Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by Damanshot
Originally Posted by FrankZ
It looks like there was one in IN and it was stopped by someone legally carrying. I believe IN just went permitless carry recently, that might only be permitless open carry though. I will need to have a look.

https://apnews.com/article/indiana-mall-shooting-345348912b288dce656083b2422c2fde

Honestly, I think that's wonderful that this guy was able to stop the killing.... Of course, 376 police officers couldn't take one shooter down in Uvalde.....

As if one compensates for the other...

A complete lack of leadership and intestinal fortitude. I do not know how any of those officers could stand in that hallway listening to that and not go take care of business. That was one of the most disgusting videos I have ever seen.

Legend
Legend
but i am being honest.

you mentioned that you defend freedom and rights, but there's little evidence of that. the only one you come here to defend is the 2nd amendment. so you want me to be intellectually honest while you try to spin your own posting history. you're not being intellectually honest, here. but again, conservatives operated based on rules for thee, but not for me.

so i'll do you a solid. i'll lay off the snark if you start being intellectually honest and admit the only freedoms and rights you seem to care about is the 2nd amendment. every other right seems to be a "yea, but" situation with you.

don't ask me to meet a standard that you refuse to meet.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by Swish
but i am being honest.

you mentioned that you defend freedom and rights, but there's little evidence of that. the only one you come here to defend is the 2nd amendment. so you want me to be intellectually honest while you try to spin your own posting history. you're not being intellectually honest, here. but again, conservatives operated based on rules for thee, but not for me.

so i'll do you a solid. i'll lay off the snark if you start being intellectually honest and admit the only freedoms and rights you seem to care about is the 2nd amendment. every other right seems to be a "yea, but" situation with you.

don't ask me to meet a standard that you refuse to meet.

You are not being honest.

I have had 1A, 2A, 5A, 9A, 10A and 14A discussions here. Most of the current noise is either 2A related or abortion related. I have had lengthy posts about that, including the 9A and 14A implications.

I have to keep reminding a certain poster how 1A (specifically free speech works in regards to previous court opinions).

No, every other right is not a "yea, but" Just because I may disagree with someone on where the right IS doesn't mean I have dismissed the right. Abortion is a great example of this. I have posted lengthy posts on how I feel about and how I approach it from a rights stand point. You may not agree with the approach, but that doesn't mean I have been dismissive.

Now, to be fair, I live in a state that is hostile to 2A. We have an AG that said while being a state senator "I think anyone that thinks they should have the right to carry a gun in public is nuts" and then he was elected as AG. He has been actively hostile to our rights, including colluding with other states to shut down cases head to SCOTUS so he doesn't loose his precious "good and substantial" and he can keep people unarmed. All while watching the murder rate in Baltimore creep up every year since they passed the "Firearms Safety Act of 2013". So yes, I am bit more raw about 2A rights, and right now the court has given us a path forward that some states (NY) are trying to ignore and sidestep. This is a fight I have been in for a long time, and will continue to be in until states realize that 2A is not a second class right and the 2A two step is dead.

This isn't to say it is the only right I care about, but it has been in a special place for me for a long time due to the environment.

Legend
Legend
This isn't to say it is the only right I care about, but it has been in a special place for me for a long time due to the environment.

Man I wish Frank defended the lives of kids as much as he defends the guns used to kill them.

That’s some real brain dead priorities right there.

But as I’ve said before. Conservatives are selfish. They only care about things that directly affect them. If anybody else is suffering, be he’s not, then he clearly doesn’t care.

so again, when you start practicing what you preach, then i'll lay off. when i see you start going hard in the paint for every other right we have as americans, then i'll lay off. when you finally start posting as if you're aware that no one right is more important than the other in order for our society to properly function, then i'll lay off.

til then, you're selfish and only care about the 2nd amendment, regardless if kids die or not. and you haven't proven otherwise.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker

Man I wish Frank defended the lives of kids as much as he defends the guns used to kill them.

That’s some real brain dead priorities right there.

But as I’ve said before. Conservatives are selfish. They only care about things that directly affect them. If anybody else is suffering, be he’s not, then he clearly doesn’t care.

so again, when you start practicing what you preach, then i'll lay off. when i see you start going hard in the paint for every other right we have as americans, then i'll lay off. when you finally start posting as if you're aware that no one right is more important than the other in order for our society to properly function, then i'll lay off.

til then, you're selfish and only care about the 2nd amendment, regardless if kids die or not. and you haven't proven otherwise.

Yet you seem to have this belief that 2A is less important that other rights.

You can do your own searches to find discussions of other rights I have had, or not I could care less.

I don't want to see people die. You focus on kids, maybe you should focus on people and not just kids. Everyone has a right to live. That does not mean we need to ban guns you don't like. You continue to confuse you not agreeing with me with me not caring about <insert whatever it is this minute>.

I have clearly been an advocate of other rights, though to be honest there's really been two main discussions rights wise lately, guns and abortion. If you see a 3A discussion point me towards it, I have some good ideas there too.

Legend
Legend
no, i dont believe the 2nd amendment is more important than any other right.

you're the one propping up the 2a as if it's the be all, end all. so of course from that horribly flawed perspective, someone like me will always appear to value the 2a less than other rights.

that's what happens to people who aren't intellectually honest with themselves, nevermind others.

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
You are hilarious and desperate at this juncture. You are reaching, as you would say, moving the goal posts and creating situations I have never so much as suggested. As I said, the constitution plainly states "well regulated". I know it frustrates you as it's obvious to read by your posts that I keep pointing that out to you. Nothing you, a court or anyone else claims or says takes that out of the constitution.

And we both know that by "any yahoo" I meant anyone even with zero experience in handling or firing a gun can strap one in their belt and carry it in public. I mean unless you have zero comprehension skills you should have known it. I never mentioned anything like you mentioned in your off the rails rant. Just basic training of how to handle and fire your weapon. A very low minimum standard to help keep the public safer.

I know that is too much for you. I know you don't care if people that have no idea what they're doing are walking around carrying guns. So you keep on ranting, moving the goal posts and showing your outrage. I'm a registered gun owner that owns several firearms of different kinds. I'm a second amendment advocate. As such I think a certain amount of responsibility goes along with owning weapons that can kill several people in a matter of a few seconds. Knowing how to handle and fire that weapon safely if you're going to carry it around in public is the minimum threshold for that.

You continue to advocate careless and wreckless behavior that endangers others. So be it.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
It seems the right he cares most about is people who know nothing about how to handle or discharge a firearm having the right to carry such a weapon around in public. Seems like a strange hill to stand on doesn't it? It's not about the 2nd amendment. Having training to carry a weapon doesn't stop anyone from buying, owning or carrying a weapon. It only requires a minimum threshold of responsibility for the safety of everyone around you. As they would say, it's a false flag.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
1 member likes this: Swish
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker

you're the one propping up the 2a as if it's the be all, end all. so of course from that horribly flawed perspective, someone like me will always appear to value the 2a less than other rights.

that's what happens to people who aren't intellectually honest with themselves, nevermind others.

You obviously do not believe in the importance of 2A.

You also, erroneously, believe giving up 2A is the way to make people "safe". I don't believe that, at all.

You continue to be dishonest as you, still, have not even acknowledged other discussions I have had on other rights. You are completely focused on this discussion and then use it to tell me what I do and don't believe. Enjoy your life, I don't need to justify my beliefs to the likes of you.

FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
You are hilarious and desperate at this juncture. You are reaching, as you would say, moving the goal posts and creating situations I have never so much as suggested. As I said, the constitution plainly states "well regulated". I know it frustrates you as it's obvious to read by your posts that I keep pointing that out to you. Nothing you, a court or anyone else claims or says takes that out of the constitution.

And we both know that by "any yahoo" I meant anyone even with zero experience in handling or firing a gun can strap one in their belt and carry it in public. I mean unless you have zero comprehension skills you should have known it. I never mentioned anything like you mentioned in your off the rails rant. Just basic training of how to handle and fire your weapon. A very low minimum standard to help keep the public safer.

I know that is too much for you. I know you don't care if people that have no idea what they're doing are walking around carrying guns. So you keep on ranting, moving the goal posts and showing your outrage. I'm a registered gun owner that owns several firearms of different kinds. I'm a second amendment advocate. As such I think a certain amount of responsibility goes along with owning weapons that can kill several people in a matter of a few seconds. Knowing how to handle and fire that weapon safely if you're going to carry it around in public is the minimum threshold for that.

You continue to advocate careless and wreckless behavior that endangers others. So be it.

I am nowhere near desperate. You can usually tell where the desperation is, it is the one that needs to call other people desperate and can't even have the courage of conviction.

You continue to tell me the 2A is about militias and muskets. If you aren't in a milita and don't own just muskets you are a hypocrite, or you are an elitist who thinks they are better than everybody else. I know which one, when you refer to other people as "yahoos" to make yourself feel better about yourself you are nothing more than another elitist that needs to tell everyone how to live their lives. Please take your nonsense and sit on it.

I won't have another debate with you on this, you are only here to fight and call other people names.

Legend
Legend

You also, erroneously, believe giving up 2A is the way to make people "safe". I don't believe that, at all.

You continue to be dishonest as you, still, have not even acknowledged other discussions I have had on other rights. You are completely focused on this discussion and then use it to tell me what I do and don't believe. Enjoy your life, I don't need to justify my beliefs to the likes of you.

you just proved you haven't read anything i've posted about the 2a recently. i'm for the 2a and i've made that clear since i've posted here. you also forgot we already had that discussion with each other as to why i'm pro 2a.

the fact that you feel the need to justify, yet fail every time, seems as though you do care enough.

but you're clearly in the crowd that has created an identity around gun ownership. that's the difference between you and i: i view it as a right, you view it as an identity. again, i'm not the one being dishonest here lol

- Theodore Roosevelt
P
Legend
Legend
P
Have you ever considered stand up?

Bottom line. You advocate that people with zero experience have the right to walk around in public that may have no idea how to handle or fire a weapon. You make excuses why the public should be put in danger that way. I advocate for a minimum level of training that insures a basic level of competency for those carrying weapons in public. There it is in plain English. You claim that's an infringement of the second amendment while it in no way prevents anyone who can legally purchase a firearm from buying or carrying a gun.

Everything else is just a deflection on your part.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker

you just proved you haven't read anything i've posted about the 2a recently. i'm for the 2a and i've made that clear since i've posted here. you also forgot we already had that discussion with each other as to why i'm pro 2a.

the fact that you feel the need to justify, yet fail every time, seems as though you do care enough.

but you're clearly in the crowd that has created an identity around gun ownership. that's the difference between you and i: i view it as a right, you view it as an identity. again, i'm not the one being dishonest here lol

You weren't trying to tell me we need to regulate "assault weapons" to save kids?

Legend
Legend

You weren't trying to tell me we need to regulate "assault weapons" to save kids?

you mean when i called them military style weapons based on psychology and identity based off the appearance around the rifle? cause THATS what i said. but of course you try to rewrite that discussion as well. you also forgot that i'm very skillful with firearms.

- Theodore Roosevelt
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker

you mean when i called them military style weapons based on psychology and identity based off the appearance around the rifle? cause THATS what i said. but of course you try to rewrite that discussion as well. you also forgot that i'm very skillful with firearms.

So you weren't saying people shouldn't be able to own them?
Or was it the barret you were concerned about?

Or are you just not taking a stand?

Legend
Legend
you mean the caliber of bullets, because people don't have a right to every type of round?

you mean i wasn't talking about how the toxic gun identity you're apart of has glorified the military style weapons, and that's where the psychology around the rifles comes from?

you really forgot all that, huh?

- Theodore Roosevelt
1 member likes this: mgh888
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
So you were saying that people shouldn't own Barrets? Was that a shouldn't own because it is silly to do so or shouldn't own because the government should say no?

It was a while ago and the memory is vague at his point.

Legend
Legend
So you were saying that people shouldn't own Barrets? Was that a shouldn't own because it is silly to do so or shouldn't own because the government should say no?

this is pathetic.

it was about the civilian rifle:

https://www.sigsauer.com/mcx-spear.html

yea, nobody NEEDS that. if people wanna waste their money, go ahead. but i was talking about guys like you who try to claim to NEED this.

btw, Barrett sells to civilians as well, so trying to claim i want to ban people from buying based on the company name is quite pathetic.

but the government can ABSOLUTELY ban the kinds of rounds that are available on the market. i absolutely made that argument.

that convo wasn't even that long ago, can't believe you're memory is that vague already.

- Theodore Roosevelt
Legend
Legend
Definition of ignorance is bliss
—used to say that a person who does not know about a problem does not worry about it.

Frankie and the GQP in general.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker

this is pathetic.

it was about the civilian rifle:

https://www.sigsauer.com/mcx-spear.html

yea, nobody NEEDS that. if people wanna waste their money, go ahead. but i was talking about guys like you who try to claim to NEED this.

btw, Barrett sells to civilians as well, so trying to claim i want to ban people from buying based on the company name is quite pathetic.

but the government can ABSOLUTELY ban the kinds of rounds that are available on the market. i absolutely made that argument.

that convo wasn't even that long ago, can't believe you're memory is that vague already.

Ok.. So you would say that you can have the gun but not the ammo and that is ok?

That is nonsense.

Legend
Legend
so are we referencing the debate back then or now? you jump so many times its hard to know where you're gonna land next.

- Theodore Roosevelt
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
I'm not finding the post(s) so I likely misremembered. It happens sometimes. Apologies.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I tried to have a good faith argument and you start your "oh you're sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo deserate!" nonsense.

Do you mean this?

Do you understand you are the "yahoo" you are referring to? Maybe you do and that scares you. You are not special. You are not exceptional. You are just some average yahoo.

Yeah, that sounds like a good faith argument. This is what it looks like when someone throws out the opening jabs and blames their opponent for starting a fight. Once again you are deflecting on who really needs the help here.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
C'mon bro, at least be intellectually honest. I have never once said I wanted kids (or anyone else) to be killed.

I don't believe i've ever read where you've wanted kids killed...On that we agree..

I don't wanna look, but you should look up the Stats from when during the Clinton Admin, guns like the AR15 were banned.. Look at how mass shootings declined...Then look at the Stats after that law was allowed to expire. You won't like it.

You can "Go hard in the paint" all you want, but until we have a major drop in mass shootings, your freedoms don't mean anything if it means the death of innocents.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
1 member likes this: PerfectSpiral
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
You seem t have fixation issues...

Go get some help.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You're the one who spends hours here stalking me every day while claiming you're climbing up the corporate ladder. It must be one helluva short ladder.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
You keep replying to me.

Get help.

P
Legend
Legend
P
You keep replying to me. Get help.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Well yes. Yes soooooo clever.

Of course you keep replying to be, including stomping around this morning looking to fight, even when I wasn't here.

I must be stalking you from the future.

Go get help.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yet here you are. It won't be long until your corporate employers see that one of the rungs are missing from their ladder. Or maybe they won't miss you at all.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Youn continue to sit there waiting to reply but I am a stalker?

Get some help

P
Legend
Legend
P
Wah. You're really not very good at this.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
No. I don't stalk people. But I can tell you need help

P
Legend
Legend
P
So does your employer. As much time as you spend on here they need to find your replacement.

#gmstrong
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
What hours are my work hours again. Maybe I missed you scheduling things.

Go get help

P
Legend
Legend
P
Sure, sure. Second shift corporate job?

rofl

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
Sure, sure. Second shift corporate job?

rofl

Lol flipping burgers at Mickey Dees

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
FrankZ Offline OP
Dawg Talker
OP Offline
Dawg Talker
Yet here you are. It won't be long until your corporate employers see that one of the rungs are missing from their ladder. Or maybe they won't miss you at all.

This is what I said:
I work for a Fortune 50 company. I have all the upwards mobility I want, but I have to be the agent of that. They won't just move me up, I have to go earn it. So far it's been a pretty good ride, though I have only been here since 2016.

You imply I said something different then fight about it.

Go get help.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Zzzzzz...

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Terrible.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Mass Shootings Continued

Link Copied to Clipboard