Print Thread
#1904195 11/19/21 01:36 AM
S
Squires Offline OP
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
S
The new Ghostbusters finally hit theaters. I enjoyed it. Given the main characters, I thought it was going to be cheesy, but it wasn't. I think they did a good job with it.

Spoilers below

Only thing I didn't like was they rehashed too many events from the original. The dogs, keymaster/gatekeeper, the lines when confronting Gozer, etc. I didn't mind Gozer coming back, but would liked for it to be a little more original. At the same time, I can see this as an homage to the original ghostbusters, especially Harold.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
B
Legend
Legend
B
I guess one would have to have liked the first movie to care about the second one. I am not putting it down. Just saying it wasn't my cup of tea. My youngest child liked it when he was 10.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's nice to hear that you liked it. I'm sure my wife and I will watch it when it comes to one of the streaming services. It's just not a movie we would pay to watch in the theater. I'm sure it will be cute and funny.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... Ghostbusters Afterlife

Link Copied to Clipboard