Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
My bad. I did say that. I probably should not have. It was just you saying that Christians are no better than the Taliban that got to me.

All the names I get called get to me too bro. Do you honestly believe I think all Christians are taliban? I mean my wife and mother are both Christians... No. I actually think using religion for political gain is hypocrisy at it's finest. People who do that are the ones I'm talking about. But to be heard in any convo in here, you have to be a little shocking to get past the "I'm right, Your wrong, bias." Changing minds often requires making people think. This is why outlandish statements are made in politics every day. They are trying to change minds and solidify their own stances. Crazy, outlandish statements kept Trump from being removed from office twice, and damn near a third time. It's seems to be the go to tool for politics today. I wish it weren't.

So when I say Christofascism, this is what I mean: Religion being used as a tool to FORCE people to comply with draconian laws and rituals, in the name of religious principles.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/18/22 05:05 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
To be fair I think Jamie Raskins is an absolute slimeball for other reasons:

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
I don't know. I wasn't the best biology student, but I am pretty sure I remember something about a single cell being "life".

It is what it is.

Every living entity has 'live cells' Peen. That's doesn't mean they are independent, self-aware, nor SACRED. You would never think twice about having cancer removed or killed. But that cancer is comprised of living cells too. And cells die at an alarming rate with ZERO human remorse, because they aren't that important individually. Nobody mourns a frozen off wart for that reason. And of curse a fetus is not a wart, but it's also not a living breathing baby. It's cells that are still a part of the mother's anatomy.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by FrankZ
To be fair I think Jamie Raskins is an absolute slimeball for other reasons:

No he wouldn't vote to ban abortions just because you tweaked your wording on a law that takes away choice.... This proved ZERO about NADA. And I don't know you reasons, don't know a ton about Rakins past, but he seems like a stand up dude to me. He has pretty much aligned with my beliefs in everything I know of him.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/18/22 07:09 PM.

Legend
Legend
Dem witness tells House committee men can get pregnant, have abortions
'I believe that everyone can identify for themselves,' Aimee Arrambide tells House Judiciary Committee

Q: "Do you believe that men can become pregnant and have abortions?" -
-RepDanBishop

A: "Yes." -Democrat witness

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-committee-witness-men-get-pregnant-have-abortions

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
[

No he wouldn't vote to ban abortions just because you tweaked your wording on a law that takes away choice.... This proved ZERO about NADA. And I don't know you reasons, don't know a ton about Rakins past, but he seems like a stand up dude to me. He has pretty much aligned with my beliefs in everything I know of him.

You can overcome it if you try hard. whistle

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Doocy Grills Jean-Pierre on Leaked Memo Showing DHS Preparing For Political Violence if SCOTUS Overturns Roe v Wade (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published May 18, 2022 at 3:20pm

Fox News reporter Peter Doocy on Wednesday grilled White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre on a leaked memo showing the DHS is bracing for violence if the Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade.

“The unclassified May 13 memo by DHS’ intelligence arm says threats that followed the leak of a draft opinion — targeting Supreme Court Justices, lawmakers and other public officials, as well as clergy and health care providers — “are likely to persist and may increase leading up to and following the issuing of the Court’s official ruling.”” – Axios reported.

Of course the threats of terrorism and violence are coming from the left, but the Democrat-media complex is claiming that conservatives will burn it down if the SCOTUS overturns Roe.

The DHS memo also warned that white people may commit violence: “Some racially or ethnically motivated violent extremists’ embrace of pro-life narratives may be linked to the perception of wanting to ‘save white children’ and ‘fight white genocide,'”

TRENDING: 'Bullsh*t Baffles the Brains" - Tesla Removed from S&P 500 ESG Index - Elon Musk Responds

More about the leaked DHS memo from CBS’s Catherine Herridge:

Peter Doocy specifically asked Karine Jean-Pierre if the threats are coming from pro-lifers or pro-baby killers.

“Are these threats from pro-abortion activists or anti-abortion activists?” Doocy asked Karine Jean-Pierre.

Jean-Pierre delivered a word salad and then said, “It seems like to us that it is very one-sided on what we call out as intimidation or as violence.”

VIDEO:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...olence-scotus-overturns-roe-v-wade-video

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
Dem witness tells House committee men can get pregnant, have abortions
'I believe that everyone can identify for themselves,' Aimee Arrambide tells House Judiciary Committee

Q: "Do you believe that men can become pregnant and have abortions?" -
-RepDanBishop

A: "Yes." -Democrat witness

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-committee-witness-men-get-pregnant-have-abortions

What it's like to be pregnant as a transmasculine person

https://helloclue.com/articles/lgbt/what-it-s-like-to-be-pregnant-as-a-transmasculine-person

Can men become pregnant?

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/can-men-become-pregnant

I wasn't aware of this until recently. Just sharing to show you, no dog in the pregnant man fight. It's too unnatural/new for me to wrap around or have an opinion about. But the Dem you are mocking was telling the truth.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 05/18/22 09:07 PM.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Supreme Court Draft Overturning Roe vs Wade

Link Copied to Clipboard