Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
M
Legend
Legend
M
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Lol, Nathaniel Hackett makes Freddie Kitchens look like Bill Belichick.

It was a truly die game and Tab is exactly right on the thinking of going for it to win the game... and if they had to go for it, just like both commentators said, it would seem that a roll out from under center by Wilson would have been a higher percentage play.

On the comparison to Freddie - this game and the way the Broncos threw away the game by throwing when the game was in the bag - reminded me of the Seattle game when we were up by 2 TD's and could have cruised into half time looking unbeatable (I think with the ball coming back our way after the half?) but instead Freddie later said he thought there was enough time to score another TD and he chose to throw throw throw and let SEA back in (he might have said enough time to score twice we were playing so well). If you remember the game - we lost all momentum before the half, lost the game.

The more things change the more they stay the same.
V
Legend
Legend
V
Thankfully, I fell asleep early in the 3rd quarter.

Both offenses are trash. Hackett looks like a terrible HC.

I mentioned this once before, but it's been reported that Wilson has his own office instead of a locker w/the rest of the guys. He's all about image. Constantly championing the brand. Phony as can be.

H
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
H
I shed no tears for the Denver Broncos for obvious reasons. I enjoy seeing them lose as much as I do Pittsburgh and Dallas. It looks like Wilson is not the same QB he was. Glad Denver got him and not us.

Legend
Legend
Russ seems so fake or something too. Almost like he’s a robot playing a character. He gives weird vibes

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
Legend
Legend
He's the Manchurian Quarterback. Trying to brainwash others into believing he's still elite.

HERE WE GO BROWNIES! HERE WE GO!!
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
That was one of the worst games Ive ever seen haha (and we’ve seen A LOT of them). Both QBs and offenses look terrible

Yep. I watched the game until sometime into the second quarter, thought about how bad it was going, hit record and watched the rest of it this morning, FF through all but the actual playing. Funny it went into OT. Prolonging the ick.

What the hell happened to Russell Wilson? I used to love watching him play.

P
Legend
Legend
P
After watching both 60+ minutes of terrible football and a horrific looking head injury, only one word needs to be uttered to describe it all....... Ugly.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Legend
Legend
wilson is trash...

<><

#gmstrong
L
Legend
Legend
L
I think its time to seriously consider getting rid of thursday night football

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
V
Legend
Legend
V
Why? They are making a fortune off of it.

Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog

You're right... they are making a killing off Thursday games... but so far this year they have been trash...

Edit: except for us of course smile

Last edited by jaybird; 10/08/22 09:32 PM.

<><

#gmstrong
L
Legend
Legend
L
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Because the quality of the games is subpar and the risk of injuries are greater with the short weeks.. Or if they do it then make it the game when two teams come off their bye

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday. -John Wayne
V
Legend
Legend
V
The Bills vs the Rams was a great matchup in game 1. Chiefs/Chargers in week 2 was awesome. Steelers/Browns is a matchup that has two teams w/fans nationwide.

I agree about the injury thing, but do you think the NFL cares about that? They are making a killing on these games. They aren't going away. It's all about money.

S
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
S
The NFL owes me money for watching that game. Broncos have had 3 prime time games so far. Need to stop giving them prime time games.

It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it great!
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 28 Chargers 30 Thursday night football

Link Copied to Clipboard