Legend
O
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

S
Rookie
Rookie
S
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Research is only as good and reliable as the source you collect it from. You are a prime example of what's wrong with "research". You never research the sources you get your information from.

Actually I research all of it, you on the other hand not so much. Just like the article I posted, it is fact based. There are no ad hominem attacks it’s all based on facts. You read these stupid little articles from the Washington post and the New York Times that are clearly written opinions by the liberal author and you soak it in as facts like a good little low information voter. Man you guys are sad.

Just like hunters laptop was Russian disinformation… 😂😂😂 how can you guys hear that knowing it’s not true and still continue to believe these people. Straight sickening.

A
Legend
Legend
A
I can't tell you how many times pit has posted an article claiming his point of view, only to read the article and say "dude, it's not what the headline says." He feels he's an 'expert' on everything, and he does such deep extensive research. It's a joke, really.

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Shing14
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Research is only as good and reliable as the source you collect it from. You are a prime example of what's wrong with "research". You never research the sources you get your information from.

Actually I research all of it, you on the other hand not so much. Just like the article I posted, it is fact based. There are no ad hominem attacks it’s all based on facts. You read these stupid little articles from the Washington post and the New York Times that are clearly written opinions by the liberal author and you soak it in as facts like a good little low information voter. Man you guys are sad.

Just like hunters laptop was Russian disinformation… 😂😂😂 how can you guys hear that knowing it’s not true and still continue to believe these people. Straight sickening.

Sorry dude - you burst on the scene claiming 2000 Mules was a documentary that proved something. Every discussion I have sen you take part in you show that you are a primary example of Confirmation Bias ... you check all your sources with a predetermined predisposition. Pffft.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by archbolddawg
I can't tell you how many times pit has posted an article claiming his point of view, only to read the article and say "dude, it's not what the headline says." He feels he's an 'expert' on everything, and he does such deep extensive research. It's a joke, really.

My stalker is back! You and vers should start a club. lmao

the joke is you are spending your time following me around attacking me. And you say I should get a life? You're such a bitter little man.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Shing14
Actually I research all of it, you on the other hand not so much. Just like the article I posted, it is fact based. There are no ad hominem attacks it’s all based on facts.

You do realize that you used Breitbart as your source and then posted this, right? You tried using 200 Mules which was fact checked and shown to be full of holes and BS. It's like watching the Michael Moore of the right.

You read these stupid little articles from the Washington post and the New York Times that are clearly written opinions by the liberal author and you soak it in as facts like a good little low information voter. Man you guys are sad.

Show where I've used The New York Post or The Washington Post as sources.

You are exactly the person you are describing only from the right.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Sussmann found Not guilty

Link Copied to Clipboard