Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer

Last edited by Jester; 06/28/22 05:33 PM.

Don't blame the clown for acting like a clown.
Ask yourself why you keep going to the circus.
Legend
Legend
From a historical records point of view the hearings will make presidential historians shiver.

Guilt has never been this clearly defined.

Still we have people like SB who will run back to Alex Jones for his replies. Truth can be sharp sword but only when there is enough intelligence to comprehend it's meaning. So, he is safe from truths edge.

1 member likes this: mgh888
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by mac
Originally Posted by mgh888
I picked a good day to be able to watch me some Jan 6th trial/news.

Just amazing. And there are tools that will continue to support this petulant traitorous P.O.S.

mgh...yes sir...they need to make a movie of this stuff...

What would be the title of a Trump crime boss movie...any ideas..?
it really doesn't matter what any of the Trump supporters and sicophants do/say.... This Ish will go down in history. Trump is the worst and most corrupt Potus ever and this will all make Nixon look like a good guy. There will be movies and documentaries. The US dodged a bullet and it might have been Pence that saved the day even if now he's not man enough to actuly testify. History will judge.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
After today I have a couple questions;

Does trump think that he would have just strolled to the capitol, walked to the house floor and what? What the hell does he think would have happened?

Does Meadows come forward to try to save his own butt, or does he go down with the ship?

Does Cipollone verify the testimony today and would that seal the deal?

Is more going to come out as to why when meadows went down on to meet with trump in the oval dining room, why was he so interested in a phone call from gym jordan?

Will the feds have a new round of search warrants coming down soon? They seem to have more than enough to work with and many players in this bad charade.

I have read that Garland at one point quite a while ago was undecided about the DOJ setting precedent going criminally after a former president, but there already is more than enough publicly known for a criminal investigation

Last edited by northlima dawg; 06/28/22 07:37 PM.
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Also, the guy Eric Holder who did the documentary on trump was subpoenaed and will cooperate with the Georgia probe.

Legend
Legend
Those are excellent questions.

John Dean mentioned Cipollone a few days ago as the guy who could blow this up. That would be stake in the heart.

trump in the capitol and what? Erratic Brat.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Right now, the problem is that there are too many people who bow down before lord trump. It would be really hard to get a unanimous jury to convict him of anything. Even if he came out and admitted everything, there would be someone on that jury who would twist his words to give justification to his actions.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Trump made the Secret Service take away the magnetometers and let people in with their weapons. He said he didn't care because they weren't there to hurt him. When they left after Trump told the mob to go to the capitol building, Trump's security detail leader would not take him to the Capitol because they could not protect him. Trump then berated him and tried to grab the wheel saying he was the president. The Security leader grabbed his arm and told him he was going to the west wing. Trump responded by lunging toward his throat (witness said clavicles). She told about numerous conversations including the day previous to the 6th, the day of the 6th, and about those who wanted pardons after the 6th. There is NO DOUBT this was all planned, Trump wanted to lead the mob into the capitol or be there to oversee it as this all went down. She was warned by Mark Meadows on the 2nd that a lot of things were happening and that January 6th could get very very bad. Trump later refused to call them off when they were after Pence and Meadows confirmed Trump thought he deserved it AND would not take action against Trump even then.

After all of this coming to light, anybody still supporting these people, especially Trump, is a damn traitor in my book. All the leaders that participated should AT MINIMUM be jailed, but I would prefer hangings or the firing squad for all these traitors.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/28/22 09:12 PM.

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by northlima dawg
Also, the guy Eric Holder who did the documentary on trump was subpoenaed and will cooperate with the Georgia probe.

Just a point for board clarification: Eric Holder was USAG in the 44 administration. The documentary filmmaker is Alex Holder from the UK.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I th I the more accurate statement is that Trump wanted the magnometers taken down to provide a better visual of the crowd size. But the we’re not taken down for security. There were people the outside that did not pas s through the magnometers because they were carrying.

There will be no playoffs. Can’t play with who we have out there and compounding it with garbage playcalling and worse execution. We don’t have good skill players on offense period. Browns 20 - Bears 17.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Bonkers.

Bonkers? Bonker yourself!

You believe every damn negative Trump hit peace you can find??

LIMO HOAX! Secret Service Lead and Presidential Driver Both Prepared to Testify Under Oath That Supposed Trump ‘Steering Wheel Lunge’ Never Happened, No ‘Assault’ Took Place
Secret Service Lead And Presidential Driver Both Prepared to Testify Under Oath That Trump 'Steering Wheel Lunge' Never Happened, No 'Assault' Took Place
Chris Menahan
Information Liberation
Jun. 28, 2022

Former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson's "bombshell" testimony to the Jan 6 Committee was undermined within hours on Tuesday after NBC News reported that the Secret Service's lead agent and the presidential driver are both prepared to testify under oath that neither were assaulted and Trump never lunged for the steering wheel.

"A source close to the Secret Service tells me both Bobby Engel, the lead agent, and the presidential limousine/SUV driver are prepared to testify under oath that neither man was assaulted and that Mr. Trump never lunged for the steering wheel," NBC News' Peter Alexander reported.

Trump also said on Truth Social that it never happened.

[Linked Image from informationliberation.com]

According to a Bloomberg article published eight days after Jan 6 on Jan 14, Hutchinson was planning to get a job at Mar-a-Lago but as Trump noted above, he "personally turned her request her down."

Further undermining her testimony, Roger Stone said he never spoke to Mark Meadows on Jan 5.

Hutchinson's story actually made Trump sound pretty awesome and I must say I'm rather disappointed to learn it never happened.

Is Hutchinson going to be prosecuted if it becomes clear she lied under oath?

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63179

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Originally Posted by WooferDawg
I th I the more accurate statement is that Trump wanted the magnometers taken down to provide a better visual of the crowd size. But the we’re not taken down for security. There were people the outside that did not pas s through the magnometers because they were carrying.

I'm just reporting what the witness, you know the girl that lived through it all, said during testimony to the January 6th committee on June 28th, 2022. Some were outside and Trump wanted them all in. Trump ordered the mags removed. I don't know if that happened, but that is what he wanted according to testimony. The bigger point being, that he knew they were armed and wasn't remotely worried they were going to hurt him. Then he directed an enraged angry mob that he knew was armed at the congress in effort to remain in power. All the nitpicking in the world about my words won't change the fact that Trump is a traitor.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/29/22 05:22 AM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Of course, Trump denies it. And you put together a spammy post in his defense. Of course.

BTW- that NBC reporter put out a lot of tweets yesterday and maybe you should post them all, but that would paint a different story, huh?

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/29/22 05:29 AM.

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Those wanting to dispute the testimony given yesterday have the opportunity to set things straight...just go before the Jan 6 committee and put your hand on the bible.

But those spouting BS just can't seem to find the courage to have their say "under oath"..!

Nuff said..!!

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Legend
Legend
Yo it’s crazy watching trump supporters call the people who worked for him and/or around him liars.

Like, damn near all the people testifying are conservatives. And yet it’s still fake somehow.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Cassidy Hutchinson's January 6 testimony 'stunning' and 'compelling': Bret Baier

'Cassidy Hutchinson is under oath on Capitol Hill. The president is on Truth Social,' Baier added after Trump's pushback

Fox News chief political anchor Bret Baier reacted to "stunning" testimony from former Trump White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson Tuesday on the former president's actions on January 6 on "America Reports." Baier also responded to Trump's denial of Hutchinson's account of the day.

BRET BAIER: This testimony, first of all, is stunning, because we have not heard this. Two, it’s compelling because of her proximity to power. All of these people directly having conversations with her. I think as we have seen before, it’s methodical. We always point out the caveat, there is not a minority here that’s pushing back or questioning the other way, but it leads up to January 6th.

This testimony was very compelling from beginning to end. She obviously had access to all of the players. We are now hearing from the former president on various posts where he questions her accuracy. He goes after her directly, says he doesn't know who she is, and said he didn't lunge at the Secret Service agent in the Beast, that didn't happen. He says he didn't throw his lunch against the wall, that didn't happen and that she's lying. Cassidy Hutchinson is under oath on Capitol Hill. The president is on Truth Social making his statements.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cassi...imony-stunning-and-compelling-bret-baier

rofl

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/29/22 08:39 AM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

This one is specifically posted for you.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/29/22 08:50 AM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 06/29/22 08:56 AM.

Legend
Legend
Well it turned out to be Meaty stuff but thus far, unsupported by other testimony. I think this whole thing was designed to put pressure on Meadows and Cipaloni (sp) to come forward.

I mean, really, look back in Trump history, it's just a matter of time before Trump throws them under a bus so they may as well come clean..

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
Legend
Legend
Load up some more of your garbage.

You are assured of a position in Mar lago as a beach comber.

Legend
Legend
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
As a life long Republican- Trump caused me to become a registered independent. How can ANY Republican allow/ want him has their leader.
Facts- Trump is anything HE wants to be- he's been a Democrat, a Independent, and a Republican depending on what suits him. He stated he might run as a Democrat because he had better chance of winning. He's a chameleon in politics.
As a businessman he's a survivor- he's been sued so much no one can keep up- bankrupt numerous times- he keeps two sets of books- one for investors/ another for banks/tax people. He's a con man....pure and simple con man.
His most success comes from entertainment field- famous for "your fired"- entertainment is what he's good at- he took that to the White House as President.
He likes to tell everyone how smart he is- calls Biden sleepy Joe and ANY foe stupid. Yet, on record he's wanted to drop a nuke on hurricane to get rid of it, he's wanted to inject cleaner into blood stream to get rid of covid, and he knows better than Hurricane Center- what the path of hurricanes will take.....on and on he's a public idiot, yet they want him as their leader.....Lastly, he'll get to 2024 stating he never lost to Joe.....really.

Please God, let us put him in prison for at least one of his many crimes.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
M
Legend
Legend
M

Tackles are tackles.
Legend
Legend
I am glad you posted what you did.

I posted earlier about wondering if the hearings would have any impact on people just like you. Republicans who care about the country and the constitution.

People who may disagree with democratic policies but dislike what trump is.

So it is encouraging to here your point of view.

I have always been a independent.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I had a great conversation with a retired Navy veteran yesterday while at CVS. We shared our views on some things and as usual I agreed with him on some things and disagreed about other things. It was a very civil conversation. We talked about our upbringing since my dad was a former master sergeant and how we were taught to expect certain accountability from people, especially our leaders. He agreed with more of Trump's goals and objectives as president than I did. Of course that's a matter of policy and not the person.

But when I mentioned Trump's behavior and how he called everyone names, even those of his own party like a grade school child, how he pointed the finger at the other side for cancel culture while he himself called for boycotts of every company who disagreed with him. I stated that I had no idea how America could consider a person like that worthy of the presidency. This man has been open minded enough to watch the hearings. He said there's no way on earth all of these actual Republican witnesses are lying and the more he learns, the more disgusted he gets.

I told him I wish we could go back to the time where a president at least acted like a president and all we had differences about were policy and that there could be more civil conversations among Americans like the one we just had. On that we were in total agreement. He said in his mind he was disgusted that trump was ever nominated and elected by Republicans and it put a huge stain on the party he once loved.

There's more Republicans out there who feel this way than some people think.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: FATE
Legend
Legend
rofl

"too many notes, not enough music-"
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
But what about the real question that needs to be examined: why are their receipts at CVS so darn long?

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
JMHO, as bad as Biden has done- if Republicans put up Trump as their nominee again- they will lose. With D vote and number of Republicans who can't/won't support Trump- he can't win. Other than Trump, I can't see Republicans losing if the economy/inflation doesn't improve markedly. Anyone but Trump....and I do hope we lock him up.

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
The Jan 6 committee has subpoenaed Pat Cipollone

1 member likes this: OldColdDawg
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I don't know if the DOJ will go after Trump or not. He's obviously guilty as hell, but they will weigh it against him being a former president and the harm it will cause the country when his followers start crying and slashing their wrists. But at least I can be happy that several of these Trump henchmen will be doing serious time when all is said and done. I just hope at minimum, Trump is removed from any chance of being re-elected by all of this. But some other asshat will try to fill his shoes, and they will probably be worse.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

Yet the SS agents in question will testify that what she said isn't true.

A kangaroo hearing produces kangaroo results. Go figure...

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
So MTG and others were out here asking for pardons….for what?

Why ask for a pardon if you didn’t do anything wrong?

lol man these clowns are so corrupt.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Until they actually testify under oath their words have little meaning.

On that note, I dare trump, meadows et al to testify under oath.
They won't because they are afraid.
It is their right not to to, or to plead the 5th.
That doesn't change the reason why they won't.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I wish people would stop posting crap like this video.
Fake s#!+ serves no useful purpose.
This is stuff SB would post

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Former White House chief of staff says Trump should be most worried about evidence the January 6 panel may have for obstruction of justice
Cheryl Teh
Thu, June 30, 2022, 1:09 AM·2 min read

The former White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney wrote that former President Donald Trump could face accusations of obstruction of justice.REUTERS/Hannah Beier
In an op-ed article, Mick Mulvaney wrote Donald Trump could face claims of obstruction of justice.

Per Mulvaney, such claims are the threat Trump should be most worried about.

He also described a former White House aide's Tuesday testimony as "eminently credible."

The former acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney wrote on Wednesday that in his view the real threat to former President Donald Trump was evidence that might lead to accusations of obstruction of justice.

In an op-ed article for USA Today, Mulvaney weighed in on a former White House aide's bombshell testimony Tuesday before the House select committee investigating January 6, 2021, Capitol riot.

Mulvaney served as Trump's acting chief of staff for more than a year starting in early 2019. Cassidy Hutchinson, the former aide who testified, served under Mulvaney's successor, Mark Meadows.

Mulvaney wrote that he had previously defended the former president against claims that he did "anything illegal or criminal" in relation to the Capitol riot. He said he was having difficulty maintaining that position, however, particularly after Hutchinson's testimony, which he said he found "eminently credible."

"Because after some of the bombshells that got dropped in that hearing, my guess is that things could get very dark for the former president," Mulvaney wrote.

Mulvaney also said, though, that Tuesday's hearing revealed one real threat to Trump that didn't hinge on Hutchinson's words or credibility. "It is the one that jumped out at me," he wrote. "And it is the one that should most worry the former president."

He referred to the evidence presented by Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming toward the end of the hearing consisting of two messages that January 6 panel witnesses said they received before giving their depositions. The messages included allusions to being a "team player" to "stay in the good graces in Trump world" as well as a reminder that Trump read transcripts of interviews.

Mulvaney said that the implication behind displaying the messages during the hearing was "crystal clear."

"The Jan. 6 committee members believe they have evidence that people within the Trump operation attempted to intimidate witnesses," Mulvaney wrote. "And that, any way you slice it, is obstruction of justice."

"Even if Donald Trump were as innocent as the virgin snow that Jan. 6, even if he didn't know about the guns, or didn't assault his agent, or had absolutely no clue what the Proud Boys were up to, if he obstructed justice related to the Jan. 6 hearings, then he could well become just the next politician to learn the hard lesson that it usually isn't the crime," he added. "It's the cover-up."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-white-house-chief-staff-050929698.html

M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Yet the SS agents in question will testify that what she said isn't true.

A kangaroo hearing produces kangaroo results. Go figure...

A ss agent, sworn to keep his subjects conduct secret, would never lie...would he?

It comes down to the credibility of the witness...the lady admits that she is reciting what she was told about the incident by Anthony Ornato, who was the White House’s deputy chief of staff for operations on that day. Ornato continues to work for the SS and if it became known that he spoke to someone (Ms. Hutchinson) about an incident that occurred while on duty, in violation of his oath...it would not be something he would want on his record.

It's up to each individual to sort out who is lying to cover their own ass..!

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
Page 2 of 10 1 2 3 4 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus January 6th Insurrection Fallout pt5

Link Copied to Clipboard