Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Legend
Legend
O
I was looking at that or a cut/fitted fire blanket (they do sell those fitted for my smoker).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by oobernoober
I was looking at that or a cut/fitted fire blanket (they do sell those fitted for my smoker).

Never really seen a fire blanket but never really looked. For many years I had a well protected area where wind was never a big issue. I have done the wood wall deal before where I did get some exposure to windy conditions....mostly winter wind.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
O
Legend
Legend
O
https://bbqsmokermods.com/lavalock-tm-thermal-blanket-for-wsm-18-5-weber-smokey-mountain-cover.html

"Thermal Blanket" or I think it's also called a welding blanket (?).

There is no level of sucking we haven't seen; in fact, I'm pretty sure we hold the patents on a few levels of sucking NOBODY had seen until the past few years.

-PrplPplEater
1 member likes this: Ballpeen
Legend
Legend
I have an offset smoker. In the winter, I use a cheapo welders blanket over the cook chamber. I usually don't have issues maintaining unless the temp goes well below freezing or it's really windy.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Browns 2022 schedule

Link Copied to Clipboard