I'm putting the O/U at 1.5

TD Passes by OBJ (O/U: 1.5)
single choice
Over (35%, 6 Votes)
Under (65%, 11 Votes)
Total Votes: 17
Voting on this poll ends: 10/31/21 02:02 PM

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Do you mean throwing or catching?

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
T
Legend
Legend
T
He means throwing.

I'm voting zero, I don't think they'll ask any of the WR's to throw any passes this year. No need for the trickery anymore, it's down to business time.

I think OBJ needs to concentrate on becoming a better WR.

I don't think OBJ is very good anymore and, if the offense struggles I hope they bench him.
Ya I Said it. He's living off some 7 years ago reputation which partly exists because NY is the largest city in the US and his team was there.

This team doesn't have to waste time on any distractions or hiccups that don't contribute this year, if he doesn't get the job done and don't try to be cute, always trying to make more of what ain't there after the catch,
And there is no more time for personal wardrobe, watches and shoes, and standing on the sideline in socks with a non-teamwork having attitude.

I hoped they would have benched him last year, before he had that awful injury, which,
takes 365 days to recover from, (we'll see if he's active for game 1.)
Once the NFL demands official injury reports it's harder for teams to lie about injury status'.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

Passes, not Receptions.

He had two with the Giants in 2018.
I thought he had one in each of the last two seasons (one to Baker in 2019 and a total bomb to Landry against the Cowboys in 2020).

Browns is the Browns

M
Legend
Legend
M
That was Landry who threw the TD to OBJ against the Cowboys.

OBJ has not thrown a TD pass with the Browns.

I voted the under. tongue

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted By: PrplPplEater
Originally Posted By: oobernoober

Passes, not Receptions.

He had two with the Giants in 2018.
I thought he had one in each of the last two seasons (one to Baker in 2019 and a total bomb to Landry against the Cowboys in 2020).

Just wanted to make sure in case I needed to change my vote. As Milk pointed out, Landry has been our trickery QB so far.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted By: Milk Man
That was Landry who threw the TD to OBJ against the Cowboys.

OBJ has not thrown a TD pass with the Browns.

I voted the under. tongue

Bah, dang it. Well, I'm not changing the thread... and OBJ has shown the ability to do it, so I'm sticking with it, lol!

Browns is the Browns

Legend
Legend
I picked over. Hoping Ski will want to have fun with OBJ and showcase him more. Also an odd/smart coach thang. Show some different wrinkles that the next defenses must plan for and practice for, cutting into their prep time. It just complicates a defender a little more. If he can do say four or five passes and connect on some, it complicates our opponents' minds, It also can take heat off of BM. Love wrinkles, like running back throwbacks. If OBJ can spin it, Ski should dial up some gadget magic. And it is fun! And I hope this year has fun a-plenty! OBJ to BM would be sweet!
Unleash the Elf! brownie thumbsup

"Every responsibility implies opportunity, and every opportunity implies responsibility." Otis Allen Glazebrook, 1880
T
Legend
Legend
T
I'm pretty sure my last memory of the 2020 stats, they both threw a pass.
Landry to OBJ, and OBJ to Landry.
they were all complete, one players passing was 1 for 1 for 100% the other was 2 for 2 for 100%.

DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk K-9 Consensus Over-Under: 2021 Regular Season TD Passes by OBJ

Link Copied to Clipboard