Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
I talked about inflation before most anyone, so I will point out the next problem looming....food shortages.

I am not talking about supply chain problems, I am talking about a lack of food to deliver. Just a heads up to those who pay attention....and talk about inflation, wait until shortages start to skyrocket the price.

The communists are running the country and in an all out assault on the American way of life. No better way to control the people than to control the food on their table.

you mean like allowing crap thats not even legal in most countries to be added into our food, creating a golden goose for those invested in the healthcare industry? or trying to rewrite history and banning books? or taking away women's rights in order to control their desired population structure?

yea, the commies are running an assault on this country. they're called the GOP.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
The communists are running the country and in an all out assault on the American way of life.

It was either that or the fascists. They didn't represent the American way of life either.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
B
Legend
Legend
B
Time will tell, my friend.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c:

Oh, the irony.

Tackles are tackles.
1 member likes this: FATE
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Democrats, what they have become pt.3

Link Copied to Clipboard