Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg

qui [censored] canibus concumbunt [censored] pulicibus surgent

He that lieth down with dogs shall rise up with fleas

Just one more layer to Trump turdness.

** LOL - the site is censoring Latin !

Last edited by mgh888; 08/28/22 10:38 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
Legend
Legend
** LOL - the site is censoring Latin !

Just another example of the decline in educational standards. No background in one of our root languages... sad.

"too many notes, not enough music-"
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
I don't agree with everything Adam Kinzinger believes, but Kinzinger said it out loud and it's exactly how I feel about GOP politics right now. His words sum up where we are as a nation politically:

Your feelings and opinions do not add up to facts.
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

And here is Lindsey crying what-about-her-emails and threatening riots if Trump gets the justice he deserves... Party of law and order my ass. Never was.

Not peaceful protests, RIOTS. Maybe Trumpians can blame them on BLM, ANTIFA, evil abortionists, or the DOJ... But the truth is that if there are RIOTS when (not if) Trump is prosecuted, it will most certainly be a crowd (like the 6th) of the ignorant dumbass fascist white Christian Nationalist hardcore Trumpian base.

And this is now twice in my lifetime I've seen a GOPer in office incite rioting.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/28/22 09:59 PM.

E
Legend
Legend
E
Lmao a radical left extremist crying about riots. Thats all libtards do is riot.

No Craps Given
Legend
Legend
Your schtick has grown really dusty, of late.

I hate to see a former 'playa' phone it in when they game be all used up.

It's like watching Ali box when he was gray and fat.

4 members like this: PitDAWG, PortlandDawg, Swish
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
For your further entertainment Eve, Biden clowns on Trump:

https://youtube.com/shorts/hw2fOryK5rs?feature=share

Funny how a feeble-minded libtard can hit your right-wing domestic terrorist Traitor-in-Chief in the chops like that and there ain't a damn thing you can say but "libtard". Weak Sauce. When you get your big girl britches, maybe you can join a real political party that isn't so make-believe or as you call it "Fake News".

Oh, and here is Biden putting the right on notice and kicking off the 2022 midterms messaging:

Add in the Jan 6th proof, the Mara-Lago Proof, the Roe proof, and the White Christian Nationalist Proof... well this messaging just screams yet another GOPer fail. As long as people like you keep getting more and more radical, real America will rise up against your extremism and reclaim democracy making it stronger than ever, better than ever, and more progressive than ever. Welcome to your worst nightmare and thanks for your help.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/29/22 05:38 AM.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, making excuses for and blaming the other side for future violence isn't exactly a strong suit.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Right now, I'm just enjoying the slow-motion Trump tumble, GOP Party Extinction, and having almost everything I have accused him of or said about him proven true at this pace. It's like a victory dance nanner every other day.

Crook, Wannabe Mobster, Conman - CHECK

Idiot, Fool, Nuts, Mind Numbingly Stupid - CHECK

Elitists, did not care about his supporters, for the 1%ers only, Self-Enrichment focus in office - CHECK

Thief, Liar, Braggart Blowhard - CHECK

Non-Christian White Christian Nationalist, Authoritarian Wannabe, Trying to end Democracy - CHECK

Bigot, White Supremacist, Fascist - CHECK

Traitor -CHECK

Colluded with Russia to steal an election, Putin has something on him, Stole 2016 - Coming Soon I think this has all but been proven, and I hope Dems chase it like Hillary's Emails.

Mishandling Classified Material - Coming Soon <- I think this has all but been proven and hope Dems chase it like Hillary's Emails.

Intimidating Witnesses, Election Interference and Fraud, Inciting Riots, Obstruction of Justice, Attempted Coup, Beach of Oath, Sabotage, Selling State Secrets, etc., etc., etc. - Possible Bonus Crimes coming soon <- Bonus because I didn't see these coming. Still, I think these (or more) are all possible and hope Dems chase it like Hillary's Emails.

[Linked Image from c.tenor.com]

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 08/30/22 12:07 AM.

Legend
Legend
Lol go easy on her. People say stupid stuff after they closed down the bar.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives.
– Jackie Robinson
P
Legend
Legend
P
National Archives head says anti-Trump accusations not ‘accurate or welcome’

The acting head of the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) pushed back on accusations that the agency is corrupt or conspiring against former President Trump in its actions taken over his presidential records.

“The National Archives has been the focus of intense scrutiny for months, this week especially, with many people ascribing political motivation to our actions,” Debra Steidel Wall, the acting archivist, wrote in a memo sent to employees on Wednesday.

“NARA has received messages from the public accusing us of corruption and conspiring against the former president, or congratulating NARA for ‘bringing him down,’” she continued. “Neither is accurate or welcome.”

The memo was made public under the Freedom of Information Act and was previously reported by The Washington Post.

The National Archives had attempted to recover presidential records stored at Trump’s Florida home for months, dating back to last year. Officials retrieved 15 boxes from Mar-a-Lago in January, including at least 700 pages of classified materials, and asked the Justice Department to examine the former president’s handling of records.

The investigation ultimately led the FBI to execute a search warrant at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence earlier this month, when agents seized 11 sets of classified documents. The Justice Department is probing whether Trump violated the Espionage Act or two other federal statutes.

The search led to a flurry of criticisms against the involved agencies by Trump and his allies, who alleged the probe and related actions were politically motivated.

Wall’s memo references some of those criticisms, including Trump’s unfounded claim on his social media platform that former President Obama “kept 33 million pages of documents, much of them classified.”

The Archives debunked that claim in a statement, saying it keeps classified Obama records in a government facility outside of Obama’s control.

“Our fundamental interest is always in ensuring that government records are properly managed, preserved and protected to ensure access to them for the life of the republic,” Wall wrote. “That is our mission, and what motivates us as we seek to uphold the public trust.”

Wall also thanked employees for their professionalism and integrity. “We will continue to do our work, without favor or fear, in the service of our democracy,” she wrote.

https://thehill.com/policy/national...KgnQl0gL0Dg6MoabSoWqFlqjdgo46MV_AU4wmdHg

Isn't that the Trump M.O.? Making up a lie saying Obama did the same thing? That it's a witch hunt? That it's all political and they're just out to get him? They had been trying to get him to hand these documents over for a very long time. They even went as far as to subpoena all of those documents. Of course in the usual trump fashion he lied claiming he turned them all over back in February. He was still refusing to turn the remaining documents over to them even after they knew he had lied and he was issued a subpoena. Somehow he really does believe he is above the law just like Nixon did.

So the list just keeps growing, right? According to his supporters a lot of people are out to get trump and every time he commits a crime and is held accountable they blame the people who hold him accountable.

We heard a phone call with him telling Georgia officials he "needed to find 11780 votes." And then there's this.... "And the people of Georgia are angry, the people of the country are angry. And there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated. " Then, even after Rafensperger and Germany explain how his conspiracy theories have been investigated and proven wrong, he says this to them.... "And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal, it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." Threatening them with possible future criminal prosecution to leverage them to overturn the election. Reading the entire transcript of that phone call is something that's hard to believe you would ever hear a president do and say. Here's a link to the entire transcript of that phone call if people want to see exactly what crazy looks like....

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/03/politics/trump-brad-raffensperger-phone-call-transcript/index.html

But what do trumpians believe? That everyone is just out to get trump. They think that there should be no investigations or consequences for his actions. That anyone trying to hold him accountable is part of some conspiracy. And their list just keeps getting longer. It's been every election official in the purple and red states trump lost. It's the media who reports the things he has actually done. Now it's the FBI and a judge that is simply upholding the law. The FBI who is ran by a trump appointee. Try to blackmail Ukraine? No problem. Try to threaten Georgia election officials? No problem. Refuse to honor a subpoena to turn over government documents? No problem.

Because you know, it's all a witch hunt and he's done nothing wrong. What a crazy bunch it must be that live in that trumpian world.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Truth Social Delisted by Google for uncontrolled hate.

Legend
Legend
Blake Masters Huge, Sneaky Flip-Flop on Abortion………

It’s no secret that the radical action of the U.S. Supreme Court in abolishing the federal constitutional right to abortion has wrong-footed a lot of Republican politicians whose own radical anti-abortion positions suddenly have practical consequences for those whose votes they seek. Most Republicans are trying to change the subject from abortion to inflation or crime or “wokeness” instead of directly challenging the pro-choice majority that exists even in many red states.

But if you are Arizona’s GOP Senate nominee, Blake Masters, the candidate backed by Donald Trump and bankrolled by Peter Thiel, you have a different strategy for dealing with the anger of swing voters at your wild-ass posture on abortion: You just blatantly change it. NBC News caught him in the act:

In an ad posted to Twitter on Thursday, Masters sought to portray his opponent, Democratic Sen. Mark Kelly, as the extremist on the issue while describing his own views as “commonsense.”

“Look, I support a ban on very late-term and partial-birth abortion,” he said. “And most Americans agree with that. That would just put us on par with other civilized nations.” (Late-term abortions are extremely rare, according to a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention tracker.)

Just after releasing the ad, Masters’s campaign overhauled his website and softened his rhetoric, re-writing or erasing five of his six positions.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/202...uge-if-sneaky-flip-flop-on-abortion.html

It’s silly season. We all know he’ll flip flop right back if he wins. Another cuckoo con.

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
From a strictly social media and PR messaging standpoint (setting aside platforms and policies), it seems Fetterman has been obliterating Oz. I'd have to imagine Oz was one of the people McConnell mentioned when he took issue with the quality of candidates.

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Oz has been a train wreck. That of course however doesn't diminish that I consider it quite possible he gets elected. Last time I checked he was down like seven points but they were just getting ready to infuse his campaign with cash for a media blitz. Have no idea how accurate that is.

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
"Cash for Crudite"

Blue ostriches on crack float on milkshakes between the sidewalk titans of gurglefitz. --YTown

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
And then there's Herschel Walker. Oh dear Lord. Have you heard him speak and some of the things he's said?

#gmstrong
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
Yep. I started planting apple trees in my back yard, but I’m thinking about taking them down because don’t we have enough trees already?

#gmstrong
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
lol

Legend
Legend
Debate 101:

Come armed with facts, and the ability to succinctly present them.

Legend
Legend
BODIED

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
It almost seems to me like she was reading that response from a teleprompter. I know she wasn't, because that wouldn't make sense for debate purposes, obviously.

I think she definitely knew, though, that he was going to make such a statement and had a response to it prepared in great detail. He fell right into the trap.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
Katie Porter is the best I've ever seen at this.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend

A backlash on America and Democrats for nominating and electing Obama and knowing Hillary was the next man,, errrr, woman up.

– Jackie Robinson
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Trumpian MAGA tweeters are all butt sore over being called semi-fascist extremists.

Joe is on a roll, crushing MAGA's soul on twitter: https://twitter.com/JoeBiden It's a MUST SEE!

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/01/22 09:10 PM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O

Legend
Legend
i agree with Dark Brandon.

and i'm so glad we have a potus calling these clowns out. they say the most disgusting thing about their fellow americans, but the moment anybody gives them a % of that SAME energy, they wanna pretend to be outraged and offended.

nah, call that garbage out. you can be an American patriot, or a pro-maga fascist, but you can't be both.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Man, go read his Twitter. He took on the whole hog, then sliced, diced, and ground MAGA into a crappy spam knockoff that spreads like gritty butter and smells like dumbass. And his speech was an epic smackdown of fools.

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/01/22 09:55 PM.

O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
Trump forced to hand over financial records to Congress after three-year legal battle

Agreement with House Oversight Committee could end ex-president’s legal battle to shield documents exposing his ‘egregious conduct’, chair announces

Donald Trump and his accounting firm have reached an agreement with the House Oversight Committee for lawmakers to receive key financial records as part of a long-running probe into his disclosures and conflicts of interest.

“After numerous court victories, I am pleased that my Committee has now reached an agreement to obtain key financial documents that former President Trump fought for years to hide from Congress,” committee chair Carolyn Maloney announced on Thursday (1 September).

The agreement follows a 2019 subpoena for financial records to his accounting firm Mazars USA, which will help the committee “get to the bottom of former President Trump’s egregious conduct and ensure that future presidents do not abuse their position of power for personal gain,” according to congresswoman Maloney.

Under the agreement announced on Thursday, Mr Trump has agreed not to challenge an appeals court ruling from July that granted the committee access to documents under the scope of the subpoena, holding that the former president’s financial records would “advance the committee’s consideration of ethics reform legislation” – including proposed rules related to disclosing conflicts of interests and establishing safeguards against foreign interference.

The notice from Mr Trump’s legal team filed on 30 August does not disclose terms of the agreement, only that attorneys have reached a deal with the committee. The agreement also does not affect a separate congressional probe between Mr Trump and the House Ways and Means Committee, which is seeking tax returns from the Internal Revenue Service. Mr Trump has fought that case, too, though a federal appeals court said earlier this month that he must hand them over.

A probe from the House Oversight Committee followed testimony from Mr Trump’s former counsel Michael Cohen, who provided several financial statements to the committee raising questions about Mr Trump’s debts, disclosures and alleged hush-money payments during his 2016 presidential campaign.

In March 2019, the committee sent a letter to Mazars seeking records related to the allegations raised in testimony, and a subpoena was issued the following month, triggering a three-year legal battle between lawmakers and Mr Trump’s attorneys.

News of the agreement comes as the former president is embroiled in several congressional probes as well as the US Department of Justice investigation into his alleged mishandling of classified White House documents, potential exposure of national intelligence and “likely” obstruction, according to federal prosecutors.

A separate House select committee investigating the attack on the US Capitol, fuelled in part by the former president’s ongoing and baseless narrative that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from him, will resume public hearings this month.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-house-committee-agreement-b2157608.html

I hope that just for laughs one day after we jail the former traitor-in-chief that we get his school transcripts. I'd lay odds that we find major fraud there too.

A
Legend
Legend
A
At some point in time, you might be right. However, for the past 6+ years, you've been wrong.

Legend
Legend
Maybe I should have kept watching... I made it about 5 min and had to turn it off because I couldn't stomach the hypocrisy... I also found it humorous that two years into his presidency... with inflation, energy issues, supply chain and gas problems... all he could talk about was trump....

<><

#gmstrong
E
Legend
Legend
E
Originally Posted by jaybird
Maybe I should have kept watching... I made it about 5 min and had to turn it off because I couldn't stomach the hypocrisy... I also found it humorous that two years into his presidency... with inflation, energy issues, supply chain and gas problems... all he could talk about was trump....

He's circling the drain. Thats all he has.

No Craps Given
O
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
O
You know, when the final history is written about this episode of cuckoos and chaos, when all the crooks and domestic terrorists are behind bars, and the plain old rubes have been reprogrammed and reintegrated, then this speech may go down as one of the best in history. Brandon the MAGA Slayer! All hail the Chief! Look around, he already has the closet Trumpers self-identifying, and the criminals are against the ropes. They will ride this messaging to a landslide in '22 because 70% of America, including many republicans, hate the MAGA direction and agenda. Trumpism just got wrecked. They are done between big orange's crimes and this decisive turn against those Christian Nationalist fascist Extremists. The sleeping giant of preserving democracy and the wrath of the women's reproductive rights movement is on the march and MAGA is complete toast. You would have to be politically brain dead not to see the writing on the wall.

Biden just dropped the BIG D on the reDtards and they seem butt sore, so they must not have seen it coming until it hit them square in the ass. lol

Last edited by OldColdDawg; 09/02/22 05:32 AM.

Legend
Legend
reDtards

Real classy rolleyes

Last edited by GMdawg; 09/02/22 06:17 AM.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
Legend
Legend
Trumpian MAGA tweeters are all butt sore over being called semi-fascist extremists.

Joe is on a roll, crushing MAGA's soul on twitter: https://twitter.com/JoeBiden It's a MUST SEE!

Broadcast Networks Pass On Carrying Joe Biden’s Primetime Speech — Update

Ted Johnson
Thu, September 1, 2022 at 5:27 PM

UPDATE, 5 PM PT: Broadcast networks passed on carrying Joe Biden’s speech in Philadelphia, as the president cast MAGA Republicans as a threat to democracy.

ABC ran Press Your Luck, CBS went with a Young Sheldon rerun and NBC with a Law & Order replay. CNN and MSNBC carried the address, as did news division streaming channels, but Fox News stuck with Tucker Carlson and his critique of the speech as it was happening.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/broadcast-networks-far-holding-off-212727910.html

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT... except when I am wrong.
D
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
D
The only threat to this Countries democracy is Socialism. Plain and simple.

Romans 10:9 "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in thy heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by Day of the Dawg
The only threat to this Countries democracy is Socialism. Plain and simple.

You haven't been paying attention to the radical right have you? You obviously didn't hear about January 6th did you? You didn't hear trump try to coerce Georgia election officials into rigging their state election and threaten them that if they didn't it may be a crime did you? You didn't see the transcript of trump trying to blackmail Ukraine to get the military aid congress had already approved did you? You also must have missed the kidnapping plot of Michigqan Gov. Whitmer. Maybe you even missed the woman who was ran over in Charlottesville and how trump called those racists "very fine people". Or could you have also missed trump telling those people on Jan. 6th after sitting idly by for over three hours watching the carnage as over 140 officers were injured by them “So go home. We love you. You’re very special. You’ve seen what happens, you see the way others are treated that are so bad and so evil. I know how you feel. But go home, and go home in peace.”? Maybe you missed his tweet a little later telling them, “These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long,” he wrote. “Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!”

He supports that act. He fuels them. He spurs them on.

It's not everyone elses fault you can't get socialism out of your brain while not allowing the obvious acts of fascism playing out in front of you into it.

#gmstrong
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Cuckoo Republicans, what they have become pt.6

Link Copied to Clipboard