Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Legend
Legend
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Originally Posted by hitt
JMHO, I voted straight Republican ticket last time, BUT voted for Biden because of what Trump is.....I dislike our border issue, but can't condone what Trump did- separated families/kids from parents. I'm all for tough love- put them all in tent cities until they are deported....unless they go thru real immigration system. I wonder how the midterms will turn out- economy stupid...or do Demos show up in numbers due to Roe vs Wade...etc.... sure wish we had younger/ less offensive members in both parties....I'd vote for female Cheney in a heart beat....sad she's leaving. Politics is so DIRTY on both sides.

I voted early today and for the first time in my life, I voted party line all the way down the ticket. I don't care how bad crap is, this country needs these MAGA GOPers out of power.

Don't forget to keep voting right up to election day. I am sure your Democratic polling place will accept you with open arms over and over again.

Do you have any proof that takes place or is that just the MAGA talking point.

#GMSTRONG

“Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts.”
Daniel Patrick Moynahan

"Alternative facts hurt us all. Think before you blindly believe."
Damanshot
P
Legend
Legend
P
It's a troll talking point. Let's face it, after over 60 court cases either lost or dismissed and trump's own hand picked AG, Barr making it clear there was no wide spread voter fraud, anyone who actually believes such BS would have to be an idiot.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 2 of 2 1 2
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Palus Politicus Trump Organization on Trial now.

Link Copied to Clipboard