Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
Ballpeen #1891069 10/10/21 11:33 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: Ballpeen
least we forget that under the current DOJ, the #1 terrorists are now classified as domestic...lol.

The Jack boots are now showing up at school board meetings. A sad state of affairs. Welcome to communism.

How quickly you forget. The Trump administrations DOJ reached the exact same conclusion just last year. I guess Trump's DOJ were communists too.

DHS draft document: White supremacists are greatest terror threat

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/04/white-supremacists-terror-threat-dhs-409236

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The interesting thing about this thread is that it represents all the snark and blame and bad human behavior that Donald Trump made acceptable. We are becoming a society where nastiness is the rule rather than the exception, and we turn on each other simply because their beliefs or positions maybe different. Look at all the bad behavior on airplanes of late. It is something that just needs to be toned down. Me included.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

DiamDawg #1891073 10/10/21 11:47 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted By: DiamDawg
School moms are now domestic terrorists for showing up and scolding school boards over CRT and masks and vaccines … we can’t have mom and dad interfering on the socialization of their kids … who do those parents think they are …

I guess you missed all of the threats, the confrontations in the parking lot. In your world it appears that's normal adult behavior.

I guess you have no idea what's really going on here.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1892019 10/10/21 08:22 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
You start screwing with peoples kids, damn right real parents are going to protect their children.

I know I would. I'd like to think you would as well.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1892069 10/10/21 10:20 PM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
The schools are trying to protect their students, teachers, and in turn the community as a whole.
The idiots attacking the school board meetings are lowlife thugs.
I think you’ve got the victims mixed up.

(Typical mistake a communist would make.)

[Linked Image]
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PortlandDawg
The schools are trying to protect their students, teachers, and in turn the community as a whole.
The idiots attacking the school board meetings are lowlife thugs.
I think you’ve got the victims mixed up.

(Typical mistake a communist would make.)

That is one part of a larger problem. You add it all up and you have steamed parents.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1892153 10/11/21 10:07 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
You add it all up and you have moronic, out of control parents.

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1892164 10/11/21 10:49 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
real parents are going to protect their children.

I know I would. I'd like to think you would as well.

Protecting your kids means doing all you can do to protect them. Wearing masks in schools does that. Also real parenting is to teach them to be respectful, not teach them to threaten, harass, and scream at other people.

Of course I would protect my child. But if you think the video I posted is in any way "protecting your child" I think you have a screw loose.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1892227 10/11/21 01:56 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
A screw loose is involving the FBI.

You really don't see what is happening, do you.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1892234 10/11/21 02:05 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
WTH are you talking about and how does acting like an ass hat at a school board meeting and threatening people in the parking lot protect your children from Covid?

#gmstrong
Ballpeen #1892306 10/11/21 07:03 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
A screw loose is involving the FBI.

You really don't see what is happening, do you.

That might be one of the most Trumpian things you have ever said.... When the experts don't align with your world view the Experts are flawed, wrong or just corrupt. No doubt YOU are a far superior judge of such matters.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
PitDAWG #1892452 10/12/21 09:59 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted By: PitDAWG
WTH are you talking about and how does acting like an ass hat at a school board meeting and threatening people in the parking lot protect your children from Covid?

That doesn't call for the FBI. The FBi is marshalling against mom and pop america at school board meetings. You don't see anything wrong with that. I do.

Being an asshat as you say isn't a federal crime, but start labeling people as terrorists and the feds can do pretty much anything they want.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1892468 10/12/21 10:40 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Both the Trump administration and the Biden administration labeled domestic terrorism as the number one threat to our nation. The video I posted led to no arrests. So either someone steps in to address these type of incidents or it will only get worse. The man they are threatening at his car? He is a doctor who merely stated the science of wearing masks and getting vaccines at the meeting. He was totally respectful in his presentation. The local police did nothing.

I guess your solution would be to allow people to harass and threaten doctors and local school officials instead. Because that's what's happening all across our country now.

#gmstrong
Ballpeen #1892478 10/12/21 11:00 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
The FBi is marshalling against mom and pop america at school board meetings.

What and where are you seeing this? Please provide something to substantiate this... or is it something you got fed by your media sources?

mgh888 #1892481 10/12/21 11:05 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
I would be interested in that one too. As of now it seems those jackwads are getting away with criminal acts without even answering for it.

#gmstrong
Ballpeen #1892483 10/12/21 11:11 AM
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
There using the patriot act to justify this way over the top overreach bro … that puts moms and pops into the terrorist category, just like the folks that perpetrated 9/11 …..

and they back this crap … just remember who your chatting with …. INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST folks and what it’s saying in here is just more proof of that cause u know if there were any threats or actual violence it would be way over the heads of local law enforcement … rolleyes

DiamDawg #1892507 10/12/21 12:33 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
Where is the FBI getting involved in this? Where are they looking into people raising hell at school board meetings?

I know from 2015 through 2020 you're used to your leader just making up BS and calling it a fact, but here you're going to have to back it up.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1892559 10/12/21 03:44 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1892564 10/12/21 04:29 PM
M
Legend
Legend
M
Seems to be - only read a couple of links - that after threats of violence to individuals and establishments - the FBI has said that the number of cases and the seriousness of the threats has escalated to a point where they need to investigate. I'd have thought that's what they are there to do. Especially - as is suggested - some of this is coordinated and organized.

The fact that the threats and violence is over something as (seemingly) trivial as whether kids/schools have a mandate to wear masks is immaterial. You can bet your bottom dollar that the Trump fan boys would be cheering if there was the same response to a similar pattern and number of threats of violence over, say, BLM and others trying to ensure critical race theory and real history was being taught.

Ballpeen #1892574 10/12/21 05:42 PM
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
This dad oughta be locked up and have the key thrown away … rolleyes

I bet the FBI isn’t involved with the POC sexual predator who very wel may be taking advantage of the new transgender bathroom rules … Who coulda seen this coming, it doesn’t shock me in the least …

and appearantly our school systems are now rivaling the Catholic Church on how to handle sexual predators, send them off to another target rich environment with no one made aware of it … THANKS Y’All

And the school superintendent who lied through his teeth at the school board meeting probably is a hero to the left … a bunch of folks oughta lose their jobs throughout the chain of lying POC that covered this up … I couldn’t live with myself, these people have no conscience what so ever … the agenda is all they care about …

I wonder how the INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST mob’s gonna justify this one … how low will they go, we know how low the school district went …

THANKS Y’All

Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter's bathroom assault

Virginia dad explains board meeting arrest, says boy wearing skirt assaulted daughter in bathroom

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-father-school-cover-up-bathroom-assault-daughter

A parent who was arrested during a June school board meeting in Loudoun County, Virginia, is accusing the district of trying to cover up an alleged bathroom sexual assault by a gender-fluid individual against his daughter in order to further its transgender rights agenda.

Scott Smith was found guilty of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in August after he was filmed being dragged by police from the Loudoun County School Board meeting on June 22. He was sentenced to 10 days in jail, all suspended, contingent on a year of good behavior, Loudoun Now reported at the time.

Smith’s image went viral among left-wingers as an example of parents run amok, and the National School Boards Association cited his arrest in a letter last week requesting the Department of Justice to provide federal law enforcement to respond to an increase in violence against school officials across the country. Attorney General Merrick Garland later pledged to have the Department of Justice and the FBI investigate harassment of school board members.

Now, Smith says there’s much more to his story, telling The Daily Wire that his behavior at the June 22 meeting stemmed from an incident weeks earlier at his ninth-grade daughter’s school, Stone Bridge High School in Ashburn, in which he said a boy wearing a skirt entered the girls’ bathroom and assaulted his daughter on May 28.

"We can confirm a May 28, 2021 case that involved a thorough 2-month-long investigation that was conducted to determine the facts of the case prior to arrest," the sheriff’s office told Fox News. "This case is still pending court proceedings. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is not able to provide any documents that pertain to a pending case." The sheriff's office confirmed that the case involved sexual assault.

All juvenile records are sealed, but Smith’s attorney Elizabeth Lancaster told The Daily Wire that the boy was subsequently charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.

In response to a public records request by The Daily Wire, the Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office confirmed that a May 28 report with "Offense: Forcible Sodomy [and] Sexual Battery" at Stone Bridge High School does exist.

The suspect was arrested two months later following an investigation by the sheriff's office.

Minutes before Smith’s arrest at the June 22 board meeting, Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) Superintendent Scott Ziegler declared that "the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist," and that to his knowledge, "we don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms," The Daily Wire reported.

Smith told the outlet that he flew into a rage at the meeting after Ziegler's comments, and after a local progressive activist said she did not believe his daughter’s story.

"If someone would have sat and listened for 30 seconds to what Scott had to say, they would have been mortified and heartbroken," Lancaster, Smith's attorney, told The Daily Wire.

On Aug. 11, nearly two months after Smith’s arrest, the school board voted to approve its transgender rights policy, which requires teachers to call students by the pronouns they identify with and requires bathroom renovations in order to make them more private.

Smith said he received a letter before the vote informing him he was banned from the school board building.

Then on Oct. 6, the sheriff’s office said a 15-year-old boy was charged with sexual battery and abduction of a fellow student at Broad Run High School in Ashburn. In an Oct. 7 press release, the sheriff's office said the suspect forced a female victim into an empty classroom where he held her against her will and inappropriately touched her.

The outlet, citing a government official, reported that the boy accused in the Broad Run case had the same name as the student who allegedly assaulted Smith's daughter.

Lancaster, Smith's attorney, also told the outlet the suspect in the Oct. 6 incident was the same boy who allegedly attacked Smith’s daughter.

“It has been so hard to keep my mouth shut and wait this out. It has been the most powerless thing I’ve ever been through," Scott Smith told The Daily Wire. "I don’t care if he’s homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, transsexual. He’s a sexual predator."

The parents did not immediately respond to Fox News' requests for comment.

DiamDawg #1892595 10/12/21 07:16 PM
B
Legend
Legend
B
That's the left for ya. They have lost their sense of direction.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Ballpeen #1892664 10/13/21 06:40 AM
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
THANKS Y’All

They covered up a rape, a rape .. a high school girl got raped and they covered it up … just think about that for a minute … its sick ….. it makes U wonder what else they cover up …

It also makes me wonder if anyone on the left has a moral compass at all …

Meanwhile the FBI is being used to intimidate parents to fall in line with joKes BS ass agenda …

THANKS Y’All

DiamDawg #1892667 10/13/21 07:22 AM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Link? or is this just another baseless BS thing you heard on fox?

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
DiamDawg #1892672 10/13/21 08:01 AM
M
Legend
Legend
M
THANKS Y’All

They covered up a rape, a rape .. a high school girl got raped and they covered it up … just think about that for a minute … its sick ….. it makes U wonder what else they cover up …

Meanwhile the FBI is being used to intimidate parents to fall in line with joKes BS ass agenda …

THANKS Y’All

Reading the story you provided would make anyone - especially any parent - angry and shocked. I'm taking at face value the story being true as presented.

Where I don't see the connection is laying this at the feet of "Lefties" or Democrats or even at the feet of anyone who is pro-LBGTQ .... that's just a bias and predetermined agenda by you and whoever wrote the article. . . . . There are arse-hats and morons and evil people in every walk of life, of every political persuasion including people who have zero interest in politics.... ASS*uming and labeling a terrible incident and tragedy and a grossly mishandled incident and trying to use that to paint the whole of one side of a political "side" is sick and shameful. It says as much about you as anything else.

DiamDawg #1892680 10/13/21 08:47 AM
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
THANKS Y’All

THANKS Y’All

Meanwhile your sick and twisted side of the isle thinks she should carry a baby this rape may have created. BECuz rAPe baBiEs aRe a giFt FrOm GoD…

Spare me your faux rage or compassion.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend

Thank You so much President Biden.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/how-na...ts-trump-shrank

I pray a day will come when we understand the importance of the world "We Live IN."

How important it is to save National Treasures from greed.

We can get renewable energy from many places and new technology.

We can not re-create the gifts we were given in the land we call our home.

National Monuments must be protected for future generations.

That is the legacy we leave behind. Money comes and goes.

We come and go. If we have true value we will leave behind what is great for the generations to come.

Not a trash pile that represents what greed can destroy.

mgh888 #1892720 10/13/21 11:35 AM
P
Legend
Legend
P
What Diam and Peen are doing is taking an isolated incident and trying to compare it to school boards and school officials being threatened across the country in an effort to mitigate the reality of what's going on here.

Sadly, Peen actually gave evidence through his own links that this isn't an isolated case and it's wide spread. Many, many incidents are happening all across this country where anti vaxxers and anti maskers are making threats and actually committing criminal acts and the only thing I've seen one of them say is that it was somehow about "protecting your kids".

It's sad and all they can do is come up with a couple of isolated incidents that aren't even related to try and deflect from it.

#gmstrong
DiamDawg #1893244 10/16/21 12:09 AM
T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by DiamDawg
THANKS Y’All

THANKS Y’All
I don't know about that, of the case you are talking about. I hear, on media broadcasts.
The inflation, the refusal to act in the best interests of the USA.
The Democrat party polliticians, It's not my fault if I jump to the Conclusion that the democrat party officials are Russian Agents, when every decision they make, every view they hold, is so amazingly similar to what views the KGB and the Russian state would prefer for America to do.
The Real world, is like a giant game of the board game Axis' and Allies, with different superpowers, China, USA, Russia, the middle east, whatever,
And there is just no doubt! That having the democrat party in control of anything in the USA, is like having the Russian player in that game, control the turn for the USA Player.
But this is not a game.
Inflation, Weakening the military, removing freedom of life in the everyday life of American Citizens,
3 pillars of the democratic party, FOR FIFTY YEARS!

(Not to mention the southern border, How are the democrats on the drug war?) (Fentenol?)

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
bonefish #1893253 10/16/21 07:03 AM
Legend
Legend
Biden does something really important and it goes right over the heads of trump clones.

But fights over masks counts so much in the long run.

trump the worst environmental record in history. Wanted to allow oil exploration in "our" National Parks.

Open up drilling in the Arctic National Wildlife Reserve. A place protected by both republicans and democratic administrations
for the last thirty years.

Reduce the footprint of National Monuments by 85%. Places of historical religious importance to Native American People.

His record is so bad I don't even want to list all of it. Traitor Don rot in hell.

DiamDawg #1893257 10/16/21 07:40 AM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Thank You for posting. JoBama Biden and his unqualified prostitute sidekick are what we get for allowing idiots to vote. 12 dead US Marines in Afghanistan. This has been the worst year in American history. And next to Obama and Jimmy Carter, Joe Biden is the worst president in the history of our country.

DiamDawg #1893261 10/16/21 08:18 AM
B
Legend
Legend
B
Looks like the powers that be condone lawlessness. Portland is now looked at as a lawless city. At least according to the AP. I am sure our resident Portlander will paint a rosy picture.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/l...on-t-stop-chaos/ar-AAPA8EP?ocid=msedgntp

I would hope the AP passes the criteria for being a reliable source since that's usually the first area attacked in these types of posts.

Does the state dept. issue no travel warnings to US cities? Maybe they need to do so.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: RememberMuni
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Thank You for posting. JoBama Biden and his unqualified prostitute sidekick are what we get for allowing idiots to vote. 12 dead US Marines in Afghanistan. This has been the worst year in American history. And next to Obama and Jimmy Carter, Joe Biden is the worst president in the history of our country.

63 U.S. Troops Died in Afghanistan Under the Trump Administration
BY DANIELLE LETENYEI
AUG. 30 2021, PUBLISHED 2:25 P.M. ET
link

After 13 U.S. service members were killed and 15 injured in the Aug. 26 suicide bombing at Kabul airport, rumors started circulating on social media about how many troops died in Afghanistan under former President Donald Trump versus President Joe Biden.

Evan Kilgore, a conservative from Dayton, Ohio, with 11,400 Instagram followers, posted on the site, �There wasn�t a SINGLE American casualty in Afghanistan the last year and a half of the Trump admin. The Taliban FEARED President Trump and KNEW he would annihilate them, if they breached their peaceful exit negotiation. The blood is on Biden�s hands.�

That isn't correct. The websites FactCheck.org and CheckYourFact.com were both quick to report the information was false. Both organizations work with Facebook to debunk misinformation shared on social media. Kilgore�s post has since been blocked by Instagram and labeled as false information.

How many service members were killed in Afghanistan?
So, how many service members were killed under Trump? If you�re only looking at the past year and a half, from July 2019 to January 2021, then the total is 23 service members killed in the war in Afghanistan, according to data from the Defense Casualty Analysis System.

During the entire Trump presidency, from January 2017 until January 2021, a total of 63 U.S. military service members lost their lives in the war in Afghanistan, reports the Defense Casualty Analysis System.

About 2,400 U.S. soldiers have died in the Afghan war.
A total of 2,400 U.S. soldiers have died in Afghanistan in the 20 years that the war has been going on. The war started on October 7, 2001, soon after the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. George W. Bush was the U.S. President at the time.

In 2019, 23 service members were killed, and 11 were killed in 2020. No soldiers were killed in 2021 until the Aug. 26 suicide bomb attack, which was the deadliest day in Afghanistan for the U.S. military in a decade.

The violence came while U.S. troops withdraw from Afghanistan and the Taliban takes over control of the country�s government. President Biden has held steady on his deadline of Aug. 31 to have troops out of the war-torn country.

Trump first negotiated the troop withdrawal.
The agreement with the Taliban to withdraw U.S. troops was originally negotiated by the Trump administration last year. Trump set May 1, 2021, as the deadline for troop withdrawal, but Biden delayed the date when he got into office.

President Biden paid his respects to the fallen soldiers.
On Aug-29, President Biden paid his respects to the fallen service members from the Kabul airport attack and met privately with their family members.

�The 13 service members that we lost were heroes who made the ultimate sacrifice in service of our highest American ideals and while saving the lives of others. Our sacred obligation to the families of these heroes will last forever,� Biden said in a tweet.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
mac #1893263 10/16/21 09:17 AM
Legend
Legend
Typical whatabouttrump post.. Trumps gaffs do not give Biden a green light to say "hold my beer".

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
1 member likes this: fishtheice
Ballpeen #1893264 10/16/21 09:17 AM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Agreed Ballpeen. Portland, Seattle, Detroit, Chicago, Minneapolis, Atlanta,and the list goes on. All run by idiots. All experiencing crime and violence. All are starting to resemble third world garbage cities. To think, these used to be safe places for families to go and visit. Chicago used to be world class city that was a pleasure to visit. Look at what Beetlejuice Lightfoot has done to that city. Third world trash. My little sister just visited NYC with her family and noted how much more violent and unsafe it's become since she was there 15 years ago. - She'll never go back. She's also starting to see the light and is converting from a Democrat. - A lot of people are.

mac #1893267 10/16/21 09:41 AM
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Did Trump pull pull our troops out of Afghanistan without cause and leave US citizens behind?
Did the honorable service members that died in Afghanistan under Trump's watch die under similar circumstances as they did under Obama's watch? - in the course of being at war.

Did Trump allow the Taliban to take control, leave a stockpile of weapons behind, and then send in a small convoy of Marines on what was essentially a suicide mission to keep the peace at the airport?

Unreal. It's unreal how horrible of a president Biden is. Almost as bad as Obama.

P
Legend
Legend
P
What's unreal is how you seem to know nothing about the situation. You refuse to address the Art of the Deal maker who created the situation in the first place. Your dictator no longer has the power. Deal with it.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: PortlandDawg
Ballpeen #1893288 10/16/21 12:48 PM
D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
THANKS Y�All

There should be a no travel warning to Chicago starting Friday night until Monday morning, that should have happened a decade ago. What a disgrace. Where is BLM and the rest of the Black Lives Matter crew on this subject. Only certain black loves matter and unfortunately for the blacks in Chicago they don�t fit the agenda of the folks that pretend to actually care � ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS in my world but not in there�s.

Look at the liberal run cities � in every single one of them murder and every violent crime rate is way up � NY,Minni, Crapcago, San Fran, Portland,Seattle �the list is endless �

No biggie because as usual it doesn�t affect them and that seems to be all they care about � there INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST and only words matter to them � SAD EXCUSES for Americans �

Last night another cop was killed in an ambush and another one in critical conditional � this is becoming a weekly thing � but it�s OK according to joKes supporters cause according to them ACAB �.

THANKS Y�All

Just saw that tunnel to towers paid off the mortgage of a cop killed in Chicago who left behind a wife and 4 young daughters � VERY COOL � Great Org but there no BLM � rolleyes

D
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
D
THANKS Y�All

That entire debacle was 100% on joKe and his supporters � a self inflicted wound from day 1 with everything coming out of joKe�s mouth a LIE starting with he had no choice cause of the mean tweeter � like this was the one thing joKe was beholden too as he blew up everything else Trump did but the was somehow a sacred cow � yet the sheep fall right in line �

Then he said we had to get out of the war � mellowest war ever � we hadn�t had one American soldier lost in combat for 18 months until joKe made his unforced error witch resulted in 12 dead American heroes and lest we not forget our heroes that lost 1, 2 or even 3 limbs and the over 200 dead afghanie�s including the aide worker and children our �retaliatory� drone strike killed for loading water into his trunk �

And lets not forgot our new slogan �no more than 1,000 men left behind� as opposed to no man left behind �

Don�t fall for the INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST BS they post � how many were killed in Afghanistan under the Trump admin had zero to with the UNFORCED ERROR of joKe � then the joKe there defending insults the gold star families he created by looking at his watch after every casket comes off the plane and then making his meetings about his son � INCREDIBLE �

THANKS Y�All

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Did Trump pull pull our troops out of Afghanistan without cause and leave US citizens behind? .

It was Trump who negotiated an agreement with the Taliban to withdraw American troops from Afghanistan by MAY 1st, 2021.

Biden realized the military would need more time to get troops, equipment and American civilians out of Afghanistan and negotiated an extension to the withdraw date to Aug 31, 2021.

Did Trump allow the Taliban to take control, leave a stockpile of weapons behind, and then send in a small convoy of Marines on what was essentially a suicide mission to keep the peace at the airport?

Try being realistic...Trump, given the time frame he negotiated, being out by MAY 1st, 2021, it would have given Trump 4 less months to get troops, equipment and American civilians out of Afghanistan...Trump would not have had enough time to get out as many troops, American civilians and as much equipment as Biden managed to get out.

Let us not forget, the U.S. also got out thousand of Afghan allies too, saving them from slaughter at the hands of the Afghan terrorists. Did they get every single person out of Afghanistan that wanted out?....NO, but the U.S. continues to negotiate the safe passage of some who have decided they do want out.

Care to look at Trumps record for saving our foreign allies and those who supported and fought beside our American soldiers in Syria?...

HOW MANY KURDS DID TRUMP SAVE FROM EXTERMINATION BY THE MILITARY OF HIS GOOD FRIEND AND BUSINESS PARTNER THE TURKISH PRESIDENT ERDOGAN?

Concerning the loss of 13 of soldiers at the Kabul airport...there was intell and warning of a potential suicide bombing attempt at the Kabul airport. Those in charge at the airport should have found a better, safer way for those soldiers to screen those wanting to leave Afghanistan. Allowing our soldiers to be in among the crowd trying to leave was not a wise decision, IMO. Those soldiers deserved better safety measures from those immediately in charge of controlling the process at the airport.

Those looking to score political points off of the sacrifices of our brave soldiers should be ashamed!

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
DiamDawg #1893300 10/16/21 01:50 PM
P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

#gmstrong
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Thanks Y'All

Link Copied to Clipboard