Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
EveDawg #1991301 12/08/22 01:41 PM
F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
Well I’m updating my Iphone 8 to and Iphone 13 this evening. So as the guy was telling me yesterday, as long as my phone is backed-up, everything should transfer over. Anyone experience anything that didn’t? I’m really worried about my music, last time I updated I lost alot of music.

Frenchy #1991347 12/08/22 04:08 PM
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by Frenchy
Well I’m updating my Iphone 8 to and Iphone 13 this evening. So as the guy was telling me yesterday, as long as my phone is backed-up, everything should transfer over. Anyone experience anything that didn’t? I’m really worried about my music, last time I updated I lost alot of music.

Hey, it won't be a problem. I went from an iphone 4 to a 12 in July. (dude just stared at my phone - then asked "is that a 4?")

Yup. My biggest concern was the pictures, and contacts. He hooked it up and said "no problem. It was backed up to the cloud last night." WHAT? I didn't even know I had/was on/whatever - the cloud.

Took all of 4-5 minutes and everything was transferred.

F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
Originally Posted by Frenchy

Hey, it won't be a problem. I went from an iphone 4 to a 12 in July. (dude just stared at my phone - then asked "is that a 4?")

Yup. My biggest concern was the pictures, and contacts. He hooked it up and said "no problem. It was backed up to the cloud last night." WHAT? I didn't even know I had/was on/whatever - the cloud.

Took all of 4-5 minutes and everything was transferred.

All went well today, everything transferred over, should’ve done it a long time ago, lol

1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Everything Else... 5G Upgrade

Link Copied to Clipboard