Legend
Legend
M
Lol.

C
Legend
Legend
C
Someone should start a QB draft thread because Baker’s career is over.

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
I've personally had the injury Baker has. I couldn't even hold my newborn baby till after the surgery because your shoulder just gives out and stops working. But hey what do I know? They will ruin Baker if this keeps up. Maybe they are just looking for an excuse to get rid of him. Who knows. What I do know is that they are putting his career in jeopardy.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
E
eotab Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
People react to injuries differently. From what I understand is he will get surgery to get his shoulder back to normal. He might damage it more but it will be the same surgery with the same recovery involved. After each game he needs the swelling to go down for him to get cleared to play. There also is a great amount of pain involved but that is up to Baker to cope with it Game day and in recovery. Baker will not be ruined for the future...he might be ruined for the rest of the season but there will not be any career threatening results from this. Lets see if the Steelers take some cheap shots to increase the pain and try to damage him out of the game. But Baker will be fine...at first he had to get use to the discomfort and because of that his accuracy was off. but he came back and will be able to throw. I don't like Ski having the playaction going to Bakers left.

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
A torn labrum is not really that painful or at least it wasn't for me. It's just a fact that the shoulder will randomly just not work. I believe Baker will have a very hard time not fumbling the ball because his arm will just randomly just not work. The sooner the tear is repaired the more likely it is to have a full recovery. The longer he waits the higher the chance of permanent damage. My source of knowledge for this is Dr. Rattigan the head team doctor for joints and ligaments for University of Notre Dame who also did my surgery.

They are either lying about the severity of his injury on the injury report or they are lying about him being fit to play. I guess we will find out tomorrow. I truly hope that Baker will be OK but I am VERY worried for his health and safety.

You can't fix stupid but you can destroy ignorance. When you destroy ignorance you remove the justifications for evil. If you want to destroy evil then educate our people. Hate is a tool of the stupid to deal with what they can't understand.
E
eotab Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
E
My source Is Dr. Vinny Goombah. Its either torn or it isn't, whatever the degree it is requiring surgery has no relevance for future damage. My source is the medical program that the Browns utilize - I do not for one iota believe they wish to discard Baker cause they dislike him so much that they conceived of this dirty sneaky way to rid themselves of Baker. You are good until you utter and claim this conspiracy - that is where you lose me and others. It just isn't so. The Browns FO just isn't that EVIL...we are not dealing with Modell

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 17 Broncos 14 What I saw Denver Broncos

Link Copied to Clipboard