Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
O
Legend
Legend
O

He'll make a decent Senator.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/04/21 04:47 AM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
Legend
O
You thanking dems for whatever you're ranting about, yet your camp:

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/04/21 05:25 AM.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Nah, I wasn't trashing Trump, I was fighting for Bernie and mad at the dems... I stayed home, a horrible mistake. So yeah I was mad, but it wasn't Trump under my skin at that point. And yes, I truly couldn't believe he won on one hand, and couldn't believe the dems screwing Bernie on the other. I think this is the confusion arch. I'm positive I didn't despise him as POTUS day one, but it didn't take long.

What I'm reading here is that you weren't trashing Trump (yet) because you were still too mad at and were trashing the Dems for how they did Bernie (which they did). That's not the same thing as giving him a chance... you just hadn't gotten to him yet.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
P
Legend
Legend
P
That's his shtick. If you don't bow to everything on the far left wish list you have to be a Republican. He's gotten to the point of being a caricature.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by oobernoober
Nah, I wasn't trashing Trump, I was fighting for Bernie and mad at the dems... I stayed home, a horrible mistake. So yeah I was mad, but it wasn't Trump under my skin at that point. And yes, I truly couldn't believe he won on one hand, and couldn't believe the dems screwing Bernie on the other. I think this is the confusion arch. I'm positive I didn't despise him as POTUS day one, but it didn't take long.

What I'm reading here is that you weren't trashing Trump (yet) because you were still too mad at and were trashing the Dems for how they did Bernie (which they did). That's not the same thing as giving him a chance... you just hadn't gotten to him yet.

Oh, I gave him a chance and it only lasted a few days because he started doing the crap he did. Then I steadily got madder and madder at him and his. But in one of the elections threads, I said plainly that I would give him a chance and did, regardless of how long it lasted.

PitDAWG #1899296 11/04/21 12:13 PM
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
That's his shtick. If you don't bow to everything on the far left wish list you have to be a Republican. He's gotten to the point of being a caricature.

Every time I rant about centrists dems in Congress, you come at me like I'm attacking you or your wife. Bro, it's not even about you, it's about them. So, stop acting butt hurt. I have seen little girls with thicker skin than you. And I'm kind of surprised by you and oober piling on over an Arch accusation that was plainly wrong. Arch didn't even pay that much attention to this back then. But it's all good, I see you and I hear you.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 11/04/21 12:16 PM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I don't really care about your comments. But if you really plan to claim that none of your comments were about me, I suggest you reread your posts. naughtydevil

And as to the comments by arch. I don't remember how it all unfolded back then. If I did I would comment about it. But I'm not going to pretend I remember to pick a side.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
PitDAWG #1899394 11/04/21 04:28 PM
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

Your shtick is everybody that who disagrees with you is stupid ,racist facist ect. Or is that OCD,Portland. ect.

rofl

A
Legend
Legend
A

Oh, I gave him a chance and it only lasted a few days because he started doing the crap he did. Then I steadily got madder and madder at him and his. But in one of the elections threads, I said plainly that I would give him a chance and did, regardless of how long it lasted.[/quote]

Nuff said, right there, in your last paragraph: A few days.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Why don't you stop worrying about me arch, what's your obsession? Or is it that you just can't help yourself? I mean you just go out of your way to start with me arch, like you need it in some sick way. Kick rocks.

And what if I did go off on Trump the way you said? So what? And who cares? Turns out he earned in 10-fold. Him and his followers are criminal insurrectionists trying to install a fascist authoritarian dictatorship, and you are worried about me bad mouthing him... This shows what your made of IMHO.

These are fan board comments not some kind of testimony under oath, or gotcha Trumpian inquisition... I think you have a thing for me and it's not healthy. So, I'm done talking about it with you, you can move on, or make an ass out of yourself. And if you need to know if I'm liked or hated here, there is a new "likes" feature, or you should take a poll if you are so worried about it, I don't care. Unlike you, I could care less what any of you think about me. You are simply not that important, lol.

Oh, and if you have something to say to me that you don't want the board to see, pm me. If you just want to say it, say it. If you have a point to prove, prove it. But ffs, stop trolling me.

*** Posted in both relevant thread to make sure you see it.***

A
Legend
Legend
A
Ah, so now you're backing off your " I supported Trump" statement. Typical, when the proof is out there and you can't deny it. Hey, change the topic to make it about me, right?

O
Legend
Legend
O
SHOW ME WHERE I EVER SAID I SUPPORTED HIM? Giving him a chance is not supporting him. smdh.

A
Legend
Legend
A
You should shake your damn head. if you need help, let me know.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Dawg Duty
Your shtick is everybody that who disagrees with you is stupid ,racist facist ect. Or is that OCD,Portland. ect. rofl

For a select few the shoe fits. For most on here it doesn't. As per usual you spout BS with no truth in it. Not fact checking the things you've been spoon fed doesn't make you stupid. It makes you a person that wants to believe what they're being told and and doesn't have enough curiosity to find out if it's true or not. Those aren't the same thing.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: dawglover05
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus THANKS Y’All

Link Copied to Clipboard