Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
R
Legend
Legend
R
Originally Posted by oobernoober
I will say that the tshirt doesn't really do much for the "he's finally matured and is acting like a pro" argument.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Originally Posted by Rishuz
I will say that the tshirt doesn't really do much for the "he's finally matured and is acting like a pro" argument.

Ha, Pros win games.
Baker took his (#2 pampers) attitude and a Hue Jackson coach and what did he do?
Baker took the "Winningest @uarterback in Cleveland Browns STADIUM history away from Ben Roethlisburger who had it because this organization is so messed up.
AND
Baker did it in less than the time it took this organization to screw up giving him, (their only franchise @uarterback since Bernie Kosar) ( Sorry Couch) less time than it took this org. to screw up giving him his 2nd contract.

So. Mayfield wins home games. The Browns lose openers. (The Browns w/ Baker played better when Rahsard Higgins was on the field_
How the heck do you think this game is going to go??

It's going to be a Lightening storm It's going to be a fireworks show.

And this is what The NFL has given the city of Cleveland again. Another endless kick to the belt. (like on Americas' home videos.)
And this is what the ( I want an Adult in the Owners Box) genius meddler has given the fans of the Browns again.

It's going to be Epic, I'm more a fan of Baker and Higgins than I am of feeling like I took my dog to the vet every week to be put down.

I wish the City of Cleveland could force Haslam to have to sell the team.

Lemme think, What was it Baker did to screw over the fans of Cleveland? (nothing)
What was it Jimmy Haslam and the Front office did to screw over the fans of Cleveland? (Traded 3 first round picks and 230 million dollars that'll eventually be passed on to fans, and your only Franchise @uarterback for Jacoby (backup Indy colt proven not great) and
What was it the NFL / err the Texans / err Deshaun the (Broken Super Hero) did to screw over the fans of Cleveland? ( Push their suspended and scandalled news story to the City of Cleveland and the Browns Org.
as if they'd said " There ... have that Cleveland... it's your problem now. "

Do they sell those 'Off the Leash" shirts in Columbus Oh. stores?

And I think people who have a problem with how I feel. I think, are they paying attention?, have they been awake for the last 30 years of history from this Browns franchise? Where is the straw that breaks the camels back? ( Maybe they never cared in the first freaking place)
How many times is the NFL going to screw over the Browns Fans and what does it say about someone who keeps being ok with it?

This is not a situation of being outdone by a better tougher football team on the other side of the field, it's not that, we're not talking about that.
What we have here is a Failure to commit to the integrity of the product/ and therefore performance that eventually takes the field
and it's constantly perpertrated by the org. itself. some may have called it # self inflicted wounds.
HA , Pros win games.
Baker wins home games, I'm pretty sure he's going to win a big share of his home games this year too, I'm looking forward to seeing it.
enjoy your analytics.
Jordan Elliot is a much better player than Baker Mayfield is, the analysts will tell you.

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
P
Legend
Legend
P
I didn't mean to imply he was trying to throw any shade.

Personally, I don't care. He's a non-Browns QB at this point. Overall, I liked him here so I'll root for him so long as it's not against the Browns. I will say that the tshirt doesn't really do much for the "he's finally matured and is acting like a pro" argument.

So you don't see the T-shirt as him throwing shade but think it's a sign of immaturity to sell T-shirts?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
H
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
H
Baker enjoys making MONEY- Progressive commercials, T-shirts, Heisman commercials- he's in to making hay while he can....it's America. Do I think he's got the class of Roger Staubach- hell, no, he's like Trump, a hustler.....GO Browns!!! I think it's weird lots of folks on our board are talking 4-0 start when we are 2 pt underdogs in the opener and haven't won an opener for how long.....plus Carolina has an up and coming D.....I "hope" we win our first.....GO Browns!!!!

"You've never lived till you've almost died, life has a flavor the protected will never know" A vet or cop
Legend
Legend
I’ll look forward to putting this game behind us … simply because I hope the baker talk will die down afterwards.

It will be a tough pill to swallow to lose to him, but I’ll try to remember that the QB moves this offseason were meant for the next 10 years not first 10 weeks

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
That's probably the best way to look at it. Actually, that's probably the best way to look at the whole season!!

A
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
A
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
… simply because I hope the baker talk will die down afterwards.

It won't.

P
Legend
Legend
P
I’ll try to remember that the QB moves this offseason were meant for the next 10 years not first 10 weeks

I have no idea why anyone would think that. I mean let's be real here. The last team watson played for he signed a long term deal only to demand a trade less than four months later then sit out an entire season until they made it happen. What makes you think or believe it will be any better here? Let's look at the reality of it. Everyone complains about Baker but he never did ANYTHING that remotely compares to that to this fan base or team. And it's not even close. If history is any indication, all of you should be quite nervous about watson remaining with this team beyond his current contract if that long. And if he stays beyond this contract, Haslam will have to pay him a kings ransom again.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
You need to figure out your expressed belief that Watson sitting out the whole season was all his idea, as if he sat out to spite whomever, is not likely true.

But more close to reality is the Texans also didn't want anything to do with him because of the scandal so Watson sitting out that whole year last year, was at least mutual, if not forced by the team or league but almost definetly Not Watson's sole decision.
I mean, he was on the team but they just never played him.
They effectively paid him not to play. If it had been his decision this would have been different. ( I thought all this was common knowledge I'll admit I'm not read up on it.)

Can Deshaun Watson play better for the Browns, than Baker Mayfield would have? ... Now the Games count.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I’ll try to remember that the QB moves this offseason were meant for the next 10 years not first 10 weeks

I have no idea why anyone would think that. I mean let's be real here. The last team watson played for he signed a long term deal only to demand a trade less than four months later then sit out an entire season until they made it happen. What makes you think or believe it will be any better here? Let's look at the reality of it. Everyone complains about Baker but he never did ANYTHING that remotely compares to that to this fan base or team. And it's not even close. If history is any indication, all of you should be quite nervous about watson remaining with this team beyond his current contract if that long. And if he stays beyond this contract, Haslam will have to pay him a kings ransom again.

Well maybe the team Watson is attached to now doesn't have a racist owner and they won't lie to him when they tell him he can have a say in replacing the racist GM. Keep turning the gaslight up and up.

1 member likes this: jfanent
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, watson figured out they were racists only during the time period of three months after he signed his contract. Sure, that's it. And thanks for letting Browns fans know that he thinks he has the right to name the GM and HC. And everyone claimed Baker was immature.

#gmstrong
T
Legend
Legend
T
This is one of the articles, this one from last year,
https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/09/12/deshaun-watson-texans-not-planning-to-play
that show Watson was a healthy scratch and not a holdout, during the twenty twenty one season.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Watson willing to sit out games if Texans won't trade him

https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/b...g-sit-out-games-if-texans-wont-trade-him

Deshaun Watson Will Reportedly Sit Out Entire 2021 Season if Not Traded

https://foxsportsradio.iheart.com/c...ok-to-sit-out-2021-season-if-not-traded/

Chris Simms: Deshaun Watson Willing to Sit Out 2021 Season If He Isn't Traded

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/ch...21-season-if-he-isnt-traded-01exj41yvcpa

I don't think healthy scratch means what you think it means.

#gmstrong
V
Legend
Legend
V
j/c:

How did this become a Watson thread?

P
Legend
Legend
P
The pre season is over. I know you wish to control everything posted on this board. Give it a rest already.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
Yeah, watson figured out they were racists only during the time period of three months after he signed his contract. Sure, that's it. And thanks for letting Browns fans know that he thinks he has the right to name the GM and HC. And everyone claimed Baker was immature.

Thanks for doing your usual and only reading the words that you wish to read.

I did not say he thought he had the right to do anything. I said he was told he would be involved. Do you see the difference? Can you read English? Is it your first language? Do you know that all the words in a sentence get to stay when you read it? Your maladroit attempts to change the words I used are tiresome.

You do, of course, know Baker had his issues with a team and left for greener pastures? How immature of the guy you seem to miss so much.

P
Legend
Legend
P
If only he had sat out an entire season first. I know he had issues when he and the entire fan base were told he would be the starter this coming season and then the owner and FO went behind his back trying to replace him. The NFL is a business and as such things like that happen. But when it's done to someone on a personal level, it's somewhat understandable.

I understand English. I also understand what advocating something while at the same time maintaining plausible deniability looks like.

Trying to make any false comparison to a player who refused to play and sat on the sidelines for an entire season less than four months after signing a long term contract to the Baker situation shows just how desperate a certain portion of this fan base has to reach for excuses.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
If only he had sat out an entire season first. I know he had issues when he and the entire fan base were told he would be the starter this coming season and then the owner and FO went behind his back trying to replace him. The NFL is a business and as such things like that happen. But when it's done to someone on a personal level, it's somewhat understandable.

I understand English. I also understand what advocating something while at the same time maintaining accountable deniability looks like.

Trying to make any false comparison to a player who refused to play and sat on the sidelines for an entire season less than four months after signing a long term contract to the Baker situation shows just how desperate a certain portion of this fan base has to reach for excuses.

When was Baker told he "would be" the QB? It was always Baker "is" our QB. He was... until he wasn't. He was told they were gonna look into upgrades. They found one. There was no sneaking around behind his back. It's not the Browns fault that Baker has a huge ego and takes everything personally. Some people are like that and twist everything to fuel their self-serving agendas.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
You mess with the "Bull," you get the horns.
Fiercely Independent.
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker

I understand English. I also understand what advocating something while at the same time maintaining accountable deniability looks like.

The fact that the only debate you have is that you change what I say so it matches your argument shows you have nothing but vitriol.

You don't know everything that happened in the front office of the Texans, nor are you privy to the actual timeline of things, nor the day to day conversations. But you will find any media report (you do understand they are paid to tell "stories" and get people's attention) that agrees with your position and completely and willfully ignore anything that stands in the way. This is, once again, called confirmation bias. You have a boat load of it, and you can never seem to get past it.

You dislike Watson, I get it. That doesn't make him a horrible person. He felt he was treated poorly by people he saw as a racist. I get your white knightness let's you disbelieve that a black man might believe someone was treating him poorly, or lied to him, because that person is racist. I also understand that not everything is racist when someone says it. But I don't know what actually happened, you don't know what actually happened and no one is ever going to know except the people it actually happened to.

I bring up Baker in this because he was immature about how he left in school and how he left the Browns. But you will refuse to see that he, and a LOT of athletes, get their knickers twisted and force their way out. The are the talent and without them the whole process stops. I doubt you'd care to see a season played with Berry playing edge and rushing DeCosta at QB for instance. They aren't the talent.

P
Legend
Legend
P
GM Andrew Berry says Browns fully expect Baker Mayfield to be their starting QB and bounce back in 2022

The message Browns General Manager Andrew Berry delivered Tuesday about Baker Mayfield was consistent — the franchise plans to give the quarterback a chance to redeem himself as its starter in 2022 despite him struggling mightily during an injury-plagued 2021 season.

Plans can change, but Berry could not have been more clear about his expectations for Mayfield next season.

"We fully expect Baker to be our starter and bounce back," Berry said via Zoom on the heels of the Browns wrapping up their disappointing season with a record of 8-9.

Mayfield suffered a completely torn labrum in his left, non-throwing shoulder on Sept. 19 in Week 2 and played hurt for virtually the entire season. He sat out Sunday's 21-16 win over the AFC North champion Cincinnati Bengals in Cleveland's season finale at FirstEnergy Stadium, and he's scheduled to undergo shoulder surgery on Jan. 19 in Los Angeles.

Why do the Browns believe Mayfield will rebound? Berry pointed to Mayfield's best production coming in the 2020 season under coach Kevin Stefanski, who was in his first year on the job. Mayfield got hot down the stretch, and the Browns went 12-6, including 1-1 in the playoffs, leading to Super Bowl hopes they fell way short of achieving in 2021.

"We've been with Baker for a long period of time at this point," Berry said. "We know his work ethic. We know his drive. We've seen him as a talented passer in this league, and we're looking forward to him getting healthy and continuing to make improvements. We expect him to bounce back next year."

Mayfield's rehabilitation from shoulder surgery is expected to take four to six months. Fox sideline reporter Lindsay Czarniak said during Sunday's telecast Mayfield told her he'll wear a sling for about six weeks after his surgery and hopes to be able to return to work by late April. Dr. Orr Limpisvasti provided second opinions on Mayfield's shoulder during the season and will perform the surgery, a person familiar with the plans confirmed.

"We're looking forward to Baker obviously getting healthy in the offseason and then putting good work into the spring with his coaches for having the type of season we know he can have moving forward,” Berry said.

"Going to come back with a vengeance":Browns' Baker Mayfield receives votes of confidence from coach Kevin Stefanski, teammates

'Going to come back with a vengeance': Browns' Baker Mayfield receives votes of confidence from coach, teammates

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story...-labrum-wyatt-teller-bitonio/9143866002/

https://www.beaconjournal.com/story...ir-starting-quarterback-2022/9169242002/

Now one could certainly argue this wasn't a "guarantee." But it's about as close as you can get to one. Berry wasn't talking about seasons past, he was talking about the 2022 season. There is a link to an article where the coaches and players supported Mayfield as well. But now people have painted some new, unfounded narrative that never seemed to exist before by those accounts. I certainly think you have a point about people having a self-serving agenda. I just think we are talking about different people and a different agenda.

#gmstrong
P
Legend
Legend
P
You may wish to read your prior post to see what vitriol looks like. What we know to be facts are that watson signed a four year deal with the Texans and less than four months later demanded a trade and chose to sit out an entire season until they did. Either he had some epiphany over that short period of time causing him to suddenly think the Texans owner was a racist or he threw a tantrum and refused to play for the texans because he didn't get to name the GM and HC. You choose.

Halslam and the Browns created the toxic environment. Everyone and their brother knew the minute the news broke about watson that the two would never exist in the same locker room. And I've never said Baker was the most mature person in the NFL. He certainly has his flaws in that department. But the fact is he never came close to pulling the BS in Cleveland that watson pulled in Houston. It's not even in the same ballpark. I mean if people wish to talk about how people "will refuse to see that", you better make sure and include that.

#gmstrong
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
You may wish to read your prior post to see what vitriol looks like. What we know to be facts are that watson signed a four year deal with the Texans and less than four months later demanded a trade and chose to sit out an entire season until they did. Either he had some epiphany over that short period of time causing him to suddenly think the Texans owner was a racist or he threw a tantrum and refused to play for the texans because he didn't get to name the GM and HC. You choose.

Halslam and the Browns created the toxic environment. Everyone and their brother knew the minute the news broke about watson that the two would never exist in the same locker room. And I've never said Baker was the most mature person in the NFL. He certainly has his flaws in that department. But the fact is he never came close to pulling the BS in Cleveland that watson pulled in Houston. It's not even in the same ballpark. I mean if people wish to talk about how people "will refuse to see that", you better make sure and include that.

So what do you think actually happened? He sign a contract and then decide "he got paid" so he didn't want to play?

When was he first told he would have say in the new front office? When did he sign the contract? You can verify only one of those two things (though you will find something that says what you want it to say to try and verify the other).

You continue to throw shade at him for signing a contract then not playing. What about the Texans? If Watson sat out they could have not paid him. Were they actively trying to mend the broken fence? Why would they continue to pay a player that chose to sit? Did the Texans tell him to sit while the dispute worked out? If they knew he wouldn't be back no matter what that makes sense (but it also takes away your "he certainly got paid" schtick). If they knew the only option they had was to get atrade keeping of the field and out of harms way makes sense.

You continue to give us a very narrow and simplistic view of a situation so that you can continue to beat on a drum.

Don't root for Watson. Don't root for the Browns. But don't gaslight us with your simplistic nonsense that he quit playing cause he got paid then looked for a bigger sucker to take. It doesn't work that way with contracts.

Legend
Legend
yall hating. we winning this game. our team is hands down better than the panthers.

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

- Theodore Roosevelt
2 members like this: jfanent, Pdawg
T
Legend
Legend
T
Are the Browns motivated to win this game?
Even if players like Chubb and Hunt are motivated, even if you could convince me they were motivated, this Browns offense, running with a signal caller with no ammunition in the tank, how can anyone expect the Browns offense is going to be able to sustain drives?

And even if Chubb and Hunt WERE extra motivated, everytime they make a big effort, another play just afterwards has a strong liklyhood to be a boneheaded drive ending play by Brissett, or even Analytics Wr.

You can't convince me the Browns are going to win this game unless you convince me that Jacoby Brissett, Or Whoever the Browns have in at @uarterback, is going to play really well, and then
Tell me what is that going to look like? 2 Passing Touchdowns and 280 yards in the air? Plus 200 rushing?
What is this great @uarterback performance the Browns are going to put up
and if they don't have one, they aren't going to win this game. That is the bottom line.

By what evidence can anyone expect the Browns @uarterback is going to have a bigtime enough performance to Win this game?
And if he has a Ho-Hum day
They aren't winning. Are they motivated? as a whole team?

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I see predictions on what the Panthers season will be and where they are ranked.

They are not supposed to be very good. I don't follow them at all so I don't know.

What I know is the Browns have talent and I believe they have a good defense. They can rush the passer and they have a deep and talented secondary.

I respect Baker but I do not think this will be an easy game for him. I expect the Browns to win this game.

T
Legend
Legend
T
Lurking: Panthers fans had 2 comments about the Browns I found objectionable.
one. The Browns have no NFL linebackers other than J.O.K. (I wonder how the Browns 3 Veteran Linebackers would feel reading that)
Two. The Panthers Corners were better than the Browns corners was a given. ( Oh is it now?)

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
Yesterday I looked at a number of advanced team stats as well as unit rankings Browns: OL, DL, DB's, backs, receivers etc.

Seems very odd that the Browns are underdogs because they were way ahead of the Panthers in every metric.

I would sure like to begin a season 1-0.

root root root for the guys in the orange helmets.

Legend
Legend
I think the QB play has a lot to do with the Vegas odds. We have a bad QB and they have a lesser bad QB lol

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
Seems very odd that the Browns are underdogs because they were way ahead of the Panthers in every metric.

It's difficult to predict just where the Browns stand for the first game of the season...no one has seen the Browns first team offense or defense play yet. There is really nothing to go on. Also, Carolina hasn't exposed much in the pre-season either.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
1 member likes this: DawgPound75
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
pre-season games are a big nothing burger.

I would not care if they canceled them and just had scrimmages. At this point they are filled with guys who are bubble players and rookies.

Coaches reveal nothing.

All the BS about Baker and a chip on his shoulder is comical. Baker has been the league for four years. Coaches could care less if Baker grew chips on his shoulder.

53 man roster and talent wins. QB play can be overrated. If you play good defense and don't turn the ball over; you are in most games.

Great qb's can carry average teams. Average quarterbacks can win games with rosters that have talent.

Both teams have average quarterbacks. The Browns have way more talent on the roster than the Panthers.

We will win this game.

Legend
Legend
If I had to guess what we’ll think during the game on Sunday:

- Our interior DL will remain an issue. That unit scares me.
- We’ll allow tons of cushion to Moore which will be aggravating.
- Our offense will be bad. Brissett is basically Tyrod Taylor. And our WRs minus Cooper are not good.
- If we win it will have to be 13-10 or something like that

M
Legend
Legend
M
I am not so sure.

- Their D is not so good against our strength which is the run game.
- If they stack 8 in the box - Stefanski has shown the ability to create big plays with his play calling.

- Our strengths should be getting pressure on the QB - which is also a weakness for them, I have seen it written so many times that Baker is among the worst in the NFL under pressure. I've never verified the stats but I believe it to be true.
- On paper they have improved a god awful OL from last year - but they have a rookie LT and a cast off from Cincinnati (whose OL was bad) at LG. At lest 3 of 5 are new and are playing together for the first time.
- Our DB's and secondary are close to elite - Ward, Newsome and Greedy (Delpit + JJ3) all have the speed to keep up with a burner like DJ Moore.

Yes - on the one hand, based on how uber critical of Baker so many posters were, I want to suggest that the Panthers should have Zero chance at all. But the reality is McCaffrey is an elite - if oft injured - RB. But unlike Chubb and Hunt who are equally effective inside and outside - McCaffery is not nearly (to my mind) as effective between the tackles. Allowing our D to focus on containing the outside with JOK and one of the safeties on the other side. And while we have 2 elite RB's ready to pound all day - and we've seen how effective/strong Chubb is in the 4th Q ... Panthers don't have the same quality behind McCaffery.

If the teams cancel out each others run games - it may come down to the QBs. Then it will be truly interesting.

Last edited by mgh888; 09/06/22 10:51 AM.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
M
mac Offline
Legend
Legend
M
The season begins.

Other than Baker I don't know a lot about the Panthers.

I watched a little of their last pre-season game. I know they are starting the 6th pick at LT.

Their OL did not look to good in the small sample size I saw. McCaffrey is a great player but I don't know if he will start. I guess he will but not sure.

If someone knows a lot about them please inform us.

pre-season games are a big nothing burger.

I would not care if they canceled them and just had scrimmages. At this point they are filled with guys who are bubble players and rookies.

Coaches reveal nothing.

All the BS about Baker and a chip on his shoulder is comical. Baker has been the league for four years. Coaches could care less if Baker grew chips on his shoulder.

53 man roster and talent wins. QB play can be overrated. If you play good defense and don't turn the ball over; you are in most games.

Great qb's can carry average teams. Average quarterbacks can win games with rosters that have talent.

Both teams have average quarterbacks. The Browns have way more talent on the roster than the Panthers.

We will win this game.

bone...between the time starting the thread, quoted at the top...to now, you seem to have figured everything out and answered your own questions.

It does appear that we differ in the belief that pre-season games matter and those games give coaches a better idea of where their team stands going into the regular season. IMO, the best way to duplicate "game speed" in preparation for the regular season..is to play football under "game conditions".. such as pre-season games. That does not mean starters have to play an entire game but long enough to get guys some work to help get their timing down.

Also, as a player, I wanted to hit someone else besides a teammate during practice. IMO, there is such a thing as being in "hitting condition"..being prepared to take a hit as well as getting prepared for the speed of the game. I believe players who are not prepared for the physically contact can be prone to injury.

The Browns WRs are a concern...Amari Cooper-zero catches...D.People Jones-1 catch...David Bell-6 catches....with Schwartz and rookie Woods backups. Stefanski better hope that his new QB and his WRs are prepared.

Also, the Browns defensive backfield have not played as a unit and I hope they are ready.

Last edited by mac; 09/06/22 11:50 AM.

Home of the Free, Because of the Brave...
P
Legend
Legend
P
Originally Posted by FrankZ
What about the Texans? If Watson sat out they could have not paid him. Were they actively trying to mend the broken fence? Why would they continue to pay a player that chose to sit?

It's called wording of a contract. He made a fraction of what he would have had he played. Yeah, the Texans wanted to sit their star player for an entire season. Dear God man.

#gmstrong
F
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
F
Anybody see the coverage maps for Sunday yet? Steelers at Cincy will probably be the game for CBS here in Columbus, hoping Browns at Panthers is on FOX.

P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, we're getting Steelers/Cincy game here in Nashville too.

#gmstrong
M
Legend
Legend
M
j/c...

Legend
Legend
Steelers are on here too i believe

M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Frenchy
Anybody see the coverage maps for Sunday yet? Steelers at Cincy will probably be the game for CBS here in Columbus, hoping Browns at Panthers is on FOX.

NFL week 1 coverage maps released tomorrow.

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=1

Legend
OP Offline
Legend
I never got any details about the Panthers.

Although I didn't watch tape. I did look at unit rankings. That included OL, DL, Secondary, Receivers, Runningbacks.

The Panthers ranked significantly behind the Browns in every category. I attach zero significance to pre-season games. Nothing.

Myles is going against a rookie LT (6th pick). The boy is going to get schooled.

Baker is playing with a new team. He joined late. He is not a savior.

McCaffrey is there main offensive threat. The Browns will have to have a good plan for him.

In the end I see a Browns victory.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 26 Panthers 24 Browns versus Panthers

Link Copied to Clipboard