Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

Be prepared for a long list.

Last edited by Pdawg; 12/14/21 02:08 PM.

#gmstrong
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Well, of course.
I mean, what's the fun of a bs-free Browns season?

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Pdawg Offline OP
Legend
OP Offline
Legend

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
That greatly decreases our odds of making the playoffs. The timing couldn't be worse.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
All Pro
All Pro
T
Hudson and Hance at tackles, and who would play guard? And will Schwartz ever be back? This is frightening. Odd the defense is almost unscathed.

D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
The Gods hate the Browns

If it's not Chaos, it's not Cleveland.
T
Legend
Legend
T
Hooper and Teller will miss the Raider game for the 2nd year in a row. ?
Who is starting at TE? Bugs bunny?

" first base, bugs bunny, 2nd base bugs bunny, left field, shortstop bugs bunny, pitching bugs bunny third base bugs bunny, " nosedive rapidly losing altitude, the good news is the speed is increasing.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
L
Legend
Legend
L
as if the offense needed any more obstacles.. be lucky to get a FG this game....Hudson and Hance at tackles...you couldn't go out there and find worse if you tried. Hudson has no business even in the league. I can't believe we keep putting him out there with an injured Baker as it is.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
The Browns Browning as usual. Browns season officially over now.

1 member likes this: slick
D
Legend
Legend
D
By most of the accounts I heard and read, Hudson played pretty well Sunday.

1 member likes this: THROW LONG
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by leadtheway
be lucky to get a FG this game.

Who's going to kick the field goal? The guy that is currently the place kicker WON'T!

T
Legend
Legend
T
The defensive backfield will mostly be in tact? (tack??)
If Takk McKinley is out would that give our good friend Taki Taki more playing time?
Will the Browns be able to utilize the full group of linebackers except for Takk McKinley, including Ifeadi Obifumu, and will Porter Gustin play?
edit https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/8-players-to-covid-list
I read 8 Browns players on the Covid list, for having 8 players on the covid list those 6, +2 didn't seem like the most damaging group that could have, what I mean is it's not like they all 8 played running back or something.

Last edited by THROW LONG; 12/14/21 04:10 PM. Reason: add link

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted by Dave
he did not..they had Hance playing TE on that side to help as well but from PFF
"The rookie didn't blow away the Baltimore Ravens front seven with his performance in Cleveland's 24-22 win on Sunday, but he held up just enough. According to PFF, Hudson finished with a 44.5 overall grade. That was second-worst on the Browns offensive line, and his team-low 28.7 run-blocking grade played the biggest part." And now hooper out and wills out so Hance will have to play T. Not ideal for sure, just hope Stefanski stops being an idiot and just concentrates on making the run game work so baker lives to fight another day. LV defense isn't anything to right home about, we should be able to win by playing defense and running the ball and a short passing game to the backs. Hunt being able to go would be huge

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
O
Legend
Legend
O
According to PFF, Hudson finished with a 44.5 overall grade. That was second-worst on the Browns offensive line....

I love how you casually gloss over the fact that one of Bitonio, Tretter, Teller, or Wills had a lower rating than our 4th (or 5th?) string rookie tackle in his second NFL game.

Last edited by oobernoober; 12/14/21 04:46 PM. Reason: 'or', not 'and'

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
2 members like this: FATE, jfanent
T
Legend
Legend
T
I think all of that goes to show, that PFF can kiss all of our burrow(s) when the Browns go out and win the game on Saturday.
PFF can look at one on one matchups blah blah,
but all 11 people on the field, take and do something at the snap, and what matters is, was it a positive play, and what's the score at the end of the game.
I'd take ELEVEN GUYS, with a 44 ranking, that go down the field and score a TOUCHDOWN, and Pff can go blow it out their hee haw! Horn honking!!
I'm all for getting right behind James Hudson.
Run it right behind James Hudson's block!!! Set up punch, set up Bump, Set up SMASH!
Win the game on Saturday, 430 Pm. Take a 5 hour energy drink or something. thumbsup

C
Legend
Legend
C
Originally Posted by oobernoober
According to PFF, Hudson finished with a 44.5 overall grade. That was second-worst on the Browns offensive line....

I love how you casually gloss over the fact that one of Bitonio, Tretter, Teller, or Wills had a lower rating than our 4th (or 5th?) string rookie tackle in his second NFL game.

Hint. It wasn’t Bitonio, Teller, or Tretter.

1 member likes this: oobernoober
L
Legend
Legend
L

because I was talking about Hudson. And he had a ton of help, and wills was ranked lower, but he's been pretty bad this year so it isn't that big of news

T
Legend
Legend
T
Baker is Just going to have to throw the ball to his first read, and hit on the 2 minute offense.
Now, I know we haven't seen that in 20 years, but, it is still possible, other teams do it every week.

O
Legend
Legend
O

because I was talking about [a rookie 4/5th-stringer playing his second NFL game and comparing him to PB-level starters]. And he had a ton of help, and wills was ranked lower, but he's been pretty bad this year so it isn't that big of news

FIFY. Context and common sense makes all the difference.

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by cfrs15

Hint. It wasn’t Bitonio, Teller, or Tretter.

Good to know, but besides the point.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
unreal..... Raiders were a hard game to begin with... this really doesn't help

<><

#gmstrong
D
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
D
And it's only Tuesday.

If it's not Chaos, it's not Cleveland.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Next man up ! OH crap ! next 8 men up ! It is what it is... win it or lose it.. 33 players make up a winning team ! If this team wants a championship the'll have to figure it out.. Covid and injuries are apart of this game now for all teams unfortunately !

L
Legend
Legend
L
Why can’t these guys protect themselves? My 78-year-old mom is more diligent - and apparently wiser - than these guys.

Geez, did they not learn anything from last season? We should have been in high-risk protocol or whatever the hell its called, two or three weeks ago.

Now we need a minor miracle to win on Saturday. Teller AND Wills out? Mercy.

[Linked Image from i28.photobucket.com]

gmstrong

-----------------

2023: The year we got a legit D.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by DaveyD
And it's only Tuesday.
This is my worry. As we saw last year, cases could continue to trickle in

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
E
Legend
Legend
E

Why you can't go by the crying waa waa guys. Hudson doesn't deserve to be in the NFL meanwhile he held his own on sunday and we are talking about what a 6th round pick rookie? Doesn't belong in the NFL Pffft my goodness have you got no pride and you are fans not playing just watching have a little faith and back our guys and don't give me any crap about how you've been backing them all your life.

Guess what we will have top rely on our defense and try to get a running game going like we had prior to the two games with the Ravens as they shut our running game down. We got the best OL coach out there so we will not just dominate via the OL.. Our QB will have to scramble these eggs like he has all season long. We might find a kid like Bradley who has surprised me so far as in he has hands and doesn't drop the ball. Maybe Higgins can come out of his doghouse and dominate with DPJ. Harrison Bryant and Njoku will they get over their injuries in time? meanwhile a few might overcome the Covid protocol and be there for the game.

But outside of Takk we are pretty healthy and ready to go on D and we got a pretty good Defense so lets see if things square up but for crimminey sake stop this whining - it sucks and it takes a very possible win out of ore hands and into one we will have to fight for tooth and nails. Baker will fight - our defense is ready to fight. Lets get the running game going and dominate again!

jmho

Defense wins championships. Watson play your butt off!
Go Browns!
CHRIST HAS RISEN!

GM Strong! & Stay safe everyone!
T
All Pro
All Pro
T
Are the Raiders missing anyone due to COVID?

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by The Big G
Are the Raiders missing anyone due to COVID?

No. Not as of now anyways. They seem to be relatively healthy. Compared to us anyways

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
Legend
Legend
Mike Priefer is back ..

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
Mike Priefer is back ..

Tackles are tackles.
M
Legend
Legend
M
People getting their wish of AVP calling the plays!

Should be fun when the players go through their round of testing today. Oy vey.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Well, much like how we could see how our offense plays w/o OBJ (again), we might get to see how our offense plays while in the hands of AVP (again).

I'd rather we have everyone, but I'll admit I'm curious to see how the offense responds given some of the flack KS gets with his playcalls.

-PrplPplEater
Legend
Legend
This may indicate that there will be more positives today frown

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by Milk Man
People getting their wish of AVP calling the plays!

Should be fun when the players go through their round of testing today. Oy vey.

If he has any players left by game time to call plays for...

" Now here you are running these dirty old streets tattoo on your neck fake gold on your teeth, got the hood here snowed but you can't fool me, we both know who you are"
M
Legend
Legend
M
J/c…

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Originally Posted by Milk Man
J/c…

I would think Keenum will also test positive. Hopefully not but not sure it really matters at this point

C
Legend
Legend
C
Are we in forfeit the game territory yet?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Forfeit? Not with Nick Mullins on the squad! Get used to “Mullins to Cager….touchdown!!”

1 member likes this: oobernoober
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by cfrs15
Are we in forfeit the game territory yet?
Not unless we have an outbreak of unvaccinated players...

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2021 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 14 Raiders 16 Covid hits the Browns again this week

Link Copied to Clipboard