Next Thread
Print Thread
#1978543 10/12/22 10:45 AM
M
Legend
OP Offline
Legend
M
Patriots vs Browns in blue. Kevin Harlan and Trent Green on the call.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

https://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2022&wk=6

Legend
Legend
Finally!

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
V
Legend
Legend
V
Glad the Browns are not playing the same time as KC/Buffalo.

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
Are you peeps still looking forward to seeing more of this garbage?

I guess I will watch because a Browns game is like watching a train wreck.

You don't want it to happen, but you have to look.

B
Legend
Legend
B
I stayed through, so looking forward. I don't usually start dumping games until we are out of things, late in the season, and the weather is calling for bad above normal.

Good, bad, or crappy doesn't usually impact if I go or not. It's safe to say i have been a fan for 65 years. I guess I am not about to stop going or watching at this point.

I may not be happy about things but that isn't going to impact if I go or watch.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
I give you credit for your dedication to travel Peen. It’s one thing (like me) to simply watch every game, but to also spend that amount of time and travel is praiseworthy

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
I give you credit for your dedication to travel Peen. It’s one thing (like me) to simply watch every game, but to also spend that amount of time and travel is praiseworthy

Thanks, but I don't know. Both my wife and i like to hit the road. Cleveland is my home town, so I enjoy going. My wife likes it enough, plus we make a point of building other things in to the trip, be is a long weekend or a 10 day deal like this trip.

We put Niagara Falls in to this trip. Shorter trips, one of the museums, maybe a play, maybe some stop somewhere in Kentucky or WV. It isn't always just about the game. If it was, yeah, I would have probably given it up some time back.

LOL....life doesn't change though...now I have to go down and get some wash in to the dryer. On trips over 3-4 days I like to do some wash early in the AM. About half way through I like to do some wash so i don't go home with 10 days worth of smelly clothes....lol

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
Legend
Legend
Damn son, you need a little pep rally.

Some day, following the example of the United States of America, there will be a United States of Europe.

George Washington
Legend
Legend
That makes sense, and it’s good that you have a wife that enjoys it as well. Having other things to do helps to add some balance. Niagara Falls is awesome in October. The leaves will be great

B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by Dawgs4Life
That makes sense, and it’s good that you have a wife that enjoys it as well. Having other things to do helps to add some balance. Niagara Falls is awesome in October. The leaves will be great

They were. We left yesterday. Now we are in a hotel overlooking Cuyahoga Falls. A different type of falls, but beautiful none the less. We stayed here last night and tonight because my brother is flying in to canton where we will pick him up. Then back to the usual spot like a normal weekend game.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 15 Patriots 38 Coverage Map Week 6

Link Copied to Clipboard