Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1986526 11/15/22 09:12 PM
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
I plan on making Buffalo wings .

I'll go to Sams club and buy some wings, probably already flavored.

might even order some to go and not put too much effort into the day.

Warm up Apple Cider and add Crown Salted Caramel

cuddle up with my friend and watch a hopefully fun game !

A
Legend
Legend
A
Right now, it appears I might be working. Huge job, which is great, but it has to be done by the 28th. With everything else I have booked, well, looks like Thanksgiving dinner with MY family might be out on the 23rd, as well as thanksgiving day. We'll see. Hopefully finish on the 26th.

It's just how it goes for self employed people that can "do whatever they want, whenever....." Yeah, right. Do it or lose it. (and it's a big job, and part of a 3 business area I do. Can't let them down, although a bit more of a heads up would be nice....)

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Good news about the job you have going on

Hopefully it all works out well for you !

Legend
Legend
Well, I'll probably be smoking a very large pork shoulder 😆

Other than that, no clue what I'll be doing. With the weather sucking, I'll probably be indoors and watching the game.

Browns is the Browns

... there goes Joe Thomas, the best there ever was in this game.

B
Legend
Legend
B
I will be back home for that game. I'll just head to the usual spot.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
If it snows as predicted, this seems like a cool game to make the trek to Buffalo for. -Problem is, the 3 hour drive home might turn into a 10 hour drive home. - Too old for
that.
Given that I plan on staying home, and am going to have a hearty meal on Thursday, I’ll probably just cook some finger foods, sit back and watch with my wife (and daughter if she can separate herself from her phone).

As for the foods.. bacon wrapped water chestnuts, nachos, mini corn dogs, garlic dip w/bread should do it.

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PrplPplEater
Well, I'll probably be smoking a very large pork shoulder 😆

Other than that, no clue what I'll be doing. With the weather sucking, I'll probably be indoors and watching the game.

If we could just get you and your pork to a tailgate smile

Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
My plan is to NOT watch it.

1 member likes this: RememberMuni
R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Oh come on! What else is there to do!?

1 member likes this: SuperBrown
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
If it snows as predicted, this seems like a cool game to make the trek to Buffalo for. -Problem is, the 3 hour drive home might turn into a 10 hour drive home. - Too old for
that.
Given that I plan on staying home, and am going to have a hearty meal on Thursday, I’ll probably just cook some finger foods, sit back and watch with my wife (and daughter if she can separate herself from her phone).

As for the foods.. bacon wrapped water chestnuts, nachos, mini corn dogs, garlic dip w/bread should do it.

Your food list sounds interesting !

Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by SuperBrown
My plan is to NOT watch it.
Originally Posted by RememberMuni
Oh come on! What else is there to do!?

He always says that

lol

You know he watches lmao !!

Legend
Legend
I'll be preaching that morning, then probably stopping by to visit my best friend from high school, who tripped and managed to almost destroy his leg. (pins, rods, and who knows what else in that leg)

I'll watch/listen the rest on the way home .... probably.

Micah 6:8; He has shown you, O mortal, what is good. And what does the Lord require of you? To act justly and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

John 14:19 Jesus said: Because I live, you also will live.
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
I'm holding 4 tickets to the game.. as of now, I plan on going to the game. My brother in law and I will drive to Atlantic PA (northwestern PA) Saturday, watch the OSU Maryland game at a local bar.. stay in PA with tailgate buddys.. Adam you know who you are! Then wake up early and drive a 4x4 King Cab pickup to Buffalo. We plan to tailgate with GNATS and head to the game. Wish us well!!

Freakin Gooo Browns!!

SaintDawgâ„¢

Football, baseball, basketball, wine, women, walleye
1 member likes this: EveDawg
B
Legend
Legend
B
4 wheel or not, with that much snow you might want to get some weight in the bed of that truck.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
1 member likes this: PitDAWG
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
My plans might change

I'm very upset that the game got moved to Detroit

I was so excited to watch a snowy football game

that's now in a Dome

For myself the fun and excitement to watch this just went

to ugh ! I'm so mad I probably won't watch it now !

I might change my mind once my

butt hurt feelings mellow lol !!

P
Legend
Legend
P
I just think that the forecast was so severe that it was of great risk for all that would be attending the game they felt they had no choice but to move the game. Three plus feet of snow is a little more than a snow game.

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Hall of Famer
OP Offline
Hall of Famer
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I just think that the forecast was so severe that it was of great risk for all that would be attending the game they felt they had no choice but to move the game. Three plus feet of snow is a little more than a snow game.

You're absolutely correct on that

I had to laugh, when I was hoping for a snow game then you

pointed out the three feet of snow lol

R
Hall of Famer
Hall of Famer
R
Did anyone decide to make the trip to the motor city? My kid is off all week but the wife has an orientation for new staff at her work. Staying home.
Also Deisel, yeah the food choices can get interesting here sometimes. For some reason I like starting off our Sunday meals with bacon. - It makes the house smell nice And I use the bacon grease to cook whatever meat we decide to eat. I usually cook chili during this time of year but don’t have the room in the fridge to store it this week. My 13 year old is on frozen corn dog kick. - Not me man. Frozen foods went by the wayside when I finished college. Lol. My wife and I will chow down on anything that we can dip into during the game, plus the beacon wrapped chestnuts, then probably make tacos for dinner. -

N
Dawg Talker
Dawg Talker
N
Originally Posted by PitDAWG

As of this morning-I think they reported Hamburg, NY had 74.3 inches of snow. Hamburg is 7 miles SW of the Bills stadium

Legend
Legend
That’s unreal

"First down inside the 10. A score here will put us in the Super Bowl. Cooper is far to the left as Njoku settles into the slot. Moore is flanked out wide to the right. Chubb and Ford are split in the backfield as Watson takes the snap ... Here we go."
DawgTalkers.net Forums The Archives 2022 NFL Season Looking Back: Browns 23 Bills 31 plans for the game

Link Copied to Clipboard