't know and probably never will. But I would absolutely believe China over Trump and the Trumpians, they are liars to the man. Here's why I don't get all this it came from a Chinese lab hoopla: it's well known they have an infectious disease lab there that messes with these sorts of thing and it also appears that this lab was also tied to Dr. Fauci knowing about it... if this is an internationally used lab for virologists, why would they lie about something nasty escaping?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Yep, we don't know and probably never will. But I would absolutely believe China over Trump and the Trumpians, they are liars to the man. Here's why I don't get all this it came from a Chinese lab hoopla: it's well known they have an infectious disease lab there that messes with these sorts of thing and it also appears that this lab was also tied to Dr. Fauci knowing about it... if this is an internationally used lab for virologists, why would DID they lie about something nasty escaping?

C'mon bro, wake up. There are lies on top of lies on top of lies. The lies are steeped in absolute fact and well documented in a succinct timeline. Don't make it a Trump thing, has nothing to do with Donnie.

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: OldColdDawg

Yep, we don't know and probably never will. But I would absolutely believe China over Trump and the Trumpians, they are liars to the man. Here's why I don't get all this it came from a Chinese lab hoopla: it's well known they have an infectious disease lab there that messes with these sorts of thing and it also appears that this lab was also tied to Dr. Fauci knowing about it... if this is an internationally used lab for virologists, why would they lie about something nasty escaping?

Sad.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
I wonder if anybody has asked the Shadow the question on how covid started?

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Bad Science Part II: Covid-19 escaped from a lab!

Link Copied to Clipboard