Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Because I don't trust any of them.

Politicians in general have no care for me and mine. They don't care about you. They use us against each other to fatten their wallets. The right vs left fracas should be the people vs the politicians.

This tribunal is nothing more than a sacrifice of an outsider to the masses so the swamp can continue to fester unmolested.

Ah HA,, you haven't watched the hearings then... You could not possibly know the depths trump went too.....

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I know from the moment Trump was elected Pelosi was blood sworn to destroy him. They wanted to impeach him before he was even sworn in.

The swamp protects its own depths.

P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
I know from the moment Trump was elected Pelosi was blood sworn to destroy him. They wanted to impeach him before he was even sworn in.

The thing is donny is just another swamp creature. Just because he didn’t come from a political background it didn’t make him any less corrupt.

[Linked Image]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I know... he was all sorts of loved while donating money to the coffers, when he decided he wanted it for himself he was suddenly a pariah and had to be taught a lesson.

P
Legend
Legend
P
He sidestepped saying using the threat of killing your political opponent is awful and refused to denounce it. Now he's sidestepping that Trump tried to overturn our elections. If you're looking for this guy to man up it isn't going to happen. Mr. Twister isn't going to own up to anything.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

And then the is the Mitch McConnel thing when Obama became president. Vowed to make him a 1 term president. So it is nothing new in the political world of today.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by WooferDawg

And then the is the Mitch McConnel thing when Obama became president. Vowed to make him a 1 term president. So it is nothing new in the political world of today.

Nothing is new, nothing changes.

No one wants to compromise in the truest sense of the word. And the politicians pit us against each other because then we aren't staring at them.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
He sidestepped saying using the threat of killing your political opponent is awful and refused to denounce it. Now he's sidestepping that Trump tried to overturn our elections. If you're looking for this guy to man up it isn't going to happen. Mr. Twister isn't going to own up to anything.

Dude.. you can speak to me. If you think the ad was serious maybe you need to see someone. I have suggest in the past your grasp of reality might be thin, and this is more proof.

I have never advocated political violence. <=-- IS THAT A BIG ENOUGH CLUE FOR YOU?!

I also know both sides use hyperbole to make points.

Did you condemn the movie The Hunt? Never saw you do that. Maybe you should man up (isn't that really an offensive thing these days? Doesn't that imply something about the superiority of men?) and do the right thing.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend

And since you haven't listened to the hearings, you wouldn't know why so many are out to destroy him.. He's a crook, liar, Criminal etc.. But hey, maybe that's why you like him.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
A movie is not a real life campaign ad which is sending your message to your supporters and voters. The movie you mention is fiction, this was real.

I guess you see failing to speak out against it as not advocating it. Pretending this ad is the same as a fictional movie speaks louder than anything. You're still making excuses for it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
They are all crooks and liars and cheats.

HE's no different than any others.

Obama wanted a third term "if I could just find someone to serve it I could get things done". But that's ok cause people like him.

Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A movie is not a real life campaign ad which is sending your message to your supporters and voters. The movie you mention is fiction, this was real.

I guess you see failing to speak out against it as not advocating it. Pretending this ad is the same as a fictional movie speaks louder than anything. You're still making excuses for it.

I see you are ok with political violence if it serves your purposes.

Pretending this ad is anymore than some stupid attention grabber speaks all we need to know. You preach moderation, but you are stone cold liberal that can't admit liberals are actually part of the problem as well.

BTW I will say this one more time so you understand:

If I don't say something you think i should say that is your issue, not mine. My thoughts are MINE to express how I want to express them. Your crap about "what you don't say" is yet another bully tactic you think is clever to try and control the narrative. If I don't say it, you can just assume you don't know what I think on a subject. Is that clear enough for you? You don't have ANY right to my thoughts. If I choose to share them then I will share them, otherwise don't project your nonsense on me.

Clear? Is it? Crystal clear? Do you need me to explain it for you again?

P
Legend
Legend
P
You are comparing what someone said to all the things someone actually did? So that's must be the same as "I just want to find 11780 votes". Yeah, it's okay to say you could get things done if you had a third term. It's not okay to try to coerce the DOJ and state election officials to overturn an election. So since you don't trust politicians, it's fine to ignore that ONE OF THEM actually did everything in his power to overthrow our presidential election?

#gmstrong
P
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
P
Yeah but Obama wore a tan suit. So, there’s that.

[Linked Image]
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
So it is ok to circumvent the constitution if you do it in a chair during a press interview?

g

P
Legend
Legend
P
I see you are ok with political violence if it serves your purposes.

What violence did I promote based on politics? Are you still droning on about a fictional book/film?

Pretending this ad is anymore than some stupid attention grabber speaks all we need to know.

That's exactly what they said about trump long before he tried to steal the election. That's how it works when you try to shrug off and ignore things like this.

If I don't say something you think i should say that is your issue, not mine. My thoughts are MINE to express how I want to express them.

And you obviously have your panties in a bunch because I'm pointing out the obvious. Sure, all of us can say whatever we want. But acting like you're so offended when you get called on it is a you problem.

Your crap about "what you don't say" is yet another bully tactic you think is clever to try and control the narrative. If I don't say it, you can just assume you don't know what I think on a subject. Is that clear enough for you? You don't have ANY right to my thoughts. If I choose to share them then I will share them, otherwise don't project your nonsense on me.

More excuses and trying to label someone a bully when they call you out.

Clear? Is it? Crystal clear? Do you need me to explain it for you again?

No, everything is perfectly clear. I've explained it already.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
So it is ok to circumvent the constitution if you do it in a chair during a press interview?

g

Who did that?

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
I'm not playing into your stupid "gotcha" games.

If I say something I stand by it. If I don't say something you have no right to infare anything from it.

Is that part clear?

Last edited by FrankZ; 06/24/22 02:19 PM.
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's clear you're trying to silence me and that's not going to happen no matter how many tantrums you throw.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
It's clear you're trying to silence me and that's not going to happen no matter how many tantrums you throw.

Of course you can't understand this.

You seem to think you have a right to a response from me.

You have no such right. I am telling you to take your petty little games and go find a sandbox that wants to play them, I do not.

BTW, using a word like "tantrum" shows you are still doing what you say you are not doing. It is a stupid little bully game you play.

O
Legend
Legend
O
TRINOs got to go.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
P
Legend
Legend
P
Ah, playing the victim again I see. What I have the right to do is show how you minimize things like advocating political violence like we see in this ad. I know you don't like that but that's a you problem. I'll tell you what, you keep whining that I'm a bully and I'll keep saying you are throwing a tantrum.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You can say whatever you like, it is a free country, but it doesn't mean you are right about anything.

And I said you use bully tactics.. awe nevermind you can read it elsewhere.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I see the problem here. You have me confused with someone who gives a damn what you think. Only you can fix that.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
That's bully tactics 101 from kindergarten.

P
Legend
Legend
P
rofl

Okay, you are a victim. You win.

#gmstrong
C
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
C

g

Obama made the comment, and made zero effort to actually follow through with it. If I remember correctly, he even laughed afterwards. Trump actively tried to have an election overturned, and made contact with the people he believed would help him do so. He also spread the lie, and is still spreading the lie, that the election was stolen. So the 2 aren't really comparable.

The ad with the gun, while probably not going to happen, is shown as completely serious, and shows a guy busting down doors to hunt people he politically disagrees with. Will it happen? Probably not, but we should hold our politicians, and their ads, to a higher standard than that crap.

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
They are all crooks and liars and cheats.

HE's no different than any others.

Obama wanted a third term "if I could just find someone to serve it I could get things done". But that's ok cause people like him.

so your defense of this jerk is to say they are all crooks liars and cheats. Since when is that a true defense.

I don't remember ever hearing Obama wanted a 3r term.. I believe you are just making that up

Last edited by Damanshot; 06/25/22 08:46 AM.

#GMSTRONG

Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Damanshot
V
Legend
Legend
V
Originally Posted by Damanshot
[quote=FrankZ]They are all crooks and liars and cheats.

I don't remember ever hearing Obama wanted a 3r term.. I believe you are just making that up

In a podcast interview with former adviser David Axelrod, President Obama said, “I am confident in this vision [of hope and change] because I’m confident that if I — if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it.”

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog...inst-any-president-seeking-a-third-term/

M
Legend
Legend
M
So ... "If I had run again" can be translated to meaning Obama wanted a third term? Where did you get that advanced English degree from?

The more things change the more they stay the same.
V
Legend
Legend
V
I didn't comment one way or the other. I saw the discussion and provided a quote on what he actually said. I actually liked Obama and voted for him twice. I would have voted for him again. Of course, your hateful soul chose to attack and belittle rather than accept the evidence for what it actually was.

How much more time have you dedicated to me than you have your own children today? Hell......every day?

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Originally Posted by Damanshot
[quote=FrankZ]They are all crooks and liars and cheats.

In a podcast interview with former adviser David Axelrod, President Obama said, “I am confident in this vision [of hope and change] because I’m confident that if I — if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it.”

So someone said Obama never sought a 3rd term.

In response you posted a quote that might appear to some that he was talking about a 3rd term.... I think many/most would interpret that not as you "merely quoting" Obama - but trying to insinuate that Obama had somehow saught a third term. But speculating on support for a 3rd term and seeking it are not the same.

If your intent was to merely show Obama did not seek a 3rd term - maybe adding a comment and some context would be helpful.

But you do you. Keep up with those personal attacks.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Have you ever thought it unhealthy to spend so much time focused on me? Go play w/your kids.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Have you ever thought it unhealthy to spend so much time focused on me? Go play w/your kids.

Yet here you are....

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M

I don't focus on you - I respond to stuff on the board. I particularly respond to hypocrisy and double standards and posters (poster) who cries victim ALL the time. That just happens to be you. Stop lying, manipulating and being a hypocrite and I won't be responding to you.

And good work keeping up the personal attacks. I guess I should be thankful you aren't spamming false declarations of "Liar" and "EVIL" - but I did see the "hate in your soul" comment.

V
Legend
Legend
V
Actually, you responded to me and belittled my education. Hell, you used to belittle me for my career. Now, you are crying when I fight back. Who is the victim?

At least you got another member of your gutless We-We team to help you. You, Pit, and OCD ruin this board w/your daily crap.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You, Pit, and OCD ruin this board w/your daily crap.

Yes, anyone who calls you out on your BS gets labeled as bad by you. Should I report you?

rofl

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
It's so cute when the We-We team members support one another. Share a hug.

P
Legend
Legend
P
It's so cute when the "I am a victim" guy can't address his own words and lies. You did claim you reported a post because you got your little feelings hurt. So who's lying now?

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
V
Legend
Legend
V
That isn't how this went down. I posted this:

888 attacked that. I explained, but it wasn't good enough. You guys look for fights. You twist words around. You bully others daily. The two of you are bottom feeders.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus RINO Hunting? REALLY?

Link Copied to Clipboard