Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
O
Legend
Legend
O
Burrow is really good at beating the blitz, so in that regard Woods' base D is what we want. And I do expect our defensive front to work over their Oline. The problem is that Burrow makes that Oline look MUCH better than they are by getting the ball out quick, and I just don't see our secondary capitalizing on us rushing Burrow.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yeah, I remember we actually blitzed a decent amount against the Bengals during our second game with them last year, and it did not work. I remember screaming at the TV to stop the blitz because Burrow just kept hitting the hot reads. That being said, I also remember our blitzes being very poor in design and pretty telegraphed.

I remember Myles getting after Burrow in both games last year, one time with the strip sack. Another time where he chased Burrow damn near to the sideline and sacked him. I - in my infinite football wisdom wink - wouldn't mind seeing more of a simulated pressure design coming from all angles like we saw against Minnesota when we play the Bengals.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: oobernoober
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 17 Broncos 14 Ravens vs Bengals

Link Copied to Clipboard