Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Trump Asks Putin to Release Dirt on Joe Biden
By Jackson RichmanMar 29th, 2022, 10:31 am
5709 comments

Donald Trump vows to ban transgender athletes
Brandon Bell/Getty Images

Former President Donald Trump called on Russian President Vladimir Putin to release dirt on President Joe Biden amid Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

In an interview with Just the News founder John Solomon published on Tuesday, Trump reiterated his unproven claim that Yelena Baturina, a Russian oligarch and the wife of former Moscow Mayor Yury Luzhkov, gave $3.5 million to a business that Hunter Biden, a son of Joe Biden, helped found.

“She gave him $3.5 million so now I would think Putin would know the answer to that,” said Trump. “I think he should release it. I think we should know that answer.”

“How is it that the mayor of Moscow, his wife gave the Biden family three and a half million dollars?” he added. “I think Putin now would be willing to probably give that answer. I’m sure he knows.”

This is not the first time Trump has called on Russia to release damaging information on a political rival. While running for president in 2016, Trump called on Moscow to release the hacked emails of then-Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton.

Additionally in the interview, Trump remarked, “I’m the best thing that ever happened to NATO, because I made them pay. So NATO has plenty of money now.

“And by the way, that’s another, I’m the one who brought up Nord Stream 2 … . I’m the one that blocked it. I terminated it. They weren’t gonna have it. [Biden] then opened it.”

While Biden did waive sanctions against Nord Stream 2, a gas pipeline between Russia and Germany, in 2021, he implemented them last month following Russia’s invasion of Ukraine.

Correction: A previous version of this story incorrectly said Trump claimed Yury Luzhkov gave $3.5 billion to a business Hunter Biden helped found. The claim holds Luzhkov gave $3.5 million.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Traitorous Trump needs to be shut up and locked up.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 03/31/22 05:08 PM.

K
All Pro
All Pro
K
Well clem, I still cannot open your article. That seemed to cause you a great deal of angst, but oh well. I did go over to the nation website and I was able to access a couple of articles free. Which is fortunate because I would not give that bunch a dime. I read what I think is the article you posted, had the nominee’s name in the title. Author Elie Mystal. I am confident my takeaways from it are way different than yours.

When I read the author’s name it rang a bell. Mystal. He is the guy who called the greatest governing document in the history of the world “trash”. Why?? Because it was written by white guys!! So frankly, this guy has zero credibility with me. My main takeaway from the article was that the author was a race obsessed individual. Not sure if you are old enough to remember the Cold War days when people saw a communist under every bed. People were paranoid about all things Russian. This guy sees racism in every word uttered by a senator. He was gravely offended that this black women had to answer to a bunch of white guys. Apparently advise and consent does not apply when the candidate is a black female.

As I said, I rewatched Kavenaugh’s testimony and found nothing objectionable in it. I found nothing objectionable about Jackson’s demeanor. I could not support her because of her positions and beliefs. Posters on here who are lying about kavanaugh’s demeanor should just own up to the fact that he is a strict constructionist and the would never support him. It is not that hard.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

S
All Pro
All Pro
S
How do these sanctions on Nord Stream 2 work exactly? We see this back and forth over who is for them or not for the sanctions. I am still struggling to see how the U.S. can feasibly do anything about a pipeline that transports gas or oil out of a country that is not the U.S. and into a country that is not the U.S. and through territories not in the U.S., with transactions paid for in non-US currencies.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Sununu is a Republican I could get behind (Not just because of this article). Him and Larry Hogan (the governor of Maryland).

At DC roast, NH's GOP governor skewers Trump as 'crazy'

AAMER MADHANI
Sun, April 3, 2022, 11:27 AM

WASHINGTON (AP) — GOP Gov. Chris Sununu of New Hampshire said Donald Trump is “crazy” and joked that if the former Republican president was admitted to a mental hospital, “he ain't getting out!”

Sununu skewered Trump during the Gridiron Club’s spring dinner Saturday night, an annual Washington gathering featuring skits and speeches from Democrats, Republicans and journalists that are expected to “singe” but “not burn” the capital's political elite.

“He’s (expletive) crazy!” Sununu said in salty remarks that roasted members of both parties as well as the Washington journalists who cover them. The governor added: "The press often will ask me if I think Donald Trump is crazy. And I’ll say it this way: I don’t think he’s so crazy that you could put him in a mental institution. But I think if he were in one, he ain’t getting out!”

Sununu also spoke of being left astonished by an encounter with Trump when the former president was visiting New Hampshire for a political rally.

After greeting Trump at the airport, Sununu said Trump insisted he ride with him to the venue. Sununu said that Trump spent most of the ride obsessing over his polling numbers, but at one point broke his train of thought to point out that all the people holding American flags along the motorcade route were his fans.

Trump pointed to one man with a flag and sign before Trump returned to the topic of polling, Sununu recalled.

“I can’t help but notice the guy he pointed at, the sign he’s holding says, '(expletive, Trump!),” Sununu joked.

In his Gridiron address, Sununu also took aim at Democrats and poked fun at himself.

He said White House press secretary Jen Psaki, who is reportedly set to sign a deal soon to join MSNBC, would be smart to get her money upfront considering the network’s ratings.

Sununu noted he was included in a Washington Post list of 10 potential 2024 GOP presidential contenders. He cracked that his vast foreign policy experience included building a short wall with polite signage on New Hampshire’s border with Canada.

Rep. Jamie Raskin of Maryland, who spoke on behalf of Democrats at the dinner, remarked that he had not heard a “Republican use the F-word that much since the Nixon administration.”

“But I’ve got to say that Gov. Sununu's eloquent profanity is the kind of insurrection the GOP needs today," Raskin said.

The sitting president typically attends the event. President Joe Biden, who spent the weekend in his home state of Delaware, skipped but sent a video message. Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo delivered remarks on behalf of the administration.

Republicans last year made a pitch to Sununu to challenge incumbent Democrat Sen. Maggie Hassan in 2022, but he ultimately declined and opted to run for reelection as governor. The seat is one of several that Republicans are eyeing as they look to win control of the Senate in upcoming midterm elections.

Sununu told the Washington Examiner that after hearing GOP leadership’s plan for the next two years, he decided wasn’t interested in simply being a “roadblock” to Biden’s agenda.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dc-roast-nhs-gop-governor-152759812.html

Last edited by Jester; 04/03/22 02:08 PM.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Tackles are tackles.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
It's not cancel culture when they do it. Just like they are 'awake' to fight being 'woke'. smh, you just can't make up all the stupid.

P
Legend
Legend
P
No, Donald Trump did not kill Osama bin Laden, despite claims by a Michigan congresswoman

WASHINGTON – Donald Trump's supporters give him credit for lots of things, but a Michigan member of Congress went way beyond reality in falsely claiming that Trump "caught" Osama bin Laden.

"Caught Osama bin Laden and Soleimani, al-Baghdadi," said Rep. Lisa McClain, R-Mich., during a Trump rally Saturday in Washington Township, Mich., in a speech in which she attacked President Joe Biden's foreign policy.

Trump was a private citizen in 2011, when President Barack Obama authorized the mission that killed bin Laden, the al-Qaida leader and architect of the 9/11 attacks on the United States. Biden was vice president at the time, and opposed the raid during internal deliberations because of uncertainty over whether bin Laden would be at the location of the raid.

During his presidency, Trump authorized military operations that led to the deaths of ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, Iranian military commander Maj. Gen. Qasem Soleimani, and accused terrorist Hamza bin Laden – the son of bin Laden.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...cclain-trump-osama-bin-laden/7262278001/

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Tennessee is trying to find a loophole to ban same-sex marriage even if it legalizes child brides

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/03...ex-marriage-even-legalizes-child-brides/

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/05/22 09:16 AM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/05/22 09:38 PM.

Legend
Legend
All this research on voter fraud violations demanded by GOP leaders keeps biting them directly in the ass.

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/04/05/trump-aide-new-hampshire-house-00022972

“Trump aide seeking New Hampshire House seat voted in 2 states in 2016.

A former Trump administration official now running for Congress in New Hampshire voted twice during the 2016 primary election season, potentially violating federal voting law and leaving him at odds with the Republican Party’s intense focus on “election integrity.”

Matt Mowers, a leading Republican primary candidate looking to unseat Democratic Rep. Chris Pappas, cast an absentee ballot in New Hampshire’s 2016 presidential primary, voting records show. At the time, Mowers served as the director of former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie’s presidential campaign in the pivotal early voting state.”

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/06/22 02:34 PM.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Then why is she in office instead of her husband?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

P
Legend
Legend
P
Marjorie Taylor Greene reports Jimmy Kimmel to cops over Will Smith joke

U.S. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said late Wednesday that she reported comedian Jimmy Kimmel to the U.S. Capitol Police after he joked on air that Will Smith should slap her.

Greene, a Republican from Georgia, said the late-night host’s comment amounted to a “threat of violence.”

On Tuesday’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” Kimmel mocked Greene for calling three GOP senators — Lisa Murkowski of Alaska, Susan Collins of Maine, and Mitt Romney of Utah — “pro-pedophile” when they declared they would vote for Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation into the Supreme Court.

“Wow, where is Will Smith when you really need him, huh?” Kimmel said, appearing to reference Smith’s slap of comedian Chris Rock onstage at this year’s Oscars.

Greene’s comment referenced a line of questioning by GOP members on the Senate Judiciary Committee about Jackson issuing lenient sentences to sex offenders.

“ABC, this threat of violence against me by @jimmykimmel has been filed with the @CapitolPolice,” Greene tweeted Wednesday.

Kimmel responded on Twitter Wednesday night, writing: “Officer? I would like to report a joke.”

https://www.kiro7.com/news/trending...l-smith-joke/BH4QABKYUZF37I45N4ZFUIK77I/

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Ohio GOP Senate hopeful: Middle class doesn't pay fair share

JULIE CARR SMYTH
Fri, April 8, 2022, 6:05 PM·3 min read

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Mike Gibbons, a leading Republican Senate candidate from Ohio, said at a media event last fall that middle-class Americans don't pay “any kind of a fair share” of income taxes.

“The top 20% of earners in the United States pay 82% of federal income tax — and, if you do the math, and 45% to 50% don’t pay any income tax, you can see the middle class is not really paying any kind of a fair share, depending on how you want to define it,” Gibbons said.

The comments by Gibbons, a millionaire investment banker from Cleveland, were made in a September episode of “The Landscape” podcast by Crain's Cleveland Business. But they could take on new resonance after Republican Sen. Rick Scott of Florida, a potential 2024 presidential candidate, introduced a governing plan in February that has divided the party over its call to raise taxes on millions of Americans who don’t earn enough to pay federal income taxes.

Scott, who leads the Senate Republicans’ campaign arm, has said that paying even a small tax would give poor people “skin in the game” to boost their interest and involvement in how tax dollars are spent.

Other leading Republicans, including Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, have distanced themselves from Scott's proposal, worried that the prospect of raising taxes on lower-income Americans could prompt election-year attacks from Democrats.

Campaign spokesperson Samantha Cotten said Friday that Gibbons has pledged not to raise taxes on individuals or businesses.

“Mike Gibbons does not support tax increases on any American — and never has,” she said in a statement. “Mike is a businessman, not a career politician and he understands economics and how to implement smart ideas and strategies that will benefit all Americans.”

Yet, ahead of the May 3 primary, Republican rivals are looking to use the comments against Gibbons. One opponent, Republican Mark Pukita, has had it posted on his YouTube page for the last three weeks with the caption "Tax Hike Mike Gibbons.”

Asked about the Scott plan during a Republican Senate debate last week, former Ohio Republican chair Jane Timken said she opposes his proposal to raise taxes on the middle class, while “Hillbilly Elegy” author J.D. Vance said the GOP needs to stand for “middle-class people being able to raise a family and do it on a single income.”

In the video, Gibbons is pictured before a campaign backdrop and criticizes Democrats for advancing an “absolutely false” narrative that “the middle class is getting screwed and the wealthy, the elite, are cheating everybody” because they "need the middle class to win an election.” He says he doesn't have a problem with a "progressive tax system structure" but notes that the wealthy already pay a lot in taxes.

Gibbons asks: “How much of the total tax bill can a very small percentage of the nation pay and still be a democracy?"

Democrats have spent the better part of a decade pushing for higher taxes on top earners and will likely do so again this year.

President Joe Biden included a “Billionaire Minimum Income Tax” in his 2023 budget proposal. In announcing the tax proposal, the Democrat asserted that “a firefighter and a teacher pay more than double” the tax rate that a billionaire pays.

According an analysis of 2019 Internal Revenue Service data, the most recent available, by the fiscally conservative Tax Foundation, the top 10% of Americans earn 47.3% of reported income and pay 70.9% of the income taxes. The bottom 50% of American wage earners report 11.5% of the income and pay 3.1% of the taxes. That leaves the middle 40% of Americans earning 41.2% of the income and paying 26.1% of the income taxes.

The Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, a left-leaning think tank, argues that such figures do not reflect considerable amounts of wealth among high-income Americans that are shielded from taxation or are taxed at lower rates than wage earners.

https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-gop-senate-hopeful-middle-220541018.html

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Virginia GOP official who called Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin a "stinking N-word" and called for the lynching of Austin and others in Washington refuses to resign.

https://www.newsweek.com/gop-official-who-called-lynching-lloyd-austin-refuses-resign-1696507

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Things Not to Say 101.

Also, nearly getting in an altercation with Josh Mandel on stage.

His commercials were also horrific. Almost as bad as that one lady who said she was “Trump Strong.”

The guy is a total tool.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
But I thought there wasn't any racism anymore? I thought that saying in some cases Republicans elect racists was a lie? I mean when you see a crowd marching with tiki torches shouting "Jews will not replace me!", there are certainly good people on that side, right?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Well I just got back from a ban after over a year without one. Putting arch back on ignore and throwing Vers in there too. I've also bumped heads with 40, fate, and Keith, but they all seem like the type who don't run to the refs when things are heated. 99.9% know it's the guy who can't take ridicule. I'm just done with him. And the GOP, Trump supporters, and alt-right wingers will still get told what's on my mind at ALL times. That is all.

E
Legend
Legend
E
I'm not surprised you went to banned camp. You've been calling people names left and right.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Well deserved names though. And I've seen much worse said on here, with NADA, ZIP ZILCH... Especially you. You get away with all kinds of that crap. Have you ever been banned?

E
Legend
Legend
E
I don't call posters names. I bash groups in general. And yes, I have been banned before.

No Craps Given
A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Well I just got back from a ban after over a year without one. Putting arch back on ignore and throwing Vers in there too. I've also bumped heads with 40, fate, and Keith, but they all seem like the type who don't run to the refs when things are heated. 99.9% know it's the guy who can't take ridicule. I'm just done with him. And the GOP, Trump supporters, and alt-right wingers will still get told what's on my mind at ALL times. That is all.

So ironic, and everyone knows it.

You can't accept that apparently you broke the rules, and apparently got banned. So, you do you and blame me? For reporting you to some ref/s? Please. Grow up. I don't even know HOW to report anyone to a ref.

Last edited by archbolddawg; 04/10/22 05:39 PM.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I don't call posters names. I bash groups in general. And yes, I have been banned before.

I'm an equal opportunity basher.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by EveDawg

I'm an equal opportunity basher.

Then don't complain when you get banned. rolleyes I think the refs are pretty lenient in this forum in general. You have to be pretty blatently crossing the line before they toss you.

No Craps Given
1 member likes this: FATE
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by archbolddawg

So ironic, and everyone knows it.

You can't accept that apparently you broke the rules, and apparently got banned. So, you do you and blame me? For reporting you to some ref/s? Please. Grow up. I don't even know HOW to report anyone to a ref.

LMAO, lies. You expect us to believe you don't know how to report somebody… like you don't support Trump… you're a joke arch. We're done. Just don't talk to me anymore. I've blocked you permanently this time and this is the last post of yours that I will ever read. Have a good day. Go rat on somebody else.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/10/22 08:04 PM.

A
Legend
Legend
A
What?

There is no "report" button/option.

What does my HAVING voted for Trump in the past have anything to do with you getting yourself banned?

I'll reply to whom I care to, thanks.

You've 'blocked me permanently' now? Earlier, you said you had blocked me, so, that earlier post was a lie?

At least you didn't accuse me, this time, of banning you.

Hey, I didn't even know you were gone.

Legend
Legend
Bring it, bad boy! catfight

FTR, I've reported one person in all my time here and it wasn't even a comment directed at me. It was egregious as hell and unacceptable in any forum.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
We haven't gone past friendly for quite a while. I knew it wasn't you. Haven't EVER got that vibe from you even when it's heated. But coincidences don't happen all the time with the same guy in play. I think that sums it up. If you know what I mean.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

And wow. Just wow.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/10/22 11:19 PM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Hey Pit/Peen, what's so scary on the southern border of Tennessee?

All these GOPers want their walls around them, jail would do that for them and make everyone else a little safer.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 04/11/22 09:26 PM.

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Tommy Tuberville

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Republicans, what they have become pt.4

Link Copied to Clipboard