Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Legend
Legend
B
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by Ballpeen
Originally Posted by YTownBrownsFan
I am quite sure he will miss the slightly over 1% of the sale price he will have to pay as a fine. What a huge punishment. crazy

$60 mil seems like a lot of money to me.

My dad taught me something when I was quite young when I told him something I wanted "Only cost $20". He explained to me what that meant. He said if you have 10k, $20 dollars wasn't a lot of money. But if all you had was $100, $20 was 20% of everything you had and in fact was a lot of money.

When Snyder just got over 6 billion dollars, 60 million isn't a lot of money "to him". It's all relative.

Yes, I get it. It's still a lot of money. I am sure somewhere his dad taught him the value of a dollar.

I am sure the $60 bil was in part what he owed the other owners. Part was the fine for conduct.. Had he not been selling the team, he wouldn't have been fined $60 billion. Just because he has money doesn't give people the right to just rob him.

If everybody had like minds, we would never learn.

GM Strong

[Linked Image]
P
Legend
Legend
P
Yeah, I hate seeing an innocent man get taken advantage of. I didn't really need to post that in purple did I?

Intoducing for The Cleveland Browns, Quarterback Deshawn "The Predator" Watson. He will also be the one to choose your next head coach.

#gmstrong
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
DawgTalkers.net Forums DawgTalk Tailgate Forum Dan Snyder to "Blow Up" the NFL

Link Copied to Clipboard