Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Idaho is a backwater state filled with a bunch of these types. It’s the West Virginia of the Pacific NW.

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by EveDawg
Originally Posted by northlima dawg
I was on Tik tok about an hour ago and three different videos came up of about 30-35 guys in camo that were arrested in Idaho today.
Somebody called the police on them as they were spotted getting in the back of a U-Haul truck.
They were all in camo pants, blue shirts and had what one called a "kkk" masks on.

The police pulled them over, got them all out of the truck and unmasked and arrested every single one of them.

They were members of a group called "Patriot Front" and were on their way to a pride event called Pride in the Park.

They were arrested on conspiracy to riot charges and there could be other charges pending.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5543473/patriot-front-members-arrested-pride-event-jumping-into-uhaul/

Did you even look at that article. They seem to be up to no good, but they were not wearing camo pants or "kkk masks" Thats a libtard crybaby wet dream.

lol how you out here trying to give white supremacist the benefit of doubt when it comes to what they're wearing? they had balaclavas on and had patches on their shirt and hats that CLEARLY identified themselves as members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front. you honestly think they're any different than the klan? you think somehow that's a more redeemable quality than the klan?

yall will defend these sort of clowns and give them any little excuse, and then turn around and get mad if someone claims you're racist.

that would be like me defending losers like Farrakhan and then get mad if somebody claims im racist toward white americans. uhhh, duuuuuuuuh.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
oh, and remember when conservatives claimed the left was transporting protesters to different cities?

man, conservatives out here transporting white supremacist in full riot gear to disrupt pride events. the projecting by the right is astounding.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-police-arrest-dozens-suspicion-conspiracy-riot-gay-pride-event

go straight to the comment section, and look at all the conservatives defending these losers. a bunch of Eve's and Jfanent's making all the excuses in the world....for white supremacist.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by Swish
oh, and remember when conservatives claimed the left was transporting protesters to different cities?

man, conservatives out here transporting white supremacist in full riot gear to disrupt pride events. the projecting by the right is astounding.

Are you saying then that the left didn't transport protesters to different cities? Just curious on this.

Legend
Legend
i dunno, because i never seen a group of leftist protestors in full riot gear being transported across state lines getting bust by the cops.

i see the right CLAIM a lot of crap though, only for actual video evidence of them doing the very thing they claimed the other side was doing.

are you now another poster defending the actions of white supremacist? are you saying this video you are watching is a-ok? are you now claiming that it's bad for all different races of americans to protest against police brutality, but ok for white supremacist to attempt to inflict fear and terror against the LBGT?

are you doing another "whatabout" post? are you gonna actually respond to the incident, or just respond to my response? seems to be an occuring theme. more concerned with what i say than what's actually happening. What's the over/under on you actually addressing the incident at hand?

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
https://www.foxnews.com/us/idaho-police-arrest-dozens-suspicion-conspiracy-riot-gay-pride-event

go straight to the comment section, and look at all the conservatives defending these losers. a bunch of Eve's and Jfanent's making all the excuses in the world....for white supremacist.

WTF? I didn't comment on this thread and I don't defend white supremecism. I remember posting a meme here that you got upset about that was slamming dems and all the dems in it were AA. I honestly thought the one women was white, but if I would have said that here, I would have been laughed out of the place. I absolutely didn't intend to try and slip a racist crack into the forum. I take the conservative (not what's passing for conservative in todays federal government) stance on a lot of issues and that's not going to change.

And into the forest I go, to lose my mind and find my soul.
- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
i dunno, because i never seen a group of leftist protestors in full riot gear being transported across state lines getting bust by the cops.

i see the right CLAIM a lot of crap though, only for actual video evidence of them doing the very thing they claimed the other side was doing.

are you now another poster defending the actions of white supremacist? are you saying this video you are watching is a-ok? are you now claiming that it's bad for all different races of americans to protest against police brutality, but ok for white supremacist to attempt to inflict fear and terror against the LBGT?

are you doing another "whatabout" post? are you gonna actually respond to the incident, or just respond to my response? seems to be an occuring theme. more concerned with what i say than what's actually happening. What's the over/under on you actually addressing the incident at hand?

This is why there can be no dialog or changes.

I asked a question, and you now think you can attack me for being a <fill in the blanks of all sorts of nasty stuff>

There have been numerous stories of right wing protests being disrupted violently by left wing people, I honestly don't think there is question it happens. You did however try to gaslight with saying the right claims the left does it but it really is them doing it. Both sides have been trying to silence the other. I keep hearing how we need "conversations" but it seems people mean they just need to shout down anyone they think doesn't agree with them.

I don't agree with the white supremacist's message, I do agree they should be allowed a voice and the ability to protest without violence. Just as I don't agree with the "antifa" anti-capitalist message, but they have the right to peaceful protest and to have a voice.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by jfanent

WTF? I didn't comment on this thread and I don't defend white supremecism. I remember posting a meme here that you got upset about that was slamming dems and all the dems in it were AA. I honestly thought the one women was white, but if I would have said that here, I would have been laughed out of the place. I absolutely didn't intend to try and slip a racist crack into the forum. I take the conservative (not what's passing for conservative in todays federal government) stance on a lot of issues and that's not going to change.

dont play the WTF game. Eve is out here defending that crap and you endorsed her post. the reason i got ticked off was because it was all AA, even though you knew damn well during those protest in 2020, every color and they momma's was out there. AA's, WW's, the NBA, all of them.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ

I asked a question, and you now think you can attack me for being a <fill in the blanks of all sorts of nasty stuff>

There have been numerous stories of right wing protests being disrupted violently by left wing people, I honestly don't think there is question it happens. You did however try to gaslight with saying the right claims the left does it but it really is them doing it. Both sides have been trying to silence the other. I keep hearing how we need "conversations" but it seems people mean they just need to shout down anyone they think doesn't agree with them.

I don't agree with the white supremacist's message, I do agree they should be allowed a voice and the ability to protest without violence. Just as I don't agree with the "antifa" anti-capitalist message, but they have the right to peaceful protest and to have a voice.

so you think a bunch of white supremacist packed in a Uhaul truck traveling across state lines in riot gear and masks were there to peacefully protest?

you know why it's hard to have dialog? because once again, you couldn't even call this specific instance out directly. it's always gotta be a 'whatabout' comment attached to it. when you do that, you downplay the very incident that just took place.

you want dialog with me? start by calling these clowns out without deflecting to someone else. until you do that, this is the kind of response you will get from me.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
back to the incident.

i'm glad the cops responded the tip a caller sent. i wish they would've unmasked these clowns on the spot for all to see, however. these losers still managed to get off relatively easy.

i can't even call out the Klan with this. the klan that exist today is on their nationalism, leave me alone rhetoric. these new racist we got today are extremely violent, extremely open with their hate, and very motivated to carry out these acts.

imagine being so bothered by the LBGT community that you load up in a back of a Uhaul in an attempt to create fear, panic, and intimidation just because you're offended.

your feelings doesn't give you the right to violate other people's rights. imagine being so proud of your race that you gotta be masked up and dressed like a bunch of private military, all boy high school.

starting to think a lot of these conservatives are in the closet themselves. aint no way in hell you hate somebody that much for their sexuality, unless you hate yourself for your sexuality...

just like these white supremacist. bet all the money in my account most of them jump straight to PHub and seach for latino/ebony videos.

- Theodore Roosevelt
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Swish,
Do you have a tik tok account or able to navigate twitter?
There was a lot of people on site when they brought them out of the U-haul and lined them up.

They did unmask them before they led them off-and there was pictures of them. a lot of pictures and video

By the time I went to sleep last night, a bunch of them were booked and their names were already listed.

Legend
Legend
i do. but unfortunately when it comes to news i try to stick to verified accounts, although even i screw that up every now and then. i'll search for more of the videos and photos. but since you told me, i trust that it indeed did happen.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

dont play the WTF game. Eve is out here defending that crap and you endorsed her post. the reason i got ticked off was because it was all AA, even though you knew damn well during those protest in 2020, every color and they momma's was out there. AA's, WW's, the NBA, all of them.

Get bent. Here's the post I liked. It's not defending anything. It even says they seem to be up to no good.

"Did you even look at that article. They seem to be up to no good, but they were not wearing camo pants or "kkk masks" Thats a libtard crybaby wet dream."

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
ill get bent as soon as you stop dancing around the fact that you endorsed Eve's post trying to deflect and downplay what just occurred.

til then, i'll keep believing that you're A-ok with voting side by side with white supremacist. and all you can do is be mad about it.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
You believe what you want, but I'm more sad than mad that someone would think I'm a closet racist. I'm not dancing, I admitted liking the post. How does "they seem to be up to no good" deflecting and downplaying? I got a chuckle out of the dig at the hyperbole.

- John Muir

#GMSTRONG
Legend
Legend
so anyways, back to this group Patriot Front.

did a bit of digging. I'm trying to figure out why they don't allow women in the group. Like, shouldn't having women present gain more legitimacy to their cause?

let's say they get their wish of no LBGT or minorities in a particular state - because we all know it won't be the entire country.

gonna be kinda hard to repopulate the master race without women, right? i really want to know how an ethnostate would sustain itself. sounds pretty complicated.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
You believe what you want, but I'm more sad than mad that someone would think I'm a closet racist. I'm not dancing, I admitted liking the post. How does "they seem to be up to no good" deflecting and downplaying? I got a chuckle out of the dig at the hyperbole.

Meet the American who invented the 'clean, wholesome' corn dog

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/meet-american-invented-corn-dog

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
Thats how it works on this board now. Disagree with a liberal and suddenly you're white supremist.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
That's how it works in all of Amerika these days.

A
Legend
Legend
A
Originally Posted by Squires
Thats how it works on this board now. Disagree with a liberal and suddenly you're white supremist.

White, christian, racist, supremacist child killer, elitist.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
so you think a bunch of white supremacist packed in a Uhaul truck traveling across state lines in riot gear and masks were there to peacefully protest?

you know why it's hard to have dialog? because once again, you couldn't even call this specific instance out directly. it's always gotta be a 'whatabout' comment attached to it. when you do that, you downplay the very incident that just took place.

you want dialog with me? start by calling these clowns out without deflecting to someone else. until you do that, this is the kind of response you will get from me.

So you believe violence should be allowed if the perpetrators are left wing? <=-- see... deflection and misleading question

You again, misrepresent what I said. It feels like you are just fine with the violence if the people are left wing, but you want to point and shout if they are not. You either believe the violence is wrong or you don't.

Maybe you missed this the first time. Try reading the whole bit instead of just jumping to conclusions. I don't have to agree with the message to believe in someone's right to say it. You seem very focused on silencing one side and only pointing out the warts from that side.

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by EveDawg
I was on Tik tok about an hour ago and three different videos came up of about 30-35 guys in camo that were arrested in Idaho today.
Somebody called the police on them as they were spotted getting in the back of a U-Haul truck.
They were all in camo pants, blue shirts and had what one called a "kkk" masks on.

The police pulled them over, got them all out of the truck and unmasked and arrested every single one of them.

They were members of a group called "Patriot Front" and were on their way to a pride event called Pride in the Park.

They were arrested on conspiracy to riot charges and there could be other charges pending.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/5543473/patriot-front-members-arrested-pride-event-jumping-into-uhaul/

Did you even look at that article. They seem to be up to no good, but they were not wearing camo pants or "kkk masks" Thats a libtard crybaby wet dream.

lol how you out here trying to give white supremacist the benefit of doubt when it comes to what they're wearing? they had balaclavas on and had patches on their shirt and hats that CLEARLY identified themselves as members of the white supremacist group Patriot Front. you honestly think they're any different than the klan? you think somehow that's a more redeemable quality than the klan?

yall will defend these sort of clowns and give them any little excuse, and then turn around and get mad if someone claims you're racist.

that would be like me defending losers like Farrakhan and then get mad if somebody claims im racist toward white americans. uhhh, duuuuuuuuh.

smh, I must need some sleep. I read that as baklava. Why the hell would they be wearing sticky treats? smh.

1 member likes this: Jester
O
Legend
Legend
O

TO START RIOTS AND BLAME THE LEFT!

O
Legend
Legend
O

Are you saying then that the left didn't transport protesters to different cities? Just curious on this.

Protesters, yes. Thugs looking to start riots, no. The bigger part of the BLM riots was 100% started by right-wingers like these, trying to start a race war. It was obvious then and obvious now. And yes, many of ALL colors jumped on the looting bandwagon. But there is hard evidence that right-wingers like these losers were there starting the riots.

O
Legend
Legend
O

I believe you. Please don't prove me wrong.

O
Legend
Legend
O

Antifa isn't anti-capitalist, they are anti-fascist first, anti-racism/bigots next, and anti-corrupt-capitalism maybe 10th or 11th. We all live in a capitalist society, so we are all capitalist by default. smh

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/12/22 07:15 PM.
A
Legend
Legend
A

First, it wasn't "conservatives" transporting haters. This small faction did it themselves, with no help from true "conservatives". There is no link from them to conservatives, other than they may call themselves conservative.

Haters gonna hate. A tip came in, thankfully, and they all got arrested, thankfully.

No "projecting" from the right, that I know of.

But see, when you lump people together, you look bad, really.

I'm a white (sorry) Christian (sorry) conservative (sorry) that has NEVER stood for or endorsed anti lgbq rights.

But, since I'm white, Christian, and conservative, you lump me in with the radicals on the right. Would you be fine if I lump you in to a radical leftist, and being a racist?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Swish,
Do you have a tik tok account or able to navigate twitter?
There was a lot of people on site when they brought them out of the U-haul and lined them up.

They did unmask them before they led them off-and there was pictures of them. a lot of pictures and video

By the time I went to sleep last night, a bunch of them were booked and their names were already listed.

You can count on them being doxxed by now and on the list. There are many on the list. They will be lucky to ever see a corporate paycheck again. There is just no place in a democracy for people like this.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/12/22 07:20 PM.
O
Legend
Legend
O

Oh, this bit is funny?

Originally Posted by EveTard

Then I no longer believe you. tongue

And I'm pretty sure you liking it is crack-baby Eve's wet dream.

And I fully expect a like for that dig at the hyperbole.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/12/22 07:27 PM.
Legend
Legend
go ahead and call me whatever you want.

you're the one who votes with the same party that caters to white supremacist. there's literally nothing you or anyone else can call me or label me that is worse than voting side by side with the "jews will not replace us" crowd.

all i'mma do is laugh.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Protesters, yes. Thugs looking to start riots, no. The bigger part of the BLM riots was 100% started by right-wingers like these, trying to start a race war. It was obvious then and obvious now. And yes, many of ALL colors jumped on the looting bandwagon. But there is hard evidence that right-wingers like these losers were there starting the riots.

Where is this "hard evidence"?

O
Legend
Legend
O
You probably saw it 100 times and just denied it. Look up the riots and umbrella man.

Legend
Legend
notice how specific they have to get when i call them out.

white, christian, conservative. a very specific demographic.

meanwhile all they can do is call us libtards and leftist, cause they can't be any more specific. why? cause its literally white, black, latino, asian, middle eastern, straight, LBGT, christians, muslims, jewish, etc etc etc.

meanwhile i don't know who fits the stereotype of an illegal alien more: the illegal alien, or the all white conservatives hoping out the back of a Uhaul.

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by Squires

I feel your faux victimhood. I will shed a fake tear for you now. Feel better?

O
Legend
Legend
O
Originally Posted by 40YEARSWAITING
That's how it works in all of Amerika these days.

It's a regular self-inflicted victimhood pity party up in here! Whoo hoo! I found the circus, now bring on the clowns!

O
Legend
Legend
O
notice how specific they have to get when i call them out.

white, christian, conservative. a very specific demographic.

meanwhile all they can do is call us libtards and leftist, cause they can't be any more specific. why? cause its literally white, black, latino, asian, middle eastern, straight, LBGT, christians, muslims, jewish, etc etc etc.

meanwhile i don't know who fits the stereotype of an illegal alien more: the illegal alien, or the all white conservatives hoping out the back of a Uhaul.

And wishing they were Russian. Don't forget that bit. Cheering for Putin, only ONE demographic is doing that.

A
Legend
Legend
A
But see, I didn't call you anything. You have lumped me into a category I don't belong to. And I've never called you a libtard, or anyone else for that matter. As for leftist, yeah, just like I'm called names. But you don't care - you just like lumping people into a pile of "I don't like."

When you do that, people reply.

O
Legend
Legend
O

So you believe violence should be allowed if the perpetrators are left wing? <=-- see... deflection and misleading question

You again, misrepresent what I said. It feels like you are just fine with the violence if the people are left wing, but you want to point and shout if they are not. You either believe the violence is wrong or you don't.

Maybe you missed this the first time. Try reading the whole bit instead of just jumping to conclusions. I don't have to agree with the message to believe in someone's right to say it. You seem very focused on silencing one side and only pointing out the warts from that side.

YOU JUST SAID YOU WANT THEM TO HAVE A VOICE. Their message is hate, and you endorse them being able to spread it. Tell me how Swish is wrong again? smh. Do you even read what you write?

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/12/22 07:37 PM.
A
Legend
Legend
A
Everyone is allowed to have an opinion. Everyone is allowed to peacefully protest. When things get violent, or there are more than hints of things getting violent, or when the rights of others are inhibited due to violence or threats thereof, that's when the problem exists.

Page 6 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus And The Violence Begins...

Link Copied to Clipboard